Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 09

Story Info
Hot tub fun with John, President May, and Dean Parsons.
7.5k words
4.65
9.6k
11

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers

Author's Note: Here is the return of the President May story. Needed a break from it, but found myself thinking of a lot of ideas/scenarios I wanted to explore with these characters. Have other plans and with the developments in this chapter I think it opens up some fun doors. As always, I love hearing feedback and am happy to chat/respond with people on here. Be sure to include your email if you take the time to write a note. the comment section is fun too though. I'm glad people are infatuated with President May and Dean Parsons as much as I am! Happy Reading!

___________________________________________________________________

I nestled deeper into President May's side as we sat together on his office sofa. I had just finished rehashing the events that occurred earlier that morning in Dean Parsons' office. I was not sure if I had crossed a line or not. I had dropped my pants and showed the Dean my bare ass. It was his request, but I was a willing participant. He knew about my relationship with the President and wanted to see the President's handiwork from the night before. I had upset President May pretty badly which gave him cause to take me over his knee and give me a sound spanking. Dean Parsons convinced me that President May would not be mad if I dropped my trousers. Who was I to argue with my boss and my Daddy's long trusted friend?

Still, I felt guilty, and so I came clean to President May right away. I marched straight to his presidential suite and confessed. He held me tightly. I waited with bated breath for him to speak. Would he be mad? Would he tell me to get out?

To my great relief, President May wasn't angry at all. In fact, he found the story quite humorous. I lifted myself off his chest as he continued to laugh while picturing the scene playing out in his mind. He remarked on the cunning maneuver Dean Parsons had used to get me to drop my pants.

"He knows first hand how skilled I am with these hands." He held his meaty paw out in front of him and turned it over, showcasing it for me. "I would never abuse my boy and leave a bruise on his cute butt." His other arm was wrapped around me and slid down to grab a handful of the seat of my khaki pants.

President May used this as an opportunity to jump into a conversation about open relationships. I listened attentively. The rules were that we had to be completely honest with one another, and that both parties had to agree to open up the relationship to a certain person. Also, "Daddy" was the only person allowed to fuck me. His words, not mine. But I agreed wholeheartedly. We did establish a rule that he could still top the third party. That was my idea. The thought of Dean Parsons bent over with President May standing atop him, pumping his cock into him, that

I wanted to see. Plus, I felt the slight imbalance of sexual rights in his favor was appropriate for the dom/sub relationship we had established. President May did assure me that I always had the right of veto. I was his "number one." That was the first time he had used that nickname. It made me blush.

I slipped down and rested my head on the top of his stomach. I peered down and saw his substantial bulge pressing against his suit pants. Suddenly, I was hungry. It was lunchtime afterall. I tentatively placed my hand on the inside of his thigh. He widened his legs, and I took that as a sign of approval. I cupped his big balls in my hand and gently massaged them. After a few moments of tender silence, the President spoke.

"Well, my number one, you're being quite the little tease today. How about you kneel between my legs there and give Daddy some lovin'. Then he'll take you to lunch." I looked towards the door. "The door is locked. We'll be fine." He said.

I slipped off the couch and shuffled between the President's legs. In no time I had his pants unbuckled and freed his gorgeous Daddy dick. I attacked that dick with great enthusiasm. There was a deep sigh from President May. "Good boy. That's a good boy." He patted my head, and I worked my magic.

It didn't take long to finish President May off. I don't know if it was the setting, this was the first time I had sucked him off in his office, or if the talk about some future fun with Dean Parsons really got his motor going. Either way, I received my pre-lunch treat with minimal expense of energy. I did have to be extra diligent and make sure I didn't let a drop of his sweet syrup spill onto his suit pants. At this point though, I had plenty of practice and had become an excellent cocksucker. Not a drop was spilt. I tucked his cock and balls back into his pants, zipped him back up, and he took me to lunch. On our return to the office he gave me a loving swat on the butt with instructions to invite Dean Parsons over to dinner that Friday night.

Friday night came. President May had planned a little backyard cookout for the three of us. He tended the grill while I set the outdoor table. He wore a Hawain patterned pair of swim trunks that came a couple inches above the knee and hugged his backside nicely. His light blue v-neck shirt showed off plenty of his salt and pepper chest hair. He had picked out a special outfit for me to wear that night. I had a square navy blue swimsuit that was cut much shorter than his. He wanted some eye candy to look at, and for Dean Parsons to look at too was my guess. My shirt was nearly skin tight and the same shade as President May's. However, my shirt said "Pool Boy" on the front of it. I would, of course, be eating with the two men, but it was quite clear that I would be providing service in a variety of ways tonight.

Dean Parsons arrived around 7:00. He, too, had his swim trunks on, same style as President May's - showing off a little bit of thigh but still maintaining a man's dignity. His white shirt hung loosely but I could still admire his linebacker muscles. My outfit had clearly caught his eye as he gave me a second and third look before saying anything.

"Damn, son. You're looking good in your little shorts there. 'Pool Boy,' huh?" He let out a laugh. "Tom really likes to draw clear definite lines. I like it! Well, pool boy, how about you show me where the master of the house is?"

"Yes Sir, he's out back." I led the way, but not before Dean Parsons snuck in a chance to feel my backside. It made me smile. I felt sexy. This was going to be a fun night!

I opened the sliding door to the patio where President May was still hard at work at the grill. He stepped away when he saw Dean Parsons and the two men greeted each other with a hug. Dean Parsons again commented on my outfit. President May glanced over at me and winked.

"Yes, I am a lucky Daddy, no doubt. Speaking of pool boys, John, how about you run inside and fetch us some drinks. I put the liquor and mixers out on the counter."

"Yes Sir," I said and turned and headed inside.

"Fix one for yourself if you like." I heard President May call as I slipped through the door. I could feel both men's eyes on me as I disappeared into the room.

Shortly, I returned and handed the two men their drinks and set mine down on the table. They were talking about some new country club development happening on the 12th hole, which sat just beyond President May's privacy fence. Without pausing the conversation President May indicated with his eyes he wanted me to grab the plates and begin serving the food. I set the plates in front of the men and grabbed the large plate with the medium rare steaks. I gave each man their pick of the three steaks and plopped the remaining one onto my plate. Next I served the potatoes and a medley of vegetables. As I made my way around the table each man took their opportunity to cop a feel of my ass and/or legs. Finally, I unfolded each man's napkin and with their assistance placed it on their lap. Their swimsuits had bunched way up their thighs which gave me a clear view of what I guessed was to be my dessert later on. Before sitting down I looked to President May to check and see if there was anything I forgot. He gave me a smile, mouthed a "good boy," and motioned for me to take my seat. He placed his knee against mine and we ate our meal, never breaking this contact.

Dinner was delicious. President May was a master of the grill. In typical fashion the two of them dominated the conversation. I jumped in when I could but mostly only spoke when spoken to. I didn't mind taking the backseat. It was comfortable for me. Plus, it gave me a chance to watch over their drinks and fetch refills when they were needed. At the end of the meal, I stood up and cleared the men's plates.

"John, you're an even better waiter than I remember from your days at the club," remarked Dean Parsons.

"Thank you, Sir."

"I just wish the country club uniform had included those shorts. Are those new?"

"Yes, I think so."

"You think so?"

"I bought them for him." President May jumped in. "John's wardrobe is a little too baggy for my tastes. Don't worry, we'll fix that in time!" He reached over and smacked me on the butt. The two men shared a laugh. I, too, couldn't help but enjoy the banter.

"Well, if you start buying the boy tighter dress pants to wear around the office, you won't hear any complaints from me, Sir."

"That's not a bad idea, Rick. I'll have to take the boy shopping tomorrow. That will be great fun!"

I took the dirty dishes into the kitchen inside. When I returned the two men had moved to the cushioned lounge chairs next to the hot tub. I brought the bottle of whiskey and the fixings for President May's manhattans outside, so I didn't have to keep walking inside to refill their drinks. I poured each of them round number three and took the chair between the two men.

We chatted and listened to music for twenty minutes before President May decided he was ready to jump in the hot tub. President May stood up first and led the way. He discarded his v-neck shirt on the ground which I dutifully bent down to pick up. When I stood back up, Dean Parsons had appeared in front of me handing me his own shirt. I was not focused on the shirt though. Instead, I admired the furry chest and stomach of the big man. It was not the first time I'd seen him shirtless. In fact, I'd seen him in full buff after our racquetball matches. But that did not stop me from lusting after him as if this was the first time I'd seen the massive field of black grizzly hair. I took the shirt and folded both of them neatly on a nearby table. I took off my own shirt, folded it like so, and joined the two daddy bears in the hot tub. Immediately President May pulled me toward him and had me sit on his lap. I adjusted myself until I was comfortable and leaned against his boulderous stomach. My legs rested between his own. He played with my stomach as we chatted with the Dean.

"You're a lucky man, Tom. A damn lucky man!"

"Oh I know it, Rick! I've got myself a special boy in this one!" President May began kissing my ear and rubbing my inner thigh. The tips of his fingers brushed against my balls. The shenanigans stopped and our conversation slipped into a little university gossip. I enjoyed this very much. It was fun to get to know the inside dirt on some of the people and things going on at the university. This carried on for about a half hour. I sat on President May's lap for most of it, except for when he wanted to sit on the rim of the tub to cool off or I had to go and make a refill of drinks. It was a wonderful night, but then, Dean Parsons drastically changed the topic of conversation.

"So John, have you made any more trips over your Daddy's knee? Your little rump was quite tender the other day."

I was taking a sip of my drink when he asked this and had to spit the liquid back into the glass. I looked at President May. He was staring back at me with a drunken haze in his eyes and a crooked smile, obviously enjoying the sudden question and my embarrassed reaction. "Your boss asked you a question, John. Be a good boy and answer the man."

I turned back to the Dean. "Uh, no Sir. I haven't been spanked since earlier this week." President May's hand found my ass and began to play with it, giving it soft pats, simulated spanks, under the water. My swim suit grew tighter.

"Damn Tom," Dean Parsons exclaimed, "have you gone soft in your old age?"

"Unfortunately, I haven't had a reason to spank John lately. He's been a good boy." President May kissed my shoulder.

"A dom doesn't need a reason to spank his boy. Gosh, I remember you used to spank me all the time, whether I deserved it or not. You're telling me you haven't given the boy any maintenance spankings?"

"No Rick, no I have not. But perhaps I should start."

"What are maintenance spankings?" I asked. Dean Parsons was quick to answer.

"A maintenance spanking means your Daddy, there, can spank you whenever he wants. Spankings are good for boys. Frequent trips over the knee helps remind the boy of his proper place. Reminds him who is in charge -- who wears the pants in the relationship."

I looked at President May. "Why haven't you spanked me more?" I asked. My desire to be put under his control was intensifying.

"I wanted to bring you along slowly. I'm not sure what you're ready for. I don't want to scare you off."

"You're not going to scare me off."

There was silence, now. I caught him leaning in for a kiss. I leaned in too. It was the first time I kissed President May in front of anyone. When our lips broke, I put my lips to his ear and whispered, "you can spank me anytime you want, Sir." This caused his eyes to grow twice their size and I felt his cock pulse against my thigh.

We continued to whisper back and forth. I'm not sure if Dean Parsons could hear what we said. If he could, he didn't interrupt. Politely, he let us carry on our private conversation.

"Be careful what you wish for, boy. I may just bend you over my knee in this hot tub."

"You can, Sir."

"You'd be okay with that? Getting spanked in front of your boss?"

"Yes Daddy." We stopped our whispering. President May growled in my ear and nibbled at my ear lobe.

"Alright boy, stand up!" I stood. President May stood also. His swim trunks were definitely showing a pronounced tent. He grabbed me underneath the arm and positioned me in the middle of the tub. He placed one foot on the seat of the hot tub next to Dean Parsons, and then bent me over his raised knee. He pinned me there with his arm while his free hand began to pull at my shorts, smoothing out any wrinkles. I'm sure it was a lovely view for the two men. I felt exposed, and I liked it.

POP!

The first spank was a light one, but it got my attention.

POP! POP!

There came two more. I put my hands on the edge of the hot tub and tried to brace myself for further blows.

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

Now, the blows were coming at a faster rate. I noticed Dean Parsons stirring. He was fiddling with his own trunks, undoubtedly turned on by the scene in front of him. Surprisingly, I did not feel uncomfortable being spanked in front of another man. The liquor certainly helped, but the thought of the Dean's thick erect cock was also distracting me from any uncomfortable thoughts. After a few more whallops President May halted the proceedings.

"Stand up." His voice was direct. I obeyed. He put his hand on my shoulder to keep me in position as he moved behind me. I felt his stiffening bulge rub against my spanked ass. My own manhood was sticking straight out. He wrapped me in a bearhug momentarily and felt all along my torso. He lightly kissed up my neck until he found my ear.

"You okay?" He whispered softly.

"Yes Daddy."

"What color is the light?"

"It's green, Sir. Bright green."

"Mmmmm, you're such a good boy!" His hands moved down to my drawstring and began to undo it's knot. I took a deep breath. "Rick, why don't you help me out in humbling this boy."

"I thought you'd never ask!" Eagerly, Dean Parsons stood up. Heavy waves crashed against the side as 260lbs of pure man rapidly broke the water's surface. Dan Parsons stood close enough to me that his stomach was touching my arm. Once my drawstring was undone, President May slid his right hand to rub my bare ass cheeks. My swim suit started to fall down with it only being held up by my protruding erection. President May soon lifted my trunks over this obstacle, and they floated at the surface.

"All the way off, son." I quickly complied. I was now standing in a hot tub, butt naked with the two authority figures I had crushed on throughout my entire college career. But I wasn't going to be standing for much longer. President May positioned his foot on the ledge once more, and then directed Dean Parsons to do the same from the opposite end.

"Back over."

"Yes Sir." I laid over both of their knees now. I could feel the breeze on my naked ass.

SMACK!

President May's first blow was a measured one. He then told Dean Parsons it was his turn.

SMACK!

I noticed Dean Parsons' hand was slightly bigger and carried more force behind it. My torso bumped into the two men's bent knees with my dick rubbing into President May's inner thigh.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! They continued to alternate blows. After a while, when my winces became audible over the rushing jets, President May stopped the proceedings and rubbed my ass. It felt good. It took away some of the sting.

"Here, Sir. Can I help the boy with some relief?"

"Go ahead, Rick." President May removed his hand and Dean Parsons took his turn exploring my naked flesh. The Dean's hands were much more aggressive, more intent on becoming familiar with my skin then providing relief. I enjoyed it all the same.

"May I?" The Dean asked. I could not interpret the exact meaning of the question being unable to see their faces, but I soon learned the intent and the answer to the question a second later. The Dean's large hand pushed its way in between my legs. I spread my feet wider to accommodate the intrusion. His fingers gently rubbed on my floating sack and eventually made their way up the length of my cock. I shuddered at the sensitive touch and bent further over their two knees. My ass was becoming more exposed, and seizing an opportunity, Dean Parsons rubbed his finger all along it's crack. However, when he started to snake his finger inside, I heard and felt the result of what must have been President May slapping his wrist.

"No, no. That's only for his Daddy."

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." The Dean apologized.

"I think the boy has been humbled enough. John, stand up." I stood up and was pulled backward until I was once again sitting on the President's lap. This time, my legs were swung over both of his thighs, and he cradled me in his arms. He kissed my shoulder and licked at my bare chest. After having his fill he let his free hand fumble around with my saluting dick. There was no way that was going to go down anytime soon.

"How's my boy? Still having fun?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm having fun."

"I'm proud of you, son. You make me a very happy Daddy."

He hugged me tight against his body. I felt extremely vulnerable being the only naked one in the tub with these two men. Also, being made to sit on one of their laps, contributed to this feeling. I very much liked this feeling.

"John, did you like your spanking?" Dean Parsons asked from the other side of the tub.

"Yes Sir, I did."

"You like going over another man's knee?"

"Yes Sir."

"Oh, he likes it very much." The President said and flashed a toothy smile at the Dean as he began ever so slightly jerking me off underneath the water. "His cute dick is hard as a rock!"

"That's a dead give away then." The Dean said. He took a sip of his drink. "Perhaps I could help you out, Tom, and provide a little discipline myself when John turns in unsatisfactory work?"

"I would be okay with that. But you'll have to ask John if he's okay with it. I don't make my boy do anything he doesn't want to." President May kissed my cheek. He adored me. I felt warm inside, and it wasn't from the hot water.

johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers
12