Aloysius Li Washington, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

TeamRW won the Sunday morning game on the Mall in a rout: 11-2. Only eight guys had showed, so Evan got to play. In the short seven inning game, Li had had three hits, bringing a total of six runs in. Evan also did well, batting three times and getting on base each time and bringing runs in. He was also an on-base threat--stealing every time and keeping the pitcher on his toes. Each had demonstrated natural athletic ability. TeamRW had its heroes--two ringers and a tall Native American named Mark Eagleheart who was Peter's "associate buddy". Li and Mark were genuinely intimidating--muscular and very, very tall with baskets the tight baseball pants hardly concealed. Each wielded the bat with power and grace. And Evan was a near-pro, a star on Northeastern's varsity team senior year. By 11:30, when they surrendered the field to other players, they were all hot and dirty, but enjoying their victory. Someone tried to dump a cooler of ice water on Li, but no one was tall enough--so it turned out that several of the players, including a young partner, walked away soaking from the failed attempt. The firm had arranged for a 12:30 "mimosa brunch" at the JW Marriott, so all the guys went home to shower and dress; those who were in from the burbs had arranged to shower with friends in the city.

Peter knew that Mark was gay--it wasn't a well-kept secret within RW, and he had even thought of introducing his "buddy" to his brother--before of course the instant attraction that had blossomed between Evan and Li. Peter also knew that a group of associates had taken a summer house in Rehoboth Beach, and that Mark frequently was there on weekends--at least when the baseball schedule permitted. He wondered whether he dared to get Li an invitation. Would Mark come on and displace Evan?

Li and Evan decided to share a shower to save water, even though doing so might risk being late for the brunch. But they were careful, using the time to worship bodies with soapy caresses, bringing each other off quickly. They joined the party only a few minutes after the appointed reservation time. It was a terrific brunch--probably the best meal that Evan had had since arriving in DC Friday night. And the mimosas flowed throughout.

After lunch, Evan said his farewell to Pete, ("We'll talk by cell tomorrow after I'm back in Boston.") and returned home with Li. They planned to spend the next hours in bed--before Evan's 8 pm flight back to Boston. As they entered, Li pulled Evan into his arms. "Babe, it's been more than six hours since I've been inside you. You've turned me into a sex addict. I'm glad I wore that tight jock under the baseball pants."

"Yeah. I noticed. It looked like you were wearing a Triple EEE cup in your jock. I sort of like being with the biggest cock on the field. But, it looked to me that Mark was packing as well. If you decide to join this firm, you're going to have some competition."

Li ignored the taunt--he knew exactly where he stood in the size department. And he knew that Evan was always kidding him about the "problems" of being the biggest cock in the room. He was the point of envy, the target of hungry bottoms, and the potential enemy of someone who had always been "king of the crotch." Each type of man (or boy) wanted to fuck him or be fucked by him for a different reason. He had been (metaphorically) blowing them off for years.

He unbuttoned Evan's jeans and his hands slipped down onto Evan's bare cheeks. His hands were huge--so large he could palm the warm globes. He squeezed--hard--taking full ownership. He enjoyed holding the smooth, creamy globes while using his fingers to massage and separate. Evan moaned in pleasure, slouched into Li and felt the monster. His arms went up and around Li's neck. His jeans fell to the floor as he jumped and wrapped his legs around Li's waist. Li lifted and frog-marched to the bed where rumpled and musk-scented and cum-stained sheets had been left. Li set Evan down softly. Then he too stripped and climbed between Evan's legs, pulled off the moist jock and stretched out over him. They kissed and rolled, each trying to absorb the other. It was a repeat of their wrestling matches the previous day. Sex between these two guys was always going to be hot and athletic--a joust between two knights, each with muscled guns, armored abs, and long hard jousting poles. The only difference: they both would win.

Li ultimately prevailed--after all he was about a foot taller, with longer arms, larger hands and about 40 pounds more muscle. He pulled Evan into a spoon. Then with his powerful thigh pushed Evan's leg forward, exposing his swollen bright red entrance. Li had really used his partner hard over the last few days. Evan was going to need the next week, at least, to recover, but it was a recovery he would always remember.

Li thrust forward and his cock head reached the hole. He reached down and transferred his copious pre-cum to Sean's entrance. He pushed again. The hood retracted and his sensitive head popped in. Evan groaned in pleasure and pushed back, pulling the long greased tube into his chute. He was definitely stretching to accommodate his lover's bat. Each time they fucked, Evan found it easier to adjust. Pleasure was definitely trumping pain. The common bottom dream of being filled completely with a big cock was becoming a reality. Li bottomed and completed the capture by reaching over and grabbing Evan's cock. Then he leaned in and nipped under Evan's ear and sucked. This was quickly becoming one of their favorite positions. Li stabilized Evan using the cock like a handle and repeatedly stabbed Evan's prostate, bringing him higher and hotter with each stroke. Evan turned his head and Li caught his lips, then trailed down his neck. Just below the collar line, he nipped several times. "I'm giving you a souvenir to take back to Boston."

Then he rolled back, positioned Evan into a reverse cowboy and started bucking. Evan, with remarkable physical agility, threw his legs up in an elevated V--like those pro bronco riders, pivoted on Li's lubed pole to face Li, bounced a few times, aimed and shot his spunk over Li's chest. Li's eyes widened in surprise. Evan had just pulled a single axel while his ass was pinned on his black cock. Evan hadn't mentioned that he was a gymnast, and talented on the "beam". It pushed him over the edge. Li blasted into his partner, an explosion so big and hard that it actually caused Evan to rise above the launch pad, before covering Li with his spunk. Then, he fell forward and nipped below the collar line.

"I'm going to leave you with a souvenir of my visit to Washington."

Then they embraced, squirmed and rolled. It was time to cool down.

Li began. "I definitely want to continue this adventure. You may be the best thing that's happened to me--ever." Then smiling a big toothy grin, he added, "But, I think it's going to take a few more weeks of non-stop sex before we can get beyond our obvious physical attraction and see whether there is something more. But, somehow I'm beginning to think it won't be such a difficult trial. Will you come back to DC--next week? We've just begun the horny-moon."

"I'm definitely up for a few weeks of non-stop sex--if it's with you. You're definitely the best and the biggest I've ever had--or that has had me. But, I can't next week. I have a business trip to the West Coast. And I do need to work for a living. I'm not a rich lawyer, supplementing my endorsement residuals, like you. But, I can be back the following weekend."

"I'm not sure I can wait 12 days."

"Well, we can have Facetime."

"We both know that's not the same, but it'll have to do. I'll make sure my apartment-mate plans to be away that weekend before you make plans. And you'll need to get a plug, a big one and use it a lot--I don't want to start at ground zero if you're away for two weeks."

"Meanwhile, let's get our story straight for Pete. He obviously knows we've been fucking. And I think he assumes it's been pretty intense. He's going to want to know whether there is a future 'us'."

"I'll speak to him in the office tomorrow first thing. I won't hold anything back. But, I'm going to ask him to keep it very quiet. Right now there are too many potential downsides. Typically, the firm makes offers during the last week of the summer. I don't know where this firm is on gay lawyers--I know they talk a good inclusivity game when recruiting, but I don't see any practical evidence that they are gay-friendly. A summer associate who doesn't get an offer from his summer firm is immediately suspect during the fall hiring season. I can't risk being in that position.

And, it would be nearly impossible to keep news like that from the sports tabloids."

"Then there are my endorsement residuals. All of them have morals clause conditions. Coming out, particularly if the news is received badly by fans, could result in my losing that important source of income. I need that money to survive right now. I'd have trouble finishing--and I'd definitely need to sell the condo and move into cheaper digs. I'm already borrowing a lot for tuition and to sustain my lifestyle."

"I'm getting into you, Evan. But, I want to be sure we are mutually committed and compatible before I decide to out myself. I'm not saying this to frighten you. I'm definitely not blowing you off. And I'm certainly not proposing. But, we both need time. Until then, we've got to be discrete and quiet. Is that something you're willing to deal with?"

"I'm out. My family, friends and employer all know. If I start showing up with you in public, the questions will be asked immediately. I don't want to be the cause of your outing--until you're ready. But, it's pretty obvious that I'm certainly in lust with you and your trophy dick. I think I'm also beginning to like you as a man--someone who has worked hard, faced adversity, is flexible, and triumphs despite all of that. At first you were my idol. You still are, but so much more. I think I'm beginning to see the wonderful man that is behind the NBA mask. And I like what I see. I'm willing to keep everything underground--for a little while anyway. Even if that means we spend most of our time in apartments--so long as they have nice big beds. Eating takeout will not be a new experience or a hardship."

"Now it's time for you to roll over. I'm going to take my turn worshiping that ass and planting my seed before I shower and leave."

"Is that what you call it? I guess if I'm a god, you can worship my ass anytime. And I guess I'm okay with the seeding too." Li rolled and pushed a pillow under his gut to give his equipment room to move. Evan couldn't believe the beauty of the two dark mounded globes waiting for him. Li's butt was worthy of a museum--a sex museum of course. After feasting his eyes, Evan dropped onto Li's back and began to rub his cock into Li's crevice, poking his ball sac and teasing his entrance with each pass, spreading lube and precum with each stroke. Li moved up to his knees and pushed his butt up to present himself to Evan. Evan in turn moved in with lubed fingers and a moist, curled tongue as he bounced the sacs with his cupped hand. He loved to rim and eat this guy while fondling his balls which hung so deeply in this position. He could actually feel the lively fullness inside. As he got more aroused, Li's sacs heated and Evan could even feel the excitement of the little swimmers getting ready to make the long journey up that monster. It would be a long swim. They must be taking energy boosters. No wonder they tasted so good.

Evan suddenly realized he had waited too long with his daydreaming about Li's spunk. Both he and Li were about to pop. So he quickly straightened, aimed and plunged. Li backed into Evan's gut and Evan bottomed. Li understood. He too was always aroused in seconds when he got to touch and feel Evan's ass and balls. Having Evan inside, massaging his prostate was more than just priming the pump. Li could actually feel the pressure--and the pleasure. He loved it and was getting used to it.

Evan stroked more slowly, pulling out almost entirely to forestall his own orgasm at each stroke. It worked. He stayed rigidly hard, but the urgency faded a little. Li groaned, "Are you trying to kill me? I can't handle this much tension on a Sunday afternoon. I need some speed and some rough action on my nut. I need to cum. Now!" With these words, Li used his anal muscles to strangle Evan's rigid dick. Then he pushed his ass hard into Evan's gut. So Evan did as he was told. He stroked harder and faster; his stroke deepened; his precum gushed; and he reached over and blew into Li's ear and nibbled on the lobe.

Evan began to shoot as he grabbed Li's shaft with both hands and began to pump. And just as Evan shot his last, Li began to overflow Evan's fist with his cum. They had lost count of the number of times they had coupled--but they still were so aroused that only seconds of contact produced results. Li thought, "If we ever live together, will we ever eat, sleep, work?"

Evan showered and flew out that night--because he had to, not because he wanted to. But, not before embracing and deep tonguing Li's beautiful mouth.

BD

12