Aloy and Talanah Beach Date

Story Info
Aloy and Talanah go to the beach and end up fingering.
7.1k words
4.5
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Aloy arrives at the clearing they'd agreed upon her girlfriend Sunhawk Talanah Khane Padish is already there waiting for her.

"Took you long enough. Quipped Talanah

"Well, I had to carry most of the supplies." Said Aloy gesturing to the big satchel of food she had brought for them to share.

"Pretty sure the Sunhawk can always delegate carrying supplies to her Thrush." She teased only carrying two large towels and a bedroll for the two of them to share.

"Oh, can she? Or does the great and mighty Sunhawk simply not have the strength to carry a single satchel of food? Wouldn't want to have to tell the lodge that. I wonder what all the other hunters would make of it?" Aloy teased back

"You win Thrush. Give it here Aloy." Thinking "By the sun! I love her!"

"I've been really looking forward to our beach picnic Aloy." Announced Talanah. It would be really good to spend some time together just the two of them.

It was a perfect day for it the sun was shining in a cloudless sky. The wind was calm, and the heat was just right.

"Me too." agreed Aloy "Time to change I think my blazon will be a bit stuffy and there are no machines down here. I checked."

They changed stripping naked in front of each other Talanah snuck a peek at her Aloy." My girlfriend is so gorgeous" She thought struck by her beauty

They had chosen these outfits from the fossilised shopping mall they had found together.

They were still sealed inside their airtight packaging They ripped them open and got into the outfits they'd picked out. They had looted these outfits from a ruin of the Old Ones specifically for the beach. Items the ancients might have worn. That they thought looked good. They had been sealed in plastic for millennia and hadn't rotted.

Both Fully dressed now they turned and faced each other.

Aloy gawped at Talanah. She was dressed in a bright blue baggy Hawaiian shirt that she had left open to show off her stunning perfect tan body and underneath a black bikini that matched her luscious hair.

Talanah ogled her girlfriend right back her outfit looked very exotic and fresh not something shed ever seen Aloy (or anyone for that matter) in before.

Aloy had a fashionable colourful short sleeve shirt unbuttoned and worn loose over a plain tight white t-shirt that showed off her firm breasts better than Carja silks ever could.

She had put on a pair of frayed cut-off jean booty shorts over her tight ass, her bronze hair shining in the sun. Perfectly complimenting her oh so pale creamy skin.

"She looks so majestic! Such light casual clothes really suit her! she deserves to take some time to relax for once. She is busier than me these days with endless quests to take care of. "Thought Talanah.

"How do I look?" Asked Aloy.

"You look incredible almost as good as me." She complimented. "But just one final touch."

Tugging the hem of her T-shirt up Talanah improved Aloys outfit for her by knotting her t-shirt above her midriff. So Aloy was now showing off her toned abs and the sexy wrinkle of her navel.

Aloy still didn't appreciate the beauty of her body, so Talanah had to do it for her.

Talanah was the bold dresser not her, but Aloy liked her new outfit the way her beloved girlfriend had styled it for her.

"There you look even better now praised." Talanah "Like a true Carja, or Carja royalty even."

"Aww, you're too kind." Talanah leaned in expecting a kiss and was about to slide a hand down Aloys jeans to tease her girlfriend's sex too when Aloy stopped her

"We shouldn't," Aloy told her. "Ikrie will be here soon"

"Huh? Ikrie? I thought it would be just us?"

"My friend Ikrie from Ban-Ur is coming too I thought I told you she would be coming with us."

Talanah remembered Aloy had mentioned meeting Ikrie on her travels. But she had not told her that she would be joining them today. Clearly, Aloy hadn't realised it was meant to be a date though.

(Perhaps she didn't know dates worked being an outcast or what a date actually was)

She was gutted. She had planned to have a romantic afternoon and a romantic picnic followed immediately by romantic sex.

"I promised to take her to a real warm sandy beach. she is used to freezing lakes and iced covered pebble shores Afterall."

"Uh-huh."

Right on cue, they heard the crunch of footsteps And a Banuk wandered into the clearing.

"Good to see you again Aloy of the Nora." greeted Ikrie who was in her usual outfit with the hood down and minus a few inner layers due to the heat. thick blue and yellow furs if she was suffering in the heat, she made no mention of it whatsoever she hadn't had a chance to trade her winter furs for lighter attire yet.

"Talanah This is my friend Ikrie the Banuk. Ikrie this is my girlfriend and hunting partner Talanah Khane Padish the Sunhawk of the Hunters Lodge." Aloy stated proudly.

Hi Ikrie" muttered Talanah.

"So Ikrie ready to see a beach that's actually nice and warm for a change?"

Oh Yes, Aloy, lead the way. It had better be as impressive as you say.

"It will be"

"I'm still sure that the mountains of Ban Ur are a more impressive sight."

"Oh Yeah? I brought my new rebreather too. you wait till you see all the life under the water it's so colourful down there Beats nearly getting frostbite on a frozen lake ice fishing for one single trout.

"Well, we'll see if it does." and she added with a smile. "Besides you only get frostbite if you haven't prepared properly."

Talanah was gutted almost heartbroken she was hoping to have Aloy all to herself for a romantic afternoon followed by romantic sex.

She was very busy with her duties these days (they both were) and she'd been really looking forward to their date. Spending a whole day with just her in the solace of the isolated beach Aloy had found.

These days Hunting with her, training with her and sleeping with her even though they spoke to people (citizens, warriors, lodge members etc) and did their own things, sometimes it had felt like it was just the two of them Hawk and Thrush together against the world. Talanah didn't like this, she had never felt this emotional unease before. Chipping at her usual easy confidence.

She had never been in such a deep relationship her own wellbeing so tied up with another person. She realised now why Hawks and Thrushes were not supposed to lie together.

"Bit late for that though." She thought amused.

Besides, who could tell the Sunhawk to keep away from her wilful Thrush? they did as they pleased, they always had.

"Your -err- armour? I mean I like a challenge, but you seem too underdressed to even take on a watcher." Said Ikrie noticing their curious exotic garb. To odd even for even a Carja to wear.

"This isn't Armor we picked it out from the ruin of an ancient bazaar we found its shirts that the old ones would have worn to the beach, and you know I can handle more than just a watcher without a scratch." Aloy quipped.

"That's true." She agreed laughing.

"You should have seen it Ikrie! it's a treasure trove of Old Ones down there! clothes for miles, more than the whole of the Meridian bazaar and Old One tech too and the size of the place! I don't know how It remained untouched."

Talanah was envious watching their banter She was Aloys partner, not Ikrie. Aloy was the sun of her world and Ikrie was like a pale cloud passing in from of it.

Ruining her view and distracting Aloy from her. She wanted her to be the only one talking to her instead. Talanah wanted Aloys attention, wit and smile back on her.

Not sharing her with someone else she didn't even know. This was supposed to be their day. Aloy was too kind and generous for her own good sometimes.

If Talanah couldn't have her body right now, then she at least wanted her attention back on her. She wanted Aloy thinking about her, Talanah Couldn't bear being ignored.

Aloy had turned her on earlier with her sexy new outfit and then left her madly aroused

She wanted Aloy and Talanah was a woman who took what she wanted.

They were now making their way down a winding sandy path to a cove that the machines never visited.

Aloy had already been down and cleared out every machine on the path They passed their looted corpses as they kept on walking.

"So, tell me about your adventures since I last saw you."

"Well, I have travelled as far north as possible to the very edges of the Banuk lands till I found a river far too strong to cross then to the western wastes where I tracked a Death Bringer and slayed it the way you told me to."

"By yourself?"

"By myself." She stated proudly.

"Well, done! I told you could master hunting alone."

"Thank you, Aloy you were right I am a real Snow Ghost now thanks to you. Then after that, I came south and bumped into you outside Day Tower, and we arranged this beach trip together. It was such a thoughtful idea Aloy."

"Well, it gave me an excuse to try this new shirt on." Aloy deflected.

"I do like your shirt Aloy it looks so good on you." Complimented Ikrie

"Thank you Ikrie I'm still wearing my blue gleam necklace too, the one you gave me it's just so unique and beautiful."

"Just like you Aloy. You do look so good today; you look hotter than the Sun himself." interjected a frustrated Talanah.

She reached out stroking the seam of Aloys shirt fingers brushing the buttonholes.

"You look beautiful too my Hawk." Aloy responded casually.

Talanah reached down and held Aloys hands clearly pining for a kiss

Talanah seductively ran her tongue around her dark lips just to ram her point home.

A mere peck on the lips or cheek but would be fine but Aloy knew that wasn't what Talanah meant or had in mind it never was.

Aloy didn't mind kissing in public anymore. By now they had kissed in the Bazaar, kissed in the Hunter's Lodge, kissed by the Meridian fountains and one time kissed in the long lift ride up the Meridian cliff in spite of (or possibly because of) how full the platform had been. (That had been Talanah's idea of course) She had the confidence to be romantic and vulnerable as she wanted to be in the open now.

But in front of her friend Ikrie? She wasn't sure that was right.

She didn't want to seem like a bad or selfish friend because she saw her girlfriend all the time, but she hadn't had a chance to spend a rare moment with her friend Ikrie since shed been up in the Frozen Wilds herself.

Talanah gripped the flowing fabric of Aloys soft shirt with both hands "But I want you now" She pouted those incredible, dark, bee-stung lips of hers.

They were Glossy almost and quivering. To Aloy Talanah's metallic coloured lips were magnetic, she kept on coming back to them.

"Aloy." whispered Talanah softly trying a different tactic, trying a more direct technique.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me." She demanded loudly making sure Ikrie was in earshot.

Aloy couldn't resist her advances any longer. Aloys lips reached out straining for Talanah's and they shared a warm kiss. Talanah taking it slowly not caring if Ikrie saw them at it. She was in love with Aloy, and she didn't care who knew it. Of course, once they started, they couldn't stop.

Hearing some groaning and slurping noises Ikrie turned around then she smirked and rolled her eyes. They were passionately making out with each other smooching with Aloy pressed up against a nearby boulder.

Aloy and Talanah were all over each other!

Hands roaming. Bodies flush, squishing and nuzzling their faces together.

It was quite a sight, Ikrie had never seen anything like it! Banuk didn't do this in public ever not even at marital ceremonies.

Talanah groping Aloys ass through her jean shorts. she gave it an affectionate squeeze and Aloy giggled. Aloy touching Talanah's hair done up in her trademark ponytail. Both happily kissing with big grins plastered over their faces.

"Come on you two if you actually want to make it to the beach before sundown.

if you keep this up, I'm going on without you." Announced Ikrie

Aloy was red-faced not just from embarrassment but excitement.

"Sorry, Ikrie we'll catch up." Aloy promised her back rubbing up against the boulder.

"No, tell her to stay I like making out with an audience." Whispered Talanah and she meant it too, she loved to show off. Talanah didn't want to be jealous of Aloy's attention to Ikrie she wanted Ikrie to be jealous of what she had with Aloy.

Aloy gave a scandalized giggle.

Talanah seized the opportunity to slip Aloy a taste of her tongue through her unprepared lips flicking it against Aloys making her lean deeper into the kiss, and importantly snuggle deeper into Talanah while making soft moans.

They engaged in a long slow kiss. Aloy's favourite. Tongues embracing each other. How could Aloy ever stop kissing her when it felt so right, so good, so comfy?

Bodies and limbs grinding up against each other now. Aloy gripping handfuls of her lover's shirt, Talanah gripping handfuls of Aloy. Tongues dancing, then sparring. Kissing each other to their heart's content. This was now the kind of kiss normally reserved for mid-coitus or mid climax not metres away from one of her best friends! Aloy felt totally self-conscious about it. Talanah's frenetic, lustful tonguing should have left no room for doubts in Aloy's head about why Talanah was acting so strangely but her mind was on still on Ikrie and all the fascinating adventures she'd had since Aloy had seen her last. And what she'd think of Aloy ignoring her right now after inviting her all this way. It was a hell of a trek from here to Ban-Ur after all. And now she was making her the odd one out. Wasting Ikries time too. Aloy felt a little bad she wanted to keep both her best friends happy, but Talanah's urgent doting lips made her feel so much better.

Ikrie had waited but turned away she'd only stayed because she didn't actually know the way ahead. The jungle was a maze doubly so to a Banuk who'd never seen so much green before.

Finally, a smiling Aloy reluctantly managed to peel herself away from her girlfriend

"Sorry." She apologised to Ikrie

"Not sorry." joked a grinning Talanah the kiss had temporarily quenched the burning envy in her.

Ikrie sighed she should be annoyed but it was nice to see her friend Aloy so happy. She seemed to have made her fate a happy one.

She was glad for her and Talanah. She just wished they could keep their hands to themselves for five minutes. Their kind of flirting shocked her, Banuk never said such soppy things to each other.

"I wish I could have brought you some beach garb Ikrie but I don't know your sizes." Suggested Aloy

"Maybe next time then." agreed Ikrie

"I'm sure you would look so great." sighed Aloy

"Thank you I'd really like that Aloy."

Ikrie loved their outfits having never seen such loose soft garb before

living in the frozen Banuk territory she'd never seen outfits that exposed so much flesh either.

She lagged behind the couple so hopefully, they wouldn't end up lagging behind her and start kissing all over again. She couldn't help but notice how Aloys tight shorts left little to the imagination and Talanah's tiny black bikini thong even less.

She had only seen Aloy in heavy Banuk garb before, she had no idea, she was so fit and slim and kinda sexy too. She tried to push the thought out of her head. Aloy was her friend, but she had no idea she was so -so shapely.

"No Ikrie" she thought "Don't think about those toned long legs and the smattering freckles down them." probably it was just loneliness she wished she had what they had, even what she had once had with Mailen didn't compare.

She needed to stop thinking that way as Aloy was clearly already infatuated with the curvy Carja beauty next to her. Talanah caught Ikrie ogling her girlfriend. She felt really protective of what she had and didn't like the way she was looking at her at all. She scowled to herself.

A sudden realisation hit her the hot ember in her chest was not just impatience, or anger but serious jealousy like she'd never felt before.

She hadn't even felt this bad when watching Ahsis parade around in the Sunhawk position that should have rightfully been hers. She didn't think Ikrie could or would actually try to steal Aloy from her. Talanah wasn't the hysterical overreacting type, plus Aloy could think for herself. no doubt it.

But the way Ikrie had shown up spoiling the day for her, driving a Banuk shaped wedge between them. She was a rainstorm obscuring the sun in her life.

But her spirits only lifted when she noticed how good Aloys rear was looking. It was worth hanging back just to watch her hips swaying. Aloy marched on oblivious to how everyone following her was checking her out. Talanah thought her ass was enticing enough in thick Nora skirts in those tight denim shorts, she couldn't take her eyes off her. Aloy had no idea about how the sun was kissing her red hair either making it glow and shine. To Talanah she looked more like a Sun God to her than any carvings Talanah had ever seen before but then she'd never been a believer in that misogynistic cult.

"Your ass looks amazing in those shorts Aloy!" she called out complimenting her.

"Uhh thanks, Talanah." mumbled Aloy barely glancing behind her not sure what to say to that.

They kept on walking. Down a slope the ground got sandier as they descended. Talanah came up with a new way to hopefully grab Aloys attention and keep it off Ikrie. That impromptu make-out session had only made her want Aloy more just Whetting her appetite for her. Talanah was addicted to her kisses, so she was really worked up now.

"Hey, Aloy!" She called.

"Yes?"

"I am not getting a tan line on my boobs, am I?"

Asked Talanah tugging at her bikini peeling it down a bit baring some more cleavage.

"Nope," answered Aloy oblivious to her girlfriends' true intentions.

"Hmm, Perhaps I should take it off and avoid the risk of spoiling my tan."

"Sure, if you want to." Said Aloy turning back it was a complex route down the beach through various rocky passes and thin tree-lined paths she had to focus on the secret route to the cove. She was all business now. No room for distractions or they'd end up lost in the untamed jungle.

Talanah fumed. how much more obvious could she be? "Aloy was usually pretty much obsessed with her plump breasts when they were in bed together."

Why couldn't she pay attention to them and her now?" Talanah tried again.

"How's my outfit looking Aloy? I hope you like it I chose it with you in mind." She had indeed, the blue shirt was the same colour as her usual Master Blazon outfit and opened up so she could show off her boobs and toned brown belly. Her lean Legs bared for once instead of wrapped in her usual tight pants.

"It's great." Said Aloy dismissively without even turning round.

They had to pass under the gloom of a giant metal devil that had fallen in the jungle tentacles tangled in the undergrowth its arms forming the very fabric of the rainforest. There was a tiny pass in the rock underneath its dark heavy bulk when they emerged from under its gloom finally arriving at the point where the path opened up onto a sandy bay. they stopped to stare at the view.

Ikrie gawped at her first-ever look at the ocean. While Talanah took the chance to admire Aloys boobs through her tight t-shirt.

"It's beautiful!" gasped Ikrie.

"Thank you, Aloy I've been wanting to see something like this my whole life I owe you for this and I will have to repay you for it one day."

"I'm sure you'll think of something." smiled Aloy.

"You still owe me for stopping the Daemon up in the Cut though." She chuckled

When she stopped giggling Aloy finally noticed Talanah was still staring at her.

"You, ok?"

"Just admiring the view."

"The seas that way."

"I'd rather watch you." Aloy seemed to understand that one, Talanah closed the physical gap between them, but she was still too far away for her liking. They stood like that for a while just smiling at each other gazing into the depths of each other's eyes. Aloy had a smile like warm sunshine to Talanah that just melted her heart. For some reason, Aloy still wasn't kissing her yet. But maybe she-

12