Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 04 - Alt. End. 01

Story Info
Ending 1 of 2: Alpha Angel Wins.
6.3k words
4.5
5.9k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ending 1 of 2: Alpha Angel wins and her destiny is made manifest

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has just discovered that she has been thoroughly tricked by her fellow heroine working together with the wicked villains in order to destroy her. Now she is impaled upon Attila the Hung's giant shaft, while Alpha Angel waits smirking to claim her reward: her former rival turned into a completely dominated and docile servant. But has Alpha Angel made deals with things she doesn't understand?! Well... no, actually. The villains have.

Note that this is one of two possible endings to this storyline. For more details on that see the end of chapter 3. All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Also, as a general note: in this chapter I finally get around to naming the super-team the all super-ladies of Beachport are a member of. Probably should have dropped a couple references earlier, but to be honest I was still working out the details; and said details are actually slightly relevant here as Alpha Angel carries out the final stage of her plan.

"Here it comes!" Attila cried. His hips pumped with greater and greater fury as he approached climax. His massive penis, ramming in and out of her pussy at warp speed, almost broke Valiant Valkyrie's already badly damaged brain.

But then, through the hazy cloud filling her vision, Kaja saw something strange. A cluster of dark silhouettes had slowly started to appear around the crouched, smirking Alpha Angel... looming over her. Slowly, a dark hand started to approach from one side... a white pad clutched in its grip. It crept closer and closer to the pink-haired heroine's smirking lips. Other hands approached from the other side and behind - ready to seize her as soon as the pad was in place.

Suddenly, Alpha Angel's gloved hand shot up as if at lightspeed and seized the dark arm holding the pad at its wrist. She gave the muscular arm squeeze - hard enough to make the bones inside creak audibly, as if they were about to snap. With a startled yelp, Wrecker's hand opened up and the pad tumbled out. Gasping in stunned panic, he tried to rise back up and get away from her - but her hand held him fast as if it were stuck in a vise, and the huge thug went nowhere. The rest of his gang, yelping in shock themselves, instantly tumbled back from the shapely superheroine as if her silky and inviting curves had suddenly burst into flame.

Still keeping her right hand tight on Wrecker's trembling wrist, Alpha Angel lifted her other arm up and waved a single white-gloved finger slowly back and back.

"Naughty, naughyt!" she cooed, smirking.

Before her, Attila the Hung gulped. His powerful hips kept thrusting away - but they were on autopilot. Before him, Valkyrie whimpered slightly, as for the first time she felt his gigantic penis soften slightly inside her, becoming more like stiff rope - as he quailed before the pink-haired superheroine who was standing before him as if she had suddenly revealed herself to be an avenging angel bearing a flaming sword.

"Uh... uh, Angel, I... I can explain..." he stuttered.

But Alpha Angel shook her head.

"There's no need to explain anything," she said.

One of Wrecker's gang - a hulking and tattooed white thug had not yet backed off. He seemed frozen to the spot beside her, as if paralyzed with fear... the handcuffs he had been intending to put on her wrists still swaying slightly from his grip. Apparently deciding this was too great an insult, Alpha Angels' fist suddenly shot out straight to the side. It ended up flat and level in the same space his giant chest had been - and now wasn't. A moment later the huge thug slammed into the far wall with a high-pitched squeal. What was left of him slid down to lie in a heap - leaving a bloody smear down the wall, like a bug might upon a windshield.

"I knew you would try to betray me," Alpha Angel said. Suddenly, her grip tightening more on Wrecker, drawing a stunned squeal from Wrecker as his bones did indeed audibly break, she jerked him down and then tossed him aside. The huge black thug landed in a heap in the opposite corner.

"Emphasis on try."

No longer needing either hand, she returned them both to her curvy scantily-clad hips, and gave him a toothy smile. The rest of the thugs had by now backed up so far they were trembling against the walls and windows, staring at her as if she were a bomb about to go off.

"An-angel..." Attila whimpered. "I'm, uh, real sorry, but the boys just really wanted to, uh, you see..."

Hands still on her hips, she thrashed her head back and forth, cutting him off in mid-grovel. "I just told you! I don't care about that!" She glanced down at the handcuffs, which had landed right beside her feet, and sniffed. "Much," she admitted.

Stepping forward, she stood beneath him - her panties right in front of Valkyrie's wide eyed, whimpering, and now half-forgotten face - and lifting her hand, pointed a finger accusatively up at the hulking crime-boss.

"What I care about," Alpha Angel growled softly, "is getting what I want." She looked down at Valkyrie's shivering hourglass torso, then back up at the man inside it. "Trying to betray me? Cute. Failing to deliver? Now, that would make me mad. And believe me... you don't want to see me mad." She raised an eyebrow, and smirked. "So how about it, big guy? Are you still up to 'perform' your end of our bargain?"

He took a breath and then nodded. "Of... of course," he said.

And in a moment, he was. From the expression on his face he clearly had some misgivings about the unrestrained, irritated superheroine standing right in front of him. But, he was at the end of the day a professional. He had performed under less ideal conditions. In short order, taking a deep breath, he had gotten his head back into the proper place.

Valkyrie gurgled as, having briefly shriveled down to 'very large' from a starting size of 'fuck no way in hell', his giant horse-lord penis swifly reinstated itself fully inside her. His four floozies, who had clustered in terror behind their boss while Alpha Angel trashed Wrecker's gang - not that the huge boss would have provided the slightest bit of protection if it had come to it - promptly set to rubbing and caressing themselves against him, to help him perform. Thrusting away powerfully, soon the porn star turned supervillain was back at the edge again.

"H-here it comes!" he groaned.

"What a good boy!" Alpha Angel laughed, grinning.

Then, bending down, forgetting all about him, she returned her gaze to the whimpering Valkyrie.

"Now that we have that bit of business settled," Alpha Angel cooed, "it's just us girls." Reaching out, she stroked Valkyrie's blonde head, while the beautiful impaled heroine whimpered. "Are you ready to acknowledge what you should have from the beginning?" Alpha Angel asked.

Valkyrie shivered, and moaned. But on some level Attila had been right. She had been broken. She didn't want to resist. She just wanted a master. And, at that particular moment, she didn't even particularly care which one.

"Y-yes..." she said softly, her cheeks blushing.

Alpha Angel smiled. "There's a good little superheroine!" she purred.

Then, as she heard the roar of Attila's impending release, she bowed her head down, and pulled Valkyrie close. With a soft moan, Valiant Valkyrie felt their lips join together, as Alpha Angel kissed her. At the exact same time she felt Attila's gigantic cock open up and, pulsing wildly inside her, begin to spew its titanic load up into her unprotected womb.

She whimpered and shivered. Her eyes blinked wildly... even as her lips, trapped by Alpha Angel's smirking pair, kissed back helplessly. Her buxom hips quivered, as they helplessly took Attila's ejaculation inside them... so much flowing into her that soon excess pearly seed was spurting out from around her absurdly over-stretched vulva. The implications soared and surged within her, destroying her ability to think straight about anything.

And through it all, Alpha Angel's tongue continued to bat and stroke assertively at hers. Valkyrie's shivered and trembled in response. It darted away, trying to hide within her own mouth... to no avail, as it was tracked down swiftly and its ruthless exploitation continued.

Then, with a last moan, she gave in. Her own tongue rose up, hesitantly... and began to lightly caress up against her rival's. Not meeting it as an equal, but laying one shy and hesitant stroke upon it after another after another, as if she were giving it tribute. Within the shared vault of their lips she felt Alpha Angel's mouth curl up into a gigantic smirk. Kaja shivered and blushed at this, and let out a moan as she felt one last spurt of cum shoot up into her... and lightly continued to submissively kiss back.

At last, with a sigh, Alpha Angel broke the kiss. Lifting back up, she looked down and smiled. Valkyrie panted up at her, her gorgeous immortal face as blank and guileless as a pet's. Grinning, Alpha Angel stroked a hand through her former rival's blonde hair, and then tapped a finger to Kaja's nose, as her blue eyes blinked up at her emptily.

"Now, there's how I always wanted to see you!" she said.

Then, she stood back up.

"You owe me a few more things," she said.

Attila swallowed, and nodded.

Shortly, a couple of his goons appeared. One brought a collar and leash, the other Valkyrie's belt. Going down on one knee, each offered them to her like diplomatic tributes. Smirking, she took them. The collar was soon fitted around Valkyrie's throat, the leash stretching up to Alpha Angel's hand, while the belt ended up coiled around the crook of her arm for safekeeping. Meanwhile, with a groan, his penis limp and spent, Attila pulled out.

Despite everything Valkyrie whimpered as his long length slowly extracted itself back out of her. Then, once it flopped out, she was left free. Alpha Angel clapped her hands, and gave her a silent direction. Trembling, Kaja nodded. Slipping forward, she crawled obediently down off the bed, turned, and then knelt down instinctively beside her new mistress's feet. Holding the leash lightly, swinging it idly back and forth, Alpha Angel's eyes glittered with delight. But she still seemed to feel the need to run a little test.

"Who rules you, Valiant Valkyrie?" Alpha Angel asked.

On her knees, Kaja shivered. Then she bowed her head. "You rule me," she said softly.

"I see," Alpha Angel said. She licked her lips, grinning with delight. "If I give you a command, what do you do?" she asked, eagerly.

Valkyrie swallowed, and squirmed. Naked in their fortress, she felt all the criminals' eyes upon her. They were so silent, you could have heard the proverbial pen drop. But, a deep submissive urge rose inside her, and she could not resist.

"Obey," the immortal goddess answered softly - her voice echoing across the vast marble-lined room.

"Good," Alpha Angel said. She extended out a blue star-spangled boot and placed it in front of Valkyrie's face. She waited a moment. Then, she clucked in irritation.

"Do my commands need to be verbal?" she asked, testily.

Valkyrie gasped softly, like a student who'd just been caught sleeping in class. Then she swiftly shook her blonde head back and forth. "No!" she gasped.

And, as if to prove it, she promptly dove her head down. Her lips quivered as they wrapped around the toe of Alpha Angel's gleaming boot. She gave it a sweet kiss... and whimpered softly, the tips of her giant bare breasts sloshing back and forth just above the shining floor, as the acrid taste of dust and grime made her squirm. But then, craning her head out further, she obediently gave Alpha Angel's boot another kiss, then another, then another... meanwhile feeling the stares of dozens of criminals up between her legs, to where a steady stream of criminal cum continued to pour out of her gaping ravaged pussy.

High above her, hands on her curvy and very much untouched hips, Alpha Angel smirked. She swapped feet - and her smile broadened as, without being told, Valkyrie's gorgeous blonde head shifted over and immediately began pressing kiss after sweet kiss to that one too. Then, at last, she looked up.

"Alright," Alpha Angel said. She grinned, as the blonde head continued to bob up and down over her foot, and the sounds of soft kisses continued to swirl up her immaculate flesh. "My business is business, and our transaction is now complete. I got what I wanted and you, I presume, did the same."

She lowered her head, narrowed her eyes, and gave panting Attila a long look.

"Now, nobody is going to be stupid enough to try and lay a fucking finger on me on my way out... are they?" she asked, softly - over the sound of Valkyrie's continued kisses.

Attila the Hung gulped, and then rapidly shook his head. "N-no, of course not!" he said. He made a hasty hand gesture to one of his goons. They nodded, and sprinted off to quickly countermand the intended ambush. Alpha Angel smiled.

"Good," she said. Then she looked down. "That's enough," she said, not unkindly - as if giving her new divine slave a taste of her sunny side as a reward for her total and utter obedience.

Gasping, Valkyrie sat back. She squirmed upon her leaking rounded hips, feeling a little dazed. Her eyes widened slightly - not quite able to believe herself the pattern of a dozen red lip-prints that now added to the white stars, up and down the lower portion of Alpha Angel's boots... each one in the same shade as her own now badly-smudged lipstick.

Alpha Angel glanced down, and smirked in satisfaction at the sight as well. But she apparently had places to be, because a moment later, with a flick of her hair, she whirled and began strutting down the aisle between the marble pillars.

"Come, Valkyrie," she cooed, back over her shoulder.

A little tug of the leash added to the direction to follow. Still panting for breath herself, Valkyrie gasped softly - but needed no additional direction. With a soft moan, she lifted her buxom hips off the cold marble floor, and began crawling away in the shadow of her new mistress's strutting red-and-white-striped panty-clad bottom.

Attila watched them go, for a while. Then he collapsed back down onto his bed. His four beauties promptly dove down upon him, cooing their commiserations, and doing their best to comfort their hulking lord after what the mean uppity outsider-woman had done to him.

Leading Valkyrie, Alpha Angel strutted out of the Khan's throne room. In the landing outside, some thugs hastily stood aside. Boarding an elevator, Angel and Valkyrie rode down to the lobby, and then left the building. More Big Stallions sentries stared at them as they passed, but none moved a muscle to try and stop them. One of them, however, gaping in shock at the approaching superheroines, was a little slow getting out of her way. She gave him a light shove on his chest, to get him out of her path. That 'light shove' shattered the door of the closet that had been behind him, and left the hulking goon lying in a sprawled moaning wreck inside it. The rest made extra special sure to get out of their way, after that.

Emerging from the building and strutting down its steps, Angel turned and set out down the street. They began walking back through the night-dark city of Beachport once more. As she crawled away from the building, beside Alpha Angel's strutting boots, the ruined Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. She was getting just a bit of her thoughts back... but not enough to actually start resisting in any way.

"How... how could you do that?" she asked. "You're a superheroine... yet you work with criminals? I... I just don't understand..."

Walking beside her, towering above her, Alpha Angel smirked. Technically, Kaja was not supposed to talk unless spoken to. But she was willing to let that slide in this case. "For the record," she cooed down at her, "I work with whoever I have to to get shit done. And, I must say - that lack of vision is why you don't deserve to be in charge - and why you were always destined to lose."

Valkyrie shook her head. "A real superheroine," she insisted, softly, even as she crawled, "would not leave such evil men free to prey on others!"

"And I'm not," Alpha Angel chirped. As she spoke, reaching into her jacket, she took out a tiny communication device, and lifted it to her ear. "Unlike idiots like you, I just don't see any reason to get my own hands dirty with such low-level trash when better options are available.".

Then, she pressed a button on her tiny device. There was a brief moment, before the call went through.

"Hey, daddy!" Alpha Angel said, brightly.

Beneath her, Valkyrie gasped. The young heroine's voice and demeanor seemed to have changed entirely. A trickle of dread flowed through her, as she was suddenly almost certain she had heard the same voice before... but could not quite place where.

Meanwhile, still strutting along, Alpha Angel was rolling her eyes as whoever was on the other end of the line had the temerity to talk at her. Then, he finished, and a big smile spread across her face as it was her turn again.

"That's great, daddy," she said. "I'm sure it's very serious and important and all. Hey, listen - we finally figured out where those guys who were threatening me are based out of. Yeah, they were in Beachport like we thought. I just forwarded the address to Special Agent Mueller, did she get it to... she did?"

She listened a moment, and her smile broadened.

"You will? Right away? They're already in position even? Oh, that's great!" Lifting her eyes skyward, she let out a giggle like a little girl who'd just gotten exactly the teddy bear she'd wanted. "Thanks so much, daddy! I'll feel sooo much safer now! But... I think after this you do need to make them assign me another couple personal-security devices juuust in case. Pretty please? You will? Awesome! Okay, bye! Yeah, love you, sure, see you and mom soon! Bye-bye!"

Then, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Alpha Angel closed the tiny communicator and slid it back into her blue star-spangled jacket.

"And that, as they say, is that," she purred. Then, they continued walking.

At first, nothing happened. For a whole block they continued, Alpha Angel strutting and Valkyrie crawling beside her, in silence... slowly putting some more distance between themselves and the looming high-rise palace full of bad guys behind them.

Then, suddenly, a soft thumping sound began to appear on the wind. It steadily grew louder. Soon a throbbing 'whump-whump-whump!' filled the air, growing louder and louder still.

With a gasp, Valkyrie lifted her blonde head - and gaped in shock as she saw a dozen jet-black helicopters suddenly filling the sky overhead. They swooped past, directly over them, briefly smothering them both in their shadows and their sound - though, she realized with a soft gasp, though loud, they were still far quieter than so many choppers screaming past at rooftop-level should be. As they roared overhead, she saw that each had a squad of men in black armor and black helmets hanging off the side. Then they streaked past, and continued on behind them.

Just as the throbbing sound above started to recede, there came a second distant rumble. Valkyrie gasped as down another road just a little ways back, a convoy of black armored vehicles zoomed out and swiftly surrounded the base of the Big Stallions' tower. Squads of black-armored men poured forth. A few of the stunned gang sentries tried to resist - a couple bursts of strange energy weapons left them unconscious instantly.

Meanwhile, the black helicopters were swarming around the roof. Ropes dangling down, they disgorged squads of armored faceless men. More swept in the main entrances, while the rest of the armored convoy formed a tight ring around the building, sealing it off. There were flashes and bangs from inside - both up top and below. Meanwhile, a hole opened up in the clouds to reveal several aircraft circling ominously - two with bomb bays open and ready, just in case.

12