Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good putt. It was a nice attempt. That one was trickier than it looked." Before I could respond, Dr. Patterson ripped me from the president's side, putting his own arm around my shoulder now, and we walked in step. "It was a very honorable attempt, John. Keep your head up. There will be plenty of time to bury it down low, very soon!" President May hit Dr. Patterson on the butt with the handle of his putter, but he let him continue to walk me back toward our carts.

"Where should we take this party to, now?" Dr. Patterson asked. President May suggested we go back to the house and have some snacks and drinks and a little bit of fun. He left the "fun" undefined, but we all knew what was being implied. Dr. Patterson proved unable to remove the giddy look from his face. He looked like a schoolboy on Christmas morning even as he turned his cart back into the pro shop.

Back at the house, the two men headed for the living room while I was sent to the kitchen to fix a snack and a few vodka tonics. I served each man his drink and set a meat and cheese tray on the coffee table in front of them. I joined President May on the couch, while Dr. Patterson sat in the adjacent comfy armchair. I wasn't sure when I was supposed to pay the President's debts. The two were locked in conversation. I sipped my drink and patiently waited.

The ice in President May's glass slid up the side as he drained the last drops of liquid. He extended his arm and shook the glass in front of him. Knowing that was my cue, I stood up and took the empty glass from him and made my way to refill it.

"Hold on, boy. You're forgetting our guest. Get the Doc a refill while you're up."

"Yes Sir."

"And it's about time we paid our bets. When you get back, show him some premium hospitality."

"Yes Daddy." I don't often call President May 'Daddy' in front of others but for some reason that title seemed the most appropriate given the situation. I took the doctor's glass from him avoiding whatever taunt he no doubt wore on his face. When I returned I handed President May his glass first and then moved to Dr. Patterson. He already had his legs open wide to make room for my submission. I stood in between them as I handed him his glass. He took a long sip, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. With a loud and satisfying "Ah!" He set his glass down on the table and waited.

"On your knees, John. Don't keep him waiting." The President commanded.

I dropped to my knees. I used the doctor's thighs for support as I shuffled to find the most comfortable position. His shorts rode high up his legs making his already growing crouch an unmissable feature. He did not make any move for his belt. He fully intended for me to do all the work while he sat back and fully enjoyed the pleasure and the power. I buried my face in his crotch, kissing and sniffing all around. I had been trained to go slow and admire the man and the gracious gift before me. Dr. Patterson seemed to enjoy this because he helped my movements out by grabbing my head and guiding me all throughout every nook and cranny of his clothed manhood.

"That's good, boy." The doc said. "Now, take off my shorts." I breathed with rhythm again as I pulled my head out and unclasped his belt buckle, undid his pants, and pulled down his zipper. He assisted me by lifting in his chair and soon his shorts were clean off. He wore a pair of tight gray boxer briefs, fully filled. I repeated my process of admiration, burying my head, and exploring this privileged daddy. His musk was strong from a full 18 holes of golf. I loved it. When I felt it was time, and when the doctor's dick was screaming to be released from the confines that held it, I reached inside his waistband and pulled it down below his ball sack.

His balls were low and heavy. His dick was long and moderately thick. I was used to the President's thick shaft, so I knew my jaw would not grow sore as my lips stayed wrapped around the doctor's lesser girth, but I knew my throat skills would be tested more with his considerable length. I kissed the head of the doc's cock. Then, I slipped it in my mouth, only the tip. I lathered it in my spit and let it trickle down his length. Slowly, I introduced more and more of his cock, my lips easily sliding down the lubricated shaft. Soon, I heard audible moans from above me.

"Damn, Tom. You weren't lying. You've got quite the find here. Holy shit! Damn, he's good."

"Like I said, he gets plenty of practice!" I could hear the president's look of joy as he said these words.

"He's well trained, that's obvious. Fuck, slow down boy, or you're going to finish me too soon. I want to enjoy this a bit longer."

"Move to his balls, John." I obeyed President May's command and bent low to get underneath the doctor's chin slappers. I looked up at him. He had his eyes closed in pure ecstasy. When he opened them and peered down at me, he was pleased to see me staring up at him. He drank in that power. I continued to lick like a puppy. After a minute or two of this, Dr. Patterson grabbed my head and placed it back on his cock. In a matter of seconds, I had another steady rhythm going.

"Judging by the way he's going at it, Tom, I think he missed that putt on purpose."

"It wouldn't surprise me. He loves cock. Daddy can't feed him enough sometimes."

"You ought to get him one of those shock collars for dogs."

"Down boy! Down boy!" I felt President May jokingly swat at my backside pretending I was an over eager dog. "No, I'm not that cruel. Besides, he obeys well enough. And when he doesn't..."

"Oh, I'm sure you don't hesitate to discipline. The world knows how much you enjoy a boy over your knee!"

"I'm not ashamed of that! Spankings are good for boys. Plus, can you blame me? Look at that cute little ass."

Dr. Patterson leaned forward and reached down for my ass. He gave it a few squeezes and spanked it a few times. His belly pressed into my forehead as he did this and I had to stop sucking his dick for a minute.

"No, I can't blame you. Damn, that's nice and firm."

"Son, take your clothes off for the doc. Show off that hot body of yours." I stood up and quickly stripped out of my clothes, down to my white jock. Dr. Patterson loved the choice in underwear. "That's the only collar I need for my boy." The president said. I returned to my knees and resumed sucking the rich doctor's dick.

The two men continued to converse back and forth the next ten minutes. The conversation only briefly centered around me before drifting off to more everyday topics of discussion. I was left to myself to perform my submission with no additional attention. It was as if me pleasuring a guest in the middle of the living room was a typical run of the mill sort of occurrence.

I knew things were picking up, however, when I could hear Dr. Patterson's voice becoming more labored and interrupted by deep breaths.

"You're doing fantastic, John. Keep it up. I'm getting close." I increased my pace. "Does he swallow?"

"Of course. If he spills a drop, he gets spanked."

"Does he ever spill?"

"Not anymore!" The two men shared a hearty laugh.

"You're a lucky man, Tom."

"Get ready, boy. Here it comes. Drink up!" The first shot hit me in the throat. Then, the second and third turned into a steady flow and my mouth was filled. I swallowed multiple times trying to avoid any spillage. I was perfect in this attempt. I kept the doctor's cock in my mouth as his breathing returned to normal. I made sure to clean each square inch of cock and mop up any heavy areas of saliva. Then, to go above and beyond in hospitality, I assisted Dr. Patterson getting dressed. I tucked his package back into his boxer briefs and zipped him back up and fastened his belt. It was a move that President May was very proud of. He pulled me into a tight hug and set me on his lap, whispering how proud he was of my servitude.

The man was also hard as a rock. I half expected to be put on my knees again, but instead, he only had me reach in his pants and hold his balls. I lightly massaged Daddy's jewels while we continued to entertain our guest. Dr. Patterson stayed for the duration of the length of his drink at which point I was lifted off President May's lap, so I could see the doctor out. Dr. Patterson thanked me for the fun morning, and especially the afternoon. He gave my backside one last feel before leaving.

I walked back into the living room and found President May still seated at the end of the couch. I returned to his lap and immediately we started making out. His fly was still open, and I played with his crotch. He was still rock hard. I knew it was only a matter of time before he broke our kiss and bid me to attend to this discomfort.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Did you enjoy your doctor dick?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"Did it taste good?"

"Yes Daddy. Thank you."

"You're welcome, boy." He spread his legs wide and pushed me down to my knees between them.

"Son, you've been a very good boy today. I think we will skip the spanking. But...I think you have one more cock to suck today."

"Yes Daddy!" And with a grateful grin, I buried my face into my favorite crotch. It was a quick service. I was a professional after all.