Aloysius Li Washington Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm there, Evan. Cum with me."

I pushed him back to the bed, grabbed Li's shaft to squeeze it hard, stroked it long and fast, penetrated twice and began to spasm into Li's gut. Li shot and shot and shot. I had given him another spectacular anal orgasm. Why had he never considered that before?

Breath returned to normal. "My turn to treat for lunch. But let's clean up these linens and get the wash started while we shower. We've got a big afternoon, guy." Sheets were loaded in the washer-dryer combo. A joint shower almost took us back to bed. But, finally, we managed to dress for lunch, throwing gym clothes into duffels to take to the Y after lunch.

Lunch was at a trendy café with sidewalk seating. It was fall in New England, but a reasonably warm, sunny day. We'd definitely be on the baseball field this afternoon. We had a few unusual, over-priced sandwiches (with roast beef, despite the overwhelmingly vegan menu), accompanied by micro-green salads, and a fruity iced tea. We both noticed that Li had been recognized, and so we were very careful with conversation and body-language. Then, despite, my earlier offer, we split the check—more evidence that this was not a date, just lunch before an afternoon of volunteer work. Maybe someday....

It was only a few blocks to the Y and parking was difficult. So we decided to keep the parking space and walk the distance, arriving just about 2 o'clock when the "free-style" athletics were scheduled to begin.

About 20 boys had gathered and all were wearing expensive athletic shoes, tees advertising various rapper concers, and over-sized gym shorts, pulled down low to expose a good two inches of the waist band of the "jock-of-the-moment"—a red and iridescent green 2-Xist model. They were white, brown and black. And the groupings of those standing around seemed to suggest that they really hadn't noticed or cared.

But they did notice, however, when I walked into the gym with Li. We had changed into gym clothes—and of course Li wore the totally recognizable green and gold of his team. We were mobbed, followed by a chorus, "Is this guy with you? Where did you find this guy, O'Malley? You do know who he is, don't you."

"Yes, guys, I know who he is. He was working with my brother this summer, and I was introduced. I learned he had an apartment only a mile or so from here. So, I took a chance and called to ask if he could help out today. I told him I had a totally inept and impossible bunch of show-offs who didn't know the first thing about the game. So we're heading outside to play baseball."

"You gotta be kidding, O'Malley. No baseball today. This guy is a certified hero. We're inside and it's basketball."

And so the decision was made (as if there really was any other decision to be made): it was going to be basketball. We'd use both full courts (separated by a floor to ceiling mesh curtain). "We're going to do about an hour of warm up repeat plays. Then if you guys can still run and shoot, we'll try a few short round-robin games. Li is going to captain one team—and the others will make up three more opponents. I'm going to ref."

"How can you ref, Grunt? You'd don't know basketball."

"I know enough. However, if one of you wants to ref, I'll be happy to play. Any takers?" It was clear that everyone wanted to play. "And this is going to be a teaching day. You'll all get to shoot, free throw, block, guard—and then Li is going to critique. We're all going to learn something today. And watch your trash mouths. Li is a good, clean Mama's boy."

The last remark received all the credibility it deserved. But there were smiles all around. All were going to have some personal interaction with Li, interaction they would talk about for months.

"Line up on the wall." There was a melee. The guys knew what was going to happen. There was going to be a count-off—so no one wanted to stand next to a bud. The count off off occurred. "Okay, odds on one side, evens on the other. Odds, lose your shirts." A pile of tees was soon heaped on the lowest bleacher—and everybody stared when they realized that Li had removed his Celtic jersey. He had the physique they all wanted.

Li took the half the skins and half the shirts on one side and initiated a series of drills—consecutive lay-ups, then another set with guards, then from the left side, then guarded from that side. Then it was free throws. Passing, passing with interference. Long shots. After an hour, those who had worked out with Li were exhausted—but glowing over his ability to make long shots and guarded lay ups. A few guys even took a few surreptitious cell photos.

Meanwhile the others played sort of straight pick-up game, shirts against skins, and as usual my side got creamed. These guys were good, but more than good, they were aggressive, dirty players who fouled at will to win. Without refs they could get away with it.

Periodically, When Li's deep voice was heard over the racket, play would stop and the buys would stare open-mouthed as Li showed how it could be done, positioning and directing each boy separately as though he were the only boy in the gym.

Then it was a ten minute water break and they switched sides. Boys playing with Li and me switched. Curiously, I noticed that the street-talk had just about disappeared, except of course for the deprecatory name-tags each boy had earned from his bros.

By the end of the afternoon, Li had yet another fan club, and an open invitation to come back anytime for a pick-up match.

After several hours, both of us were tired, very tired. We had worked hard. Normally, the guys broke up after the game and headed off to the hood for whatever action they could find there. But, they realized that Li was headed for the lockers to shower. Suddenly, everyone needed to shower before leaving. No one was going to give up even a second with a star.

The locker was crowded—and fortunately, the Y provided lots of towels, liquid soap and shampoo, because all the buys crowded into the gang shower. Li took it all in stride. He stripped, threw a towel over his massive shoulders, and headed into the showers. When the guys got a look at his naked body—and his equipment, they went silent in awe. He really was a god, and if he had wanted, he could have asked anyone for anything, and his wish would have been granted. A guy like that could be transformative in the lives of so many impressible boys. He was an idol, a hero—and a model for what a good guy could be, an ideal father-figure, which so many lacked.

After the showers (which Li and I took as far apart as possible), we returned to lockers and dressed back into jeans and tees. Duffels were packed, good-byes were said, and we left together, although not touching each other at all. We walked to the car and then drove to the condo.

By the time we reached the apartment door and entered the foyer, Li slammed me into the wall and tore off my tee and jeans, grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulder in the now familiar hold. "You owe me one, O'Malley. I'm taking payment from this ass." With those words, his hand moved over my ass as he grabbed into a hard squeeze."

I laughed and slapped his high butt hard, as had become the routine, as Li strode toward the bedroom. "Any time Li. But, I was there, you know. You loved every minute. You were soaking up that adoration like a beach bum in the sand on a sunny day. You can take the boy out of basketball with an injury, but you can't take the basketball out of the boy. I guess I can count on you for a repeat performance next Saturday. But, we'll have twice as many boys. I can almost guaranty it. Word travels fast in the hood. Let's hope we don't have press to contend with."

"Maybe one of my teammates might want to help? But, not with what I'm about to do to you. I'm willing to share you at the Y, but not in my apartment. You are all mine, Evan. All mine. Let's see how this works over a few weeks. He hoisted me higher on is shoulder and spread my cheeks wide. "But, right now, I've got a few things on my mind—actually on my shoulder and in my hands--that are terribly distracting. This ass in gonna be mine, boy."

I'm sure I was sporting an ear-to-ear smile, and I felt all-warm inside, not at all because Li's index finger was already probing! I had introduced Li to the Y, and it looked like he loved being with the guys. I had the feeling that this session was going to be monumental and definitely memorable. And Li seemed to be easing into a relationship with me which involved community service.

Our time in Boston was shaping up to be everything I could have expected. TBC BD

12