Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, my poor little sexy gorgeous VV, do not worry. All that happened in A final was just a bad dream, non of this happened in reality. What? B final is even more dark? Damn...

Sapphic homage is very hot scene, and I glad you mention that VV would never do such things with her comrades(against their will, at least).4/5

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Yeah, one of my primary kinks is humiliation and Valkyrie's one of my go-to characters so rooting for her can get a little harsh! That said, if you want to see her get a happier ending for once, I have another multi-parter coming up (planned to start around early March, quite a bit longer than this one, around ten chapters total). That piece will have two endings as well, one of which will actually be a Valkyrie Wins ending. So you get to see her come out on top for once, if that's your jam. Not saying that what she has to go through to get there is exactly pretty though, mind you.

I've also bandied about the idea of doing a few entirely victorious stories for her, and actually went ahead and wrote one. There was some stuff in it I wasn't sure about so I had a beta reader look it over; she's already gotten it back to me and seemed to mostly enjoy it but there are a couple parts that need work. So once that's patched up I'll get it out there at some point and see how people like it; it's kind of just a test at the moment. That one probably won't be until after the aforementioned multi-part story though.

On the Sapphic rituals - thanks. I was kind of trying to thread a needle there. On the one hand, I didn't want to imply that this is just like the standard power-transfer procedure for them or something like that. I kind of try to maintain the idea that these ladies are a real superteam who occasionally get derailed into pornographic misadventures, rather than just having porn happening constantly, and I think that would be pushing the limit on that. Plus, yes, it would definitely be out of character for Valkyrie, and most of the rest of them for that matter. On the other hand, there is a chance we will see their inner ceremonies in person at some point, and I did want to hold open the possibility that they do get up to some risque stuff regardless even if it isn't this blatant. Hence the reference to induction ceremony involving a naked bit and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same guy here. Do not get me wrong. I would like to see her being fucked into submission, by virile stud, while wondering "why defeat felt so good?". I just hope that she will not end up as a broken spineless bootlicker, but instead will preserve some of her dignity, even in submission. Attila himself, by the way, was killed by his blonde German concubine, as a revenge for the murder of her father and brother. So this blue eyed devils a not so easily broken.

To make them look less pornographic, you should made them socialize. They mast appear in "civilian" clothes(gym, office, cocktail party outfits,famous brands acsessuares, jewelry etc) and activities(Southern heritage events for Rebel Belle, charity events for VV, interviews etc). That will increase the amount of non-erotic content, but will help in characters development.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous:

Fair enough! In that case, well, there is still the other ending which may be more to your liking. I don't anticipate everyone will like everything, but a good part of my plan for the near term is to try a fairly wide variety of stories and see what sticks.

On the real Attila's fate - I get your point I think; and yes in 'reality' it is unlikely these sorts of ladies would remain submissive for long and/or fully. Overall, once they've 'submitted' I've usually got to a point where structurally I want to end the story pretty soon (because the 'climax', in multiple senses, has passed); so I don't have a lot of space to explore the longer-term dynamics of what happens after the villain's triumph. Come to think of it, it might be interesting to do a story that focuses on specifically that; start out with a villain already having triumphed and having a large number of heroines in captivity, start out trying to show a more realistic picture of the actual dynamics of that, and then progress to them managing to turn the tables on him; basically an mdom story that would progress to femdom. I'll have to give that one more thought.

On making them less pornographic: yeah, I like your idea; certainly they need to get more time chatting to develop. There's a little of that coming, but at the end of the day reducing the non-erotic content is the rub. Short bursts, just a bit of business when we introduce one of them say, is probably key. Like introduce the heroine at an interview, as you say, give just a few lines of dialogue and then they get interrupted or she gets called away or w/e. I've also thought about introducing additional villains who are played more like a typical comic-book foes than my usual sort. Basically give them some more conventional threats they can stomp on to show them doing their thing. I think either way the key would be to basically keep those sections short and swift, kind of like a bond movie opening, where we get a quick glimpse of them in action (either socially or physically) before the more erotic stuff kicks in, or as short breaks between sex stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kudos to you for responding to readers feedback. So, while I got your attention, hear me. You're right not to expect praises from everyone, because:

(minor reason) It is impossible to satisfy everyone due to variety of tastes and expectations.

(main reason) It is YOUR show, It is YOUR universe and YOUR characters. Follow your own plan, just keep creating your awesome content. That is all I ask.

You get my Attila reference wrong. I have no desire to turn porn story into "based on real events revenge drama". Reality is reality and steaming hot porn stories about superbabes getting some is... reason way I visiting your page. Quite often, frankly. Too often. But I can quit. Any day. Except today... Anyways, all I said was turning from proud and mighty warrior into spineless wreck is (IMHO) out of character for Valkyrie.

To continue a story that has already come to a logical end is pointless, no doubt about that. But, a little epilog would not hurt. To describe the world where New Order is established for quite some time, and fallen heroines place in it. Like in B final you could describe Attila's orgy in Oval Office including heroines and a First Lady(or rather former First Lady coz VV is the new one;).

Story about conquered heroines rebellion is sound promising, but it should include the same plot fork in the end (winn/loss).

Thanks, for your attention to comments, and for your amazing content. Cheers!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, sorry for extremely delayed reply; real life got in the way for a bit. But I really appreciate your getting back to me. Thanks for explaining your position so well, it’s very helpful. I’ve had a hiatus for a bit, hopefully you weren’t refreshing through all of it. But it should be ending shortly; a new VV storyline should start dropping on 3/20. Hope you enjoy it as well!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Correction on previous comment: unfortunately I had to make some corrections, so the release date of 3/20 mentioned above is no longer valid; that chapter just got resubmitted and is back to pending. I will update here with the new release date once it is available.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Schedule update: got pushed back one day; edited version has been accepted and should now release on 3/21. Many thanks to Lit’s staff for turning the edit around quickly, and helping to cover for my mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On a personal level, I dislike the idea that the 'heroines' would recover after being bad ended and escape their fate. There's already plenty of media in this genre where the heroine triumphs or escapes at the last second, and I think that the idea that they escape after some time cheapens the difference. Mind you, I also prefer to see them lose as a general proposition, I didn't read a heroine getting defeated and railed into submission for her to escape!

Still, that's just my opinion, think of it what you will

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous4: don't worry too much. It's not something I'm ever going to do to an existing story; I would agree that a reversal of that sort would be cheap cop-out, kind of a long the lines of writing a traditional fairy-tale romance and then having the prince have a heart attack at the altar or something. If I do it, it would be a standalone story that just explores it as a disconnected what-if; and even then, it's at the level of a single-sentence idea right now so there's a loooong way to go before it becomes an actual story, and I have a whole lot of stuff in queue before it. And I agree with Anon3 above, if it does happen, it should probably have an option where everything still collapses for them and they end up losing, at which point it just becomes another twist of the knife more or less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...