Alone with the Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
After my trip to Canada, I reach out to the hot bartender...
2.2k words
4.42
5.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months passed since my wild getaway to Canada with the married guy I was dating. That trip introduced me to a lifestyle I didn't know I could envision being part of, let alone enjoying. I had sex with three men at the same time, in front of a party of strangers at a fancy masquerade. And so much more...

I returned to normal, single girl life, hanging out with friends, work, and the occasional date. Being divorced at 23, with my own money, I was care-free and not in a hurry to find the next "Mr. Wrong." Therefore, I had no shortage of suitors to wine and dine me, and try to get in my panties. While I was not overtly promiscuous, I certainly treated myself when I was in the mood for hot, steamy sex with something more substantive than my vibrator.

Of course, "The Husband" (as I jokingly referred to him), was always eager to have me every chance he could. Since I worked from home, he found it very convenient to wander by my apartment complex during the day. While he and his wife had both had me, initially (my first threesome and bisexual experience), "The Wife" was not part of his plans, when it came to sex with me. Honestly, I found her pushy and annoying. Despite finally having pleasurable sex with another woman on our out of town fling, I had NO desire to have sex with her again.

The Husband and I fucked like horny teenagers. Every place in my small apartment that he could have me, he did. I felt slutty and naughty with him, and part of the thrill was knowing that his wife would be irate, if she knew. It was even hotter when he would sneak over late at night and I would let him in so we could fuck until we fell asleep. He always, half-way jokingly, would ask if I was alone, when I answered the door. He would feign disappointment that there wasn't another man already in my bed so we could have another MFM experience.

He did find it very arousing on the times that I told him I had already been fucked that night, and he would take his time eating my used pussy while he had me describe what had transpired earlier. I always came so hard as he went down on me in these steamy sessions of foreplay. "Cum makes the best lube," he would always say as he slid his thick cock inside me.

But he had a habit, of late, of slipping his cock in my ass so he could finish there. He was still the only guy that had fucked me there, and he was very pleased with himself that such was the case. "Your tight little asshole is all mine, isn't it?" He would say in my ear as he thrust between my cheeks. "Oh yes, baby, all yours," I would reply, knowing that it would get the desired result of him cumming buried to the base in my backside. Truthfully, I wasn't a big fan of anal, so getting him off as quickly as possible with my ass was always a relief for me.

When he was really horned up, he would have me get out my pink rabbit and would tease me about having another MFM. Secretly, this was my new guilty pleasure, and my mind would flash back to those two hot strangers fucking me at the swinger party. it was even hotter, when he would bring up Rob the bartender (from the party) and tell me that it was Rob's cock joining his inside my body.

So one day, when I was horny at home (hey it happens for women, too), I dug through my purse and found the card Rob had slipped me at the party. I decided to shoot him an instant message, as I remembered his shaggy blonde hair, big smile, strong arms and thick cock. I began fondling my breasts, tugging on my nipples as I relived the blow job and tit fuck we had shared behind the bar at the party. I slid a hand down my tummy and dipped a finger in my wet folds as I imagined him sinking his gorgeous cock in my bald little pussy.

I was just reaching for my vibrator when my phone dinged. I startled at the sound, and was even more surprised to see that it was Rob pinging me back! He texted that he was surprised, but super excited that I had messaged him. We chit-chatted for a minute or so, and the texting got flirty quickly. No surprise on my end, as I was very aroused.

"What are you doing right now?" he typed, with a winky face emoji. "Texting you," was my smart ass reply, an emoji with tongue stuck out.

"Mmmm, I remember that tongue so well," was his reply with a horny little devil emoji. Emboldened, I replied, "You know I am more than just a pretty mouth."

"Yeah, i watched you use your hot body to get those guys off. Hell, everyone watched. I wanted to be one of those lucky guys... it's why I flirted so hard when you came to the bar."

I blushed at his confession. Now, it was my turn to ask him what he was doing, and he texted me a pic of his hard cock, dripping precum. I'd never had anyone send me a dick pic. it was so hot! I stared at it as I remembered how it felt and tasted. I snapped a photo of my perky breasts and long hard nipples in return. I felt so naughty!

We eventually did a camera to camera video call and played with ourselves for each other. I was overcome with lust as i slid my vibrator in my pussy for him as he stroked himself. We both came so hard. We chatted for hours, and I could tell i really liked him and he was smitten with me.

i half jokingly invited him to come to the States to see me. I was surprised at how quickly he said ok and when! A thrill ran through my body when he said he would fly down on the weekend.

That night, I told "The Husband" about my afternoon as I stroked his stiffening member. He was jealous at first, but grew more excited at the thought of them both fucking me. I hadn't thought about that, but suddenly it seemed like a great idea! I came on my vibrator as I took his twitching cock between my lips and sucked him off. He exploded in my mouth as I orgasmed again. Clearly we were both looking forward to Rob visiting.

I was waiting for him at the luggage carousel, a few days later. I was giddy with excitement to see this hot guy that had flown from another country to be with me. I hadn't felt that special in a while.

I wore a cute cotton halter top dress and a huge smile for him (and nothing else except sandals). He picked me up in a huge hug and we kissed passionately right there in the airport. I was already wet.

We loaded his bag into my car and i sped to my apartment. We both talked quickly and nervously, now that we were alone together for the first time (ever). We were barely inside the door before we were kissing again, his hands under my dress to squeeze my bubble butt, as I threw a leg around his hip. I ran my fingers through his rakish hair as he pulled my dress down to free my breasts. My nipples were achingly hard as he began sucking on them.

My hands caressed his bulge through his jeans, as he alternated between nipples, and I undid his fly to free his beautiful cock. It sprang into my hand, and he pulled away from my chest and kissed me deeply as I stroked it and ran my thumb pad over his leaking tip.

I wasted no time pushing him back against the wall, dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. He had such a pretty cock, and I savored every part of it, running my tongue all over the head, down his shaft and even his full, shaved balls. He moaned appreciatively as his hands caressed my bare shoulders. I swallowed his warm, salty precum that flowed freely out of his slit. Did I mention, earlier, how wet I was? Well, it was turning into a waterworks, now.

I could feel his balls tighten, and I knew I needed to back off, or he would cum before I even got him into my bed, or couch, or wherever beside the foyer of my home. I stood up and kissed him, squeezing his cock, and told him, "Follow me, Rob!" With that command issued, I wiggled out of my dress and walked naked up the stairs to the living room, resuming my grip on his cock as he gave a low,"wow, what an ass," and ran his hands over my cheeks.

We made it to the white leather sectional and quickly shucked his shoes and jeans, before I pushed him into a seated position and straddled his muscular thighs. I guided his cock to my wet little pussy, as my breasts hovered over his face. He showered them with kisses and licks as I sank down on his shaft. We both groaned loudly as we made that hot connection. I sat on his lap, fully impaled on his thick member, as his hands found my ass and we kissed passionately again as I slowly rocked against him, my clit grinding deliciously against his pubic bone.

He gripped and kneaded my cheeks as we moved together. He would kiss me from breasts, to throat, to chin to mouth and all around my neck, sensuously as we slowly ground against one another. Our lovemaking was passionate, deliberate and intimate. There was no rushing, or frenetic humping. He allowed my to set the pace as I rode him. My orgasm was deep, emotional and cascaded through my body as I held him close to me, my face buried in his hair on the top of his head. He just held still for me as my pussy contracted and pulsated on him.

My face and chest were flushed as I leaned down and we kissed again. I couldn't wipe the dreamy smile off my face. But he did, when he held my hips and began to piston up into me, causing me to moan in ecstasy as I felt him moving in and out, slowly.

After a few minutes in this position, lifted me up and pushed me gently onto my back, legs wrapped around him, until he was on top of me. He began stroking me with long deep thrusts in the missionary position. My arms around his neck as we would kiss. I could feel (and we could hear) his heavy balls slapping against my body, as he picked up the pace. I could feel his cock swelling as his thrusting became faster and harder. I gripped his firm ass and said, "fuck me Rob, I want you to cum for me!" My words were the encouragement he needed and his back arched one final time and I felt him pulse and erupt against my cervix.

He collapsed on top of me and we held each other, kissing softly until I felt his cock slide out of me, along with copious amounts of cum. "I told you I was more than just a pretty mouth," I teased, between kisses. "Oh my, you most certainly are!" He grinned down at me like a school boy.

He offered to get me a towel, and something to drink. I thanked him when he returned with a towel and bottled waters. He sat down and I threw my legs over him, languidly as we took sips and recovered.

"Sooo, what ever happened with that guy that brought you to the party? I owe him a huge thank you!" I knew this would come up, eventually, and I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him, seriously, and replied, "Honestly, we are still as together as one can be when dating a married guy." Rob looked a little down at that statement, "But, don't worry, he doesn't own me, he knows we aren't exclusive, and actually," I bit my lower lip sexily, "He was super excited you were coming to see me!" "Wow, seriously?" Was Rob's surprised response.

"Yes, in fact, and this is entirely up to you, and a little up to me, he suggested that the three of us could get together for some fun." Rob didn't even hesitate, but replied, "Look, I really like you, obviously, so it is up to you."

"I am no stranger to having that kind of fun, as you can imagine, but I have never done it with someone that I really like..." He was suddenly blushing and shy, which I found very endearing. "I feel the same way about you... so maybe we put a pin in that discussion for now and we can just enjoy each other for the time being."

My reply seemed to be what he wanted to hear, and I was honest in my statement. But there was a part of me, deep inside, that had that craving for two guys at once. I started working on a plan to make it happen again, this time with guys I really liked and felt comfortable with; and not in front of an audience...

TO BE CONTINUED