Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 02

Story Info
Down one round (and her bra), Valkyrie seeks revenge.
6.8k words
4.44
7.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 02

Having lost round one (and her bra), Valkyrie wants revenge

Our Story Thus Far: In the previous chapter Valiant Valkyrie encountered Alpha Angel, a combative upstart in an American-Flag based costume. The younger heroine declared Valkyrie an obsolete has-been and challenged her to a contest; and upon losing Valkyrie was forced to hand over her top and then publically eat her victorious rival out. But afterwards the wet-chinned and topless Valkyrie still could not resist declaring that she was still the superior superheroine... which Alpha Angel immediately took as an opportunity to demand another wager.

See part one for other general notes on this story. All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Feeling all eyes upon her, the Queen of Valor shivered. But, even though her broad flat belly fluttered with what felt like a thousand butterflies, she found she had no choice.

"Of... of course!" she said, in response to her younger rival's challenge to a second wager.

Smiling brightly, Alpha Angel - who looked roughly twenty-one - stood in the midst of the ring of filming cameras and gaping civilians... and let her eyes run around her gasping, topless, wet-faced rival with relish. Her pink hair, swept back behind her back, was kept in place by a golden headband. It lay behind her ears, which were decorated by two red star-shaped earrings.

"I may have arrested twenty Big Stallions," she said, waving a raised finger back and forth before the older superheroine. "But their second in command, Frog Tongue, is still at large. First heroine to catch him wins." The already smug young superheroine grew smugger, as her smirk broadened. "The loser," she purred, her eyes glittering with delight, "has to hand over her panties, and then let the winner fuck her with a strap-on..."

"S-suffering SIF!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, hand leaping up to her moist lips. "How... how do you come up with these ideas?!" But inside her panties, her other moist lips suddenly flooded with oozing fluids at the very idea. Though whether at the idea of exacting said forfeit from her shapely foe or giving it, it was perhaps difficult even for the squirming superheroine herself to tell.

"Oh?" Alpha Angel cooed, batting her eyelashes and smirking. "What's the matter? Is Valiant Valkyrie not so sure she's the superior superheroine after all?"

"Of course not!" Valiant Valkyrie said, automatically. Lowering her hands back to her hips, she raised her dripping chin and snarled defiantly. "V-very well, then. If those are your terms, then it will be my pleasure to bend you over and chastise you by them, bitch! I accept!"

"Excellent!" Alpha Angel said. "Good luck!" Then, without another word, she turned and strutted away. As she did so, she gave Valkyrie a very good look at her backside. Alpha Angel's jacket, although it had a clearly military-influenced cut at the neck and cuffs, reached down on bottom to exactly the midpoint of her hourglass-shaped waist. Which, by what was clearly deliberate design, left her entire red-and-white-striped ass exposed. As she strutted away, Alpha Angel quite obviously waved said svelte, round vertically-striped bottom tauntingly back and forth - as if showing off how she was going to rub Valkyrie's face in it as she sauntered forth.

Shaking her head, Valkyrie turned and promptly set out herself. But, perhaps because of the memory of her tauntingly-waved buns still lingering in her head, she found she could not get her thoughts off of her rival.

"Who does she think she is?" she asked herself, as she sprinted along.

Superheroes and superheroines tended to be objects of mystery, by their nature. Kaja Hammer did not go around broadcasting her dual identity as the Valiant Valkyrie, and neither did the vast majority of her comrades. There were a select few with whom she had shared mutual knowledge of each others' identities; the Sun Idol, the Rebel Belle, and Daring Diva, for instance. But many of the others, especially the newer girls who were just finding their footing, weren't yet ready to go to that level. And that was, of course, she always assured them, absolutely okay. It was normal, and they should just take their time and do it only when they felt comfortable.

But even by those standards, Alpha Angel was something else. She had appeared, literally out of nowhere one day, without warning. Nobody had ever heard of her before, despite the fact that she seemed to wield a power almost equal to Valkyrie's own. She vanished without a trace for weeks at a time, only to suddenly burst back out in a frenzy of activity. On more than one occasion, when she had joined up with a comrade for a mission, she had suddenly departed in the middle of it without a word of explanation. And yet, despite that, she never once seemed to set foot anywhere without immediately assuming she should be in charge.

'Who the fuck does she think she is?' Valkyrie growled to herself, as she ran.

But then, as she neared the boundary between Mesa Chica and the Palacio Projects, Valkyrie forced herself to get her mind off of Alpha Angel, and back onto the hard work of defeating her. There would be plenty of time to interrogate the younger heroine on such details, she told herself with a smirk, once she was interrogating the interior of her defeated pussy with a strap-on.

She did have some on hand. Several actually... in her trophy vault. Confiscated from this or that naughty villainess over the years. Some of them had quite intriguingly fiendish designs. She had long been curious to put one of them in particular to the test. Despite her demand of doing it in public, Valkyrie thought she would use this as an excuse to bring the humiliated heroine back to her base, so she could really take her time and...

With a sharp gasp, Valkyrie shook her head - and for a second time forced herself to get her mind off of her rival and back to business.

'If I'm going to win this,' she thought to herself, as she jogged on past more and more gawking onlookers, 'I'll have to be smart. I need intelligence...'

Her mind once more focused, Valiant Valkyrie sprinted deep into Big Stallions territory. SHe made right for one of their most notorious hangouts: a dingy and ill-lit basement bar called the Palais Royale. She kicked the door open with a gleaming boot and charged inside, to find a half dozen muscular Big Stallion thugs gaping at her in a loose ring, having just leapt from their chairs and barstools in shock.

"Oh, shit!" one yelped. "It's Valiant Valkyrie!"

Looks of fear swept across the thugs' faces, as they beheld the mighty super-heroine suddenly standing before them. Then their eyes sunk lower... and the fear faded somewhat as they took in her enormous bare breasts, undulating deliciously before them.

"Hey, bitch!" the tallest and most muscular thug said to her.

The Big Stallions were a multi-ethnic gang since, like most of Beachport's gangs, they were run by a shadowy supervillain - who tended to have more idiosyncratic concerns. But while the others were from a number of different races, the tall man himself was jet black and appeared to be this cell's leader... and based on the massive bulge steadily distending down his athletic pants, the best hung as well. Valiant Valkyrie gasped and, in her state of heightened horniness, tried not to stare at it. A golden chain hanging down onto his shirt labeled him as Wrecker.

"You enjoy licking Alpha Angel's pussy?" he asked, leering. He glanced her up and down, from her tiny panties, stretched across wide fertile hips, to her huge jiggling breasts, to her full red lips... which were open and quivering. His smirk broadened. "Or you come looking for some big Stallion dick, and enough criminal cum to wash the taste of her juices out of your mouth?"

On the televisions behind him, three different news stations were already replaying pixelated footage of her defeat and consequent humiliation. The sight made Valkyrie blush slightly, but she did her best to ignore it. Stepping forward, she gave the huge thug a humorless stare and put her hands on her pantied hips. Her head tilted back and she glared at him.

"I'm here for information on Frog Tongue," she said. "And you're going to give it to me. Now, we can do this the hard way or the easy way..."

"Sorry, bitch," Wrecker laughed. He grabbed the crotch of his jogging pants and squeezed his huge bulge. "I'm afraid with those big titties wobbling in my face, you're only going to get the hard way from me!"

"Suit yourself," Valiant Valkyrie said, and punched him in the face.

With a yelp, the rest of the thugs tore their eyes from her distractingly swaying breasts and rushed forward to try and dogpile her. But with a flurry of punches and kicks, Valiant Valkyrie sent them flying backwards. They landed with splintering crashes amidst the bar furniture and lay still, groaning.

Standing tall and proud in the center of a ring of bruised fallen goons, Valiant Valkyrie put her hands on her pantied hips and smirked... her huge breasts still swaying violently. "Let that be a lesson to you," she said,proudly, "that even a topless Queen of Valor is not to be trifled with. Now, about my original request..."

Reaching down, she seized Wrecker by his shirt. The huge thug groaned as he was hoisted up into the air before her. Soon the tips of his giant track shoes were dangling roughly level with her swooping, skimpy panties. Holding the gurgling criminal aloft with one hand, she raised the other behind her and formed a fist.

"Tell me where Frog Tongue is," she said. "Or my next punch won't be a love tap."

"You can beat me all you want, Valiant Valkyrie. I ain't squealing!" he said. Then his eyes slid, helplessly, up and down her buxom pneumatic body as it wobbled on spectacular display just beneath him... and despite himself, a grinning leer slowly spread across his face. Inside his athletic pants, just opposite her huge yet delicately bouncing and jostling tits, his massive boner twitched, repeatedly. "But just so you know, my original offer still stands, slut!" he laughed down at her.

Valiant Valkyrie cocked her head. Her eyes narrowed. "And just what offer is that?" she asked, softly.

"You making my dick cum, bitch," he said, "As long as I'm spilling seed, I'll spill whatever info you want to know."

The leering look upon his face made it clear that he thought there was no way the superheroine would go for it -- he was just giving the big-breasted bombshell one last taunt before she put out his lights. But Valiant Valkyrie had other ideas. Slowly, suspiciously, her eyes traced up and down his massive hanging body. When they reached his bulge a strange tingle shot up her already moistened pussy, deep within her taut-stretched, skimpy panties... but she did her best to ignore that. Tilting her head back until her chin was lifted high, she narrowed her gaze and looked him in the eyes.

"Deal," she said.

"Wh-what?!" Wrecker gasped, shocked.

Without another word, Valiant Valkyrie lifted her foe high into the air and then brought him slamming down onto his back upon the bar. Wrecker screamed as he landed, his whole body writhing in pain. Ignoring him, while he wiggled, Valiant Valkyrie calmly sauntered her way around the bar, her buxom hips swinging wide with each confident, strutting step. This put her jutting scantily-clad ass safely on the booze side of the bar, with his sprawled and unconscious goons no longer in a place to ambush it from behind.

Standing over the gasping, squirming Wrecker, Valiant Valkyrie put a hand on her hip and smirked.

"Just to be clear..." she said. Idly, she reached out and ran a single gloved finger down his massive arcing bulge, through his pants. He gasped, eyes going wide. "When I make you cum, you're going to tell me exactly where Frog Tongue is. Any tricks... and I'm going to rip it off. Understood?"

Gasping, the muscular criminal desperately nodded.

"Good," she said. Her smirk broadened. "Now let's see if this thing is as big as advertised..."

Seizing the waistband of his pants, she yanked them down.

The smug smirk was instantly, if momentarily, wiped off her luscious lips, and her eyes went wide. "Oh, my Goddess!" she gasped, hands flying up and luscious, pneumatic body taking a quick, jiggle-inducing step back.

For from Wrecker's yanked-down pants an absolutely enormous, rock-hard, and jet-black erection had promptly burst forth. It bobbed and twitched directly before her sleekly-curved, blue-and-gold panties. Eyes wide as saucers, she briefly stared at it while her opulent lips gaped beneath her mask. She didn't have a tape measure, but the hung black criminal was clearly at least a foot in length... and extremely thick to boot.

"What's the matter, bitch?" Wrecker asked. With his precious giant dick twitching, naked and exposed, in the cold air before the mighty super-heroine, a mixture of preternatural fear and raging excitement flowed through him. His hands clutched tight to the side of the bar, to overcome the instinct to shoot up and either seize her -- a sure route to an instant knockout -- or cup protectively over his exposed dick. Instead, lying back, he watched as the Queen of Valor's wide, gorgeous blue eyes slowly slid up and down his massive throbbing schlong. "You never seen one this big before?" he asked.

"N-not in a while," Valiant Valkyrie softly admitted.

Reaching out, the look on her face briefly appearing as genuine awe, Valiant Valkyrie lightly stroked her fingers up and down the thug's huge dick. He groaned, wiggling helplessly on the table, and his cock twitched wildly. The light touch would normally have meant nothing to an experienced player like him... were it not a superheroine doing it. As it was, between the excitement and the situation and the amazing view he had, side on, of her spectacular silky-skinned curves jiggling beside him, clad in a bikini panty and little else, every tender caress felt like magic. His hands clutched tight at the sides of the bar, and gritting his teeth, he managed to fight down a wave of pleasure that threatened briefly to overwhelm him right out of the gate.

"You'll have to do better than that, bitch!" he growled, continuing to enjoy the light stroking caresses up and down his penis.

"Oh, really?" Valiant Valkyrie cooed. "Well, let's try just a little bit more, then..."

Wrapping her hand all around the criminal's thick penis, she began to pump up and down him with hard smooth strokes.

The fuller stimulation made Wrecker wiggle and gasp with pleasure. Valiant Valkyrie's action was amateurish but the knowledge it was her doing it still made his beleaguered glove-squeezed cock surge with pleasure. But the thug wasn't about to let Valiant Valkyrie tame him quickly -- partially out of pride, but mostly out of the hope that if he delayed long enough his gang might recover, ambush the arrogant heroine from behind, and then he might get to use the big toy she was playing with to justly wreck her barely-clad pussy. Closing his eyes and hissing in breath, he managed to hold it together, fighting down a brief surge towards orgasm.

"If you think a mere handjob gonna satisfy me, slut," he hissed, even as he continued to wiggle with pleasure under her delicately squeezing, pumping fingers, "then you got another think coming. You gonna have to suck my cock, and more, if you want me to cum!"

"We'll see about that," Valiant Valkyrie growled.

Meanwhile, one by one, the lesser thugs she'd sent sprawling earlier started to groan and wake up. But none made a move to intervene, preferring to gape up in shock at the show they were getting. But the knowledge of her growing audience only increased Valiant Valkyrie's desire to finish Wrecker quickly. And though she pumped and pumped and pumped, she couldn't make him cum. His huge dick twitched with pleasure beneath her rubbing, squeezing fingers, but did not spend.

"Damn, you're bad at this, babe!" Wrecker laughed. Though he still wiggled with pleasure he was growing more used to it, and his confidence was returning. Turning his head, he gave a delighted leer up and down her buxom, scantily-clad body. "I'm pretty sure if you let me up inside those lil' panties, I'd have you cummin' faster than this, you blonde slut!"

"Is that a fact?" Valiant Valkyrie growled. "Well, let's see how you handle something else, then..."

Lifting a long sculpted leg, she placed a knee on the bar, and used it to hoist herself up onto it with him. Eyes glued to her skimpy V-covered panties, Wrecker gaped as her curvy scantily-clad hindquarters rose up to kneel astraddle his legs.

"You gonna pull those down and give it a try, slut?" Wrecker asked, eyeing the panties she had now presented right in front of him.

"No... just see if you're as immune as you think you are..." Valiant Valkyrie said. Coming down onto all fours above him, she slowly lowered her shoulders... and delicately caressed the tip of one of her gigantic silky-soft breasts up the length of his throbbing penis. Her delicate nipple, extended out from her huge soft jug, rubbed all up the entire veiny length of his shaft as if teasing it.

"Oh, shit!" Wrecker immediately gasped, his eyes going wide. He had lain with a lot of sluts in his time, but none with racks even half as impressive as Valiant Valkyrie's superhuman wonders. His face stared in disbelief as first one huge all-natural breast and then the other took turns gently caressing up and down the length of his penis. The prostrate audience scattered through the rest of the bar had never seen anything like it either. They gaped in awe, long boners sprouting in their pants, as they watched the heroine's spectacular super-breasts rub and jiggle deliciously up and down their leader's massive member.

"That's it, little boy," Valiant Valkyrie cooed. "Be a good little thug and cum..."

Sliding him all the way up between her massive breasts, Valiant Valkyrie began titty-fucking him vigorously. Smirking, she reached up a single finger and teasingly traced it round and round the sensitive skin of his glans, as his bloated head shuttled helplessly up and down amidst her silky jostling cleavage.

Wrecker gurgled, his eyes going wide. His dick twitched and throbbed frantically between her caressing breasts, surging with pleasure at her commanding touch.

"Come on. Cum for me..." the Queen of Valor softly cooed. Lowering her single finger she traced it up and down the sensitive underskin of his penis, keeping it cradled between her breasts... as she slowly bowed her head. "Cum for Valiant Valkyrie..." she whispered. Licking her luscious lips, she opened wide. Sticking out her tongue, she slowly caressed it all the way around his glans, and finished with a delicate kiss to the very tip of his penis.

The first press of the superheroine's lips was the last straw for Wrecker. Suddenly he felt an irresistible, uncontrollable surge appear in his balls and start shooting up his long, breast-swaddled dick. "Oh, God!" he groaned, his eyes going wide. "Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

Forewarned, Valiant Valkyrie jerked back up just in time. Crouched over him, her huge jiggling breasts still caressing his long pulsing shaft between them, the gorgeous blonde watched, gasping, as a titanic streamer of semen arced out of his tip and up over his chest to splatter across the bar above his head. So long and desperately had he held it that his volume and force were enormous. Spurt after spurt followed, pumping out of the wildly pulsing cock like a machine gun.

Despite herself the panty-clad heroine licked her lips and gasped as she watched blast after blast of evil slimy semen splatter across the bar above his head. Then, breathing in deep, she pulled a strand of stray hair back behind her ear and smirked. The last few streaks, naturally, hit him in his face, and then oozed out at last onto his chest - not that the stunned thug seemed much to mind.