Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about it, John? Do you think an occasional spanking or two at work might help you stay motivated?" I looked at the Dean. His giddy face could not conceal the answer he desired. I looked back at President May. He issued a slight nod. I had his permission.

"Yes Sir, I think that would be helpful. Help keep me motivated."

"Excellent! That is most exciting!" The Dean even rubbed his hands together in eagerness. Hands that I would become very familiar with from the sound of it.

"Don't worry, boy." President May said assuringly, "the Dean knows the light system. If he becomes too much, let Daddy know."

"Yes Daddy."

President May continues to play with my groin. I noticed Dean Parsons looking at President May and make a face as if he had received some kind of signal. Dean Parsons lifted himself out of the water and sat on the edge. His masculine body was on display for me to see except for his calves below the water. The patio lights hit him perfectly. His beefy arms and chest, his powerful stomach, all covered in hair, and then that bulge! His trunks were failing to contain it. His thick cock made the suit almost burst at the seams. I unconsciously lick my lips.

President May switched to a full fist grip and slowly pumped my own manhood (significantly smaller than the Deans, but most men would be). My breathing became labored. Daddy's strong hand and my boss's husky body were becoming too much for me.

All of my senses were being overloaded. I was getting close. My body began to collapse onto President May's body. But suddenly, he stopped. I came back to my senses.

"You were getting ready to cum, weren't you boy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tsk tsk, you were going to cum before our guest? Where are your manners, son?"

"Sorry Sir. I didn't know."

"It's okay boy. I mustn't forget, you still have much to learn." He patted my butt twice. "It's rude for a pool boy to cum before his Daddy or before Daddy's guest. Look at your boss. Do you like what you see, my boy?"

"Yes Daddy," I muttered.

"Tell Daddy what you like about your boss."

"I like his hairy chest, his big arms, his stomach, his hair." It was difficult to form thoughts given the circumstances.

"What else, my boy?"

"His bulge..."

"It's big, isn't it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"You like big cocks, don't you? You like big Daddy dicks!" As he said this, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his own stiffening package.

"Yes Daddy, I do."

"Mmm, that's my boy. That's a good boy." I kept holding onto President May's package. "You want to suck on that big cock don't you?."

I looked at President May. This was the moment we had been talking about. "Yes Sir, I do. Only if you're okay with it."

"I think it would be the polite thing for a pool boy to do."

"Should I...?"

"Yes boy, you should. But, I want you to kiss my ass, first. So it's clear who you still belong to. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy." And with that he stood up carrying me with him. He gently set me down on the hot tub floor. He untied his drawstring and turned his back towards me. I dropped to my knees in the tub. He let his swim trunks fall just below the perfect curvature of his big daddy ass. He waited with his hands on his hips looking over his shoulder. He nodded at me. I leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on his perfect ass. "Good boy," he said again and he yanked up his shorts and tied them in place. "Now, pool boy, attend to our guest."

I swam over to the waiting Dean. He had been waiting patiently, but his face told me it had not been an easy wait. His shorts told the same story. They needed to be loosened. Their task of keeping the Dean concealed and supported was becoming a losing one. I untied the Dean's trunks and with his assistance pulled them downwards and off.

I took a moment to admire his body with my hands. The newly exposed thighs were a sight to behold. I kissed the inside of each one. Then, when I finally allowed myself to, I gazed at the Dean's enormous manhood. I had seen it before but never like this. Our showers together told me he had a thick cock, but I was seeing it for the first time fully erect. It was thicker than I had imagined. His low hanging balls complimented the great girth of his daddy cock. I licked on these first like President May had taught me. Then, my tongue made its way up his shaft. It was a long journey. When I reached the head, I took the Dean into my mouth for the first time. The shudder that escaped his lungs made me feel proud. It also gave me the surreal feeling that I was finally sucking on this man's massive cock! I had been this man's student, his waiter, his employee, his racquetball partner, and now, I was his cocksucker.

I wanted to impress the Dean with my abilities, but I also wanted to make President May proud. Somehow, I felt that providing exemplary service would be evidence for his abilities as a handler, a trainer, a dom, a master Daddy. I think I was doing a good job too because every time I looked up at the Dean his eyes were closed and his head tilted toward the side with a look of ecstasy on his face. After a few minutes, I felt President May's hand on my ass. It stayed there momentarily before administering two love pats.

"Boys, why don't you say we take this to a place a little more comfortable." I took my mouth off the Dean's bull cock. I was grateful for the break. My jaw was beginning to ache being stretched constantly over such a notable girth. "John, run and get us some towels, first. Try not to get too much water on the floor."

I obeyed the President's command and hurried inside. The difference in temperature made me shiver and motivated me to retrieve the towels quickly. I grabbed three towels, putting one on the floor and dragging it behind me to mop up the water that had dripped off my smooth skin. Once outside, the two men stopped their conversation and stepped out of the water. I wrapped a towel around President May's shoulders first and then the Dean. Only then did I retrieve the towel from the floor, still near the entrance way, and use it to dry myself off.

Once dry, President May led us inside. I was sandwiched between the two men as we ascended the stairs to the bedroom. President May still wore his trunks while the Dean and I were stark naked. He felt up my ass from behind, never breaking contact and feeling its muscles stretch and contract with each step.

President May stepped into the bathroom and retrieved a fresh towel. He placed it in the middle of the floor by the foot of the bed. He didn't say anything. He only pointed to the floor. I dropped down to my knees and looked up. He then ushered Dean Parsons back in front of me, and I resumed the Dean's service. I immediately wrapped my lips back over his cockhead, but I was corrected by President May. "Lick his balls first, son."

I would say I forgot to show this sign of deference I had been taught, but in reality I thought this was a continuation of the Dean's blow job and didn't think I had to lick the man's balls again. I kept silent and didn't protest, though. Daddy was always right, and why should I complain about having to lick these big sugary plums anyway? I looked up at President May and when he nodded his head, I resumed sucking cock.

I listened to the sounds and paid attention to the movements of the Dean's body and soon found a rhythm he found most pleasurable. I let my hands roam around his thick legs and up through the bushy hair on his stomach and chest. Eventually, I spent significant time pawing at his wide ass, feeling its hair, being so bold as to squeeze it over and over. Neither man stopped me, so I figured I was in the clear.

President May stood by us the whole time. I looked over to him and noticed he, too, had discarded his swim trunks. I also saw his thick alpha cock was parallel with the floor. Wanting to please him, I leaned over and tried to take his cock in my mouth, but he leaned back and denied my attempt.

"No, no. One cock at a time, boy. You'll get Daddy's cock soon enough." He gripped the top of my head, turned it, and placed me back on the Dean's throbbing meat. His hand stayed there and petted my hair as I bobbed back and forth. Peering upwards, I saw the Dean's face fixed in pleasured anguish. He took hold of the sides of my head and began to pump his cock into me. His stomach would bump into my forehead and his cock would lodge deep in my throat. I held on for a few seconds, but his size was too much for me. Just before I began to choke, President May put a hand on the Dean's shoulder and had him back off.

"Go easy on the boy. He's a fast learner, but still a learner."

"Sorry, Sir. Sorry, John."

I took a few breaths and took Dean Parsons in my mouth once again. I gave President May a look of gratitude. He winked at me. I knew he would always protect me. Once again, he petted my head as I did a boy's work.

His hand didn't stay there for long though. Soon, he had one hand on my shoulder to steady himself as he leaned over and pawed at my ass. Then, he began to spank me once again.

The spanks broke my rhythm, but once I was able to find it again, I could tell the Dean was getting close. The scene before him was working. His grunts became more audible and his hips struggled to keep from thrusting deeper into my mouth. President May's hand picked up the pace, which caused me to pick up my pace as well. The intensity of the moment flooded into my head, and I felt a huge rush. I feared the pleasure of this rush would be short lived and suspected the sting in my ass would soon be communicated to my brain. But before this could happen, Dean Parson's cock pulsed and flooded my throat. I kept swallowing like I'd been taught until the Dean was done feeding me.

The spanking had stopped too, and I sat back on my heels. Dean Parsons moved away and collapsed onto the bed and tried to catch his breath. My chin was lifted skyward, and when I opened my eyes I saw the face of the President. He bent down, wiped the little bit of cum that had spilled out of the corner of my mouth and deposited it back in. I sucked on his finger until I it was clean. He then gave me a kiss.

"Good boy! Daddy is so proud of you!" I knelt there. My face beaming. He straightened up, and I saw his erect cock once again. I leaned forward and tried to take it in my mouth but was again denied. "Down boy!" He hit the top of my head lightly. "Take a break. Let the Dean relax a bit. Then, you're going to use that pretty mouth to lube Daddy up before he fucks your boss."

I couldn't believe my ears! This was a fantasy I had pleasured myself to, many times. "Can I watch?" I asked.

"Of course, you can, son. I want you right by my side." He gave me one more kiss. "Let me get you some water. Your mouth is probably dry after all your cock slobbering." The President amused himself with his little chide and disappeared down the hall. There was a moment of awkward silence with just me and Dean Parsons left in the room. He laid on the bed naked. I stood up and shook the soreness out of my knees.

"So are you ready for that test on Monday?" I laughed out loud at the Dean's random question. He was referring to the exam I had coming up in his class. It was the only course he still taught and very difficult for first year grad students to get into. However for me, enrolling into it was not difficult at all. It helps when you have "connections."

"Not yet." I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, the thought occurred to me that if you happened to do poorly on it, you now know how to get a few bonus points from your professor!" We both laughed heartily at the joke. His massive body shook the whole bed. His cock had began to shrink down, but it still dwarfed my own member. I knew when he handed out the tests on Monday it would be hard not to think of this image.

"What are you two boys laughing at?" President May appeared with two waters in hand. He handed one to me and one to Dean Parsons. We both gulped down a much needed drink. Dean Parsons told his funny professor joke again. President May enjoyed it immensely as well. Then, at a time the President deemed fitting, round two began. President May walked to his reading chair in the corner.

"John, come here." I followed behind, and he took a seat in his chair. He opened his legs wide and flicked his eyes at the floor. No words were needed. We had done this drill many times before. I got down on my knees, kissed my way up his thighs, and began licking his balls. After a bit, he tapped me twice on the forehead which was the signal he was ready for me to start sucking his cock. I loved Daddy's cock. It was big and fat with a beautiful mushroom head, and a shape I was becoming well accustomed to. I thought, soon I'll know this cock like the back of my hand, and be able to pleasure President May with ease. And after tonight's events, I was eager to show him my loyalty and gratitude by doing an excellent job. His next words told me I was accomplishing this goal, too.

"Rick, you better hurry and get yourself ready, or John is going to spoil your fucking. Damn son, you're on a roll tonight!" He sighed deeply. Then, he started to chuckle. "Okay stop, stop! I'm serious, you're going to make me cum. Here," he lifted my forehead off his dick, "lick my balls." I licked with a wide grin still maintaining eye contact. Daddy looked down at me with a look of utter satisfaction in his eyes. That look made my cock pulse.

"Alright Ricky, it's time. On the bed, on all fours."

"Yes Sir." The dean said and climbed onto the bed. He put his weight on his elbows and stuck his ass in the air. Seeing that former football player's ass spread to its max width made me want to top it myself. But that wouldn't be right.

I followed President May to the bed. He directed me to stand at the foot while he walked over to his nightstand and retrieved a condom from one of the drawers. He walked back and handed it to me. "Unwrap it and put it on Daddy. Only you get all of me." I blushed and dropped to my knees. I fumbled with the condom a bit but soon had it wrapped around Daddy's cock. I licked his nuts one more time, and he patted me on the cheek. "Good boy." He turned and climbed up behind his waiting subordinate.

President May had me kneel next to him, so I got a good view of all that was happening. I watched as he steadied the Dean's ass and lined up his cock. When he experienced some pushback from the Dean, he gave him a hard smack on the ass. "Open up. Relax." Finally, with minimal ceremony, the President penetrated the Dean.

"Fuck Tom! I think you've gotten bigger!" Dean Parsons grunted. President May did not speak to the Dean. Instead he spoke to me.

"He's calling me by the name my Momma gave me. Oh no! That's going to have to change. Let's see if we can't get another name out of his lips." He kept firm hold of his hips and used slow but long strokes to allow the Dean to get used to the size of his king cock. Next, his thrusts became more powerful like sudden bursts of energy. Each violent push emitted a grunt from the Dean and made the whole bed rock forward. Then, the President kicked things into high gear. There was no mercy being taken. His thrusts were still controlled, but they were rapid. The Dean's breathing was short and heavy. I gathered he liked it rough!

The President then looked at me. Power and lust had taken over him. I could see it burning in his eyes. His mouth was turned in a wicked smile, and his tongue licked his lips. I felt I was a part of this act. His stare communicated that this was about me as much as it was about the Dean. He wanted his boy to be proud of his Daddy for conquering such a brute of a man. I sat there mesmerized and in awe of this alpha man. And he loved every minute of my admiration!

"Son, come here!" He slowed his bucking and pulled me to him. He slowed the pace and embraced me in a kiss. Our lips stayed locked for several seconds. "I love you, boy."

"I love you Daddy." I said in return. The President exhaled in approval.

"That's it! My boy knows my name. Let's see if we can't turn this stallion into a mare and get him to say it as well!"

President May transitioned into a feverish pace. His tongue hung out as he focused on his prey. The Dean's audible breathing turned into moaning.

"What's my name, Rick?"

"Please! Harder, Sir..." the Dean pleaded.

"Nope, that's not it. Try again, Ricky. What's my name?" President May shifted into an even higher gear.

"Da...", the Dean tried to form a word, but it was indistinguishable from his attempts to breathe. The whole scene was intoxicating for me. I was about to blow, and I wasn't even touching myself.

"C'mon boy, louder. Say it! What's my name?"

"Daddy..." Dean's Parsons voice was loud and pitiful, no longer the baritone he always spoke with.

"Fuck yeah, that's right, boy! Alright, Johnny. Daddy's going to cum. Reach under and hold Daddy's balls. Hurry!"

I reached behind President May and cupped his baby makers. They were tight, but still twice the size of my own. They became even tighter as with one final push he shot his seed into the Dean. Both men laid there struggling for breath. Eventually, President May pulled out and collapsed on his back next to the Dean. Beads of sweat poured down his face and his belly heaved up and down with his breathing. I ignored my desire for sexual relief (as I had done many times) and went to the bathroom to retrieve a few towels. I wiped sweat off President May and took the towel wherever it was needed. I started the shower and made sure the temperature would be to the President's liking. I had been well trained in this cleanup ritual after sex. The only additional step this time being removing his rubber and throwing it away.

After a minute, the President soldiered up and walked to the shower. I followed to see if he wanted help washing up. He did. I was hoping he would! There were multiple shower heads so we both stayed warm under the water. The shower also had a bench on one end. It was quite a large shower. Made for a king, I thought!

I soaped the President down one time, but when I moved to his legs he grabbed me by the arms and kept me from kneeling. Instead, he backed up and pulled me with him until he was seated on the shower bench. He sat me down on his lap.

"You've been such a good boy tonight. Don't think I forgot about you." He reached up above him and turned the shower head off that hit the bench. He extended an open hand to me. "Give me some soap. It's time Daddy took care of his boy."

I poured a generous amount of soap into his palm. Then, he used the soap on my cock that was still in full salute. I shuddered at his touch. I leaned further back against him, unable to hold my own weight. His hands were large and did not have to travel far up my shaft until they overtook the head. I felt small and sitting on his lap made me feel even smaller. I liked that feeling very much. It did not take long for me to explode onto the shower floor.

"Well done, boy. Well done." President May kept me there for a few seconds before lifting me up and moving me back underneath the stream of water. This time, he took up the washing duties and soaped me all over, up and down. Once complete, he turned the remaining shower heads off and grabbed the towel off the hook. He dried me first and then waited for his turn. I grabbed the other fresh towel and did the same. I dropped to my knees to get his legs and feet. Before standing back up, I gave one last kiss to his cockhead. He gave a single chuckle at the gesture, and we both headed back to bed.

The Dean was not there anymore. I could hear the shower running down the hall in the guest bedroom. He was probably going to crash there tonight. President May sat in his reading chair and watched a few minutes of TV while sipping at a water bottle. Meanwhile, I busied myself changing the bed into some fresh sheets. Once finished, we went to bed. President May wrapped me in his arms and held me there until he fell asleep not a few minutes later.

12