Along Way from California...

Story Info
The story of a young man who finding out he fucked his BF.
2.4k words
3.64
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No fucking way... I stared at her in complete amazement. Paul, is that really you?

---

I was living my best life at the University of Texas at Austin. It's crazy to believe that formal end the Second Civil War, happened over 5 years ago. Looking down, even the scars on my left arm from the shrapnel that hit me as my family fled south away from California were beginning to fade.

In 2025, under the guise of openness several states including California, began enforcing fairly extreme new policies: (1) mandating the correct use of pronouns, (2) cross-cultural insemination programs, (3) banning cis-men from holding more than 25% of the positions in businesses, & state and local governments..

Much of the Midwest, Southwest, and Southeastern portions of the United States condemned the new policies. The most vocal of the states was Texas. Texas promised that they will never infringe upon the rights given to every American within the constitution, and vowed to become a safe haven for businesses seeking to leave stringent restrictions.

These factors meant our family was very mobile. At the time my family lived in a small suburb 20 minutes outside of San Diego, CA. Thanks to a global pandemic in 2020, my father worked a remotely. My mother was a ER nurse. My fathers company which manufactured semiconductors had recently opened up a new office and Austin. As soon as the news broke about the enforcement of the new policies, my father got a transfer. He and my mother packed our bags and our family headed for Texas. The day after we crossed the border into Arizona, our car hit an IED placed by a local militia trying to prevent the migration of Californians who were seeking refuge from the new policies.

Weeks after we had fled, California had rallied Oregon, Washington, New York and most of the Northeast in succeeding from the then United States, calling themselves the "Open" country. It was beyond cliché, and sounded more like the name of a "Startup", rather than a country. It was this the kicked off the beginning of the second Civil War in America. After three years of fighting, the war drew to a close as our armies surrounded Los Angeles and New York. The formal surrender happened on August 5th, 2028.

My mother was beyond thrilled, because I had just turned 18 and had been in the queue for a while to be drafted. Now with the war and end, much effort was put into reconstructing the former states who rebelled.

---

By this time my mother and father had convinced me that rather than joining the reconstruction I would go to university and I have a normal life. The University of Texas at Austin which had been a war hospital. Finally reopened and I would be among the first students to begin taking classes. Interestingly enough, the university excepted admissions from across the full, former United States. This meant that there would be students from "Open" also taking classes with us.

My first week at the University was an eye-opening experience. Eventually weeks, drew to months and months drew the end of my first year.

Throughout the year, I had the opportunity to talk with many people and learn their level of involvement in the war. My roommate, who grew up in Idaho which was one of the border states, described even more extreme policies that were implemented in "Open". Many of his stories, especially the eugenics ones, I chalked up, to rumor and hearsay.

Like the one, where the cities of Seattle and Portland, believed that they had a disproportionate number of white people and needed to become more culturally diverse. They realize that it would be, way too costly to castrate all of the white men. So they enacted a policy that white men must only have sex with another man or MtF transgender. Additionally, any men of color would be paid $1,000 for every child that they sired, with a white woman.

Or the other story out of California, supposedly first proposed in my old hometown San Diego. They found out that many men struggled with low sperm counts, and under-average penis sizes (sub-6 inches). The problem was that these men were still competing for women with men who had normal sperm counts, and normal penis sizes. They believe that this was artificially pulling down the birth rate. Fertile women were marrying these inadequate men and monogamy prevented the women from finding a more adequate man.

He said that the new policy applied for all men besides for African-American men who were above the age of 18. The state would measure their sperm count, and their penis size. If either of the two were found to be inadequate. Then the state would present the person with a couple options.

If the person was not married, then the state would perform a mandatory surgery to remove both their penis and testicles. If the person was married, their wife was allowed to decide if they could at least keep their penis.In both cases, the person was then provided Estrogen, and encouraged to identify now as a trans woman.

I mean what the fuck. None of these can be true.

--

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I was out of the bars just before my sophomore year began. The crew consisted of a few of my friends, including my old roommate from Idaho. Several drinks in, one of my friends, nudges me and says, "that girl over there can't take her eyes off of you!" Trying to be sly, I briefly look over. And there she is, a knockout bombshell. She is about 5'9'', 135lb, and wavy blonde hair down to about her nipples. Underneath her long flowing day dress I could see small-to-medium size perky breasts. "God wouldn't I fucking love to see what's underneath that dress", I think.

She notices me, and smiles. Rather than looking away, she starts walking over! Lol seeing this of my friends scatter to give her a clean open to talk to me. As she comes up, I can now see her much more clearly. She has gorgeous green eyes, with really full lips covered in a bright pink shade of lipgloss. She says, "Are you James?". I'm sure an astounded look took over my face. "Yes,... Wait how did you know that?", I reply. She smiles at me and says, I am a good guesser. At this point I don't think anything of it, she's being playful. I think to myself "No need to push your luck guy" and shrug it off. I offered to buy her a drink. The night is a blur, and fast forwards to her place...

---

We hop out of an uber in front of her place, She lives off campus at rental in a quiet little neighborhood. Not 20 seconds after we walk in, is it on. I feel her reach down and grab my cock through my pants. Which was at this point hard as a rock, and just waiting to be released. Literally standing in the foyer of her front door, she slowly grabs the side of my belt and then undos it like a pro. Lol she pulled so hard, I lose my balance a little bit. We're both little bit drunk and chuckle.

Again, like that she unzips zipper, and there's my cock, standing straight at attention. She playfully grabs it with a right hand. Turns around while holding it, and guides me to her bedroom.

We make our way in. It's dark but I can make out a queen size bed, in the middle of the room. She leaves the light off, but I can see the silhouette of her standing next to the bed. She crossing her arms down on either side of her dress, grabs it and then one motion lifting it over her head. She has nothing on except a cute red thong on, or at least I think it is red. It's pretty dark in here. I can see those perky tits that I had noticed under her dress. God are they gorgeous. She has a little pink/pale areolas that are hard as a rock.

I come up and push her on the bed. I hop up there too and slide the my jeans off. I feel her wrap those gorgeous pink lip gloss-stained lips around my cock. When I tell you this was hands-down one of the best blow jobs I've ever received, take me on my word for it. She slid her throat up and down the full length of my 8in cock like it was a goddamn tootsie roll pop. I mean I nearly came four times in the first two minutes. It was incredible.

With my cock still halfway in her mouth, and drool slipping down, she looks at me and says "Daddy do you wanna fuck me?" Without hesitation I said yes. She pulled up. Grabbed my cock, and mounted on me like a cowgirl at the Texas rodeo. Her pussy felt so fucking tight, it's felt unreal. I mean we're talking suction cup-level of tight pussy. God it felt so good. The combination of all the drool that she left on my cock, made it a slip and slide of wonder. Another 20 minutes of fucking and I finally came.

You know those times when you come, that leaves you twitching afterwards. This was one of those fucking moments. She slid off of me, and without hesitation reach down and sucked up all of the mess. She then went into her side bathroom and grabbed a towel. Then cleaned us both up.

Rather than leaving that night, I decided to stay in case there was Round 2 in the morning. Just like that... it was the next morning. The room is small and the light was just cracking through the windows. But I had to piss like a racehorse. So I quietly snuck out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom that I saw her come out of the night before. It was a very clean and organized girls bathroom. Nothing out of the usual, it wasn't until I was making my way back from the bathroom until I noticed it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a family picture she had sitting on the dresser. In the photo, she could not have been more than 18, but had much shorter blonde hair at the time. We were talking she must've shaved her head and started to let it grow out, short. In the photo on either side of her or what I assumed were two parents. An African-American men and a white woman. That's when it hit me, I feel like I recognized the white woman. Like I had seen her or met her before.

I shrugged it off, I didn't think anything more of it. I slid back in the bed. I must have bumper her which woke her up. I saw her smile at me. It was just as beautiful as she was the night before. With a playful grins, she grab the blankets, and pulled him over her head. I felt her slide closer to me. Then her hair drag across my abdomen. Soon I felt her warm breath hovering right above the tip of my cock.

I thought to myself, fuck I was right to stay the night! Another 15 minutes of gagging and drool later, I came again. This time just as good as the night before. I felt her swallow every bit of me, and then make her way back up. She rested her head on my chest.

Like an idiot, I blurred it out, where have you been all my life. Without missing a beat, she said "I've been making my way back to you". I thought myself what a weird thing to say. So I asked her what she meant by it...

---

Rather than answering, she asked where I had lived before the war began. Maybe it was the post-cum openness talking, but I gave her the whole backstory on my life. As I finished my story, she says "I grew up just out side of San Diego too, but my parents were convinced that the best path forward was to stay in California". I thought wtf. That was a bad decision.She explained that as time went on that her father grew to regret the decision on staying.

I asked her what she meant by that, she explained that in certain situations men who could not provide, were "removed from the system". Again like an idiot I asked her what she meant. She explained that her father worked a fairly medial job, was overweight, and in spite of this he could still financially he could meet all of our families obligations. However when "Prop 109" went into place his duties as a husband, were removed.

She pushed herself off of my abs, and rolled under the pillow next to me. This time she was looking right at me. She asked if I had ever heard of "Prop 109". I told her no I never heard of it. She began to explain it, word-for-word with my roommate she described what it was. Holy shit, he was telling the truth.

She explained, that her father was not one of the lucky ones. Apparently his sperm count was very low and her mother had elected to not keep his penis either. She said "...after the surgery he was not the same, he would go out drinking all night, then come home and sleep all day." Finally one day he went to sleep and never woke up.

She mentioned her mother re-married, and pointed to the photo on her dresser. She said since that photo, she now has two younger siblings. Almost as if she was defending "Prop 109", she said, "...it was very effective". Then she looked down and back up at me. She said did you have fun last night and this morning? Again, without hesitation I said "absolutely". She paused and then looked up at me. She said, I what street did you live on when you live in California?

224 Seaside Drive. My mom and drilled into me as a kid so I could tell an adult in case I got lost. I told her seaside Drive. She said me too. She goes do you remember someone named Paul? You, him, and another kid named Sam would ride your bikes around your neighborhood? At this point, I push myself off of the bed. And look at her very seriously. What are you talking about? How do you know that?

After a pause, she says because I am Paul.