All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider Ch. 05'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intriguing

This just keeps getting better and better. Lily was entertaining however briefly. And all the scenes with James and Tabitha were great. Now I'm just dying to know more about Hala and the Hammonds. You're building up to something incredible here. I can just feel it. You have a knack for hooking your readers with your writing style, clearly painting the setting and characters with precision and economy, no unnecessary words or descriptions to tempt me to skim over them. You "show" instead of "tell". And I love it!

HornyButterfreeHornyButterfreeabout 7 years ago
<3

The person above(below?) me basically said it all. Everytime I read a chapter from you I am always so completely enveloped in it. Your writing style is still one of my favorites and you have a way with making characters incredibly likeable.

Also, are they using that cricket to somehow bug(pun totally intended) her apartment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Glad to see this

I love the mystery element to this and how it plays with the romance. But at the same time, I wish I knew what the heck was going on. Keep on writing can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I know it's already been said, but I can't help myself: you are an amazing writer with a talent for ensnaring readers and creating atmosphere. You're unraveling the plot at a great pace in that we have enough information to be hooked but still feel desperate for more (in a good way). It goes without saying that I'm excited to read your next chapter. Keep up the incredible work!

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone!!! I'm so happy you like it! There'll certainly be more of Hala and the Hammonds, and the next chapter will probably be out in the next week or so if I keep up my pace. Keep an eye out for it! (And thanks for the bug pun, that made me smile.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yaaaaasssss

Girl, you are the best!! I'm so hooked on this story. You're such an amazing writer!!! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh my god I LOVE this story. The slow build, the gorgeous sex (that isn't about how it feels for the dude, for once), the unnerving characters, the humanness of Tabitha. This is great, and I can't wait to read all of it.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

awesome

so very awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES