Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can blame that one on your boy. He needs to learn it's not polite to talk during someone's backswing." Dr. Patterson lifted his eyebrows at me and grinned ear to ear.

"Nonsense. My Johnny is well trained. He knows how to be a gentleman, or gentle-boy, I should say."

"Well, you might want to rethink your training. I tell no lies."

President May looked at the doctor and then to me. He must have half deciphered what was going on and decided to play along. He took on a forced serious tone. "John, is this true? Did you talk during the Doc's backswing?"

I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders. "Yes Sir. I did. I said I was sorry."

"Tsk, tsk, my boy. You know better than that. Get over here." He pointed to the ground in front of him with his putter. I walked toward him. I was unsure what was going to happen, but judging from the smile on the two men's faces I knew it was all part of some big joke. When I got there he turned me sideways and reached around to my opposite hip with his far hand. He hooked me by the waist and bent me to a 45 degree angle by pushing on my back with the hook in his arm. He stuck his leg out and raised his thigh in order to bend me slightly over it.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He gave me three quick spanks. They didn't hurt one bit, but they did come with enough force to further bend me over his raised thigh. He released me, and I stumbled forward.

"Don't think I'm not willing to bend you over my knee and spank you right here. You know all too well I'm not against handing out a little public discipline." Still, he was smiling. He was having great fun. So was I!

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir." I played along.

"Good boy. Now, go apologize to the Doc."

I sauntered over and told Dr. Patterson once again I was sorry for talking during his swing. He forgave me and ruffled the hat on my head, knocking it off. I bent down to pick it up, and he took his turn giving me a hard swat.

SMACK! That one actually kind of hurt. I flinched skywards and rubbed where it hurt.

"I think it would be more appropriate if you let me hand out the discipline, Tom."

"Yeah, you might be right. It was you who was offended. Next time, I'll give you more of a turn. Alright, enough fun. John, putt your ball."

I putted out, and we headed to the 9th tee, the last hole before lunch. There were no shenanigans on this hole. The two men were back to focusing on their golf. Partly because President May had a chance to shoot under par for the front nine. All he needed was to not bogey the hole. He did better than that. He hit a fifteen footer to birdie and bring his score to two under. It tied his personal record for his best nine hole score. Meanwhile, Dr. Patterson and I were well behind shooting a +6 and +9 respectfully.

At lunch we sat at a four person table in one of the corners. The room was mostly empty with the lunch rush yet to flood the tables. I sat in between the two men, my knee resting flush against President May's the entire time. We talked about the latest business in each person's life. Dr. Patterson actually asked me about my studies and what I was looking to do with them when I graduated. It was nice to be included in the conversation. Eventually, President May got to talking about his fantastic round and rubbed it into Doc just how bad he beat him.

"Stop right there. That's like the second time all year you've shot better than me, and the round isn't even over yet."

President May chuckled. "It pretty much is over. I'm up by almost ten strokes."

Dr. Patterson began listing off a laundry list of excuses. He ended it with, "and besides, you've been cheating."

"How have I been cheating?" President May asked incredulously.

"You've been using performance enhancing blowjobs."

That raised a real chuckle out of the President. His laugh attracted the attention of the few patrons who were with us in the restaurant.

"That's good, Doug. That's good." He took another bite of his sandwich. Then, he turned to me and said softly but loud enough for the doctor to hear. "You know though, boy, perhaps he's right. It may be your mouth magic that has been giving me a little extra in my swing. Why don't you get under the table and give me a quick blowie before the back nine. I want to go after the course record today."

'Don't tempt me,' I thought. Not that I would ever do something like that, but I did look down and took a gander at that daddy bulge that I loved burying my face in so much. President May gave it a squeeze letting me know he caught me staring and could read my mind.

"Tom, why don't we make things a little interesting on the back nine?"

President May peered at his friend trying to read him. The smirk told me he had him figured out. He went along with it anyway. "And what do you suggest?"

"We play for the boy and that golden mouth of his. Winner gets his cock sucked after the match."

President May put his sandwich down, rested his elbows on the table and folded his hands. "A few things. First, its a dumb bet by you. You're down too many strokes to come back."

"We would start the scores over. It would only be the back nine."

"Okay, fine. But second, you'll have to ask John. He may be Daddy's boy, but I don't make him do anything against his will."

"Oh, I think John wouldn't have a problem with it. He seems like he'd be game." Dr. Patterson nudged me underneath the table with his knee. Both men were looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Uh," I stammered, "Yes, I would be okay with that." I did my best to hide my excitement. Either way I was a winner I thought.

"Excellent!" Dr. Patterson said, making no attempt to hide his excitement.

"Not so fast." President May put his hand out to calm him down. "There's one more thing. Why would I make this bet? What would I be winning?" He reached over, grabbed me by the shoulder and gave me a little shake. "I get my cock sucked anytime I want!" I smiled sheepishly.

Dr. Patterson thought for a second. He knew the president had a point. He needed to offer something better. "Okay, okay, how 'bout this. Next time, Liam is in town, I'll bring him over to your place and let you spank him."

The way President May raised his shoulders and lifted his elbows off the table, I could tell this intrigued my Daddy. He loved to deliver a good spanking. He thought about it for a moment and turned and looked at me. I gave him a slight nod of the head. I was okay with it. "Hmm," he rubbed his chin, "he does have nice olive skin. Can I bare his ass?"

"As bare as the day he was born."

"Alright, Doug. You've got a deal." The two men shook hands, and it was settled. Both men stared at me with evil grins. The bill came which diverted everyone's attention. President May waited for the waiter to leave before signing the check.

"Son, aren't you going to thank me for lunch?"

"Here?" I questioned.

"Yes boy, here. You can be sneaky about it."

I looked around to make sure no one was looking. The coast seemed clear. I kissed my two fingers and then reached over and squeezed President May's package very gently. "Thank you Daddy." I said.

"You're welcome, boy."

"That's so cute." Dr. Patterson mocked. "I can't wait to get my special kiss soon."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." President May responded. He threw the pen down and we stood up to leave.

There was a bit of tension as the two men prepared to tee off at number ten. They both stretched and made wide sweeping swings trying to rid their bodies of any lunchtime fatigue. It had been decided that I would caddy this round and drive the cart for President May instead of taking part in the play. That didn't bother me. I wasn't playing very well anyway. Plus, I could sit back and watch these two hunky men compete over me.

The 10th hole was around the bend from the clubhouse, and the tee box was hidden by a tree grove. President May was up first. He took a practice swing, stepped back, and envisioned his shot.

"A little nervous, Tom?" Said Dr. Patterson trying to get in his head.

"Hush, you rich bastard. Daddy needs to concentrate." President May responded.

Dr. Patterson shook his head and laughed. "I think John might have a new Daddy after this round."

President May gave the doctor a friendly, yet serious, look. "It's just a blow job. I'd never risk my boy over a silly game of golf." He turned and gave me an affectionate rub on the cheek. The touch and the conversation drew a little red to my face. I dropped my head and stared at the ground. His hand brushed my lips.

"Give Daddy a little kiss for luck." I looked up a little confused. The request was a little off-brand for President May. I played along, of course, and leaned in to give him a kiss. I went slow enough to let him decide if it would be on the cheek or lips, but my efforts were stopped altogether. "No, no, my boy." He turned around and shifted his weight animatedly drawing attention to his big full ass. Ah! That made more sense. This was much more like President May. I bent over at ninety degrees and gave him a reverenent kiss on the ass. "Good boy!" He said and finally stepped up to take his shot. I spied Dr. Patterson out of the corner of my eye laughing silently the whole time. I didn't mind. I liked these little humbling moments and any excuse that let me worship President May's fine ass was always good for me.

PING! President May fired another long shot down the middle of the fairway.

"Good shot, Sir." I said.

"Not bad, Tom." Dr. Patterson traded places with the president. He mimicked his routine. "John, where's my good luck kiss?" He said, popping his glutes out in the same manner.

To say, I wasn't tempted would be an understatement. I even felt myself shift my weight into my toes to begin the descent downward, but I knew better. I looked at President May who stood off to the side waiting. He, respectfully, offered a pity laugh to Dr. Patterson's joke, but he shook his head "no" to let me know I was not to grant the wish.

"No? Oh come on, Tommy Boy, you're no fun!"

"I know, Doug. You tell me all the time."

Dr. Patterson also put one down the middle. He held his pose an extra second, making us admire the shot. "Look out, boys. I'm motivated this round!" And with that we set off down the fairway. The match was a back and forth one. Dr. Patterson was right in saying that he was motivated. His pristine golf game for a man his age had come back to him. He stayed stroke for stroke with President May who hadn't seemed to have lost his form from earlier in the day. Both men were even par through six holes. That was until the par 5, 15th. Dr. Patterson was a few years younger than President May and could hit the ball a bit further. This advantage allowed him to almost reach the green in two and then get up and down for birdie.

Dr. Patterson rubbed it in a bit, giving President May a hard swat on the ass when he made his par putt. It was hard enough to make President May jump. I could tell he was trying to get in his head. The president just smiled, made a smart ass comment back, and walked back to the carts. The game was afoot!

When Dr. Patterson hit his next great shot, he again held his pose a bit long to make us admire it. President May commented on this bit of silent banter. "Yeah, yeah, we all saw the shot, Doug. You can put your club down."

"Can I at least get a good shot pat?"

President May rolled his eyes and patted the doctor on the ass. Immediately, I was jealous, but that jealousy didn't last for long.

"And from the boy?" He still held his pose. Again, another eye roll from President May, but realizing the man was not going to relent, he motioned to me to appease the doctor's request. I didn't need to be told twice! I stepped forward and patted Dr. Patterson's ass. It was strong and tough, just like Daddy's!

When riding to the next shot, President May commented that he could tell I enjoyed that little fun back there. I asked how he could tell, and he said it was written on my face, plus by this point in our relationship he had me all figured out. He knew what made me tick and what got my jolly's especially going. He knew I liked being humbled and "put in my place" even in front of trusted friends. This is why he didn't feel ashamed making lewd comments or having me make such gestures as kissing his ass.

"Or, using me to gamble a blow job on a golf match?" I chimed in.

"Exactly, my boy. Exactly." He reached over and gave me a hug. "You're not rooting for the Doc, are you?"

"Oh, no! I want you to win, Sir." I tried to sound convincing.

"But you wouldn't exactly be too heartbroken if I lost?"

Dang, he had me there. In truth, I wasn't lying that I wanted President May to win. I only wished that he could win, and I could suck on Dr. Patterson's dick afterwards. My timid smile told him everything. He laughed. "Just know, I expect to spank somebody after this match. And if it's not going to be the Doc's boy, then it's going to be you!"

"That's good with me, Sir." I definitely didn't have a problem with that. I had been receiving them more often anyway and not even for the purposes of discipline all the time. Sometimes, President May just threw me over his knee when he felt like it. I never protested.

The next few holes finished like the rest. Both men made their pars, and we went into the final hole with Dr. Patterson one stroke up. Dr. Patterson made his usual smart comments at the tee box, but I could tell by the change in tone and demeanor that he was actually starting to feel nervous. His prize was one hole away. With a very hesitant swing, the ball traveled high and a bit too far to the right, landing in the rough.

"Pressure getting to you, Doc?" President May said as he bent down to place his tee. He moved as light as he ever had.

"I've got a stroke to play with, old timer. You're going to need to at least par this hole to even have a shot of tying me."

President May grinned throughout the response from Dr. Patterson. Then, without even taking a practice swing, he swung at the ball beneath him. PING! A great shot that ended up on the right hand side of the fairway about twenty yards further than the Doc. President May let his shot do the talking. He gave me one of his trademark winks as he hopped back into the cart.

He patted the inside of my thigh, coming centimeters from my groin. "Sorry to disappoint you, son, but you may only get to suck Daddy's dick tonight."

Dr. Patterson's next shot was a decent one given his circumstances. It landed ten yards short of the green but in the fairway. President May again did not take a practice swing. THWACK! The ball traveled high in the air and hung for what seemed like an eternity. The ball landed with a big thud, six feet from the hole.

"Fuck!" Dr. Patterson cursed under his breath from ten yards away. President May was all smiles, pleased that his play was causing the doctor such distress.

"Doug is becoming quite competitive. He really wants to win. I wonder why!" President May said through a laugh on our drive up to the green.

"I may have talked myself up a bit earlier today."

"Did you?"

"Yes Sir. He was teasing me a bit about what he overheard on the phone, and I wanted to give a little banter back to him. I couldn't think of anything to say, and so, I don't know, I just leaned into it and said I was very good at...you know."

"Sucking my cock."

"Yes Sir."

"Well, at least you didn't lie," he said with a laugh. "You have become quite the little cocksucker." He reached over and pulled me in, nestling my head against his round belly. "Daddy is quite proud of your skills. To be honest, part of me wants to lose this match so Dr. Patterson can be eternally jealous knowing what I get to enjoy every day." His arm continued to hold me close but now forcing me down a bit to where I had a birds eye view of his big crotch. For a split second I wanted to give Daddy a little cart head, but I'm guessing the golf course had rules against that.

"You want your friend to be jealous? That's not very kind." I said while poking the President in the ribs. He scoffed at this.

"Please. Don't feel bad for Dr. Patterson. That man has more money than he knows what to do with. He has every comfort available to him. A little jealousy and want will make him more human." We had arrived at the green.

Dr. Patterson didn't say a word as he approached his ball. Realistically, he probably needed to get up and down from this position to put some pressure on President May by forcing him to sink his birdie putt. President May had a very makeable putt, but even from six feet away it was a putt that was missed more often than not. I stood hip to hip with my man, and we waited in complete silence. All you could hear was the flag flapping in the wind which also pulled Dr. Patterson's shorts tight against his thigh and making the outline of his bulge noticeable. My mind began to wonder.

THWACK! I was brought back to reality as the ball traveled in the air bounding softly on the green heading directly for the hole. The speed looked good on it and for a second I thought it might even go in. It stopped eighteen inches short, a fantastic shot! Dr. Patterson was all smiles as he walked to his ball and tapped in for a saved par.

"It's all up to you, old man. You need this putt to tie." He then looked at me with an effort of great seduction. I knew what he was quietly communicating to me, and I couldn't stop myself from glancing down at his crotch. I caught myself right away and looked back up. Dr. Patterson gave me a knowing wink. We both were imagining the same thing.

President May stepped forward and began to line up his putt while I tended the flag. He took a few practice swings, but when he typically would address the ball and ready his shot, he stepped away again.

"A little nervous, Tom?" Dr. Patterson was enjoying his turn at heckling his opponent.

"I have nothing to be nervous about. Even without this putt, I already have the whole world."

Dr. Patterson rolled his eyes. "Well, then, Mr. World, Get on with it."

But instead of stepping up to the ball again, President May called me over. I walked over with the flag in hand not knowing what he wanted. Maybe another kiss for good luck? However, he took the flag from me and handed me the putter. I looked at him confused.

"It bends a little to the right. Aim slightly left of the hole."

I continued to stare at him bewildered.

"You take the shot, boy. It's your mouth and ass on the line. It's only fair for you to take the putt."

"I told you, I'm fine with the bet. You don't have to feel guilty if you miss it."

"Ha! I know not to feel guilty. I know you want both outcomes. I want to see which one you want more!" He lingered there for another couple seconds, and then he left me alone to go stand by the Doc.

I could feel my hands were sweaty. I wasn't sure what to do. Should I throw the match and miss the putt? Or did President May want me to make it? Either way, it wasn't a gimmie. It would take full concentration and focus to make it. So, I bent forward and lined up the putt. I could see the two men standing in the background, shoulder to shoulder, whispering back and forth to each other. Every time I thought I had my line, I would look at them again. They were clearly enjoying the scenario that had unfolded before them, or perhaps they had intentionally orchestrated it. I felt I was taking too long and needed to let the inevitable unfold. One last glance at the cup, then down to my ball, and I took my stroke.

TAP!

The ball rolled ever so slowly straight for the hole. It looked good, for 95% of the way, but just as President May said, it turned at the very end and missed right. I expected a holler of celebration from Dr. Patterson but none came. I looked up, slightly embarrassed. President May lifted his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders at me. Dr. Patterson rubbed his hands in delight. I tapped the short par putt in, tying the hole, but failing to remove the one stroke lead Dr. Patterson had. He had won the match, and the bet. He shook hands with the President. I handed the putter back to President May and hung my head. Truthfully, I didn't feel too bad but felt I had to put on a show and pretend I had really wanted to win the hole for him. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the cart.