All Comments on 'Along the Trail'

by bb_peaks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not to be negative...

but this was terrible. why was it in the romance section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad

This is okay but it kind of leaves you hanging. It's hard to get too involved with the characters when there's no name and no history, either for the characters or between them. I read your other story (Not a Typical Friday Night) and I think it shares the same problems. Also, I guess for a romance, neither is very romantic, at least in the sense that the women are sort of used... again, if there were more back story, that might not be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Romance?

This is the 2nd 'Romance' story today that boils down to 'Erotic Coupling.' If you dont know the name of the guy you are fucking, and it ends right after the sex, then its not Romance. Romance implies love and contiuation, not just a chick and a nameless cock.

bb_peaksbb_peaksover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your feedback. This was written about the guy I lost my virginity to after we broke up. I knew the backstory but did not include it in here—so you would have no way of knowing it. I will revise this and resubmit it. Thank you so much!!!!

PureRomancePureRomanceabout 15 years ago
Not romance

Although you are on the right website you didn't put your story on the right section.... it was not romance... it was good but it doesn't go here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great beginnig

it was good but kind of confusing, why would he break up with her then follow her? i hope you keep writing and answer this in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbb_peaks@bb_peaks
I just enjoy writing erotica. It comes and goes in spurts. Hoping the cum spurting part comes back soon. :D

story TAGS