Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 04 - Alt. End. 02

Story Info
Ending 2 of 2: Both Heroines Lose.
8.8k words
4.5
8.2k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ending 2 of 2: Both Heroines Lose and a Khan begins his Conquest

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has just discovered that she has been thoroughly tricked by her fellow heroine working together with the wicked villains in order to destroy her. Now she is impaled upon Attila the Hung's giant shaft, while Alpha Angel waits smirking to claim her reward: her former rival turned into a completely dominated and docile servant. But has Alpha Angel made deals with things she doesn't understand? Yes. Yes she has. And she's about to pay a very deep price indeed for her arrogance.

Note that this is one of two possible endings to this storyline. For more details on that see the end of chapter 3. All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Notice: the following chapter contains depictions of acts of violence and nonconsensual sex involving fictional high-ranking public figures of a fictional United States. If you happen to be a government agent reading this, no implied threat of any kind to actual public figures is intended; it's just schlocky porn.

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

"Here it comes!" Attila groaned, fucking away furiously.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Alpha Angel said, licking her lips eagerly.

Blinking blearily up at her soon-to be mistress, Valiant Valkyrie shivered helplessly under Attila's cosmic-level plowing. So devastated was she by his onslaught, so blurry had her vision become with sweat and tears, that for a few seconds she thought the dark shapes that had suddenly started to appear behind Alpha Angel were a mirage. She blinked her eyes a few times... and then widened them, as she saw, clear as day, two huge wife-beater-clad shoulders had appeared to either side of the smirking pink-haired superheroine.

Distracted purring at and petting her soon-to-be toy, Alpha Angel didn't seem to realize she was being surrounded. In fact, she didn't seem to realize anything at all until suddenly multiple hands seized her at once. One slammed a chemical-soaked rag down over her lips. Another darted in, and seized her headband.

Trapped in the sudden surge of hands, taken completely by surprise, Alpha Angel couldn't even react. Her eyes spread wide, in shock, over the pad.

"Psych!" Attila laughed.

Moments later, before she could do anything, her headband was torn away.

"Mmmblm!" Alpha Angel whimpered into the pad, eyes blinking in horror. She glowed and shimmered slightly, and there was a crackling sound. "Warning: defensive enhancement deactivated..." a tiny voice sounded, from within the high-tech headband.

With a sudden surge of desperation Alpha Angel finally attacked. Her lithe and fit body surged violently against the swarm of gang-bangers all around her. But, where moments before she could have hurled them from her with ease, now the hulking and chortling thugs barely even seemed to feel the weak slaps of her once-irresistible hands. All her gasping struggles accomplished was to wiggle her luscious curvy charms delightfully against the thugs' appreciative flesh, and to set her tremendous striped-bra-encased rack to sloshing and wobbling dramatically before their glittering leers.

"Stupid slut," Wrecker laughed. Grinning, with great pleasure he slammed the chemical-soaked rag up harder over her mouth and nose. Above the pad, Alpha Angel's eyes blinked wide, flickering in horrified shock. Then, slowly, they lost focus and started to glaze over. The mighty struggles of her body weakened, until she was doing little but languidly squirm her glorious curves against her foes. Her lovely eyes fluttered, blinked one last time in forlorn defeat, and then closed.

"Hot damn," Wrecker purred. He pulled the cloth away, and grinned in glee at the sight as Alpha Angel's helpless, sweetly slumbering face lolled gently towards him. Her luscious red lips, parted slightly in slumber, cried out desperately to him to be put to good use.

Bucking and squirming helplessly under her foe's unrelenting pounding, Valiant Valkyrie got a front-row seat to her would-be rival's downfall. She whimpered as Alpha Angel's languid and unconscious body slowly collapsed back into the gloating, pawing, eager hands of her foes. For the first time she felt sympathy for her arrogant and heartless opponent. But by then it was far, far, far too late.

"As if I would come that easily!" Attila laughed, taking a firmer grip on the Queen of Valor's fertile, helplessly counter-pumping hips. "Settle in bitch! You got a lot more cock coming to you!"

A short distance away, Wrecker and his gang were eagerly stripping away Alpha Angel's costume. Delirious but not quite unconscious, the once-mighty heroine squirmed and whimpered in panic, but was too weak to resist in any way as her jacket was pulled from her, her bra popped open, and her panties tugged away - all at the same time. Smirking, Wrecker pulled her gorgeous head back by her lustrous pink hair and tried kissing her. Lips quivering, she kissed him back, and moaned slightly when he pushed her away.

"As a reward for your loyal service, Wrecker," Attila said, "you and your gang may enjoy her mouth and asshole as you see fit. Merely leave her pussy to me. Afterwards, you may each enjoy yourself with your pick from my outer harem." He gestured at the multitude of ladies who still lounged, some distance away, in the alcoves along the pathway leading up to him.

"You got it boss!" Wrecker said. He and his gang licked their licks eagerly. Yanking out his dick, he force-fed it into Alpha Angel's gasping red lips. Though she whimpered slightly, the half-catatonic heroine's mouth still obediently spread, and quivering in awe, began to slurp messily up and down his brutally pumping shaft. Behind her the thugs spread her thighs. A jerk and whimper ran through her body as the first of them inserted his large bronzed dick up her asshole. Many more, stroking themselves, were eagerly waiting their turn.

"Hey, bitch," Attila said, stroking his hands luxuriously up and down Valiant Valkyrie's quivering shapely body, "Eyes up here."

Pulling out briefly he flipped the Queen of Valor over, pushed his way in between her long, luscious, mighty legs, and slammed in deep once more. Gasping up into his face, Valiant Valkyrie moaned and bucked helplessly as she got plowed. The moans and whimpers of poor Alpha Angel getting run through like a stuck pig rose steadily in pitch, volume, and intensity in the distance.

"What are you thinking, slut?" Attila asked, fucking away deep inside her.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her full red lips quivering. Alpha Angel, despite her enmity, had been Valkyrie's last and only real hope for rescue. Suddenly, with the same ferocious intensity as his penis, realization slammed through her. Realization that said last pink-haired hope was now getting methodically demolished by Wrecker's gang just a few meters away. Realization of just how thoroughly and utterly they had both been played, used, controlled. Realization that her every movement had just increased Attila's power, while steadily marching her pussy to its rendezvous with his conquering dick. All of it slammed into her brain at once, as if driven there by another deep demolishing slam of his cock.

"Oh, Goddess!!!" she moaned, and licked her lips.

For the realization that every move she had made had been in service to the criminal cock pounding away in her pussy caused a surge of humiliation to well up within her body. Matching it came a sudden explosion of moisture in her already sopping cunt, and a surge of unwanted yet undeniable pleasure flooding her deeply conquered pussy. Her gorgeous masked face gaped up into Attila's looming visage with steadily increasing awe. With each deep, punishing, devastating thrust, the huge villain seemed to the moaning heroine less like her enemy... and more like her master.

But, her brain already thoroughly pulverized by his cock, she couldn't articulate any of that. Instead, squirming and gasping up against him like a horny minx as she got fucked, her full lips quivered... and then dropped open with a loud drooling gasp as she took a particularly hard and brutal thrust.

"It's... it's.. so BIGGGG!" she moaned, licking her lips in awe.

"Ha ha ha ha!" Attila's voice thundered. "So much for the Queen of Valor!" Laughing uproariously, he slammed in and out of her with furious speed and power, exultant in the feeling of pure triumphant ecstasy coursing up from her conquered pussy through his penis. Valiant Valkyrie thrashed and screamed, her world collapsing around her. With one last furious thrust he slammed into her like a space shuttle making a crash landing in her snatch, and, as his booming laughter exploded all around her quivering head, an equally titanic explosion of cum erupted in her pussy. Within seconds of his cannon-like discharge her entire pussy was filled, and massive gouts of excess jism was spurting from around his gigantic horse-lord shaft. Attila sighed with joy as he milked Valiant Valkyrie's conquered pussy with exultant little thrusts, his penis pulsing like an alien proboscis as it poured out his massive discharge into her.

Such was the scale and power of Attila's conquest, Valiant Valkyrie's brain wiped out from the sheer extremity of it.

When she came too, she was lying on her side in the bed in a sopping pool of her own sweat and Attila's cum. She lifted her head, eyes spinning, dazed. Then moments later, a huge pair of tits bounced and wobbled ponderously across her head. Valiant Valkyrie whirled her head into the sudden sea of jiggling titty rubbing down onto her and gasped as she saw Alpha Angel, moaning and helpless, being dragged into position on top of her... and before Attila's cock.

His four subjugated models had been busy, while the Valkyrie lay dazed beside them. Lips set into sultry smiles and tongues working eagerly, they were hungrily laying a last few re-invigorating laps upon Attila's already rock-hard and eagerly-twitching schlong -- even as the dark hands of Wrecker's crew were happily shoving Alpha Angel's pale, buxom, wiggling haunches into place before him.

Deep voice purring with pleasure, Attila reached out and seized a luxuriant hold upon her amazing ass. Alpha Angel whimpered and shuddered in awe, as she felt his titanic cock-head press hard against her dripping, tight little slit.

Held before his giant cock, Alpha Angel shook her head. "No..." she whimpered. "This... this can't be happening. N-not to me!"

"Says who?," Attila asked. Then he smirked. "Actually, before we begin... why don't we find out?"

During her warm-up round with the gang, Alpha Angel had already been stripped of nearly every part of her costume. But she still had on her mask, her earrings, and her boots. Reaching out, Attila tried to seize her mask. Only to grunt slightly as, repeatedly, his fingers attempted to peel it up, only to fail entirely. Despite the rest of her powers being gone, it was as if some great forcefield still held her mask in place upon her pretty features. As he fumbled at her mask, Alpha Angel gasped softly - but didn't seem that concerned. She almost smirked, under his fumbling caress, the way an experienced woman might at a virgin teenager's hapless attempts to arouse her.

Then, wising up, Attila stroked back... and caressed her red earrings instead. "Well, well, well," he said, feeling the right one depress slightly under his touch. "What's this?"

Alpha Angel's calm demeanor shattered instantly. "No!" she gasped, her helpless body quivering in shock. Her eyes spread wide and swiveled round - her expression halfway between panic and fury. "No! You can't touch that!" she gasped, as his thick thumb caressed her earring. "I... I won't allow it! I..."

But it was too late. He had already depressed the hidden button.

"OH... NOOOO!" the pink-haired beauty moaned, her gorgeous face falling open in horror.

But she was not pink-haired for long. Briefly, a glowing wavefront swept out, from her ears, across her shocked shivering face and over the rest of her pretty head. As it flowed across her hair, the pink tresses glowed briefly white... and then came back a dark brown. As the glowing wave crossed her sculpted features her mask dissolved away in its wake. Even her stunned naked face itself seemed to change - not in fundamental ways, but subtle ones. It was like she had been a counterfeiter's version of herself, just different enough that the brain's inherent facial recognition did not match her to her true and natural face. Said natural face, no less beautiful, but wide-eyed and quivering in horror, was soon panting before them, as the glowing wave vanished.

Said stunned panting face was instantly recognizable to everyone in the room - because they had all seen it many times. They had seen that same face smiling brightly beside a particular very important person when he had announced his campaign. And then again when he had won the nomination. And then again, at his inauguration. But, just from sheer disbelief, it took everyone else in the room a moment to really believe that the voluptuous young woman kneeling helpless before Attila's cock really was Betty Rose, the current First Daughter of the United States. Then, one by one, it clicked.

Attila came first. "H-holy shit!" he said, his hands suddenly trembling upon the sculpted body they held shivering in his clutches - realizing exactly how many teams of highly lethal agents were devoted to keeping his hands from stroking exactly the silky buxom curves that they were currently stroking.

Then the gang members' jaws dropped, one by one. "Oh... fuck!" one said. Wrecker seemed to shiver in disbelief, as he realized whose formerly-virginal anus had just been wrapped around his dick... and that the likely legal response involved just might be a bit harsher than he had anticipated.

"Oh, Goddess!" Valkyrie moaned in horror, gaping up over her shoulder in horror - as her earlier rhetorical question of 'who does she think she is' finally got a very definitive but not at all comforting answer.

Then, one by one, the thugs began to lift up their hands and gape downwards in shock. For it was not just Alpha Angel that had transformed. The thug holding her golden headband lifted it back up and stared to find that it had transformed into a black headband... which, with a gulp, he belatedly realized Betty had been wearing in every news broadcast he had seen her on within the last several months.

Meanwhile, to one side, the thugs who had been gloatingly holding Alpha Angel's striped bra and panties lifted them up to find that they were now plain, if very good quality, garments of pure white silk... though they hadn't gotten any less revealing. At the same time the criminal who had been holding her jacket stared to find he was now holding an open and empty button-down black dress, of a brief and highly fashion-forward cut. The models gaped down at Betty's long legs, which squirmed on the bed beside them - and were now clad in nothing but a set of little black pumps, instead of her blue thigh-high boots. Even her red earrings themselves had transformed - still the same star-shape ornaments, but now each bearing a miniature American flag.

However, it must be said - because this is porn - that the one thing that hadn't transformed at all was Betty's body. It remained every bit as beautiful, shapely, and exceptionally well-endowed as before.

The first to recover from their shock, perhaps predictably enough, was the former Alpha Angel herself.

"Al... alright," Betty growled.. "You know my secret. But, that also means you know that laying one more cock into me is a real, real, REAL bad idea. S-so, how about you back the FUCK off, and we negotiate some sort of deal?" She smirked sweetly, despite her predicament. "One that involves my little secret staying a secret... and all of you still getting to live."

Attila panted for a moment, staring at the back of her head. Then his face hardened. He tightened his grip on her exceptionally curvy, naked hips.

"Sorry," he said. "But the Khan of Khans does not negotiate with a plow furrow."

Betty gasped in shock. Pretty head whirling, she gaped back over her shoulder, as she felt both his fingers and his tip sinking into her. "But I'm not a plow furrow!" she insisted. "I'm... I'm the d-daughter of the Presi- AIIIIIIEEEEE!!!"

Her voice rose into an ear-piercing squeal, her eyes going wide, as Attila went ahead and thrust in anyways, his gigantic penis sinking very deep inside her.

"Sounds like a plow furrow to me!" Attila barked, happily, and began to fuck her brutally.

Valiant Valkyrie screeched. The stunned screaming of the Very Impaled Pussy perched right on top of her deafened her, and briefly sent her back into insensate darkness. When she came to again, her entire world was sweaty, sliding, buxom flesh. Attila was thrusting with all his massive might, pounding Alpha Angel's pussy as brutally yet effortlessly as he had pounded Valkyrie's - repeatedly driving Betty's buxom silky-skinned body down on top of Valkyrie's own.

"Oh! OHHHH!" the former Alpha Angel moaned, eyes rolling in her skull. "Y-you'll never get away with this! I will... I am...oooh! M-my daddy w-will hunt you down, and... and... OOH!"

Pumping away Attila reached up, squeezed one of her large dangling breasts, and sneered.

"Who says we're keeping you, honey?" he laughed. "I may be a C-list supervillain, I know it. But I know all of the real big bad boys, too - and girls - and every last one of 'em will pay top dollar for the likes of you!" Giving her huge jiggling breast another deep gloating squeeze, while stroking her pink nipple gloatingly with his dark fingers, he grinned. "We're gonna have one hell of a bidding war on our hands!"

Her jaw dropping, Alpha Angel gasped in shock. From the look of pure horror spreading across her pretty face, she had just realized exactly what she had gotten herself into. But it wasn't just her face that reacted. As if finally realizing that it was completely, truly, and utterly fucked, her wide-spread pussy suddenly began to squeeze and clamp quite a bit more vigorously around Attila's pounding cock.

"Oooh!" the thrusting Khan said, hissing with delight. He shook his head, and chuckled. "Now, that feels like a plow furrow, too!"

Seizing Alpha Angel, he slammed her down hard into the bed. This left her pinned down right on top of Valkyrie, who squealed and squawked. But the Khan didn't seem to care. Pressing both thrashing shapely white beauties down into one delightful heaving heap beneath him, he tilted his head back and continued slamming furiously down into Betty's helpless tight cunt. His coppery face shivered, and twisted in awe, as if he had just done a giant heap of cocaine.

"God, damn!" he said, shaking his head in awe. "It's like this whole superheroine is just one big pussy waiting to get fucked!"

Then, he just proceeded to lay pipe into her. Whimpering, her face twisting and shivering, there was soon too little left of Betty's brain to respond at all. Crushed beneath her, feeling the thrilling power of Attila's thrusts crush vicariously down into her through Betty's body, Valkyrie squirmed and moaned too. Fucked atop one another, soon the two most gorgeous heroines in Beachport had both turned their heads to look up at Attila as he rutted away like the stallion he was atop them - their lips whimpering and their eyes shimmering with awe.

Then, never once withdrawing from Alpha Angel's tight slick pussy, Attila wrenched her around until she was on her back. Lying belly to belly, her face, gasping, gazed up into his as he fucked her... eyes shining. Her huge pale breasts caressed back and forth across his massive coppery chest. Beneath her, Valiant Valkyrie moaned and squirmed, her ample charms sloshing in their combined juices.