All Comments on 'Alpha'

by Rapska1yon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
60031Guy60031Guyalmost 5 years ago
Hot story!

Please keep the story going. I am interested to see how things play out for all three of them. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amazing!!!!!!! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes, please continue!

Can’t wait for the next chapter! I wish my wife and I could have an experience like this... then again I’m not sure I could share a horse-cocked top with my wife: I’d want him all to myself! A cock like that would be wasted on a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking hot

I am so hard right now. I have shared my wife, and that is totally mind blowing, but I have never played with a guy during our adventures, This story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I want to be Toms submissive cocksucker and bottom.I would love to please him and my wife!!!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Great Beginning - please continue.

I enjoyed reading "Alpha". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

TanniaLingTanniaLingalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story but could do without the glory hole section.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

need part two......

would love to read about husband getting fucked in front of his wife, husband fucking his wife and getting fucked at the same time, cum in his wife lick her clean. so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

would love to read more! but as this was wrote back in 2019... i don't think this will happen. like the others posted i would love to see a part two. husband getting fucked with the wife watching, husband fucking wife while getting fucked, husband sucking his cock till it's hard, placing it in his wifes pussy. wife in reverse cowgirl and husband licking her clit and his cock of course. then after a month or to Tom brings some big cocked friends with him, and the couple suck cocks and get fucked side by side...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous