Aloy and Talanah Beach Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you coming or not?" Demanded Ikrie. The moment had passed; the spell was broken, they separated and walked down the beach.

Ikrie had already marched off to find a good spot to sit. She did like Talanah she could tell a good hunter when she saw one. Aloy and Talanah were really lucky to have each other.

it was kinda cute how into each other they were. Ikrie had never seen a couple so in love. Although she couldn't actually put up with it for much longer. they seemed drunk on each other. she certainly wouldn't take the both of them on a hunt anymore that would just lead to them getting distracted by each other probably. Together they would be a liability.

She found a nice spot and sat down in the warm sand and admired the ocean view for a while.

Eventually, they both arrived at where Ikrie was sitting Talanah's shirt flapping in the gentle breeze. Aloys red hair is more than a little ruffled by it.

they lay down on a big rug with plenty of space for the three of them that Talanah unrolled onto the sand. They all sat down together Talanah wrapping an arm protectively over Aloys shoulders.

they sat there eating their picnic together then sunbathing all while enjoying the serene view of the blue sea unspoiled by machines or other people due to the high cliffs on either side and the narrow path down.

Ikrie was still a little stunned at their earlier PDA. Banuk courtship was as cold as ice and what the Banuk did in the privacy of their tents they keep to themselves. It was surprising, to say the least, a real culture shock, but they both seemed to be enjoying it.

"The two of you make a really cute couple." She admitted.

"Thank you, Ikrie you're so kind. "Said a grateful Aloy.

"Yeah, thanks Ikrie," said Talanah she was very glad to hear it.

They sat in peace for a while. Until as they were out of the covering shade of the trees Aloy fretted to herself about burning her fair skin.

"Hmm should have brought a helmet at least. Sunfall itself isn't this hot. I'm gonna get sunburn for sure."

"If you're worried about burning your face Aloy I could always sit on it for you." She grinned suggestively. Aloy thought Talanah was being very crude and very horny today this was very off-putting she was usually a lot smoother and more subtle. It didn't suit her.

"Had she been at the Scrappersap this morning? Though even when she was drunk, she wasn't quite like this though."

Talanah felt like she was having to court Aloy all over again. Talanah undid her ponytail hopefully this would get her attention she usually only undid it when they were in bed together. She let her long black fall down to her shoulders. she shook it too, putting on a show. hoping to entice Aloy.

"How's my Hair looking?"

"Great as always." answered Aloy none the wiser as to why Talanah had undone her ponytail. She loved her dark hair. But how she styled it didn't matter to Aloy as she thought it was beautiful no matter if it was up or down anyway. Rost never taught her about any of the seduction signals Talanah was trying to send her right now. They were maybe the one thing she couldn't track with her focus.

"You have impressive hair yourself Aloy I have never seen such thick red locks and your braids are so intricate." Complimented Ikrie

"It is great." Agreed Talanah butting in and running her fingers through it as only she could.

Stroking her lovely braids for her, she loved doing this especially as nobody else could play with Aloy's wonderful hair. She hoped the intimate physical contact would get Aloys attention.

"Talanah don't. I don't want you to mess up my braids."

"Fine but I did them up for you this morning anyway so I should be allowed to undo them early." She winked both of them knowing that the usual time they got untied was when they were mid-coitus and Aloys hair would be shaken to a loose mass the braids pulled apart her subtle ponytail freed her hair reduced to a wonderful red tangled mane that went everywhere that she spent the rest of their love-making getting lost in but upon getting dressed in the morning she would painstakingly redo it for her (In return Aloy would do the simple and not quite equal task of doing up Talanah's single long ponytail for her.)

Aloy didn't even really react to that one.

"In all seriousness, you do look incredible! it makes me wish I packed our Metal Devil today." She laughed nudging Aloy.

"Metal Devil? Here? What are you on about?" Asked a confused Ikrie. "What are they talking about? How and why would you pack those giant frozen machines?" She wondered.

"Ikrie never mind about that! and Talanah stop!" Aloy was red in the face, whatever Talanah insisted on calling their strap-on was private business as far as she was concerned.

"That's not what you said last night Aloy." She teased. But could tell she was crossing a line though somehow Aloy still hadn't twigged what Talanah was doing.

"Have you been at the Scrappersap early?" Asked Aloy sounding concerned. "Talanah didn't usually have a problem with handling her drink, but what other explanation could there be for this strange behaviour? "

Tell me again how you found this place? Ikrie asked changing the subject to a less awkward one.

"I found this place while chasing down Shadow Carja cultists. It's amazing what you can find when you go exploring off the beaten track. No one else knows it's here."

"So, it's our special spot?" Interrupted Talanah thinking "How romantic!"

"I guess so." said Aloy

"I cleared out a few machines in the jungle beforehand, but nobody can easily get through that crack, and they have no reason to patrol the beach."

"Sounds like hard work do you need a massage after all that Thrush?"

"No, I got rid of all the machines a fortnight ago so I'm fine." Talanah leaned over and tugged at Aloys top.

"Well, you should take your top off too and get a nice even tan on your chest."

"But I've got nothing on underneath." Aloy said confused.

"So? I don't mind. Don't you want a nice full tan like me?" she traced her fingers across her lover's fair freckled skin.

"I'll be fine." Refused a still oblivious Aloy.

Ikrie on the other hand took it as a prompt to eventually pull off her own thick furs, she could stand it no longer. She was boiling up but too proud to admit it. Mailen would probably have just collapsed of Heatstroke, but Ikrie was not Mailen She had no choice to but to strip off or faint.

She took off her undershirt with it. Lying topless on the beach revealing her full breasts but she didn't think Aloy or Talanah would mind. She still had no idea of the effect her presence had on Talanah besides if she going to get her first-ever tan, she might as well get a good covering. It was so nice to actually feel the sun on her skin. Warm, prickling and soothing.

Aloy had never seen Ikrie out of her furs before. She exclaimed,

"Wow Ikrie you are so stunning!" Aloy commended.

"I see what Mailen saw in you." Her friend Ikrie needed to hear some positive praise after leaving her lifelong hunting partner Mailen. She hoped Ikrie would find someone else to be with in due course. She had no idea of the effect that compliment had on Talanah Stoking the embers of her jealously. Envious of Aloy's drifting gaze Talanah undid her own bikini and slipped it off but kept her shirt on

"Don't you like my boobs as well Aloy?" Talanah asked giving them a little jiggle. Aloy was shocked to turn and notice that Talanah now had her tits out too.

"Of course, I do, Talanah." She promised before rolling onto her back to sunbathe some more.

"Why was she acting this way? Was she ill or something?

And why take her bikini off? she was already perfectly tanned."

They all lay there in peace till Talanah came up with a new tactic to trap Aloys attention One she couldn't ignore.

"Oh, Thrush your Hawk wants you."

Huh? Aloy answered. She couldn't ignore that. Talanah leaned over to face Aloy. Her pouting lips already silently asking for another kiss but to drive the point home she insisted anyway simply saying "Kiss me Aloy."

"Talanah." warned Aloy" Ikries here."

"So? can't I kiss my girlfriend?" She pouted cocking her head(just so).

Aloy was a little irritated thinking "I only just kissed her! Can't she go five minutes without trying to kiss me? What's with her today?"

But her steely resolve was dissolving Talanah was very kissable after all. Talanah cupping Aloys freckled face for maximum effect now too hoping to coax her into her arms. All she had to do now was flutter her long eyelashes and they were back to it. Locking lips, they easily fell back into the natural rhythm of kissing each other.

Talanah giving Aloy a deep possessive kiss that told Ikrie "She's mine."

Talanah thought to herself "I'm laying at a beautiful sunny beach and making out with a gorgeous redhead what could possibly be better?" Ikrie tried to ignore the sounds of their passionate embrace and stared at the ocean as hard as she could.

Ikrie sighed to herself and thought "Ugh! They're at it again you'd think they'd get bored of it but nope."

Aloy was still concerned for Ikrie's feelings and wasn't as into it as she normally would be.

" I must seem like such a bad friend right now excluding Ikrie the way I have always been excluded my whole life." She wanted to apologise but her mouth was too busy (and so was her tongue.)

"Mmm but how could I stay away she told herself?

Once they really got into it, all their concerns, worries and surroundings all melted away.

"Mmm, you're such a sweet kisser Aloy." Talanah moaned drunk on the sensation of her. Nobody had ever kissed the way Aloy kissed her.

"Thanks, you're a really lovely kisser too Talanah."

"That's it! I can't stand this a moment more." Thought Ikrie.

"OK, I'm going for a swim pass me that new rebreather of yours Aloy." Ikrie announced thinking "I can't put up with this lovey-Dovey Carja courting crap for another second!" She thought she might puke!

"How could such lethal huntresses be softer than rotten fruit? Even the most romantic Banuk wouldn't dream of saying such things. Maybe there were some benefits to being a lone Snow Ghost. Like dignity." she thought.

Aloy and Talanah both Spun round they had almost forgotten Ikrie was even there. Aloy handed Ikrie her rebreather.

"Here you go Ikrie." She said feeling terribly guilty thinking "I've driven her away with my own lust! this is really Talanah's fault though."Ikrie stripped completely. she had no swimming clothes, so she went skinny dipping. Showing her firm backside as well as her hairy brown pussy. before running down to the sea. She sprinted in and swam out as far she could.

"Aloy was right! It's amazing down here!" The coral and reeds and fish were much more impressive than the cold dark depths of an icy Lake in Ban Ur and she wanted to keep out of sight of the lovestruck couple for a while.

Now she'd got Ikrie out of the way Talanah hoped to go back to kissing but Aloy had other ideas. Pulling away from her and sitting up she demanded.

"What's going on with you today Talanah? you're being very frisky-well friskier than usual?" She corrected herself. "I mean you've been acting really weird I wanted to give Ikrie a nice time for once She's had it hard you know, abandoning her tribe and losing her lifelong hunting partner Mailen then going off on her own like me. You haven't left me alone all day. I think you spoiled things for her. How do you think she feels?" Aloy asked angrily.

"Aloy, I wanted this be our day I don't get to spend nearly enough time with you as it is, and I was just hoping to be alone with you. I was worried you just wanted to spend the day with Ikrie instead I know you have a good bond with her. I was jealous of your connection with her I just wanted to be alone with you." She confessed. "Ugh! I feel like such a Bunghead."

You were jealous of me spending time with Ikrie? asked Aloy raising an eyebrow trying to process all this.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I Don't hate her I just didn't want her to be with us not today.

I'm sorry Aloy I know you said she has had trials of her own, but we all have. I lost my family and had to deal with that asshole Ahsis! I just wanted today to be about us. I'm as new to this whole being in love thing as you are (Talanah had had girlfriends before, but she had never fallen in love.), and I just wanted you to be with me. I want you all to myself."

Talanah's words tumbled out of her. She couldn't believe she was baring her soul to Aloy like this letting her know how much she meant to her, but then who did she trust more?

Aloy had to process this. "Talanah was jealous of her? competing for her attention?"

It was like Talanah was courting her all over again.

She struggled to imagine anyone being that obsessed with her. Mattering that much to somebody after years as an outcast was mind-blowing. She thought she could understand where Talanah was coming from now. The only thing she feared more other than being a bad friend was being a bad girlfriend. She was smitten with Talanah and would feel awful if she were in her shoes. Had she taken for granted?

"It's ok Talanah I understand you didn't know Ikrie was coming with us. I should have told you.

You don't have to worry about me. I didn't mean to ignore you. I only have eyes for my wonderful girlfriend. I'd never ever leave you. A Thrush never abandons her Hawk after all." She smiled. "Besides I was thinking of setting Ikrie up with my friend Petra.

"Can you forgive me Aloy?" Asked Talanah.

"Of course, I do." Aloy had a kind heart and didn't hold grudges, she knew what irrational hatred was like. She knew where that lead. No one had ever been jealous about her attention and affections before Talanah found new ways to make her love her. Truth be told her jealousy turned her on she must be truly infatuated with her. She had never seen Talanah off balance like that before. It was cute seeing her Hawk lose her constant cool for once and seem desperate for her.

"Thank you, Aloy I'd never want to upset you I promised you a special home in Meridian and I mean to honour that promise. You're the light of my world I'd give up being the Sunhawk for you if It ever got in the way of us."

"I'd never ask you to do that!" Gasped Aloy in shock she knew how much becoming the Sunhawk had meant to her.

"And that's why I love you Aloy. Let me make it up to you."

"How?"

Why not Kiss me and see it where it goes? She winked

"You are incorrigible. You can't be serious" She laughed

"Why not? besides I've never done it on a beach before!"

Aloy beamed a happy grin.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Just thinking of all the things I'm going to do to you when we get back to the Lodge."

"Why wait?" Talanah suggested slyly and with that smile she snared her, Aloy could not resist her charms any longer.

"I love you so much Talanah Khane Padish."

"I love you too Aloy despite the Nora."

Aloy embraced her wonderful girlfriend and They kissed long and deep. Smooching happily Talanah's tongue delicately flirting with Aloy's. Talanah taking her time now the waves lapping at the shore as Talanah lapped at her girlfriend. Ikrie would just have to stay out there. Kissing Aloy was so much more refreshing better than a dip in any sea anyway. Smooching happily now both totally contented with each other.

Lips pressed hard and desperate against each other's, stealing breaths when they could. incapable of stopping only accelerating. Talanah rolled Aloy's t-shirt up over her breasts, kissing them both for good measure. Talanah's hand slid down Aloys waist sending chill crackles up her spine.

Like cool fire still thrilling after all this time. Talanah always knew exactly how to make Aloy wet and horny but only once she had her hands all over her that is. Her hands grabbed Aloys butt fingernails scraping down her firm denim-clad ass.

Talanah could wait no longer. She then began to fiddle with Aloy's jeans. first unbuttoning them and then slowly sensually unzipping them. A thin thong underneath was now all that separated them. She triumphantly pulled them both off Aloy. Surprised by how soaked her undergarments already were. Exposing her freshly shaven slit.

And began to finger her.

Gently at first and then quite vigorously.

Aloy liked being fingered as it meant she got to kiss her girlfriend while being penetrated.

"Ikrie doesn't have a better body than me, does she?" Asked Talanah with a wicked grin

"No" whispered Aloy "She doesn't." She trembled as Talanah worked her G spot

"I knew it." She said before Aloy grabbed her by her shirt collar reeling her in for a wild kiss.

Laying there, shirts open passionately kissing while sensually fingering the other. There was already a river running from between Aloys legs she couldn't help it.

"You're so good at that." she praised shaking already. "You're sooo good to me." Aloy panted gasping trying and failing to catch her breath. Her fingers were nothing compared to the sensual way Talanah was kissing her body. Face nestled in her collar lifting a braid up to kiss along her neck while using her spare hand to stroke a shapely breast. Taking her in every way she could. Alternating between her outer clit and her inner g spot.

Giving her no respite no relief.

Taking her to the brink. Making Aloy moan through her lips, still connected to Talanah's.

When she touched her like this when she was inside her Aloy forgot she was ever an outcast, forgot why she had been born, forgot her quests. her only purpose was to be here with Talanah. She did her part too kissing her Talanah back her Hands roaming under and over her shirt squeezing her, holding her, connecting with her in any way she could. Aloy gnawed and sucked at her lovers' lips pulling and tugging on them. Making Talanah groan out too nibbling on Aloy's ear in return. They were busy grinding a hollow in the sand through the towel.

"Oh, Talanah!" groaned Aloy feeling her orgasm rise within her.

Aloy couldn't believe her beloved Hawk was really going to bring her to climax out in the open, in the middle of the day just like that! She remembered herself and reached down to push past Talanah's thong and fingered her too.

"Oh Aloy." purred Talanah. Aloy got stuck in working away at Talanah who was soaking to say the least and after kissing and grinding herself against Aloy the whole time. They worked away on each other almost competing. Their Cries merging,

"Uggghhh Talanaaaaahhhhh!!" She called out the name of the only woman who really mattered to her. Her orgasm blazed through her touching every nerve. She slammed her head back feeling the sand underneath. Her pussy lips tightened around Talanah's fingers as she came. Her Climax echoing out across the small cove. Cumming as she looked her Hawk straight in the eyes. Squeezing Talanah tightly Crushing her to her chest.

"Wow! Talanah that was amazing!" laughed a breathless Aloy

"Told you it'd be worth it!" laughed Talanah "Ikrie couldn't have made her do that." Thought Talanah.

Later Ikrie came back from her swim none the wiser. Aloy and Talanah (covering the fresh wet patch on the towel) lay next to each other fully clothed and holding hands, contented grins plastered on both their faces Satisfied. At least until they got back to Meridian that is. oddly enough that ended up being the most romantic sex they'd ever had

Talanah smiled to herself thinking it had been the perfect date after all.

12