Aloy and Talanah - Forbidden Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talanah's skin shining like bronze in the lamplight though Aloy's pale dainty figure gleamed too naked apart from her Bluegleam necklace. her boobs plump and full large dark areolas around enticingly stiff nipples.

"Wow!" gawped Aloy admiring Talanah's dark buxom body her large shapely teardrop-shaped breasts had been hidden under her shiny blue top. She felt a little coy as her own breasts were so much smaller compared to the more womanly Talanah. Talanah smirked at Aloy's rigid nipples so stiff and hard and erect poking out they must be red-raw.

"Cold?" She teased. Talanah couldn't resist teasing them a little with her fingers showing Aloy her boobs were plenty big enough for her.

Aloy's slender naked body revealed budding breasts crowned with delicious pink nipples and just enough short red hair around her pussy to keep things interesting.

Aloy's pussy was a cute pink slit like a blooming orchid surrounded by short red stubble. She was surprised and aroused at how soaking wet Aloy had become just from making out with her. Her flaps were already sopping wet her thighs slick shining like mirrors with rivulets running down her legs.

They knelt on the rug and Talanah slowly slid a finger down to Aloy's womanly parts rubbing them with compassion. She stimulated the folds before at last taking a single finger and gently entering her vagina officially taking her Virginity with it. Aloy felt a sweet pain as her hymen broke. She maintained an easy rhythm before she added a second finger and continued to slide her fingers in and out of Aloy's hot tight pussy. Fingerfucking the sex-starved huntress.

Aloy could feel Talanah's eager fingers moving inside her snug pussy stroking her g-spot tenderly. Aloy couldn't let her generous Partner do all this and get nothing in return it wouldn't be fair to leave Talanah without an orgasm of her own. She rose to her knees and began to gently rub Talanah's dripping wet slit.

"Yes! Aloy stick your fingers in me! Finger my pussy!" She pleaded and Aloy went for it sliding in easy. Aloy's desire to please her was heart-warming to the now sweating Talanah. She bit her lip she was determined not to cum before her inexperienced partner although Aloy was a fast learner and the sheer thrill of having the partner she had yearned for in her bed had brought her so close to the brink already. Luckily for her Talanah also had more experience in suppressing orgasms and lasting longer in bed.

With Aloy's pale breasts dancing and jerking in her face she couldn't bear to not suckle them. How Aloy didn't just explode then she no idea. Feeling strong lips tug at her sensitive breasts. Aloy did the same to Talanah afterward then after that having now tasted Talanah's lips Aloy couldn't bear to be separated from them now, so they made out some more while finger fucking.

Licking at each other's tongues hanging out their open mouths.

Talanah slid an eager hand down Aloy's chest feeling her tight flat stomach and rubbing her firm abs before massaging her cute little belly button (some more).

They explored each other's bodies stroking every curve with their free left hands.

So, they were now both kneeling and fingering the other almost competitively Aloy giving as good as she got making her partner grunt with gratification. Aloy worked her G-spot which she had found quickly enough. She guessed Aloy had found hers on her own first.

"You sure know how to please a woman! Have you touched your vagina before? gasped Talanah.

Coyly Aloy admitted. "Maybe during all the time on my seeker's quest I found a little time to explore myself." which meant that yeah Aloy had been fingering herself every night most likely.

Talanah's fingers disappeared even deeper inside her. performing well-practiced motions that churned Aloy's insides filling them with butterflies. For a while, all you could hear was their squelching and splashing fingers accompanied by gasping and heavy panting. They fingerfucked each other desperately. No trace of a coy outcast left anymore. Only 2 very feisty and very horny lesbians.

Aloy's nerves were all gone now but there was something else building like a tight knot, in her belly.

"Aahhh Talanah!" She lay on her back now reaching up to Talanah's slit as her legs were wobbling already.

"Uhhh oh my-" She gasped. Aloy felt a fire rise up in her belly. She fought the uncontrollable urge that was spreading across her body and limbs a powerful pressure was building in her snatch. Her whole body was tight she felt like she was going to explode. A tight bowstring was being drawn in her loins.

"URrrggg!" was all she managed to wail. Aloy's breathing was getting heavier and shorter. One final stroke on her g spot from Talanah was enough to set her off like flicking a switch. Aloy fought it down until it pushed her aside instead. Instinctively she tried to cross her legs beforehand but failed. "Ohh Fuuuck me!" She finally came. Letting lose a thick burst of cum.

Talanah knew Aloy had hit it the moment she felt her pussy lips clamp even tighter against her fingers. Aloy's fingers slipped out of Talanah's snatch. As she squirted erupting moaning screaming. her eyes rolled back into her head. cum gushing out as though from a burst dam. Showering her partner's wrist. They both needed that. She had cum before but never this much.

Aloy thought "Wow that was nothing like just masturbating." Aloy's fingers were still smeared in warm gluey juice from Talanah. All that time alone in exile no wonder she was so horny. That was the release for the pressure that had been building all her life really.

"You deserved that Aloy." Aloy had exerted herself so much already she had sweated off the war paint she applied earlier that day despite the cold. She lay there stunned breathing hard till she had recovered.

Talanah needed to go further but she wanted to hear Aloy say it. Both of them standing up now. With their foreheads touching, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure you want this? "Talanah whispered while tenderly stroking Aloy's belly.

"I want this" Said Aloy gingerly stroking back. "I want you. I want you to make me cum like that again."

"Then lie on your back and spread your legs" She ordered. Aloy rapidly obliged. "I'm going to go down on you now till you squeal."

"Go down? What do you mean?" Fuck but she was so innocent! It was a real turn-on.

"I'll show you."

Talanah already practically drooling with excitement savored the moment kissing the huntress on both of her stiff pink nipples before drawing her tongue down slowly building Aloy's anticipation she copied her partner's earlier service giving her tight, little belly button a lick eliciting a sensual moan from the Nora. She couldn't resist leaving it at just that and began teasing her tummy with her tongue.

"Mmmmm!" Aloy whimpered in delight. "Aloy had had the right idea earlier," Talanah thought this was fun!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Talanah lifted away after she planted a single final kiss on her belly button. Leaving it glossy and wet, marking it with her saliva.

Smirking before drawing herself down to Aloy's thoroughly drenched pussy. It was hot down there raw heat rising off of her. She ran her tongue along the length of both her muscly thighs making her quiver in thrilled anticipation noticing Aloy was now covered in Goosebumps. Talanah touched Aloy's virgin pussy with her tongue for the first time and Aloy gasped in sexual delight.

"OHH! She exclaimed, "Mmmm that really tickles." Talanah was familiar with eating girls out from Carja to Oseram and even Banuk. She knew exactly where to go but first she wanted to play around. Lapping up Aloy's juices and tasting her every fold. She dined on Aloy's wet cunt. Feasting on her. Aware every touch was Aloy's first Aloy overwhelmed by this incredible sensation. The feeling of her vagina being licked by someone who cared for her.

Talanah noticed her virgin pussy lips were still as soft as clouds.

"Your pussy is so good so soft." She purred then lay her hands on Aloy's warm breasts. Aloy really tasted so fucking good. Talanah could have stayed down there all night Aloy's pussy was as creamy and satisfying to eat as she dreamed it would be. Her tongue was as soft as a feather. When she wanted it to be! Having had her own fun, she now settled into the game of making her cum.

First, her experienced tongue deliberately drew concentric circles around Aloy's clit. before finally giving it a proper lick. she looked up.

"You like that?

"Oh my- Fuck yes." Grunted Aloy. Talanah lowered her head again and got stuck in. Aloy squirmed grabbing handfuls of grass as Talanah worked her magic. Her undulating tongue caressing Aloy. she looked up at her adorable, shocked expression. Her face was a picture! She looked so stunned! No one had ever gone on down on her before so of course, she had no idea what to expect. Talanah kept glancing up to watch Aloy's face contorting in pleasure. Talanah's talented tongue continuing to flutter skillfully/adeptly against the pink bud of Aloy's clit. Scratching an itch, she didn't know she'd had all her life. It was obviously not Talanah's first time eating pussy she was an expert despite her excitement she kept a perfectly steady pace taking Aloy to the brink.

"Ohh Aloy I've wanted to do this to you for so fucking long." She could spend all week licking her out. slipping two fingers into her as well. Her tongue worked wonders on Aloy's ticklish nub creating sensations she'd never imagined. Twisting and wriggling on it as Talanah's tongue burrowed even further taking her to new heights. Drowning in fresh waves of juices.

"MMMPHHHH!!" Gargled Talanah. Talanah was working very hard to give Aloy the orgasm she deserved. Coated in thick frothy glaze every contracting gush load of cum was purely Aloy's liquid pleasure that Talanah had made. Making her so giggly and happy with her tongue was her reward that and the knowledge that her upcoming orgasm was all her doing.

Aloy was melting. Working her snatch vigorously with tongue and now fingers it was too much! An unignorable and unique sensation was building in her. Her crotch was ablaze with a cool fire. Aloy couldn't think at all. Her body was so tight the sensation in her crotch so overwhelming her body had dissolved and vanished the feel of Talanah on her loins was all there was.

"Urgh! Oh, fuck I think I'm gonna cum." Managed Aloy.

"Good," Talanah said Mercilessly. When she heard Aloy's unmistakable shortness of breath she unleashed herself on Aloy letting her lust loose tormenting her with her thick tongue until she heard Aloy finally have her second orgasm of the night. Aloy spasmed and was left shuddering practically weeping as the wave of her orgasm flooded over her. Aloy's orgasm was so intense her vision blurred with tears temporarily. Her legs twitching. She had completely lost control of herself cumming again and again and again. "AHHHHHHH!!"

Talanah's mouth was filled/flooded with Aloy's juices. As Aloy's pussy gushed a waterfall of clear fluid and let out years of pent-up lust and horniness. It soaked her lips and chin. dumping squirts on her tongue. Aloy was cumming buckets! But Talanah continued her relentless assault lashing Aloy's snatch then sliding her tongue deep in Aloy's pussy wiggling it inside her. Not wanting to stop ensuring she would have an orgasm to remember making her first night with her as special/memorable as she could.

"TALANAH!" Wailed Aloy making her night as Aloy screamed the name of the woman who'd just blown her mind. Just when she thought Aloy was drained of Cum she would gush again spilling a trickle of sweet clear fluid. waling all the way through it was the most powerful and biggest Orgasm Aloy had ever had. Post orgasm Aloy was a sight to behold her chest heaving, her sweaty face flushed red.

Her braided hair now a tangled mess, her lips were swollen, and her skin glowing.

As soon she recovered Aloy managed to say something.

"Don't stop, keep going." She begged. So, she kept going (Taking her to a third orgasm.) by the time the Sunhawk finally drew her head up beaming her lips and chin were soaked glossy with Aloy's juices. She licked Aloy's nectar off her fingers waiting to make sure Aloy could see her do it. A smirking Talanah couldn't resist remarking jokingly.

"I've never tasted Nora pussy before."

"Seeker pussy." Quipped Aloy.

"You tasted great by the way all those Nora girls are missing out."

"Um thank you."

"So that's what your cum face looks like." She laughed.

"I'll see yours soon." Countered Aloy.

"After all it's my turn now." She insisted even though her legs were still a bit numb. They switched places. Talanah lying on her back with Aloy kneeling in front of her.

Talanah looked amazing Aloy wanted to eat her all up. But before she put her face between her thighs Aloy first kissed and sucked on her partner's lush dark nipples. Drawing circles around them with her tongue. Then she took as much breast as she could between her lips coating them in drool. Next, she wanted to bury her face in that yummy navel, so she did. Aloy lavished extra attention on Talanah's belly button as she kissed her way down from her full breasts. She licked the deep tender navel for some time.

"Urghhhh" The olive-skinned beauty moaned appreciatively finding this a new and deeply erotic sensation even for her. Aloy drew her tongue across Talanah's sensitive navel again and again. eliciting moans of deep pleasure from the Sunhawk. "No one had done this to her before!" Brushing her belly button with her lips stirred something in Talanah's core if Aloy kept going she might just come! She would never have guessed her bellybutton was so sensitive. She fantasized "Aloy could lick her out there all night if she wanted!"

She was pleased to see Aloy's true lusts and desires revealed her partner doing what she truly wanted to do now. Aloy's tongue was fluttering against her puckered belly button lips some more. Tracing its whorls with her oh-so-sensitive tongue. Aloy's tongue turned her navel into a second clitoris. Going deeper inside her. When Aloy finally surfaced Talanah had a contented grin spread across her face.

"Sheesh, you really enjoyed that huh?" Said Aloy she went down on her at last. Talanah's dark pussy was completely shaven in the Carja fashion. Her Clit was swollen hard with lust her folds were glistening wet and leaking already. Her dark skin so moist and glossy it looked varnished/burnished.

Aloy started licking her partner's pussy first one lick then another building up speed.

"Mmmmm Ohh fuck Aloy that feels so fucking good!" Once awoken Aloy was a demon in bed. Tirelessly working her grateful pussy with a voracious craving tongue. Her appetite for it is seemingly endless. Aloy had never tasted pussy before. She was thrilled by its exotic flavor. "Talanah was tasty! Had pussy always been this delicious?" she couldn't get enough. Talanah was glad to find the mischievous side to the young seeker. Aloy's pink tongue lavishly stroked her going from side to side and up and down experiencing/tasting every bit of her. The Nora woman showed her just how wild this savage could be.

In her impassioned state, she wanted to devour her wet foaming snatch. Munching on her flaps as deeply as she could. Sucking, licking, and kissing her wet lips to her heart's content.

Until she finally searched for Talanah's clitoris with her fresh tongue. Talanah deftly guided her.

"Up a bit. Up!" By pulling and tugging on her hair.

"Oh yes! Right there Aloy! Right there! don't stop!" As she found her engorged clit Aloy's eager tongue was violently flicking at her clit now. Aloy lay on her front legs kicking in the air. Feet cycling face buried and hands squeezing Talanah's thighs for support and brushing her hair out of her face and behind her ears.

"Oh, Yesss that's it you're doing amazing down there." Sighed a satisfied Talanah. Talanah ran her fingers through Aloy's thick hair massaging it savoring its feeling between her fingers. Then gently grabbing a fistful of it.

"Enjoying yourself down there? She asked.

"Mm-hmm." Aloy nodded through a mouthful of pussy. Aloy had found she had a taste for pussy, and she was so hungry. Her feminine lips at Talanah's hole were slurping and sucking down all her creamy juices as fast as she produced them. "MMMMM!" Moaned Aloy really relishing this.

Talanah closed her eyes in bliss lying back folding her arms behind her head and just listening to the soft squelching sounds of Aloy's avid tongue tending to her every need. She felt serene. and contented. there was nothing better than being taken care of like this. Everything she had wanted was lying right there servicing her pussy lips. Aloy continued lapping at her clit.

Talanah gritted her teeth as Aloy brought her closer and closer to what would undoubtedly be a breath-taking orgasm. Imagine what people would think seeing the lethal Sunhawk squirming as the legendary machine rider hungrily tongued her slit. The naïve, awkward huntress was a stranger compared to the wild carnal animal gorging herself on her creamy pussy. Rubbing Aloy's ginger hair again. "This is the best night of my life" Talanah breathed. Aloy didn't hear as she was totally absorbed in licking her out.

Talanah felt the orgasm blooming in her core.

"Oh, fuck yes make me cum!" She begged as she reached her peak.

She suddenly felt Aloy's hands grasping at her fingers, and she realized what she wanted, and they interlocked fingers. Lovingly holding hands as Aloy continued to eat her out. Her tongue delved deeper into her cunt. Building an unbearable pressure in Talanah's loins. She looked down at the doe-eyed beauty ferociously tongue fucking her. She felt hot and cold at the same time, and she knew what that meant.

"Oh Fuck this is it! I'm really gonna cum." She warned. Talanah finally peaked cumming so hard it almost hurt. "Yesss Aloy! " Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Alloooyyy!!" Talanah screamed. as a spasm of total release shot through her. legs kicking and gouging in the dirt. body convulsing in the grass. Talanah's pussy pulsed hard enough to make her shiver. Cum trickled out and pooled in Aloy's thirsty mouth. Talanah's fingers clenching hard. Her stomach flipping in a good way. Riding the waves of her orgasm.

After she recovered enough to speak the Sunhawk tapped Aloy on the shoulder. "Now kiss me like you mean it Aloy." She grinned Aloy leaned forward her mouth still full of Talanah's juices and they exchanged a fiery kiss Talanah's secretions flooding her own mouth. She wanted to taste herself. a heady cocktail of lust and cum and saliva.

"I loved eating your pussy Talanah."

"Likewise." There was a quick pause.

"Wanna go again?" They both scrambled back into position.

They kept at it for hours by midnight they were hungrily violently fingering each other grinning as they tried to make the other cum. Fucking under the stars making each other have wild orgasms so hard they ripped up handfuls of mud and grass. Aloy sure squealed every time she came. By the time they were done, Aloy's hair, which was always done up in a complicated mass of braids, was falling loose about her shoulders in shimmering red waves, thanks to Talanah's fondling and pulling on it.

They were both in peak physical condition with enough stamina to keep going for most of the night. Finally, before dawn an exhausted and spent Aloy collapsed across a contented Talanah squishing their boobs together they stayed like that for a while enjoying sharing each other's comfy warmth. Talanah was beginning to doze off into satisfying dreams and could have stayed there forever when Aloy woke her with a start

"We can't sleep here in the open." Talanah was disappointed until Aloy added, "let's go back to yours." Talanah grinned at the thought of all the things they could do in a real bed.