Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentlemen informed me of the closest to the pin contest that always took place on this hole. Whosever tee shot was closest to the pin would get to have the finest cigar at the post-round festivities at the president's house. In a minor upset, Dr. Patterson edged out Dean Parsons placing his ball five feet from the hole. He didn't let the dean forget it either. He dished out more than a couple verbal jabs at the dean's expense.

On the journey up the green I was able to get a better look at the presidential residence. The house was two stories adorned with fine white stucco and large windows. The back of the house faced the 12th green with a large balcony that looked to have a nice view of the 12th green. I imagined President May sipping on his whiskey while he watched golfers come and go. There appeared to be a pool in the backyard, but it was hard to tell for certain because a tall privacy fence shielded my view. That was a major feature I noticed about the house, it's privacy. There were houses on either side of it, but far enough away and with trees separating them. Even someone looking through a second story window would not be able to see into the pool area. My mind already was constructing fantasies involving the president's beautiful home.

"You have an impressive house, Sir."

"Yes, thank you. The university treats me well. It's more than I need being a single man, but it's the university's. The extra space does allow me to host friends and various parties throughout the year, however."

"I'd love to get a tour sometime!" Man! That sounded much more obvious than I intended. Perhaps the booze were starting to talk, or maybe it was the lust that had been building up in me all day.

"You can later today. You're invited over for cigars and drinks after we get done here."

"I'd love that." I said with blushed cheeks.

"I'd love that too. I've got a special cigar just for you, son."

I didn't think my spirits could raise any higher. I was going to get to spend time with my dream daddy bear in the privacy of his home. Oh, the possibilities! Feeling encouraged by this news, I again played my go to move - carefully bringing my knee to gently rest against his. He let out a small laugh and removed the timidness of the contact by patting my knee twice and leaving his hand there to rest there until the cart came to a stop.

The next few holes the sexual tension between us continued to mount. He'd give me an affectionate touch or pat when the occasion called for it. I always made sure to put my knee against his in the cart, and he would let it be without acknowledging it save for an occasional touch of his own. I did start adding to my list of moves by "accidentally" brushing against his protruding stomach whenever I walked by him on tee boxes or greens. The third time I did this move I think he anticipated it and initiated the contact before I could.

My drive on 16 was a towering shot. Counting the roll it went about 250 yards, even going further than the dean's ball - the first time anyone had done that all day. I received congratulatory remarks from each of the men. The doc and dean drove away, while I was putting my driver away. President May walked up behind me.

"Nice shot, boy!" This was followed by a very sharp pop on the ass. It was so sharp I couldn't help but grunt which started out as a wince but finished as a slight moan.

"You like that don't you boy?" I smiled, not denying it. "You like it when a man gives you a spank on that tight ass?"

"Yes Sir." I tried to say this in the most submissive way.

"Well then, perhaps I should have you take a trip over my knee." He gave two more hard spanks. I remained still and took them. "Alright boy, time to go. Get in the cart."

"Yes Sir."

We took off. Once again, I put my knee against his and this time leaned against his shoulder as well. He freed his right arm and brought it up and over to wrap around my entire body. He pulled me into his side in a tight side hug.

"Let's put the games away. Come all the way in here." My shoulder now pressed against his side; my forearm pushed into his firm belly. I scooted closer to him in my seat so we were hip to hip. "There you go. That's it, boy."

This was the closest I had been to my dream bear. I was in heaven at that moment. But I also wanted more, and I suspected more would happen at his house tonight. This round of golf couldn't end soon enough.

Fortunately, the last two holes did play fairly quickly. Two of us were certainly eager to get to the next chapter of our day. I shook hands with all three men on the 18th green and as expected President May invited everyone over for cigars and drinks. I waited for the men to put their clubs up in the members' storage facility and followed them to the president's house. President May gave me a brief tour when we entered his home. From the 12th hole, what I saw as the first story was a walkout basement that opened up to the pool area. The main floor was built on top of a hillside while the rest of the house took up the slope. The first story consisted of the kitchen, dining, living, and a couple bedrooms. After a quick walkthrough President May took me down to the basement and out the backdoors to a gorgeous backyard. There was an outdoor patio area below the deck complete with patio furniture, an outdoor kitchen, and a hot tub off to the side. And as I expected, there was small pool trimmed with brick, dark pavement, and a well kept lawn that ran to the fence's edge.

Nearest the kitchen area was a glass coffee table with four lounge chairs on either end of it. Dean Parsons and the doc took two seats opposite each other while I took one of the remaining chairs between them. President May went back into the house to fetch the cigars and grab the bottle of Four Roses whiskey that he had procured for the occasion. Dr. Patterson tried to get me to say something critical of Dean Parsons in his role as my boss, but I resisted the bait. Dean Parsons sat there proud and appreciative that I had declined throwing him under the bus. He commented that my loyalty deserved a small raise.

Small talk wasn't natural to me, especially around these big dogs. I smiled and laughed awkwardly at most of what was said. I was relieved when President May returned. He passed out the cigars, giving Dr. Patterson one from his more expensive collection. He then hitched up his shorts took the seat opposite me. I noticed right away how high he had raised up the legs of his shorts and the framing they gave his bulge. I was going to have a mouthwatering view this afternoon!

The cigar cutter and lighter were passed around. I managed to slightly embarrass myself coughing through my first few puffs as I tried to light my cigar. Each of them took turns giving me a hard time except for President May.

Dr. Patterson directed most of the first thirty minutes of conversation. Somehow he got on about telling stories from his playing days. I think he used shoulder soreness as an excuse to tell how he originally hurt it when he was a big time pitcher. He mentioned needing to have someone named Liam rub it out for him. I thought it was interesting he went to a male masseuse. Anyway, this gave Dean Parsons a chance to talk about his time as an outside linebacker in college. I knew he looked like a football player!

To be honest though I didn't pay attention to much of their stories. I blame that on the drinks, but mostly on President May's bulge taunting me from across the table. President May was active in the conversation calling everyone out on their bull shit, but also taking many chances to tease me as well. Every now and then he would adjust himself and make sure I was getting the best view. I knew he caught me looking, but I didn't care at this point. It was obvious to both of us what we wanted. We had laid our cards face down on the table.

There was a knock at the back gate. President May opened it up and grabbed a delivery order consisting of a few different appetizers from the 19th Hole.

"I didn't know they delivered to houses." I said in surprise. I had never heard of that happening or was asked to do that when I worked at the club.

"They do for VIP members!" President May responded smugly. I saw Dr. Patterson roll his eyes but he offered no comeback. He did ask for another drink, however.

"Tom, I could go for another one. You have the mixes for any cocktails at your bar inside?"

"I do. I have all the fixings to make whatever your heart desires. But you know, Johnny was a bartender and waiter at the club not too long ago. How 'bout it Johnny? You want to whip us up one of your specialties?"

I spit out the ice I was chomping on. I hadn't expected such a request. "Yeah, I can do that. What would you guys like?"

"Surprise us kid." The dean answered.

"Come on back, John. I'll show you where everything's at and leave you to your magic." I gladly followed President May into the house like a dog following its master.

He led me to the long wooden bar against the back wall. He started pulling bottles and mixers onto the counter top.

"Here is your whiskey, vodka, gin - a whole other bunch of stuff underneath there if you need it. There's olives and fruit in the fridge too."

He was right. There was almost a full bar stored underneath. He must have thrown the best parties to have a stock like that. I bent down to examine the shelves and see what I could make. That's when President May made his most aggressive move of the day.

He placed his left hand on my back keeping me in a bent over position. He took his right hand and started grabbing and rubbing my ass. I didn't say anything; I didn't move; I didn't resist. He could touch me all he wanted. And he did. He made a couple circles around my ass with his right hand and then began spanking me over and over - one after another. He stopped after five.

"This is what you want. Isn't it boy?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied fervently.

"Stand up." His voice was stern and short. I obeyed his order.

Grabbing both of my hips he spun me around to face him. My back was against the counter. I had nowhere to go. His eyes looked hungry and his mouth hung slightly open. He stepped in closer - close enough that his big belly pressed against my toned stomach. He closed his eyes and brought his lips to mine. I leaned into him too and accepted his kiss. It started out slow but quickly amped up in passion. I rolled my head and tongue with his, trying to follow his movements. It was my first kiss. I hoped I was doing it right. It was stranger than I had imagined but a good strange. I felt his hands start to explore my body - caressing my arms, my torso, and my ass.

I don't know how long we stayed there making out. Eventually, he spun me back around and wrapped both his arms around me putting me in a tight bear hug. His groin rubbed against me with a few short yet forceful thrusts thrown in there. One arm was holding my stomach, the other held my chest and pulled me back, so he could whisper and growl in my ear.

"Use the small cups. I want to get rid of these guys as fast as possible. Then boy - we're going to have some alone time. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes Sir!" I said in a submissive moan. He growled and pressed his lips right up against my ear. I could feel his tongue tickle me as he spoke.

"I think you're going to be calling me a lot more than 'sir" by the end of the night." I knew what name he wanted me to call him. I tried to impress him by using it right then and there.

"Yes D...", He pressed a finger to my lips and cut me off.

"No, no, boy. Not yet. You'll know when it's time." He released me. Gave me one more hard spank and headed back out to the patio.

"You get lost in your own basement there, Tom." I heard Dr. Patterson say as the glass door slid open. I don't know how I managed to gather myself after that. I think the motivation of the faster I worked, the faster I could finally be alone with President Ma helped. I decided to keep it simple and go with a manhattan. First, I had to tuck my erect dick into my waistband. Then, I quickly, but correctly, made four manhattans and placed them on a serving tray I found under the bar. I scooped up the trey and headed for the door.

All three were enjoying some hilarious anecdote as I came back through the sliding door. I had to use my foot to get it open without spilling the drinks but I managed. President May's seat was closest to the door and faced away from me. I walked past him and set the tray on the coffee table in front. I grabbed a drink each for Doc and the dean - having to lean a bit in their direction to complete the handoff. I felt President May's fingers lightly grazing my ass as I did so. I smiled - made a mental check to see if my dick was firmly fastened up in my belt - and then turned to hand him his drink.

"Thank you, son."

I grabbed the last drink on the table and returned to my seat. It was impossible to follow the conversation during this second round. The preceding series of events played on loop in my mind. I wondered how this new found fun would continue. I stared at President May as I contemplated what his next move might be. I became aware of every slight movement he made. Whenever the doc and dean began another long diatribe, he'd catch my stare and hold me there. His face was still; his eyes unblinking. The way he looked at me reminded of the way he'd look after I called him "Sir." A small satisfied light would flicker behind his pupils at the sound of this name. Now however, his eyes were ablaze - with pride, with confidence, with power. He knew he owned me - that I was his. It was what I later came to call the "look of the alpha."

He could direct me with this look. Anywhere he set his eyes on, mine would follow. His eyes flicked down to his right hand. I watched to see what it would do. He made a tight fist and then slowly stretched it out, rubbing his fingers down the length of his fun and tapping the arm of his chair - once, twice, three times, again and again - in the same rhythm as the spanking he had just given me. He would grab my eyes again and then look down to to his crotch. His legs opened wider into a larger man spread. His shorts rode higher up and created an even clearer outline of his daddy bulge. I interpreted this as an invitation. I wanted to walk over there and drop to my knees right there. I was struggling to control myself. This was a small form of torture, and I could tell he loved driving me crazy; he loved toying with me. He wanted to tease me, to taunt me, to get me so worked up with lust and desire that I would be putty in his hands later - ready to be molded into his perfect boy. And his plan was working flawlessly.

Finally, my purgatory was over, and I heard Dr. Patterson announce that it was time to call it a day. Dean Parsons followed his lead and started to tail him out the side gate.

"Thank you gentlemen. We will have to do this again sometime. Johnny, can you help me real quick in carrying these glasses and plates into the house?" I wished the dean a good day and told Dr. Patterson it was nice to meet him. President May walked the two men out, and I grabbed a handful of plates and took them inside.

I was reaching over the bar and putting glasses in the sink when I heard President May's footsteps come around the corner. He stepped inside and pulled the glass door shut behind him. I remained at the bar; my back turned away from President May. I was excited but nervous. My legs and hands shook. I had never done this before. I wanted this, but I needed him to lead - to direct me.

I heard the sound of footsteps start again, edging towards me. They were taking their time. Still, not a word was said by either of us. His last few steps were silent. I didn't realize how close he had gotten to me until I felt his hands gently caress my shoulders. He began massaging them very gently. I failed to suppress a shudder.

"John, what's wrong. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine...It's just my first time. I'm a little nervous, that's all."

"John, turn around and look at me."

I did. He held both my arms keeping me still and leaned in close. His nose was inches from mine, and he looked me right in the eye. The 'look of the alpha' was gone. Now, I saw the same man who comforted me when I made a fool of myself in the boardroom and when I came out for the first time in my life.

"John, it's okay if you don't want to do this. You can go home. I'll understand."

"No, it's okay." I brought my hands to rest on his stomach. "I want to stay. I want to do this."

"Do you trust me?" He asked, trying to build up my confidence in him once again.

"Yes Sir, I do." My hand moved to his chest.

"Good, because you should trust me. I'm not going to hurt you. We can take it slow. We will use a traffic light system. I'll ask you what color the light is. If you're fine, say green. If you want to slow down or ease up, say yellow. If you want to call a complete stop to things, say red. You can say red at any time. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I trust you."

"Good!" He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back. "Good. Because I want this too."

His hands went down and took hold again of my hips. He pulled me in so my stomach met his. "I've wanted you for a long time, John. Ever since I first saw you and had that inkling that you might swing my way. I wanted to hold you just like I am now"

The seductive fire was returning to his eyes. His hand reached around and grabbed as much of my ass as it could possibly grasp. "I've wanted this sweet little ass - to make it mine! I've wanted to make you my boy - to be your dom - to be your daddy bear."

I started to close my eyes imagining this all coming true. My cock was giving my delight in his sweet whispers away. It poked at his leg.

"Is that what you want, John? Do you want me to make you my boy? Do you want to submit to me?"

I was now holding him tighter, trying to get closer and closer to him, rubbing my cock against his leg, breathing heavily. He seized on this willing reaction and spun me around. He wrapped me up in a big bear hug pressing his crotch against my ass. I felt the first indications of a hardening bulge. Aggressively he began grinding into me with circular motion, bucking me into the bar on each upward movement.

"You feel that boy? Is that what you want? Do you want me to feed you and breed you?"

"Yes Sir! Please Sir!" I begged and began pressing my ass back into him as well.

"Oh John, the days of you calling me "Sir" are about to be over. It's time for me to take on a new role in your life."

Again, I knew what name he wanted me to call him. But I knew it wasn't time for that yet. He wanted to earn that name. He wanted to force it out of me. So like a good boy, I stayed silent.

He began to thrust harder and harder into me. He began to kiss my shoulders and the back of my neck. He growled in my ear and got drunk on my scent.

His hands found their way inside my shirt. He explored every inch of my smooth torso and muscular chest. He completed this expedition and then started to undo my belt. heard the clink of it's medal as it was undone. Next, he opened the button of my pants and allowed both of his thumbs to sneak inside the waistband of my boxer briefs, so they could feel the top of my bush. He pulled down my zipper ever so slowly.

"Arms up." His voice was sharp and direct. I swiftly obeyed. He grabbed the sides of my shirt and lifted them up over my head turning my shirt inside out in the process. I felt the cool touch of his hands on my shoulders as they lightly traced their way down my back. But then, the heat from his body was gone. He had taken a few steps back.

"Turn around. Let me see you." I spun around. I felt exposed. I was shirtless; my pants were undone; and he was fully clothed. He looked me up and down twice, then stepped back in and rubbed my torso with his right hand.