Aloysius Li Washington Ch. 04

Story Info
Li moves back to Boston where Evan lives.
5.2k words
4.86
1.6k
2
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li Washington Ch 04

Li has moved to Boston where Evan lives

This story is entirely fictional and original—no AI was used in its production. The stories contain descriptions of explicit male/male sexual activity, but all characters engaged in such activity are over 18. There are three previous chapters under the series "Aloysius Li Washington". © 2023, all rights reserved. Brunosden

[RECAP: Three previous chapters of this story were published several months ago (Series: Aloysius Li Washington), and there were a few requests for a follow-up.

Li was a rookie professional (Celtics) basketball super-star brought down suddenly by cancer. He worked hard to lick the disease, recovered his health, but his b-ball career was probably over. So he redirected to law school where, in this chapter, he has returned to Boston to complete his final year. He's very tall (6-11), about 225, with dark black, almost indigo-colored skin, muscled and hung. During a year of rehab, mostly involving his upper body, he has developed a massive chest and shoulders, particularly the left (non-diseased) shoulder. He's also a terrific student with a potential for a big law firm career. He's 27. He's an in-the-closet gay newbie—or at least he was until the summer.

Evan O'Malley is a former varsity baseball star at Northeastern, a decorated ex-Marine and working in marketing at a giant Rte 128 software developer. He is Irish with typical coloring (strawberry curly blond, light skinned with freckles, and an elfin smile), but with the build and attitude of a macho, kick-ass Marine. He's about 5-11, with lean muscles, weighing in at about 170. Although he is no longer a practicing Catholic, his attitudes were molded by notions of Catholic social justice, the need to serve others, and guilt. He spends a lot of time coaching underprivileged teens at a Boston Y. He is gay, out, and, until he met Li, an almost-always top. He's also 27, a few months younger than Li.

Li and Evan met through Evan's brother, Pete, a co-summer-worker of Li's at a Washington law firm. They hooked several times during the summer and their relationship clicked big time—they were together and fucking each other non-stop during several weekends. Unexpectedly, while Li usually topped, he came to enjoy bottoming for the "real man" Evan. Pillow-talk conversations convinced each that something long-term might be possible.

Li has a condo/apartment in a suburb of Boston and has invited Evan to spend weekends together with him after the summer to see where their relationship might lead. They've had a few weekends together as this story picks up.]

[The remainder of the story is told in Evan's voice.]

The old clock chimed midnight as we arrived home at Li's condo. It was Friday night. We had been to a pre-season game at the Boston Garden in which the Celts had clobbered the Cavs, a moment of triumph for the home team which was not predicted to be a powerhouse this season. This would be another "building" season. (It had been TD Garden since 1995, but to a Bostonian, it'll always be the "Boston Garden" or just "the Garden".) Li was still able to get great comp tickets to watch his former teammates play and used them often. And he knew I was a fan among fans. This is the first time, however, that he had ever taken me to a game and that we had sat together. To Li's former teammates, I was just a fan and a bro. And we had behaved very carefully. Li was not out to his team; in fact, he wasn't out at all except to a few very close friends.

The summer internship at RansomWalker was already a distant memory. Li had the coveted offer for full time employment—and now could coast through his 3L year, comparing competing bids to the one he already had in hand. The biggest decision would be whether he wanted to return to his hometown (Washington D.C.) or take other offers from New York or Boston firms. I knew he was already considering how I would play into the decision. It was going to be a "vacation" year for the former basketball star—and now legal eagle. Classes had begun three weeks ago. Li didn't expect any surprises. 3L classes were all elective and typically easily handled. He was going to have lots of time, and I presume he expected to spend much of it with me.

We grabbed a few beers and walked to the living space which Li had furnished with a large leather sofa, several video-watching recliners and a giant-screen TV. The apartment was clearly a man's—it was all man-cave. The walls were covered with sports memorabilia. The furniture was minimalist and light beige leather. But, it was really special: two bedrooms, den, two and half luxurious baths on the top (fourth) floor of a newer condo with high ceilings and tall 8' doors and walls of south-facing glass. The panoramic view in the daytime was pastoral—a series of low hills, mostly deciduous trees, in full fall color at this time of year. The panorama gave the condo a golden glow during the day and the outside terrace absorbed the heat on those occasional sunny days in New England's fall. But right now, I was much more interested in the inside views. We each took a deep swallow; then deposited the bottles on the glass cocktail table.

Li dropped into the sofa, taking up about two-thirds of its seating and pulled me on top. I stretched out on him, sighed in contentment, with my head in the notch of his shoulder and my back in his lap. Li reached down and pulled me up for a deep soul-kiss. Man, that guy can kiss. He takes your lips like a suction and his tongue invades. When we do, everything else fades. I circled my arms around Li's thick muscled neck as his hands reached down to loosen my belt, reach in, and tease my erect penis and cup my moist balls. We knew where this night was going. And we were both ready and anxious.

After a few minutes of necking and massaging—and after the temperature had risen considerably, I pulled back. "Time to get naked, big guy." Both of us stood, Li towering over me, and quickly stripped. Both of us were rigidly hard. I was porn-hung. But, Li was a superman. I pushed Li back onto the sofa and resumed a "Rodin" position in Li's lap. Our chests touched and I squirmed against him, being sure to suck on one of his nipples. And Li's fingers, drenched in the ever-present lube, reached down between my thighs to begin opening me up. His basketball hands were enormous and his fingers were super-long. He penetrated as far as the nut and began to poke and tease. After just a minute or two of purposeful finger-fucking, as I writhed in pleasure in Li's lap, I gasped, "Take it easy Li. It's been a week. You've got me at the edge already."

"So what else is new? You're always at the edge. You've got the quickest warm-up time in the city. We could have used you on the team. We'd have named you the Everready Elf."

"Give me a break. I'm a little bigger than an elf. And I don't do groups."

"But just as cute—and definitely better hung. Glad you're not into sharing."

Li suddenly rose and took me into his now familiar, "trademarked" fireman's carry. He threw me over his powerful wide left shoulder, ass positioned just to the side of his face, while he held me steady with two massive hands on my butt, fingers holding tightly in the cleft, one penetrating the hole. I loved it and shivered. Caveman or fireman? I didn't care. Li submitted to me often, but I loved it when he wanted to play the power top. And, I liked it even more being over-powered and filled with the biggest black cock in New England. (I didn't really have much experience with BBC's—anywhere (well, maybe a few in the Marines), but I had scoured the porn internet and no one could possibly beat Li in the size department.) When Li filled me, I knew I was skewered for so long as he wanted. Li's cock conquered and possessed. There was no question. Nobody pulled away from a Li insertion. He was as professional at love-making as he had been at the basket—or in law school.

Li carried me into the bedroom and dropped me onto the duvet and stood back staring at me. His eyes went wide and he smiled that peculiar lascivious smile of a predator that had captured prey. I think he liked what he saw: I was muscled, tanned, endowed—with the archetypal squared-off face of a Marine. My cock was rigid, dark and pointing toward the ceiling Li often asked me how he had seduced me so easily, after all the experience I had had. And my answer was easy: he hadn't seduced me, I had fallen instantly for a handsome big guy with a giant cock, but was later captured by the nicest personality of any guy I'd ever met—and a genuinely empathetic and committed man. He was a catch to end all catches. I had no intention to release. The notion of "catch" went both ways.

"I'm going to take you missionary tonight. I want to feast on those big green pools. I want to relish the pleasure they mirror." Li shot a few squirts of lube on my chest and stretched out over me. He squirmed, repositioned and pressed with one objective: totally taking control of me beneath him. He was going to cocoon me mercilessly and make me cry for release. He was going to be a total top tonight. He wanted me to beg. And he was going to convince me that there could be no one else. He didn't need any of that. I loved being trapped under him; I was his bottom; and I certainly was going to beg if that is what he wanted.

"Please, Li. Now. We can play games later. It's been a week and I'm so full, I hurt."

Li pulled back and sat on his haunches. I took the cue and pulled my legs back, firmly gripping them behind my knees as I rolled to offer my ass. Li, in turn, reached over and lubed his fingers and my entrance liberally. The lube was a little cold. I'm going to have to train him to warm it in his hands first. I nevertheless groaned in pleasure, but when I looked down between my legs and noted the towering blackness of Li's manhood reaching out between them, I again gasped. Li was pointing a veritable cannon at my gut. I knew I could take it. I had done so before. Many times in fact. But, every entry was like a new adventure and a marvel of the elasticity of my human body—or at least a certain part of a turned-on gay man.

Li leaned forward and rested his juicy glans at the entrance. His hood had retracted and exposed the deep purple tip of his ram. I felt the pressure of the slightly soft head, then a little strain and pain, and Li had popped in. He froze, smiled at me. "You've taken him again, boy. I told you your ass was made for my cock."

Then Li began the familiar rock, reaching still deeper with each thrust. All the while, he stared into my flush face which felt hot and my eyes which I'm sure were dilating in anticipation. All I felt was fullness and total stimulation and pleasure. I was so full. I felt like a hand puppet—his dick could make me do anything he wanted. Again and again, Li rocked, brushing and crowding my prostate, until at last he bottomed and froze again. Now I could feel the heat and the throbbing blood inside Li's cock working to keep it hard and fat and long. And the massive balls, roiling with the heat of the little fuckers inside, bouncing on my ass cheeks. Can puppets really feel their master's control like that?

I released my legs and draped them over Li's shoulders, raising my ass into position for him--as he began the relentless piston action. My dick regained its size and hardness and poked Li's gut. I was leaking pre-cum big time, adding to the lube on ourr chests.

Finally, Li dropped down, rested his chest on mine and stretched out his long, long legs, tightening the cock-chute bond. I felt the movement inside. He was part of me. Li's cock was throbbing, the vessels were enlarging, and the heat was intense. And then he shouted. "It's coming Evan. I'm filling you up with my seed. Once again making you mine." And then he exploded. I felt the spasms and then the spurts. They were hot, hard, and big. I was his. Li was spoiling me for anyone else. No one could satisfy like Li.

And then, my cock, untouched except for his rippling abs, began to shoot into our touching chests.

Li threw his arms out to take the weight. He didn't want to crush me. My eyes rolled up into my head, apparently showing a lot of white. "Aha, I have filled you up. Now I understand when they say you can be filled to your eyeballs." He pressed harder and drove deeper. And he intended to stay in this position. He was going to cum again. Li was, as usual, still rock hard and solidly planted in me. He reached down and took my lips and our tongues dueled as our breath returned.

But I could still feel his throbbing hardness inside. I knew Li often went for a double-header on the first encounter after a week's break. He was going to do it again. I dropped my legs and surrounded Li's waist. And of course Li did what I had expected. Minutes later, he began to pump again, moving more easily in the cum-drenched chute which had stretched to accept his ram. A few more. I could feel Li's gut pulling in. He was cuming. So I quickly squeezed my glute muscles around his shaft and wrapped my hands around his butt and penetrated with a few fingers. He loved being fingered while he was fucking. He smiled down at me. "Here comes the three-pointer, boy." And then he blasted again, driving so much cum so deeply inside that it began to leak onto the sheets. To my total surprise, my dick began to spasm and spurt between our chests and my entire body began to tingle with sexual excitement. Li had forced an unexpected, but really nice, second, and it was entirely anally-induced.

"Damn, I guess I'll have to do laundry again tomorrow." And we both broke into that unique post-orgasmic laughter. That was good, real good. But, let's not take it too seriously.

Li rolled off toward the "dry" side of the king and took me into a spoon. The aroma of cum, testosterone and musk filled the room. Two hard in-shape athletes had just mated. It was a porn-worthy classic coupling. But, now the smells remained—and they were intoxicating. The perfect inducement for a few hours of deep sleep together.

********

We woke at almost the same time the next morning, later than the usual weekday early start. We both of course had massive woods. As usual, my shaft was being held tight in Li's fist, and Li's cock was wedged solidly between my thighs, poking my balls with an insistent knock. Li always took possession after he fucked. But I had learned to assert myself by tightening my thighs around Li's dick and pushing and pulling my ass into and from his gut. We both released. And moved into the now familiar "morning after" routine. We got up and used the bathroom, washed down, rinsed out and returned to the bed—but this time in a 69 position. I was on top. Within a minute or two, we had each had enjoyed a breakfast of champions, savoring the rich creamy spunk of the new batch that had been "cooked up" over night, reveling in the ass and anal massages which had accompanied the pleasures of the mouth and tongue.

Then we rolled back onto the pillows. This was ourr time for serious talk, while occasionally reaching over to tease a nipple or stroke a shaft—just enough to maintain intimacy and set the stage for another erection.

"Have you decided whether you're coming with me to the Y this afternoon? I go every Saturday around 2, unless I'm out of town on business. Sometimes it's batting practice—they have a hitting cage and a pitching machine. Other times it's a pick-up game if the weather is good. There's almost always a pick-up basketball game. The guys, ranging from about 12 to 16, are all from the inner city. They look forward to this all week. The regular coaching staff is strictly Monday to Friday. Volunteers reign on weekends—and the kids love it. Fewer rules, less predictability, more "free-style" fun, sometimes really good games. And nobody polices the language. Those guys have really got some interesting street language and colorful names for each other—and every play they make has a sexual innuendo—called out by teammates and opponents. I guess that's the expectation for a young urban male these days."

"Evan, when I said weekends with you, I meant ALL weekend. I'm in for the Y—and I'm definitely in for our post-volunteer recreation."

"You realize this is going to make me a celebrity. I'm showing up with Li Washington!"

"Yeah. But same rules. No PDAs. I'm not ready yet, Evan."'

"You'll get there. And you're going to love the kids. And I know they're going to love you. Like I do." I squeezed Li's rampant dick, pulled down the hood, and palmed the glans. Li groaned in pleasure. "Now, roll over guy. I'm still sore from last night. My turn to plant some seeds."

Two months ago, the idea that Li would roll over and offer his ass up to a white boy's cock would have been unthinkable. But I had shown him the way. And he loved it. In fact, if he admitted it to himself, he probably also loved me. But, that would come.

Li pushed the pillow under his gut—the size of his erect dick made it painful for him to rest on his belly without some elevation. Then he clasped his wrists under his forehead in the position of surrender and vee'd his legs.

I knelt in position, but paused for a few seconds to worship that ass. The pillow had put it on the pedestal it deserved. What an ass: muscled, high and round, hair-less, clean and clear. The cleft was deep. The hip dimples were deep. And the hole was bright pink and quivering—and deep. I bent down; my hands grasped and squeezed the globes; and, my tongue touched the rim. Li sighed and pushed back into me. He loved being eaten. I swirled, curled, sucked, and penetrated. "Oh fuck, that's so good boy. Deeper."

My lips and tongue were busy and I couldn't reply, but I did pull the hard cheeks apart and poke deeper. Then my lubed fingers replaced my tongue. I was big and fat—I knew I was porn-sized, and I knew that Li still required four before he was comfortable and ready. But getting there was not easy. Li was alive with arousal, squirming his ass muscles, tightening his sphincter and chute, and lifting toward me. Li did as much to prepare himself as he expected from me. At least some of my energy was spent keeping in place. He was definitely into being a bottom, a responsive, power bottom. I was riding the ass of a wild, sensuous animal Finally, it was clear he was ready and begging for it—even if the only sounds were moans of pleasure and anticipation.

I positioned, applied pressure and the head popped in. Li breathed deeply. "I still can't believe I'm letting you do this. My Mama would have a heart attack if she saw her boy taking dick—and from a white boy!"

"Oh stop it, bro. You love it. And as far as I can tell, she's not in this room. And you don't seem to care whether I'm white or black—just as I don't. You just like the feel of dick, any dick, but especially a big long fat pole, inside."

"No, no. Not any dick, Evan. Your dick. The dick of a real man, an athlete, and a lover. I'm not interested in any other."

I smiled the deep knowing smile of someone who knew he was wanted, in control and in possession of the ability to give pleasure to his big beautiful hunk of a man. I began applying the pressure, lubing with each out-stroke, and scraping the love nut with each down-stroke. Li felt my balls collide with his own and bounce off them, like a pair of basketballs on the backboard. I had bottomed and Li was contentedly full of my cock. Then I began the assault. It would be long and hard. I had emptied only a half hour before. And with each pass, Li rose higher to meet my thrust. Soon he was on his knees and elbows and I drew him back into my gut, running my hands over his chest. I reached up and pinched his nipples, those big dark erect erasers that were so sensitive. Li gasped as his nipples hardened and turned to accept a kiss. My hand reached up to Li's neck and pulled him hard back into a deep soul-searching kiss. Li was wild. His nose was snorting like a bitch in heat. His gut pulled in, showing that incredible eight-pac. I was so deep and so big!

12