Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked again to see how I was digesting this all. I nodded my head letting him know I was following.

"Your attraction for older men is perfectly natural. It's very common to find older/younger relationships in gay communities. I've been part of a few myself. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

It was now my turn to hit. President May allowed me to take my swings and play my shot uninterrupted. I thought about what he had said as I took my practice swings. My mind was filled with too many intriguing thoughts to concentrate properly. He had just mentioned he liked having his ass kissed, albeit in a figurative way. Or maybe he was making an innuendo? Then, he had started talking about younger/older relationships and used the word 'daddy' - also that he had been part of those relationships. Damn...my mind was all over the place.

"How many practice swings are you going to take, son?"

President May's voice snapped me back into reality. I hacked at the ball. Not a good shot - it landed in a bunker short of the green.

It was now Dean Parsons' turn who had been waiting for me to hit. He normally hit his second shot last as he always had the longest drive. President May continued our conversation as we waited for him to play.

"Johnny, I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. I'm prodding you pretty hard today, but that's because I think it's healthy to talk these things out. You can't remain in the closet forever."

"I know, Sir. I appreciate the prodding. Keep doing it. I'll open up eventually."

"It doesn't matter if or how I knew. Maybe I made a lucky guess. What matters is that it's out there in the open now. How does it feel to get that off your chest?"

He was right. Nothing bad had happened from me revealing my attraction for older men. I had opened up a little and was still accepted for who I was.

"It feels good, I guess." I said trying hard to suppress a smile.

"No, no. C'mon champ. You can do better than that." His arm wrapped around my shoulders. "How does it feel?" He gave me a little shake.

"It feels good!" I said with more inflection in my voice.

"Good boy." His hand ruffled the back of my hair. "I'm proud of you John. It takes courage to admit something like that. It can be a scary thing being gay. But I think you're going to find the world isn't as scary as you think."

"Thank you." I said.

"Come again? I think you forgot a word at the end there."

"Thank you, Sir!" There was a huge smile and a light in his eyes that flickered when he me utter that last word.

"There you go. Good boy. Now all we need to do is find you a nice daddy!" I received an approving two pats on the knee before his hand returned to the wheel and we drove towards the green.

The start of the sixth hole played out like the first five. All three men would hit solid drives while I stood towards the back and took copious notes in my head on the way their backsides looked before, during, and after their swings. Dean Parsons, in particular, would take a thunderous hack at the ball, making all his muscles flex and stick out to their maximum limit. I would hit last and more often than not hit a decent shot as well. On our drive to retrieve our shots President May started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"There is another way I knew you were attracted to daddies."

"What is that?" I hoped he wasn't about to say he knew about me and the dean in the shower. He didn't.

"Every tee box we have been on, you can't take your eyes off the dean's ass. I think I've seen you drooling almost."

My face turned bright red.

"Stop! Remember, we're not being embarrassed anymore about our attractions. I was checking out young Ben over there. There is nothing wrong with checking out a young hottie - or in your case a daddy bear."

I took a deep breath and quickly made myself get over my embarrassment.

"Okay, yes you're right. I have been checking out Dean Parsons. But...you're only half right." I paused trying to tease him a little. President May took his eyes off the cart path for a second and gave me a questioning look.

"I've been staring at Dr. Patterson's ass too." This caused him to chuckle.

"Look at you, boy. You're not just being honest, you're now volunteering information. A fan of the doc too, then?" He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in tighter than he ever had before - close enough so he could whisper in my ear; his tone was seductive. "Now, what I really want to know is this, have you been checking out my ass, too?"

I held my breath and didn't blink. Do I go for it? Do I admit it? I was supposed to be honest with him. But I was caught off guard. I wasn't prepared to answer this question, at least not yet. I sat there trying to figure out when I could breathe.

"That's a rhetorical question. I won't make you answer that." He released me from his grip and ruffled the top of my hat. A couple seconds later the cart stopped, we he grabbed our irons and walked to take our next shots.

I thought about his question on the next hole. Part of me wanted to tell him I had been checking him out too, but even if I made that decision, no opportunity presented itself. Dr. Patterson's shot was too close to President May's. They were engaged in a conversation about Dr. Patterson's lake house. Dr. Patterson wanted to narrow down a weekend in the summer to gather a group of friends. It did not surprise me to learn that he had a lake house. From his boastings I gathered it was a rather nice one too.

An opportunity did present itself on the eighth hole, however. Dean Parsons had the honors of teeing off first because he had scored the best on the previous hole. I took position in the back of the tee box about fifteen yards from the front. I rested my hands on the end of my club and awaited my turn. As the dean walked to the front of the tee box, President May came and stood next to me, almost shoulder to shoulder. When Dean Parsons bent down to place his tee, President May nudged me with his upper arm. It nearly knocked me off balance. I turned and looked at him wondering what he wanted. He nodded his head back towards the bent over dean. He was inviting me to check him out, this time with himself as an audience. It wasn't a secret at this point, so I went ahead and did so. President May had moved to stand behind me, so he could speak directly into my ear.

"Look at that, would you? So much beef - so masculine! I bet you wished you looked more like that."

He was right. I had always felt too weak and scrawny. Maybe that's why I gravitated toward strong heavy guys. Dean Parsons was not weak or scrawny. He was all man. Once again, the dean pounded the ball. It traveled nearly 275 yards. President May remained standing behind me as Dr. Patterson stepped up to the tee.

"Now Doc is not as big as the dean. But you lust after him all the same. He's old enough to be your dad. You find that maturity to be sexy. Dare I say, there's an inkling in you to call him Daddy."

I could tell he was trying to seduce me. It was working. I nodded my head as if hypnotized while my eyes remained locked on Dr. Patterson. Damn I loved his glasses and his hair. He was so handsome, so smart. He wore the finest clothes and an expensive watch. And he was successful! I wish his money didn't make me more attracted to him, but it did. It gave him another layer of authority - of dignity.

"You crave direction from a daddy, don't you?"

I swallowed hard. I shifted my weight. I could feel my pants getting tighter. Again, I nodded. He squeezed the top of my shoulder and then gave me two strong pats on the back. I took it as a sign he was proud I had been honest. PING! Dr. Patterson's ball traveled 225 yards down the fairway.

"Alright Johnny, our turn."

He walked ahead of me towards the top of the box. I remained behind a split second to make a quick adjustment downstairs. I could tell I wasn't going to be able to take the most comfortable of swings. Dean Parsons and Dr. Patterson returned to wait in their carts to the left of the tee box. I was glad for this fact because at least for most of my swing my back would be towards them.

President May took a couple half swings but had yet to place his tee in the dirt. I stood behind and to his right. As he took his second practice swing he winked at me. I did not know immediately what for. Then, it became clear. He wanted to make sure I was paying attention.

Instead of teeing up in his current position, he turned around to stick his tee in the ground. This gave me a full close up view of his wondrous ass. I've mentioned it before. This was my favorite part about the president's body. It was the best ass on campus - two big perfectly round spheres that stretched any pair of pants. His golf shorts were no exception. And now he was bent 90 degrees at the waist making every bit of skin on his backside stretch to its fullest extent. I wanted to kiss it, spank it, sniff it, hump it - all the above. I had time to picture all this too because he took his sweet time placing his tee. He was giving me my money's worth. Sadly, the show had to come to an end.

He stood back up and turned around to take his shot. He had the biggest grin on his face. He gave me another wink and even blew me a quick kiss. There was no doubt now. The man was flirting with me. That confidence gave me an idea.

When it was my turn, we traded places. During my practice swings I turned around enough in my backswing to see what the other two men were doing. They were lost in their own conversation - still talking about the doc's lake house. Here goes nothing I thought.

I turned around to show my back to the president and bent fully at the waist. I took my time too, accidently knocking the ball off the tee, so I had to replace it. I stood back up and turned back around. I couldn't help but check to see President May's reaction. He wore the same big grin - a drunken with lust yet satisfied look. I heard an audible "mmm" as he savored the sight.

I hit a half decent shot considering how sweaty my palms had become. It didn't stay in the fairway but it went a good distance.

"Not bad, John." I heard Dean Parsons call out. He and Dr. Patterson pressed the pedal to the metal and drove away.

President May and I walked side by side back to the cart. I holstered my club and stepped to move back to my passenger's side, but as I did, President May gave me a sharp pop on the ass. I didn't expect this, so when I felt its impact, it put an extra hop in my step. We drove off without saying another word, but neither of us could hide our glee. It was written all over our faces. We had both made flirting advances, and they had been accepted and reciprocated. The game was afoot!

Needless to say, things were definitely heating up between us. The fire that pat on the butt had lit was still burning. I wanted more of that kind of intimacy with President May. I wanted it to actually turn into something, not just remain some kind of borderline behavior we danced around. I waited for President May to keep leading this dance, but he didn't do anything else for the next couple holes. Part of this was due to the proximity we were to the other two in our group. Our shots were better, and so they ended up closer to the legit golfers. Perhaps our jovial moods were having a positive effect on our play.

When a small window opened up on the 9th hole, our last hole before lunch, I decided to act more aggressively than was in my character. I asked President May about his dating life.

"So you said you've been in older/younger relationships?"

"Yes, I have."

"How many?"

"A few over the years."

"Did you enjoy them?"

"Yes, very much so. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious. I wanted to see what it was you like about younger men?"

He took a moment to think on this. "Well, for one, they are physically the most attractive men out there. They're bodies are still in their prime. I like young, fit, athletic guys. That's more common with someone in their 20s or 30s."

I checked all the boxes of that guy so far! He kept going.

"But any good relationship has to be more than physical. I love the dynamic between the two. A young man often seeks experience, wisdom, direction, protection. I can provide all those things, and I enjoy providing them. I think you understand what this term means by now, so I'll use it without fearing you'll misinterpret." He paused for a second. "I like to be the Daddy. I like to fill that fatherly/mentorship role in a young man's life. I think that type of role can take on a sexual nature as well. Are you following?"

"Yes Sir, I think so."

"Also, nothing turns me on more in the world than being called Daddy." He paused and gave me a quick side glance to emphasize that last point. He had that same smirk and twinkle in his eye that I had seen so often. He continued. "They're full of energy and passion. I feed off that and feel younger - more alive when I'm with them. Does that make sense?"

"Yes Sir, it does." I wanted to say more and continue, but we had arrived at the green. I was able to two putt for bogey as was President May. Dean Parsons and Dr. Patterson both parred the hole with the dean barely missing a birdie putt.

"Alright gentlemen, time for lunch!" President May announced as we walked back to our carts. We had a couple minutes on our drive to the 19th hole restaurant. I decided to take the ball once again and brought us back to our conversation.

"I am not sure when I will be ready to come out. I hope so soon, but I do want to start looking for that special someone."

President May looked at me curiously.

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. I have never done this before."

This made him chuckle. "Yes, that I'm well aware of that. Sorry, I shouldn't make fun. The first time is scary for everyone." He patted my knee both as an apology and to give comfort.

"It's just difficult because I am seeking someone who is older. It's not like I could go to a bar and find someone easily - or ask a friend if they know anyone to set me up."

"Well you could, actually. But seeing as I'm the only friend you've got that knows you're gay, that second strategy might be difficult." I sat there sulking.

"Johnny, don't worry. It's all going to work out. You are an absolute ten. You're going to have you chances at love if you put yourself out there. I can help you find someone if you are ready."

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, Johnny." He then pulled me in a friendly headlock. My forehead rested on his big stomach. He spoke to me in what was almost a growl.

"It will be easy too. There are plenty of daddy bears who would love to have you as their boy. And, dare I say, I don't think you are going to have to look too far."

He released my head and let me sit back up. I picked up my hat which had fallen on the floor. My mind was racing at this last comment trying to decipher its meaning. Did it mean what I wanted it to mean? I wasn't sure, and I didn't have much time to ponder this, however. We had arrived at the restaurant.

"Before we go in Johnny, you might want to flip and tuck." He smiled and nodded down at the erection that was visible against the side of my leg.

"Oh, thank you." I said embarrassed. He got out of the cart and headed in. I adjusted myself and followed soon after.

The 19th hole bar had a lunch buffet with sandwiches, chicken fingers, and a few other simple grab items. We sat down at a small four person table. I sat across from Dean Parson while Dr. Patterson were at each of my sides. Dr. Patterson led the conversation. He always did - talking about some big purchase he wanted to make for his pool area.

We were packed in so tight at this small table that it would have been very easy to bump knees with the person next to you. I decided to take advantage of this proximity and slowly edged my knee closer and closer to President' May's until I felt the slightest contact. Maybe it wasn't so slight because I saw his head turn toward me out of the corner of my eye. Dr. Patterson's rambling continued uninterrupted, and to my delight, I felt President May's knee push back against mine. There was no mistaking its intention. It was not accidental. He had purposely put his knee flush against mine. I held my ground and did not shy away. I was letting him know I wanted this little physical intimacy too.

As lunch rolled along our knees remained flushed together. About halfway through our meal I decided to press the outside of my shin against his and rub it up and down. Always being one to outdo, President May pretended to place his napkin back into his lap only to reach under the table and grab my knee. He then ran his thumb back and forth along my skin. He did this for several seconds making my already stiffening dick a full-fledged hardon. I looked down and saw it sticking to the side of my leg and very much visible from my angle. It remained hard the rest of lunch.

We finished up and headed back out to play the back nine. My heart was a mess at this point. All of the flirting on the front 9 and the physical contact at lunch - it had ramped up my sexual drive to a point that was hard to control. And to be honest, I didn't want to get it under control. I wanted the flirting with President May to continue, and if possible, start escalating.

President May must have felt the same way because the seductive touches and comments became more frequent and more aggressive. He would give me a shoulder squeeze here, a touch on the small of my back there; he even would pat me on the stomach. He called me 'son', 'young man', 'boy', or 'Johnny'. And he did all this while being a master in subtlety. The brief touches were always disguised as "good shot" pats or done sneakily when we had to walk past each other. The pet names didn't sound overly flirty. He was very fatherly in his actions and that's what these touches and nicknames resembled - a father showing affection for his son. I didn't fear any suspicion from the doc or dean or anyone else on the course because they were woven so well into his natural gregarious behavior.

Even I was slightly fooled or at least in doubt. I wondered if that is all these actions were. Maybe President May's personality turned up to an eleven, and he became extra friendly after a few drinks. Man, I hoped that was wrong! I was a hooked fish, and if he didn't reel me in, I was ready to go ahead jump in his boat.

The 12th hole was a beautiful looking par three. It was an uphill shot over a small pond dressed with a fountain in the middle. The green was raised and supported by a brick wall on its front edge separating it from the water. Two bunkers sandwiched the fairly large green. I was excited to play this hole, not for its beauty, but because of what I knew sat just beyond the green.

"Alright, gentlemen. We have arrived at Misty May." The dean exclaimed, poking the hole's namesake in the stomach with his 9 iron. The dean turned and looked at me. "You know why it's called Misty May, John?"

"Yes sir, that's the university's presidential residence." I pointed my club at the house behind the green.

"Well, that may be one reason." Dean Parsons said half under his breath but loud enough to be heard. He received a shoulder squeeze from President May, similar to the ones he gave me, but it must have been stronger judging by the wince emitted from the dean.

"Miniature May is more accurate. Is that really all the house the university can afford?" Dr. Patterson decided to join in on the needling.

"First of all my friend, there's nothing miniature in my life." May paused to let the innuendo settle in. "Your horse isn't as high as you think, Doug. Your house is barely 200 square feet bigger."

"But it is bigger, you say?"

President May smiled and not wanting to let Dr. Patterson leave with the upper hand, replied, "Well, for the top doctor in town, I'd say the presidential home competes very well." I enjoyed being a bystander to these exchanges. Their banter and quick wit added to their sex appeal.