Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a twist! What a f.....g twist!

Brilliant work!Beyond praise! 5/5

Everything I wanted and then some!

While observing countless white beauties conquered and bred by Khan(presumably) ancestors, Valkyrie never thought she will share their fate in the distant future.

I hope ruthless bastard will grow a soft spot for her, since she is probably carrying his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! One thing I have noticed from some of your work, you don't seem to go into a lot of detail on the rare occasions that anal sex is involved. Usually you leave it at one or two sentences, then move on to everything else. Any thoughts about a story with more focus on anal? Either way, keep up the great work!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey all, apologies to you both for taking a few days to get back; glad you enjoyed it!

@Anon#2 Re: Anal; yeah, it's not a super-common theme in my stuff generally, as you've noted. There are a number of reasons for that, but I don't have a lot of time to elaborate on them for once. I'll think about trying to make a story or two where it's more of a focus, but probably not any time right away as I have what is planned to go up next largely already written and my main focus for the moment is proofreading and making minor tweaks to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop War! Stop Putin!

Glad you're back! Your long absence has made me worried. We need your content even in this dark times.

141boy141boyover 1 year ago

Loved it! As a big fan of both AMWF and superheroine stories, would leave to see more stories from you where superheroines are dominated and bred by Asian supervillains!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@141boy: apologies for the delayed reply, was focused on finishing up a storyline. Glad you enjoyed it! You are absolutely in luck on the superheroine side of the things, I have plenty more of that on the way. On AMWF; I do have more material in that vein coming but it's not my sole pairing, so you'll probably have to deal with some other non-matching material coming out in the meantime. My writing process is a chaotic mess so I can't really make promises on exactly when, but keep your eyes open - you'll get your wish sooner or later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...