Aloy and Talanah - Forbidden Flesh

Story Info
Talanah seduces Aloy into lesbian kissing and sex.
6.8k words
4.94
7.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where's this new fire machine you saw?" Aloy asked Talanah. The duo was standing in a ruined building on a hill overlooking the Meridian Jungle having trekked here from the city. The floor was completely covered in overgrown grass due to its collapsed front being opened to the sun. Talanah had thrown some bedrugs down allegedly for them to sit on after taking watch. Aloy had brought a lamp as well.

Aloy and Talanah were both wearing the (eye-catching) Carja master outfit consisting of a pair of shiny blue and gold shorts and a blue leather crop top with a metal headdress and sandals.

"It will be down there by the river after sunset." Lied Talanah. "This is the best overlook to shoot it." Little did Aloy know she had chosen this spot precisely because nothing ever came here.

Talanah had grown close to Aloy while becoming the Sun Hawk. Spending all that time together had caused one problem though-she was definitely sexually attracted to Aloy. It began while they were stalking Redmaw both crouch-walking through the jungle watching Aloy's shapely ass swing back and forth had nearly driven her mad with sexual frustration and then watching Aloy's spear penetrate Redmaw while she gritted her teeth her face striped with yellow war paint had been surprisingly arousing. Aloy was a warrior goddess.

Tonight, she was even wearing blue stripes of war paint applied around her eyes. Usually, Talanah had better control of her feelings than this. But those soft green eyes, that long spicy red hair those luscious pink lips lean body, and fit flawless abs who wouldn't get a crush on her? Aloy's confidence and determination at slaying machines made her fierce, famous, and desirable. Her coy personality in social situations when you got to know her just made her adorable.

Talanah had always liked girls and girls liked her. The real issue was Aloy seemed naïve and oblivious to any subtle advances or even open flirting. Aloy's adorable innocence was such a turn on though. The more time she spent with her the more she fancied her. she had strong feelings for Aloy, and she needed more than just a quick bit of making out. She had already masturbated to the sheer thought of sex with her. Several times!

She had come up with the plan of making up an excuse of spotting a new fire-based machine patrolling the area to lure the huntress, out to a secluded and hopefully romantic spot where she could have her all to herself and attempt to seduce her.

It had been a stroke of genius to tell her it was a fire-based machine they were supposed to be hunting as it meant Aloy had selected to wear the fireproof and revealing Carja Master Armor. Gifting Talanah with a generous view of Aloy's sexy shapely midriff (and what a midriff it was) and her sashaying ass. She had ogled (the basically half-naked) Aloy's bare midriff anytime she wore that armor admiring her perfect belly button. Truth be told she was a little envious of Aloy's firm hard sculpted abs. she was in great shape herself although her tanned belly was smoother and softer with no visible abs, Talanah hoped it would stir something in Aloy.

While Aloy did warm-up stretches (for a fight that was not going to happen) making her boobs jiggle and shoving her muscular legs out. Talanah watched and excitedly licked her dark lips with a pliable tongue making them nice and moist. "Fuck! but she was so cute." Thought Talanah, as Aloy turned to scan the horizon placing the lamp on the dirty counter. Talanah surreptitiously removed her own Armor plates and helmet.

"We should tame a strider just in case," Aloy suggested.

Talanah had come up with various flirty pick-up lines and emotive come-ons confessing her crush, but they all felt useless now. Her heart was pounding she was more nervous than when fighting a machine. Aloy had no idea how much she aroused people up with her hot body Talanah needed to make her move before someone else did and claimed this beauty for themselves.

" To hell with it," She thought then stood up and tapped her on the shoulder spinning her around. "Aloy come over here and give me a taste of seeker."

"Huh? MMmphh!!" Gasped Aloy as Talanah grabbed her flame-red hair and pulled her into a deep, steamy, lusty kiss. Aloy's eyes widened as she felt soft lips pushed against hers while Talanah's were closed in ecstasy. She struggled for only a moment she could have shoved her away, could have fought her off, but she didn't. Instead, she quickly reflexively/instinctually accepted the supple smooch. Soon she found her lips parted easily enough to allow Talanah's eager tongue to enter her mouth.

"This is really working!" Thought a euphoric Talanah mid smooch.

It wasn't long after that before a still shocked Aloy tentatively/gingerly started rubbing her tongue against her partners probing one slowly at first then faster. Then Talanah felt Aloy's supple tongue slide past her welcoming lips to explore her own mouth. (There was no mistaking Talanah's intentions and desires with this amorous kiss.) The power of the kiss was overriding Aloy's common caution sending sparks like wildfire through her whole body filling it with hot energy. Talanah had pulled on Aloy's red hair with both hands to bring her in (knocking her helmet off) but as she felt Aloy melt into their intense kiss she switched her grip fervently exploring and rubbing her back and butt with one hand while keeping her head in place and stroking it with the other.

There was a lot of slurping, squelching, and sucking noises with both of them letting out the occasional lustful moan as they made out passionately. Rubbing lips together everyone's eyes now closed with bliss. Lips mashing together. Aloy's hands had quit pushing her back, instead, sliding around her waist and just holding her. Had anyone wandered by then they would have been stunned by the sight of two of the most dangerous hunters in the province locking lips passionately without a care in the world.

Aloy's face was hot her heart was pounding while Talanah's heartbeat was actually relaxing as she eased into the sensual kiss she had long fantasied about. Just as Aloy was getting really worked up Talanah finally broke the dreamy wet stolen kiss. A glistening strand of saliva was hanging between their lips for a moment before she excitedly congratulated a panting/breathless Aloy.

"Mmmmmm! I knew you had it in you! That was something special! Do all Nora girls kiss that well?"

"I don't know." Blurted a red-faced Aloy her ears and cheeks flushed she couldn't believe what she had just done" I mean I'm sorry. I don't what just came over me. I should not have done that with my tongue. . ." She trailed off. Talanah giggled and tossed her hair.

"Yes, you should. Have you only kissed boys like that before?"

"I've never kissed anyone before."

Talanah snorted taking in Aloy's slim body, hourglass figure, glowing skin, bare navel, thick flowing red hair, and the smattering of cute freckles on an adorable face with a cute button nose in the center. Tilting her head to one side she said, "You really expect me to believe that with a body like yours?"

"I was-Am an outcast." Admitted an embarrassed Aloy who had finally recovered and come to her senses.

"Well." She said licking some traces of Aloy's lusty saliva off her own lips. "You kiss great-like a seasoned warrior-Seriously though I would not have guessed. That was really intense you got me good and flustered."

"We shouldn't be doing this." Mumbled Aloy who was still blushing.

Talanah felt bad she had just taken Aloy to just be shy and not as sexually experienced/promiscuous as someone from The Sun City. But she was not expecting to find her to be completely Virginal! She could not believe someone so accomplished, and hot could never have had a partner, but the exile thing explained things she supposed. But she knew she had felt Aloy's tongue respond positively to the kiss. She knew that deep down she liked it. As soon as Aloy kissed her back Talanah knew she would come around.

However, she needed to give Aloy some space for her to work things out. so, she backed off.

"Sorry I couldn't resist you any longer Aloy you are so gorgeous I had to. I want you. I want your body tonight." Confessing everything hoping for a chance. she leaned against the counter in the ruined building giving Aloy time to think she hoped she hadn't ruined their friendship by misjudging her. at least she had grabbed a taste of her sweet curious tongue.

A surprised Aloy stood stunned gawping into the distance. Her whole worldview had shifted in the last 5 minutes. She hadn't even realized Talanah was a lesbian. She wasn't sure what to do. She had always assumed herself straight but had never really thought about it due to her exile and then her seeker quest. But the minute she had been kissed something had activated inside her.

Talanah's honeyed tongue had drawn/traced itself across her mouth and it had sent powerful sparks coursing through her. Making her aware of the immense lustful hunger coursing through her for the first time. She had also due to her outcast status never thought of herself as someone with a sexually desirable body. but thinking about it now maybe she was?

She now took in how attractive her friend Talanah was and always had been. For the first time, Aloy really saw her shapely legs and thighs, smooth belly, soft brown eyes, full breasts, and that full dark ponytail. Had her lips always been that lustrous looking? Here was a beautiful vision of a woman telling Aloy that not only was she attractive but that she wanted her sexually.

She had never kissed anyone before, she had always wondered what it was like and now she knew. She had been taken aback by the illicit kiss at first. In the moment, it had been great only afterward had she felt bad and embarrassed for kissing her friend even though she had been kissed first.

The actual kiss had been great her body responding automatically it knew what it wanted. But did she? Talanah's lips had felt so good pressed against hers. They had an alluring sweet taste to them they were juicy and delicious she wanted them more. Her friend's tongue in her mouth should have felt like an invasion but instead, it felt right. She liked its presence feeling its unpredictable dance across her mouth sparking exotic sensations. electric shocks but good not like the ones from a Ravager. Suddenly like the sun coming out from behind a cloud her best friend Talanah appeared to the most beautiful person on earth. She felt charged with something. She realized it was longing.

"Sheesh." She came to her decision and whispered to herself pulse racing with nervous anticipation. "I think I do like girls." It was her turn to surprise Talanah with a kiss Aloy's tongue slid through and tugged on Talanah's invitingly. Their lips joined then their tongues brushed. They shared each other in another warm kiss.

"So, you want to?"

"Yes, what do you want to do to me tonight?"

"Everything!" She thought "Whatever you want." She said unable to believe her luck knowing not to rush it at this delicate stage.

"I don't know where to start" Aloy admitted overwhelmed.

"Then touch me Aloy! touch my body wherever you want" She breathed excitedly her sexual fantasy fulfilled at last.

Still nervous she placed one hand lightly on Talanah's exposed belly feeling her rapid breaths. Tracing the contours of her. Delicately running her fingers over her belly feeling her firm abs underneath and stroking a wrinkled navel. Talanah had expected Aloy to go straight for her boobs or bum, but she supposed if she walked around flaunting her belly all day! She then felt Aloy's roaming fingers delving into her soft silky belly button.

"Oooohh!" Moaned Talanah quietly. Airily enjoying Aloy's soft gentle and romantic touch. As it stimulated her navel and what was on the underside of it. "You like doing that?"

"Yes, can I?" Aloy begged.

"You can do anything you like my sweet little seeker" Aloy was so sweet and cute it hurt.

She was pleased to feel a more confident Aloy's other hand rub and squeeze her bum. Talanah reciprocated Aloy by tracing her own sculpted midriff feeling the cords of taut muscle. sending shivers up her spine.

"MMMMMmmm "Both letting out sensual moans. Talanah thought there was something sexy in skimming her taut skin feeling her pounding heartbeat. Aloy wiggled her finger in Talanah's deep curvy navel. Practically winding it around her finger. Another hand skipping along the slight curve of her belly. Arching her back a grinning Talanah would never have dreamed/imagined there was such bliss/gratification in her wrinkled tummy button.

Talanah had tumbled every hot girl in the Sundom and had to admit Aloy's belly button was a perfect crater a perfect bite nestled in a flawless sun-kissed abdomen inside it resembled a lovely clit, she flicked it with a finger. no idea why this felt so good. Maybe it due to being placed in the center of a flawless piece of flesh. So, she kept fingering Aloy's as well. Finally, they stopped as there were other things, they could do to each other after all.

A beaming Aloy slowly ran her thumb across Talanah's ripe lips. "How had she never noticed just how full delectable and succulent they were before?" they had tasted sweeter and juicier than the best piece of fruit she had eaten. She was so horny now. A patient Talanah's soft brown eyes stared into Aloy's green ones. Very horny now too but happy to give her all the time she needed since she knew Aloy would come around.

"Now kiss me like you mean it Aloy." Ordered Talanah firmly. Pulling her in for another intense open-mouthed kiss this time Aloy didn't resist at all sinking into her velvet lips. They got busy tongues dancing and swapping spit kissing with wild abandon tongues circling and sliding back and forth both consumed by wild animal lust.

"Mmmmmmm!"Aloy said "Wow! Wow! Wow!" was all she could think. Talanah took her breath away from her with only her lips while her restless roaming fingers set her skin alight with every touch.

Aloy broke off their kiss hurriedly.

"Wait!" She gasped pulling away. "What about the new fire machine?"

"Oh, Aloy." Sighed Talanah rolling her eyes "I made that up to get you out here." She winked "No one will disturb us." They resumed kissing with vigor.

Talanah was clearly well versed in both kissing and women Aloy savored the unique taste of Talanah's dark (waiting)puckered lips by sucking gently on them. Briefly opening her eyes to take in the beautiful Talanah's olive skin and long lush eyelashes. To think of all the time wasted as Sunhawk and Thrush hunting together when they could have been lovers doing this instead. She went back to running her tongue along Talanah's grateful lips again. So, this was what kissing someone was like. She finally understood what all the fuss was about, it was amazing!

Talanah guided Aloy's roaming hands under her clothes to cup her full breasts. Aloy deftly squeezed them stimulating the buxom Talanah. Who in turn tousled her partner's iconic red hair. Playing with the braids and tresses like it was her new favorite toy. Owning it. Both unable to believe who they were kissing they both took a peek through half-closed lids. "This is really happening." The pair thought with incredulous joy. They quickly broke their kiss to get more comfortable.

"So I think I really like girls. Laughed Aloy.

"So that was really your first kiss earlier?

"Oh yes."

Talanah was amused she'd given Aloy her first kiss and excitedly helped her out of her armor plates. Eyeing up her figure.

"Wanna have your second?" Aloy felt her nerves come back again despite how her body wanted this. She wanted this. Wanted it so bad but her anxious brain kept finding reasons to say why she couldn't.

"Uhhh-you know The Nora matrons always said women should not lie together."

"Fuck the Nora matrons! what have they ever done for you? This feels good for me, and it feels good for you too doesn't it?" She nodded.

"Carja are much more open with their wants and desires, and we can be free with our bodies why shouldn't we use them for pleasure?"

That line about the Matrons did it!

"What had the Nora ever done for her? Why shouldn't she have this? If Talanah was so keen." Whatever she was offering Aloy accepted.

Their mouths met again crashing together. Aloy had already become a more assertive lover shamelessly groping her kissing partner's boobs and body now as they swapped spit and engaged in some more heated tongue action. Drool coating their lips Talanah felt Aloy's gentle tongue gain more confidence twirling around hers before licking and having a good wrestle with it inwardly she was delighted to bring out this fiery impassioned side of the shy huntress that she had always known was there. Aloy and Talanah continued making out. Aloy gave her a swirl of tongue and then tenderly stroked Talanah's tongue with skill. Smoothly exchanging them they fell into a rhythm that could have lasted all night.

Aloy groaned loudly with Lust and pleasure. Talanah moaned happily as Aloy's wet tongue tangled with hers and she felt Aloy's fingers squeezing her soft flesh through the silk. Her hands went to Aloy's head and kneaded her famous red hair again she was obsessed with it. Excited at breaking a Nora taboo and realizing she could do whatever she wanted. Aloy had a brainwave and pulled Talanah's ponytail free from her hairband letting her gorgeous glossy black hair fall around her shoulders their lush/luscious tresses mixing and tangling.

Aloy kissed like she was making up for the lost time. Like Talanah would be snatched away from her at any moment. Her tongue matched Talanah's own. Talanah loved a good sensual kiss but there was nothing like losing yourself to a lust-filled sloppy tongue wrestle the way Aloy had. She felt Aloy's hands grab at her cute ass again and forcefully pull and squeeze making her squeal with delight then as they got busy with another intense and sloppy kiss. She felt Aloy's hands tenderly exploring her chest looking to get under them she was impressed by her instinctive eagerness and spared a hand to pull her cloak to the side and lower her top letting her boobs fall out. For a novice, Aloy sure knew what she wanted she thought.

Grinning as Aloy lovingly nuzzled and lightly kissed her neck. She returned that favor kissing and sucking enough to make Aloy purr. Then they kissed with wild tongues before falling back into long puckering lip smooches then alternated back to hungry French kisses. She squeezed Aloy's firm boobs through her top. Aloy having just discovered the joys of kissing could have smooched her all night long, but she had other plans.

They fell down together and rolled around on the grass making out wrapping themselves around each other trying to close as possible. Deeply hands roaming across warm bodies. Soft moans escaping their lips as they explored each other's bodies.

Aloy's sexual desires were completely awakened. Aloy had great hunter's instincts she had observed, and it seemed great lover's instincts too as she always knew what to do next and how to please her grateful partner.

"You are sure you've never done this before?" She asked as they lay in the grass together and Aloy vigorously rubbed her slit through her pants.

"No," said Aloy "I'm just doing what I always wanted somebody to do to me."

"Then let's go all the way." Grinning they eagerly peeled each other out of their final layers of sweaty robes and pants. Stripping completely bare as fast as they can. Talanah pulling away Aloy's layers of pants and flaps of skirts Aloy wrenching her partner's shorts off and their eyes explored each other's bare bodies. Talanah revealing her full figure was the first time Aloy had ever seen a nude woman apart from herself. She drank it all in silently ogling with her mouth open.