Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," she cooed, turning her sultry gaze down at him. Her enormous breasts continued to caress, ever so lightly, up and down and all around the vast limpening shaft of his dick. "You came. Now tell me where Frog Tongue is."

"Alright, alright," Wrecker said, lying back in awe. He was in that place of calm and perfect serenity a man goes to after a truly spectacular orgasm, and suddenly felt all gooey and compliant. "Just... get me my phone out of my pants and hand it to me, I got to text to find out where he's at..."

Breasts still encasing his dick, Valiant Valkyrie reached down and fished in the thug's pockets till she found a cheap disposable cell phone. Pulling it out, she tossed it up to him. "No funny stuff, like calling more goons in on me," she growled, warningly. "Or I'll kick their asses, and then come back and rip off your dick, and your balls to!"

She wouldn't normally have threatened a man's person like that, she reflected, but the ticking clock against Alpha Angel was weighing on her nerves. And she had warned him, in advance.

"No funny stuff, I promise," Wrecker said. Grabbing the phone, he typed away, sent, and then got a response back swiftly. "He's at our hideout at the dead end on Jacobs Street," he said. "But hurry. I didn't tip him or nothing, but he probably knows you super-bitches are after him by now."

"Good." Valiant Valkyrie said. Lifting her breasts up off his limp cock she turned and jumped down off the bar. "Thanks, punk." Smirking, she couldn't resist briefly turning, reaching out, and giving his limp dick a mocking parting flick of her finger. He squirmed and whimpered, gasping helplessly. Then she whirled to depart... and froze as she found one of the lesser thugs blocking her path. Her head spun with a gasp, as the other four stepped up all around her, pinning the buxom bare-breasted beauty up against the bar that still had their leader's spent and cum-splattered body lying prostrate across it.

"Hey bitch," the thug blocking her way to the door said, leering. He was white, covered in tattoos... and based on the bulge in his own pants, was nearly as big as his boss. "You don't think you're getting out of here without giving the rest of our dicks some special treatment too, do you?" he asked. He pointed down at his pants and leered.

"Of course not," Valiant Valkyrie purred, sweetly, and sent her boot shooting up between his legs.

Her gleaming foot smashed into his package like a wrecking ball. The greasy thug's leer froze and cracked. Gurgling, he slowly toppled over. Turning to look around her, Valiant Valkyrie arched an eyebrow.

"Anyone else?" she asked.

Covering their nuts the rest of the gang hurriedly backed up, whimpered their compliance, and motioned for her to depart in peace.

Shooting up out of the bar Valiant Valkyrie sprinted off towards her next destination. It lay right on the border between the old suburb and the projects, almost at the very heart of Big Stallion territory. "That was distasteful," she said to herself as she ran... trying to ignore that, while handling the criminal's big dick, her already moist pussy had somehow become even wetter than before. At this point juices were practically oozing down her thighs as she ran. "But it will all be worth it when I win!"

A blur of blue and gold and creamy flesh, the topless Valiant Valkyrie raced round the last corner into Jacobs Street... and gasped. Skidding to a bouncy halt, she moaned in dismay, her face falling.

The isolated, trash-strewn dead-end street was already teeming with news cameras. A pair of police cruisers stood by, lights flashing silently. Beyond the cameras and cops, a throng of local onlookers gaped. Alpha Angel stood waiting in the very center of the circus, her hips cocked and a huge smirk upon her lips. She had her hand wrapped around the shoulder of a glowering, handcuffed figure. His skin was pale and greasy, his broad head bald. The sweating man's frog-like face, thick paunch, and the incredibly long tongue that was visible as he snarled, made him unmistakable.

"Glad to see you finally made it, Valkyrie," Alpha Angel purred. "We've been waiting for you." She shoved the glaring prisoner forward, and pointed at him. "Who is this?" she asked.

Blushing, Valiant Valkyrie glanced up at the several rolling news cameras, then back at the prisoner. Then, folding her arms beneath her huge bare breasts, she tried to look as defiant as possible given the circumstances. "Frog Tongue, chief lieutenant to Attila the Hung, the boss of all the Big Stallions," she said.

"And who caught him first?" Alpha Angel cooed.

"You did," Valiant Valkyrie admitted.

"Good! With that out of the way, we can get this ugly creep out of here." With a single dismissive thrust of her mighty arm, she sent Frog Tongue stumbling ingloriously into the arms of some waiting cops. The fat criminal lifted his head and glowered at the two heroines equally as he was led away, and stuffed in the back of a cruiser.

"Actually, Valkyrie, I've got to hand it to you," Alpha Angel said. She hiked a thumb over her shoulder to where, at the very end of the street, behind the crowds, a squat nondescript old house loomed. A single thick steel door, heavily reinforced, had been burst open... from the inside. "He was holed up in a little mini-fortress, full of booby traps and knockout gas, the works. If I'd tried to go in I'd probably have ended up curled up at his feet, with my costume in his hand and his dick down my throat. But when he heard you were coming for him he came running out, right into my arms. Still, rules are rules, and I'm afraid our contest gives no credit for assists." Lifting a single finger, Alpha Angel motioned Valkyrie towards her. "Come closer, Valiant Valkyrie," she purred.

Blushing and glaring defiantly, the Queen of Valor nevertheless did as she was asked, walking slowly forward as if to the gallows until she had come to stand a meter or so before her waiting rival.

"You owe me a forfeit, do you not?" Alpha Angel asked.

"I... I do," Valkyrie admitted.

"Pay up," Alpha Angel said.

Gasping and blushing, the Queen of Valor turned her head one way and then the other, hands caressing nervously over her hips as she took in the waiting news cameras and vast waiting crowds all around her. News cameramen and local ne'er-do-wells alike were licking their lips, knowing exactly what was coming. But at last, Valiant Valkyrie could delay no longer. Before her smirking rival and hundreds of watching eyes, she slowly bent low. A murmur of anticipation rippled through the crowd as her gloved thumbs slowly slid up, and slipped under the hip straps of her bikini bottoms. Ever so slowly, as the murmur of the crowd rose steadily around her, Valiant Valkyrie slid her skimpy bottoms up over her buxom round ass and down onto her shapely thighs. A chorus of ribald shouts arose all around her the instant her sopping crotch pulled out from between her legs, exposing her naked pussy to view. Blushing deeply, knowing a dozen news cameras were zooming in eagerly upon her quivering drooling snatch, Valiant Valkyrie kept stripping, bending down all the way until she'd reached her ankles.

With a loud gasp, Valiant Valkyrie popped back up to her feet. She couldn't help herself. Covering herself, her cheeks bright pink, her head spun one way and then other as she took in the hooting crowds that surrounded her now completely naked body.

Standing fully clad and smugly triumphant before her, Alpha Angel smirked and held out an expectant hand. Valkyrie gaped at the waiting hand in horror for a few seconds. Squirming, she slipped one foot out of her fallen panties, and lifted the other behind her. Reaching back, she plucked her panties off her boot, her aghast gaze never leaving Alpha Angel's waiting palm. Then, getting a bit better control of herself, Valiant Valkyrie forced her hands to stop covering herself. Standing before Alpha Angel, she put one hand on her ass, while the other reached out... her skimpy trademark panties dangling daintily from a single outstretched finger.

"Your prize, bitch," Valkyrie hissed, and dropped her panties into her rival's waiting palm.

"That's Alpha Bitch to you, Queen of Sluts," Alpha Angel purred.

Unhooking the other golden star-shaped clasp upon her panties, she slipped it through the crotch of Valiant Valkyrie's own famous panty and then reclosed it, leaving the skimpy victory trophy to dangle down the opposite fertile hip as the one that was currently being used to display her defeated rival's giant-cupped bra. "I think it's clear who the superior heroine is now -- anyone just has to look at my hips and your dripping cunt to see!" she cooed. But then, she licked her lips and gave her gasping older rival an eager, almost demented, smile. "But, just to rub the point in, I believe we have one more forfeit don't we?"

Smirking, Alpha Angel raised a hand and reached up into her big blue jacket. With relish, from deep within, she slowly drew out something hard, black, and long. The crowd gasped and stared as, from within the well-prepared heroine's hidden holdout space, there steadily emerged an enormous, knobby strap-on. Taking it, Alpha Angel lifted it up and brandished it before her naked, vanquished rival... while Valiant Valkyrie stared, her jaw hanging open in stunned and disbelieving horror.

"What do you think of this?" Alpha Angel asked. Transferring it from one hand to the other, she went from brandishing it from around the glans, like a giant club, to letting it dangle by a single strap... swaying tauntingly before the older heroine's stunned swaying eyes like a watch before a helplessly hypnotized subject.

"But... but... it's so big..." Valkyrie whimpered. She was not able to help herself. At the sight of the gigantic strap-on, her mighty thighs squeezed together - as if desperately trying to protect the leaking, tender blonde pussy that lay helpless between them.

Alpha Angle cackled. "Yeah... just FYI, I don't like to ever be out-gunned," she admitted, smirking as she watched the older heroine stare at her giant weapon in horror. Then, turning, she looked around - and smiled. Nearby, lay a purring police cruiser. Strutting over, transferring the dildo to once more hold it by the shaft, she gestured it up and across the hood of the car... smiling like a game show hostess revealing the latest instrument of torture for her contestant.

"I can't think of a more appropriate platform than this one for a supposed agent of justice to get taught her place, can you?" she said. Holding the dildo in one hand, she pointed firmly to where she wanted Valkyrie to go. "Assume the position, loser," she demanded.

The naked Queen of Valor breathed deep and glared. But she had given her word -- she had gambled and lost. "Fine," she spat. Bare round bottom jiggling spectacularly, she obediently sauntered over to the waiting car and bent over it, putting her hands upon its hood.

The crew of the cruiser gaped at the familiar heroine bent over their car in shock, and then even more so at the pink-haired heroine as she followed, buckling on her strap-on as she came.

"Wait, wait, wait!" the ranking officer on site said, rushing forward to stand in between Alpha Angel and her dripping, waiting target. "Ladies, ladies... you can't do this! Not here!"

Alpha Angel gave the stricken cop a sultry smirk, and reaching out, laid a delicate yet invincible hand upon his chest. "Captain," she cooed, "in case you haven't noticed, our little contest has led to the arrest of more dangerous criminals in a few hours than you've probably managed in a week, including the notorious Frog Tongue." She cocked her head and smiled. "I think it's a little hypocritical to shut down our game after reaping all the rewards, don't you?"

"Err..." the captain croaked. Now that he was just a few feet away, he found the two spectacular super-bodies filling his vision made it very difficult to think.

"Besides," Alpha Angel cooed, slowly tracing a single finger down his paunchy uniform towards his belt, "In all this time she's claimed to be Queen of Valor, has Valiant Valkyrie ever given you a show like I'm about to? You boys in blue work so hard. Don't you think you deserve a leading heroine who knows how to entertain you, once in a while?"

"Well, uh, when you put it like that..." the befuddled Captain murmured. He did briefly look like he still wanted to argue - but one look at Alpha Angel's face seemed to make him blanch, and then rapidly think better of that idea. He backed up and then made a waving-through gesture, like he was letting cars go by him during his first day on the beat. "C-carry on, ma'am..." he said.

"Captain!" Valiant Valkyrie snapped, outraged.

"Oh, don't mind him," Alpha Angel cooed. Taking twin handfuls of Valkyrie's ample ass, she shoved the tip of her giant strap-on up against the Queen of Valor's helpless, dripping pussy. "He's just doing what comes natural -- as am I!" Without another word she slammed her hips forward, driving her big strap-on into Valiant Valkyrie.

"Oh, GREAT GODDESSSS!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed, as Alpha Angel's huge dildo slammed deep and hard up into her pussy.

Licking her lips and purring, Alpha Angel set up a devastating rhythm within her rival. Her big black strap-on was well over a foot long, two inches thick, and covered in nodules and ridges. In short order it massacred Valiant Valkyrie's noble pussy, rendering the proud golden-haired heroine into a moaning, squirming, devastated wreck. Juices soon ran down Valkyrie's thighs like rivers.

"You realize, there is a method in my madness," Alpha Angel cooed, as she pumped faster and faster. "I'm not just showing I can defeat you, Valiant Valkyrie. Nor am I just humiliating you in front of your city. No. I'm going to show them that you ENJOY it. That you get off on being my defeated little bitch!"

"OH! That -- that will never happen!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. Sweat dripped down her face, and she moaned and shuddered with each thrust. Her huge breasts caressed the top of the humming police cruiser in time to Alpha Angel's steady rhythm, as if giving it the silkiest waxing it would ever receive. "You can do all you like to me, Alpha Angel, but you will never triumph!"

"We'll see!" Alpha Angel laughed. Pulling out, she flipped Valiant Valkyrie onto her back. Forcing her thighs apart, she put the tip of her strap-on up against the gates of her pussy and swiftly shoved back inside. Valkyrie cried out, head rocketing back and rolling against the windscreen of the cruiser with passion, as the new angle seemed to re-violate her snatch all over again.

Reaching both hands around Valiant Valkyrie's thighs, Alpha Angel put both hands on Valkyrie's pussy and spread it, making it easier for her to thrust even deeper. Then, keeping Valkyrie parted with her thumbs her other fingers slowly slid up... and began to teasingly caress her clitoris.

"Oh... oh Goddess... what are you doing?" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, as her breath suddenly started to come fast and sharp.

"What comes natural," Alpha Angel cooed. "I'm a heroine as well, Valiant Valkyrie -- I know exactly what it takes to tame us."

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. "No! Stop!"

But she couldn't make her stop. With only her thumbs holding Kaja's pussy open, Alpha Angel had eight fingers left to tease, stroke and pleasure her sensitive outer gates... which was about five more than she probably needed. In short order, moaning Kaja couldn't even keep track of what all was being done to her, as her rival's fingers simultaneously attacked her labia, her clitoris, her everything. Valiant Valkyrie bit her lip, moaned, squirmed, thrashed... but nothing she did could escape the constant rain of devilishly precise strikes on her most delicate regions.

It didn't help that her pussy had already grown quite wet and excited, before Alpha Angel even laid a touch upon it. In quite short order she could resist no longer.

"Oh... oh, Goddess... oh, O-Odin's BAAAALLLS! I'm CUMMINNNGG!" the Queen of Valor screamed. Her whole body wiggled and shuddered helplessly upon Alpha Angel's triumphantly thrusting schlong.

Cackling, Alpha Angel continued to thrust mercilessly as she threw her head back and crowed in triumph. "Look at her!" she cried. "Look at your champion now, Beachport! Look at her, and see who the superior heroine really is!"

Then, having fulfilled her purpose, she pulled out. Giving the Queen of Valor's conquered quivering pussy a last few mocking whacks with the shaft of her dildo, she then took off the sopping strap-on and tossed it down onto the hood of the car beside its victim. Moaning, her face flush and pink, Valiant Valkyrie lay sprawled and broken upon the car, naked and defeated.

"Alright," the police captain said. "Alright, show's over. Everyone, clear out!" Under his direction, the cops began shooing away the crowds and news cameras from the scene. Soon all that remained in the little dead-end street were a handful of cop-cars, and the two competing heroines. Groaning, her strength slowly returning after the draining climax, Valiant Valkyrie picked herself up off the police car and stood up before her waiting, smugly watching rival.

"You... you didn't have to do that," she growled. Attempting to recover what little dignity she could, she folded her arms indignantly beneath her massive naked breasts. "You could have had your little forfeit in private. There's no need for superhuman beings such as we to air our disputes so openly before the common citizens!"

"I disagree," Alpha Angel said, a smug smile upon her lips. "It was necessary. The entire city now knows who the superior woman truly is!"

Seething, Valiant Valkyrie glared at her. Then, slowly, an idea dawned within her masked, panting face. "Do they?" she asked.

"What?" Alpha Angel said.

"You arrested a bunch of Big Stallions, and Frog Tongue. But the big boss, Attila the Hung, is still at large. You're declaring victory and yet you haven't even finished the job!"

"That-that's true," Alpha Angel admitted. For the first time in quite a while, she looked hesitant. "As a matter of fact, Frog Tongue let slip exactly where his current fortress is. Though I doubt he'll remain there for long. But I wouldn't go after a villain like that. He's too dangerous, especially on his own territory."

"Valiant Valkyrie would," the Queen of Valor said, instantly.

Alpha Angel raised an eyebrow, and let her lovely eyes slide derisively up and down her rival's naked, exhausted, and dripping super-human body. "She shouldn't," she said. "Not in her current state, at least."

"If you're going to declare yourself the superior heroine, you'd better back it up," Valiant Valkyrie said. She lifted her chin, petulantly. "What's wrong, Alpha Angel? Too scared to mount a third wager?"

Alpha Angel stared at her, then shrugged. "Sure -- your funeral. If you bring in Attila in your current state, today, then not only will I return your costume and declare to the city that it was a mere imposter who I 'defeated' today -- I will publically kiss your feet and beg to become your sidekick." Looking up and down Valiant Valkyrie's dripping naked body, she smirked, and raised a coy eyebrow. "Your live-in sidekick, if you'd like... and if you get my drift."

"Deal!" Valiant Valkyrie said, grinning eagerly. "Get ready to lick boot -- and to be shown how it's really done! Where is this fortress?"

"He's in the abandoned housing project on 13th and Long, in a hidden lair in the basement. But Valkyrie, I really wouldn't --" But it was too late. Valiant Valkyrie was already sprinting away, a smug smile upon her lips. Alpha Angel watched the naked Queen of Valor bounce away, until her buxom ass jiggled around a distant corner and was out of sight.