Aloysius Li Washington, Ch. 02

Story Info
Li and Evan continue to develop their relationship.
6k words
4.93
2k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloysius Lionel "Li" Washington Ch 02

Li and Evan "click" in bed and on the field

Author's Notes: This is an imaginary work of fiction. Currently three chapters have been written and edited. References to specific schools, firms, and athletic teams are coincidental to the story. The fictional law firm described in this story is the same at which Mark Eagleheart, a protagonist in "Steven and the Noble Savage", works. ("Steven" is another story previously published on Literotica. Again, Mark is not a major character in this chapter.) As is typical in my stories, character development and description precede sexual activity--so it's a slow burn. All characters engaged in sexual activities are over 18, as should be any reader where local law so requires. © 2023, all rights reserved. Brunosden

[In Ch 01, Pete, Li's officemate and Evan's "almost" twin brother, had introduced Evan to Li. Their attraction was instantaneous and they "experienced" each other for the first time--actually four times on the first night they spent together. This chapter begins with Day Two.]

Mid-morning on Saturday, after Li and Evan had relieved each other's morning wood with mutual blows, Evan called his brother. "I don't think Li and I are up for sightseeing today. How about if we meet again at the Barney's for beers at six?"

"Sure, Evan. Whatever you want. But, please remind your bedmate that he's committed to our summer baseball game tomorrow at 9. He's the best athlete in the firm and a ringer. No chance he'll get a pass on this one. And he better be in shape to play. It'll be hot and humid, even early in the morning. I'll wait for a description of the gory details of last night until you're ready--but I do want a blow by blow. Oh, bad pun. I want a full description of how a little guy like you can handle a giant like Li."

"So now I'm little, huh. Just remember, I'm older than you. I can take you down anytime. And I seem to remember that I've got a much bigger dick."

"Yes sir. But, I presume you aren't making similar threats to that big guy in the other room. I'm guessing he's all over that pretty little ass of yours. I'm his gym buddy and I know what he's carrying between his legs. Be sure you can walk down the concourse to your plane Sunday night."

"Fuck you, too, bro. I love ya. See you at six."

Evan walked back into the bedroom as Li got out of the shower. He was mouth-watering. He was glistening. He was a Nubian god, carved of Belgian marble. Evan walked up to him--his head just reaching Li's chest and began to massage the pecs, pinching the nibs which bulged from the hard muscles below. He took them in his lips and bit down just a bit, while his hand traced the hard abs and reached down to cup Li's low hangers. They were soft and smooth, but hot. Then he knelt before his god and started to lick the rigid pole that was reaching out to him. His hands reached around; he separated Li's cheeks, and he plunged a wet index finger into Li's hole and twisted it around, searching for pay dirt. When he reached it, Li moaned. Then he stiffened and bumped forward, pushing his cock deep into Evan's throat. God, he was ready to go again.

Evan choked and pulled off. "I wanna fuck you. Is that something you're gonna let me do?"

"Oh, shit. What you're doing feels so good. Don't stop. You're at least making me think about it. You'd be my first. We can try, but we're not going to make a habit of it. You're pretty big. And I'm already in love with that tight little ass. I'm pretty sure that guys like me don't bottom."

"I think you're the one who's gonna want to make a habit of it. Forget about what is expected of 'guys like you.' I'm good. I know how to bring out the best in my partners--including a few very hunky marines whom I turned into cum dumps. And I know how to take them to places they've never been. I guarantee you're gonna love this. And you're gonna beg me for more. Which I might even give you--if you're good."

"Those are big words, little guy. Okay. But first dry me off. I don't want to get the bed wet." Evan grabbed the towel and started drying Li, taking lots of time with his thighs, crotch and ass. Then he motioned Li to the bed. "On your back. I want to see how wide those big brown eyes open when I take you to heaven."

"Pretty confident of yourself, huh?"

"You seemed to like how I handled you all night. So just wait and see."

Li stretched out on the bed as his pole hardened and rose in anticipation of a new experience. Evan tapped his inner thighs, and Li opened his legs. Evan knelt into the V and began with lube and fingers. Li's entrance was tight, very tight, and surprisingly small for someone who was so big everywhere else. And in contrast to Li's coal-black orbs, the opening was bright pink, soft and quivering. He rimmed, lubed, penetrated, scissored--as Li squirmed with pleasure. After he reached three, he pulled out. His hands moved under and he pulled and rolled Li up. Li's legs lofted above them and split into a giant V, held in place by his large hands positioned behind his knees, showcasing a hard muscled ass. Evan's tongue curled and entered. Li hissed in pleasure. "You've got a mighty talented tongue, boy. First my dick. Then my balls. And now my ass."

"All the better to eat you with, my dear." Evan dove in again and sucked hard on the rim as the tongue continued to penetrate. The pink was darkening into a brilliant mauve and it glistened with Evan's saliva. Li was thrashing into the bed, threatening to destroy the mattress. Then it was lubed fingers again--this time reaching in and stroking the love button. Li's was big and hard and easy to find.

And Li was very vocal as it was stroked. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Evan smiled and commented, "That prostate is good for something after all, isn't it?" Li began to leak almost clear pre cum--the prostatic fluid that Evan was milking from him. And when he leaked, the quantity poured down his shaft like wax on a cheap lit candle. Evan rose, licked away the liquid, rolling his tongue over the sensitive inside-the-hood top. Li gasped and pushed him away. It was too much.

Then Evan grabbed Li's legs. They were really long. So Evan hooked the knees over his shoulders. Then he wrapped, lubed and placed his cockhead at the entrance. He knocked a few times and Li breathed out and slowly opened. His head was in. Li didn't seem to be in any pain, although he was stretching big time to accommodate Evan's porn-sized dick. In fact, he was smiling and moaning in pleasure. So Evan started to use his powerful hips and thighs to rock and piston, deepening with each stroke. He found the prostate again and gave it the attention it deserved before continuing to drill down. Li was leaking, smiling and howling like a bitch dog in heat being pounded by her hound. He was being taken to paradise by a skilled, athletic top--and somehow he began to feel that Evan was now much more than a hook--or a bottom. Evan had taken everything he had shot into him. Now, he was letting Evan take his cherry. That had to mean something.

Finally, Evan bottomed and his balls bounced off Li's ass. Li seemed to like it. In fact, he loved it. So Evan pushed forward and rolled Li back. This gave him hard contact with the prostate. Pleasure waves washed through Li. Evan's eyes were looking straight into Li's. Those big brown circles were widening and rolling up into Li's head, showing lots of brilliant white. Li was near the top of his pleasure curve. Evan placed his hands on Li's swollen pecs, stiffened his legs, and began a series of relentless push-ups, stroking the prostate with each thrust. Li's cock hardened and darkened. The plum shaped and colored head began to expand. The hood retracted. The veiny tubes on the shaft popped. Li was going to blast from the anal action. Evan hadn't touched his cock. Suddenly, Li's eyes opened ultra-wide. He was right at the edge. "I'm cumin boy, cum with me." With these words, Evan started pumping hard into the condom, deep inside Li's ass. Li could feel the heat--and the pressure. And then he exploded. Li covered them with his creamy spunk. Even after a night of non-stop sex, he was still a power pumper. And his first anal sex as a bottom had produced an anal orgasm. He was some sexy animal. Evan had bedded a monster.

Evan pushed the legs from his shoulders and Li tightened them around Evan's waist, holding him deep inside. Evan dropped down and began to squirm in the cum. He reached up and began to lick, then suck on Li's long, muscled throat. He was going to leave his mark on this guy. It may have been Li's first experience as a power bottom, but Evan was pretty sure it would not be his last.

"I think I'm gonna keep you boy. I sortta like having you in my bed." It was curious that the well-educated Li was reverting to street language during sex.

They had two more sessions and three more showers that afternoon. The frequency of their coupling was making the fucks longer, and better. Li even let Evan top once more. He was getting into reciprocity--but he realized that Evan was no twink. Evan was a man who had given him one of the best orgasms of his life. And no one but a real man was ever going to get into his ass. Maybe only Evan? But, hell, it's only been a day. He must be drugged by the pheromones which polluted the bedroom air.

Between the bouts, they talked about their lives, their places in Boston, their expectations. Li talked about his family. They were native DC, both graduates of Dunbar. His Dad had gotten a job with the landscape crew at the Capitol and few years later, with the patronage of a Congressman, had attended the security academy for Capitol Police. He had served as a Capitol policeman for 15 years before moving over to the Secret Service where he still worked. His Mom was a homemaker, a faithful Catholic at St Al's (Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, an Italian Jesuit saint--thus Li's first name and his attendance at Gonzaga Prep), but she had become an administrative assistant at DC General after the kids (all three, Li, being the youngest) were in school. Li had lived on the court near their home in Northeast Washington. Then his mother had seen to it that he was introduced to Gonzaga, a perennial basketball power in the DC area. Following this was UNC on a scholarship. The rest is well known.

Evan couldn't get enough of Li--his stories, his body, his cock. When they weren't fucking, their hands were holding and fondling each other's shafts or teasing their nips. Often, Evan was in Li's lap.

And, Li was similarly engaged with Evan's quirky, Irish wit. Evan obviously lived life to the fullest. He was Boston--everything about that city had been internalized: Northeastern, Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics. Bruins, Revere Beach. Probably as a product of his Catholic upbringing, he was full of guilt--and duty. Thus, the Marines. He wasn't afraid of anything. And he was a daredevil, ready to try anything for just the pleasure of it. And in his physical condition, "anything" was quite literally anything. Time with him would be filled with laughter and fun--and of course sex. Evan could be a partner, rather than a sub or groupie. Li began to wonder what might be in the future when they were both in Boston. He quickly decided it was worth the risk--assuming that Evan was on board. He was definitely going to invite him back to Washington before the summer was over. After only a day or so, he was convinced he wanted a hell of a lot more of Evan in his life. But, he also realized it had been only a day--a wonderful day after a long dry period. He needed to be careful, but he was ready to give it a try.

Soon, it was time to dress to meet Pete. Reluctantly, they got out of bed, showered, and got ready. The pub was crowded when they arrived. But, Pete was already there and had commandeered a high-top. When he saw the two guys enter, he motioned to them and then to the waitress. "Three Sam Adams, please." Li and Evan perched carefully on the edge of the stools and waited for Pete to start. Pete looked hard at his brother and his office mate. They were glowing. Pete lowered his voice and whispered, "I sure hope you guys understand that there is no closet big enough or strong enough to hold you. Just looking at you, I can tell you've been in bed for the last 24 hours. You've both got bedroom eyes and that just-fucked look. Both of you just perched on those stools pretty carefully. And both of you are looking at each other with such incredible lust that it's unmistakable. You both look like jungle predators that have been really lucky with prey. And now you're licking your sated chops. Have you had enough or do you want to go back to the apartment already?"

"We need to get some food. We've burned a lot of calories. And we need at least a couple of beers. We're really dehydrated."

"Am I a third wheel? I'm happy to leave you guys to whatever you want."

"No, I think we're okay for at least a few hours. And we need a beard, bro."

The conversation turned first to the anticipated baseball game in the morning and then to a discussion of what kind of food they wanted. Pete carefully avoided a third degree interrogation--that would come later when he had Evan alone. Finally, it was decided to go to Chinatown. It was only a few blocks away and an afternoon shower had cooled the late July air to a balmy 80 degrees--so they walked.

When they arrived at the large popular Szechuan restaurant, Pete and Li realized that there were several other RansomWalker summer associates waiting in line with Mark Eagleheart, who easily towered above the line. Li stopped and was ready to join the line when he was recognized by the door man who motioned him inside. Being a celebrity had its ups, as well as its downs (and the Chinese maitre d' was a Celtics fan). So it became a table for seven. Dinner was really good. Multiple courses of small dishes of exotic East Asian delicacies, washed down with Chinese beer--which all concluded was inferior to Boston brews. The conversation was easy--and Evan and Li seemed to have dampened the fires enough to engage others. No one suspected where they had spent the last 24 hours or that their thighs were glued together under the table. Several patrons approached them carefully and asked for Li's autograph. Many paper napkins had his name scrawled upon them before the evening was over. And many selfies would be sent to Facebook that night. The restaurant owner was pleased with the publicity--and he comp-ed the entire check. So, obviously Li was a recognized figure--even in Chinatown in DC. PDA's were going to be impossible--or Li would find himself profiled in Entertainment Weekly, or some dirty scandal sheet.

Recognizing that the meal was almost over, Li and Evan disengaged, hoping to soften their jock-enclosed dicks before they had to go. After a pleasant evening, all returned to their apartments. Li promised to be early for the baseball warm-up. Evan promised to cheer them on--or if necessary, to sub in. (Evan had played baseball at Northeastern before the Marines.) As they entered the apartment, Evan looked at Li. "I think I need another dose of Little-Li juice before bed."

"Little, my ass boy. Strip down, and I'll get the big injector ready."

Evan stripped, went to the bath to clean up and prepare and was just crawling into the bed--and a doggie position, when Li stepped behind him, reached under and pulled Evan into his gut. Evan turned his head and Li took his mouth with a long, deep kiss. Then Li rolled him over, and stretched out over him. This time, he was going to make this as sensuous as it was physical. He wanted Evan to feel his softer side, while he was also feeling his rock hard implement! They rolled in the bed, hands stroking everywhere, each perching on top for awhile. Lips were locked. Tongues dueled. Hickeys were set. Hands squeezed butt cheeks. Few words were exchanged. They were talking with their bodies. And the conversation was loud and getting really heated.

Finally, in what might have been the ultimate invitation, Evan looked into Li's eyes. "Li, I'm clean. I always wrap and I'm tested every month. How about you?"

"I'm clean. I haven't had anything but a glory hole blowjob in a year. And I know that when I was in therapy, they tested me for everything. I think I know where this is going. And the answer is yes. You can bareback me. I'd love to feel Little Evan skin to skin."

"That's not what I had in mind--at least not at this minute. I want to feel that power surge and heat inside. You're definitely the biggest dick I've ever taken--and I'm pretty sure that you produce the hottest and biggest batch that I've ever seen. Now, I want to feel that spunk in my guts. Burn me up. Fill me. Breed me, Li. Give it to me now. I'm your boy."

Li was touched. Evan was surrendering to him. Li placed Evan on his knees and spread his legs as he lubed his entrance. Then, in another first for Li, he reached down, pulled the cheeks apart and jammed his big pink tongue into the hole. He curled it around and plunged deep. Evan practically jumped off the bed. "God, Li, you can reach my prostate with your tongue! I've never been eaten like that. Come on, Superman, fuck me before I lose my wad. I need you inside now." Li quickly obliged. He lubed his cock, and pressed. The hood slid back and Li slid in. This was going to be quick. His unsheathed cockhead was very sensitive. He bottomed, pulled Evan back into his gut, deepening the penetration. His hands reached around to fist the shaft and cup the balls. Evan turned and their lips locked again.

"Shit, boy. I thought I was taking you this time. You got me already. You're so soft, warm and creamy inside. And you're using your muscles to beat off my cock. I can't hold it any longer. I'm cumin. You can have it all. I'm gonna fill you to the brim." And he started to shoot his hot cum deep inside. There were six or more spasms and each carried big injections of hot cum. Evan felt them each individually. Getting fucked bare was everything they said it would be. That cock was a fucking cannon. It was real. Definitely a modern tool of war. Evan fell forward, carrying Li with him. And as he was falling, he felt the surge of pleasure as he released his own huge deposit--most of which Li carefully captured in his fist. Li was still inside and hard, but when he fell, his upper torso hit the mattress beside Evan.

Evan turned his face toward Li's. Li brought his fist between their faces on the pillow, opened and started to lick Evan's cum. Evan's tongue emerged to share in the treat. And so like two dogs in heat, they were licking the hot creamy milk from Li's huge bowl shaped hand. Evan now had Li's spunk deep inside, held there by Li's "plug." And they had both just shared the communion cup of his. Evan had never felt so possessed. And Li had never felt so satisfied. For both, it was another first.

Li finally pulled out and took Evan into an embrace as the cum started dripping from his ass. "Evan (it was the first time he had used Evan's name rather than bro or babe or boy when high on testosterone), I want to talk about the future. I hope you can come back to DC in a week or so. And, I'm ready to date when we are both back in Boston. I've got a nice condo in Cambridge which should work pretty well. I really want to keep this quiet for awhile. I'm ready to come out--but only if I've got a good reason to do so. I'm just beginning to think you may be that reason, but obviously not yet. Let's talk about how we can make that happen."

"Yes, I'm on the same page. We need to spend time together. It's way too soon to draw up long term plans. But first you've got to win that game tomorrow morning. If you lose, I'm not sure Pete will invite me back."

Then, in another first, Evan pulled Li into a "little" spoon and pulled up the covers. Li initially was surprised, but then he nestled his muscled butt into Evan's hard abs and sighed in contentment as Evan's hand found and fisted his pole. After all, they would have another afternoon before Evan returned to Boston, maybe another weekend in DC, and maybe even next fall in Boston. And that hand was surely going to trigger wonderful dreams.

12