Neural Network Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
Mystery VR headsets transform man and wife.
8.7k words
4.75
30.7k
104
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

What to do when expensive VR headsets show up unannounced? Try them on. Get lost in a world of transformation. Realize too late that there is nothing virtual about it.

This work is 3 chapters following a couple's growth from monogamous husband and wife to a futanari-dominated harem.

***

A little more off the waist, shifted to the hips and chest. Not too much. The goal wasn't to make a bimbo with unrealistic balloons hanging above a pinched middle. Proportional. Realistic for the slender frame I was working with.

"What are you doing?" A voice right in my ear. So close the soft lips brushed the earbuds and raised goosebumps.

Then a sharp spank.

Lost in my work and wearing a VR headset that left me senseless to the outside world, my wife had snuck right up on me. I have always startled easily. Worse than a cat, Alyssa, my wife liked to tease. Mostly she does her best to avoid sneaking up on me. When she does startle me, the apologies are over the top. But when a playful mood strikes her...

Thoroughly caught off guard, I jumped forward. But my shin caught the edge of the computer I'd carelessly left in the middle of the floor. My arms pinwheeled as I careened toward a disaster with the TV.

Alyssa saved the day by grabbing one of my flailing arms, yanking me to the side. A self-described fitness nut, I still had thirty pounds on her. She turned my forward tumble into a sideways spill, with her coming along and me to soften her fall.

"Woops," she said, still straddling me. "Didn't mean to scare you!"

"Yeah, right." I wiggled an arm free so that I could take off the VR headset still fastened over my eyes.

My wife grinned down at me, her cheeks flushed and green eyes sparkling. But she did not look at me for long, instead turning her gaze to the TV where my work of the past hour was on display.

"I didn't know you were hot for your sister."

"That's not Kaitlyn," I said, though now that Alyssa pointed it out, the blue-eyed, trim woman on the screen did look remarkably like my younger sister. Which made sense. "That's me."

"You?"

Alyssa and I have been together since sophomore year of college, six years now with just over one married. We know each other's tics, the little signs that betray when we are annoyed or upset or excited but trying to hide it for one reason or another.

The smile she gave now was the same as the night I had first invited her to a party to meet my friends. Not the pleased look she'd given me when I'd done the asking, but the look she'd had when my best friend had dared her to make out with another girl. Drunk, young, and still in that uncertain stage of our relationship, I had been ready to step in until Alyssa gave me an impish smile filled with boldness and challenge and promise. I think that's when I fell in love with her. Even now that smile left me powerless.

"Yes... Me. Transformed. With the VR set you ordered." All around our apartment's living area were boxes and packing materials, which I gestured to. "Hope you don't mind that I got started without you. It arrived right after you left for the gym, and since it had both our names on the package I couldn't resist."

"I didn't order any VR set," Alyssa said. She looked at the computer sitting in front of the TV, a cube about the size of a twelve pack of soda on each side. Not even an LED interrupted the solid black faces. On the top was a grapefruit sized dome, also black but shiny unlike the rest of the matte computer. Her smile was gone as she climbed to her feet. "Harry, you didn't order this?"

"No. I thought you did. That's why I signed for it." I dug through bubble wrap then flourished the receipt and packing slip. "Here."

"Well, that is definitely our names and address," Alyssa said after studying the paperwork. "Full names. And it says they have to see one of our IDs."

"The courier was just happy I was here. Said that he had to wait a minimum of four hours before he could mark it down as 'delivery attempted.'"

"Wow." Alyssa frowned at the paperwork, then went over to the box. "There's no return address. Or label. Or even a company name."

"The logo when I booted it up said 'Neural Network VR - Your Imagination Made Real.' Found nothing on the internet when I searched, but it works."

"It does what, exactly?" Alyssa was staring at the TV screen where my transformation to femme pixie was still underway. Her disinterested act was good, I would give her that, but a little quirk at the corner of her lips gave up the game. Sure as the sunrise, she had ordered this mystery computer. Given her playful attack, I hoped it was for one of her kinky games.

"It's easier to show you than to explain." I dug in the packing peanuts for the second headset. "Here. Put this on."

Alyssa rolled her eyes, laying it on thick. "Okay, I'll play."

I helped fit her headset and earpieces, then connected the cable to the computer. The VR headsets were not the lightest or sleekest I had seen, but the quality couldn't be beat. After a short delay while the headset booted up, Alyssa gasped.

"Looks real, right?" I asked.

She didn't answer, but she didn't need to. Right now she was seeing a perfect recreation of our apartment's living room. How? Don't ask me. When I had first plugged in the computer, before even connecting my VR headset, the dome on top had hummed loud enough to be heard over the AC. By the time I'd gotten my headset on, it had created a 3D photorealistic rendering of the room and its contents.

Alyssa looked down, then swayed unsteadily. "It's weird not being able to see myself! I'm like a ghost."

Unseen, I smiled. "Have you looked at the computer?" There were no buttons or controls in real life, but there were virtual ones when wearing the headset. "Try the silhouette."

Alyssa stepped tentatively forward, one finger stretched out in the air over the computer. The dome hummed. The TV screen split. On the left was my work. A partial rendering of Alyssa appeared on the right, filling out as the hum grew louder and Alyssa followed the instructions to raise her arms and turn this way and that.

"Is this for real?" Alyssa asked, looking down at herself, holding her arms close to her face to better see the fine details.

I put on my headset. There was a senseless moment of blackness, then the world was exactly as it had been before. Well, almost exactly. When I looked down, instead of the average height and trim man wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts, I was a nubile, slim woman. Mostly woman. I had been interrupted. My hands and feet were hilariously oversized and mannish, but it was my dick that stood out the most.

"Harry!" Next to me, Alyssa was covering her mouth to hold in laughter. But her eyes sparkled. "How did you do that?"

I showed her the interface for changing the models. It was fully featured and intuitive. There were sliders like a video game character creation screen, but the better way was the voice commands. I had played around with some of the free AI art and chat things and talking to my phone worked more than half the time. But this was better.

Soon, Alyssa and I were giggling between issuing commands and playing with sliders. Just like I had done, Alyssa took her clothes off to let the computer scan her bare from head to toe. The model started with the real you, which is why my current attempt at modeling a sexy woman had ended up looking so much like my sister.

But working on the face was tricky without creating something unsettling or hideous, and I had easier things to tackle first. While I worked on my hands and feet, Alyssa proved once again that she was the better artist, even with words and sliders. I had just managed to create hands and feet fit to grace a magazine cover when she drew my chin to look up at her.

And I do mean up. In the real world, I was just one inch taller than her 5' 7". Like many men, I have struggled with my height. It was Alyssa that gave me confidence. Taller than any of my previous girlfriends, Alyssa had never shied away from wearing heels, or using her height to flirt with me. Now she was an inch taller than me while were both barefooted.

"You're cute," she said, reaching out to trail a thumb along my jawline until she cupped my face. I couldn't turn away, not because of her grip but because of her unblinking green eyes. "You'd be cuter if you were about three inches shorter. You know how I like my girls..."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. So it was this game. I wasn't surprised. Since that first party where she'd fixed me in place with a smile then made out with a girl at my best friend's behest, she had taken the lead in pushing boundaries. I had never doubted that she was more experienced than me. Wilder. But I also knew that I had been there for every step toward where we were today, and that I loved it.

"Reduce height by 3 inches," I said. A wave of vertigo nearly knocked me down as Alyssa's face seemed to raise toward the ceiling. Logically I knew that she and I were the same height, that the perception of her looming over me was a trick. Yet it felt so real. "How's that?"

"Better." She looked me up and down, so I returned the favor and checked out the rest of her work.

Alyssa had always been stunning. Slim and tall with fiery hair, freckles, and hypnotic green eyes, she'd never lacked for attention. All that was still there, but in addition to enhancing her breasts from runway to bikini model, she'd added muscles. Nothing unbelievable, and she still had softness and curves that would keep her off the podium of a bodybuilding competition. But

she looked like a chick that pumped iron rather than twisted herself into yoga poses.

A sigh escaped my lips when her hand gripped my erection through my shorts. Through the VR headsets

it looked as if she played with my naked cock, another trick of the computer that confused the mind and raised questions about what was real.

"Feel me," she said.

I did not have to be asked twice. She spread her legs, and soon I had two fingers buried in her and a thumb rubbing circles on her clit. We played with one another, her strokes teasing, mine intent on making her cum. She kissed me, the hand on my jaw moving to grip the back of my head as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. Her hand went still, a lose grip that forced me to hump for stimulation.

If it wasn't obvious by now, it will be with my wife's next words. Alyssa likes to dominate me. Not all the time, but as we had gone from hooking up to dating to married, growing more and more comfortable with displaying vulnerability, we bent then broke traditional gender roles.

"I want to fuck you," Alyssa said. I moaned in response. She ripped reached up to her head, then vanished from the simulation. I reached for my own headset, but she slapped my hand away. "Undress. Then close your eyes. I'll be right back."

I obeyed. To get my shirt off I had to take off the headset. When I did so, I heard Alyssa rummaging through the toy bin in the closet of our bedroom. Plastic clicks and silicone thunks were punctuated by the jangle of metal.

By the time she returned, I was standing naked with my eyes shut but my ears listening for any clue of what she had chosen. Her feet shuffled near to the computer where she whispered into the machine that was letting us play in a way we never had before. She spoke too low for me to hear, and then she was next to me so suddenly I jumped.

"Calm down," she giggled. "Still got your eyes closed? Good. Raise your right foot. Set it down. Now, left."

As I followed her instructions, something soft slid up my legs then settled over my butt. Panties. It did not take a genius to know what they were. They were too tight, and that was ignoring my raging erection.

"What are you--"

"Don't talk. I'm almost done." She started to walk away, then took a too firm grip of my groin. "And keep those eyes closed."

Other than punishment for a lost drinking game in college, I had never worn women's clothes. Never panties. If Alyssa had ever hinted at the idea of dressing me up, it had gone over my head. I struggled with how the soft fabric made me feel. It wedged snuggle between my cheeks. My balls did not fit in the gusset, and my erection pushed the weak elastic away from my body. In short, I felt silly standing there with my eyes closed.

The computer's dome hummed.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," Alyssa instructed. "And talk, I guess."

"I think there was a misunderstanding," I rushed to explain before I even turned. "I wasn't trying to turn myself into a girl with the model, but it started with me so that's what I had to work with. I'm not sure how I feel about wearing... these." I gestured at the panties, then lost my wind. With my eyes closed, I had felt like a man forced into panties. Now, though? The VR mind games were... troubling. "They don't fit."

"Then fix it," Alyssa suggested. "I've always thought a 5-inch cock was too big for you. Especially now. Looks ridiculous with that cute waist of yours." She tapped her lip in thought. I couldn't look away. "Three inches worked for your height..."

My throat was so dry I croaked out the command. The computer, somehow, understood.

"Thinner," she said. "And the balls too."

I knew that nothing we did was real, that the power of the VR's suggestion was tricking my mind into feeling what I saw, but as I let her shape my genitals into something more appropriate for my new size, I swore that the panties felt like they fit better not just across my erection but also my hips and ass.

"There, isn't that better?" she asked.

"Yes. It's weird, but even though I know I'm still the same size and shape, it doesn't feel like it. The panties fit better." I slid a hand up my chest to one of the perky breasts I'd created. "It feels like I really have breasts! And I could swear you're bigger than me."

"Oh, I am bigger than you." The slapping of flesh on flesh drew my eyes to Alyssa. I don't know how I missed her cock, as big as mine used to be. Was? I felt a dizzying tearing of reality. "Looks better like this than the black silicone, doesn't it?"

"Is it, real?"

Alyssa giggled. "No, it's the strap-on. I had the computer make it look real. And added balls. Still got my pussy, too. See?"

She lifted her leg, and beneath testicles that put mine to shame, her pussy dripped. A tapping finger drew me to my knees. She had never been wetter. I had never been harder. I buried my tongue in her pussy, but it did not take long for her to maneuver my mouth up.

"Why does it feel real?" Alyssa moaned as I ran my tongue along the underside of her cock. I couldn't answer her, but I wondered the same thing. She'd had me suck the silicone dildo more times than I could count. Pleasant for the experience of submitting, the tactile and taste sensations had always left something to be desired.

But not today. Not with the headset on. What should have felt lifeless instead burned with heat and twitched beneath my tongue. And when I reached the head and Alyssa slid herself between my lips, I was graced with a salty tang.

"Babe, oh fuck! No wonder you want head all the time," Alyssa groaned. Her head was back. Sweat beaded on her neck, trailed down her chest. Her breath was erratic. As someone that had balanced on the precipice, I knew all the signs. Another inch, a few more swipes of the tongue, and she'd be done.

But I took my time. Despite being on my knees, despite how Alyssa towered over me with a body that could manhandle me into doing whatever she wanted, I felt thrilling power. I was the reason for the pleasure that had her near senseless. I had never had trouble making her cum, but I knew that right now she was completely at my mercy. If I decided it was time for her to orgasm, there was nothing she could do to stop me. It was a delicious sense of dominance in the midst of my submission.

It did not last. Not even a minute into the experience, Alyssa found the trick of deep, even breaths. Opening her eyes put a hitch in her breathing, but not one she couldn't master. Soon she held my head in place thrusting into my mouth, the tip of her dick tickling my throat.

Everything from there was a blur. I remember her commanding the computer to enlarge her cock until it stretched my mouth, and when she took me from behind it felt like she was splitting me in two. The A-cup breasts I'd given myself weren't to her satisfaction, so by the time I felt her swell and fill my ass, I sported perky B-cups that I swear bounced with every thrust.

We collapsed to the ground. The chord of my headset caught something and jerked me from the illusion. Freed from the VR alternate reality and the cloud of lust that made anything seem sexy, I was confronted by truth of what I had just been part of. The panties were too tight again, and the sticky mess I had left was not helping me come to terms with the mixture of bliss and shame I felt.

"Holy shit," Alyssa said, collapsing against my back. She felt small, just as she normally did, and incapable of doing what she had just done to me. "Are you okay?"

I grunted something that could be taken as a yes or no.

"That was... crazy!" She rolled to the side, pulling the strap-on out.

I felt empty. It went deeper than the physical sensation. Pegging had been part of our love life for two years now. I had been the one to bring it up, though Alyssa had primed the pump with fingers and tongues and enough hints to make it clear what she wanted. No, the emptiness I felt was not wholly physical but the drop of reaching new heights only to come back down to Earth.

When I rolled to the side, Alyssa was watching me with soft eyes. She knew. "Hey, I love you."

"Love you too." Then to play things off, I forced a laugh. "That was intense. Did you really cum just from pegging me?"

Even after everything we'd done, Alyssa blushed prettily. "It didn't feel like a strap-on."

"It didn't," I agreed. "It felt..."

"Real." She giggled, then stood and headed to the shower. "Let's clean up. I want to play some more."

***

The first hint that something was wrong came moments before I fell. I had woken feeling the sort of satisfied soreness after a hard session at the gym, lingering in bed until my eyelids refused to stay closed. Next to me, Alyssa still slept. She had forgotten to take off the strap-on before falling asleep. A tent formed over her crotch. I tried not to giggle as I climbed from bed. That's when things went wrong.

Muscle memory betrayed me. Even drunk in the middle of the night, my feet knew how to find the ground from bed. At least once per day I had made that step. But this morning it was further than it should be. I had already started to lean forward, so when my foot found nothing and swept beneath the bed, I pitched face first into the wall, narrowly getting my arm up to stop my nose from breaking the fall.

I yelped. The thud of my arm shook hanging photos. I ended up on my back, cursing as I clutched a stubbed toe and checked to see if my arm was okay.

"Harry, are you--" Alyssa stumbled to a halt as soon as her face peered over the edge of the bed. As a redhead, Alyssa was naturally fair skinned, but the color drained from her face so that her freckles stood dark by comparison.

When I looked down to find the injury that had spooked her, I found the reason

for her shock. But I couldn't find my words. I tried five different ways of starting a sentence, but my lips and tongue wouldn't cooperate.

And then Alyssa squeaked, staring down at the part

of her body hidden by the bed. "I--I have..."

I knew what was coming. I had seen my own perky breasts, the curve of a drawn in waist and flared hips. I slept in boxers, but I knew what was hidden inside them. And now that I had seen myself, I also saw the changes to Alyssa, the muscles that she'd never had. Bigger breasts.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers