Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 11

Story Info
Collection of blowjob stories with John and President May.
7.5k words
4.7
5.4k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers

This won't be a continuous narrative as with previous chapters in this series, but rather a collection of short blowjob stories to give you a taste of the nature of President May and John's relationship. Also, I had a bunch of fantasies with this story and didn't want to have to string it into a timeline of events. These are one-off stories that could happen at any moment in their relationship and are probably repeat occurrences! As always, love hearing feedback in the comments!

President May loved his blowjobs. He needed them every day, sometimes multiple times a day. Although, he liked to spin the narrative and pretend like I was the one that was in most need of his dick in my mouth. "I need to make sure my boy is well fed!" He would always say. If I am being honest, this wasn't inaccurate. I was a big fan of daddy dick and especially had developed quite the appetite for his presidential sausage.

__________________________________________________________________________

Part 1 - President May's Office

It was another busy morning on campus. President May was rushing between meetings, taking phone calls and lending his ear to his needy staff. On mornings like this, I was summoned to assist the President, abandoning his normal duties on Dean Parsons staff. I loved these mornings as it meant he got to spend more time with the man he adored. It was rare that a second passed where I wasn't admiring the alpha bull. His protruding bulge also did not escape my gaze, and I licked my lips imagining being fed a second breakfast by the big Daddy bear.

"John, I need a refill of coffee."

My eyes raised upwards after being awakened from his trance. President May smiled at having caught me checking him out. He motioned to the empty cup on his desk while keeping the desk phone close to his ear. I retrieved the cup and made my way out of the office but not before receiving a swift spank on the rear from the President.

This was one of many errands I was sent on. Whether it was coffee, copies, or delivering messages, President May kept me busy. The big man jumped back and forth between different issues handling each one of them with expert grace. In a weird way, seeing the man in this element made him incredibly sexy. I salivated over this powerful man, studying intently how his business suit hugged his thick thighs and round ass.

When I returned from my latest errand I found President May sitting in his leather chair hunched over the desk with the phone receiver pressed to his ear. His head rested in hand, seeming to massage a gross headache. I decided to jump into action. I closed the door and quietly walked behind the President's desk. I stood behind the President. He either didn't know I was there or was too busy to acknowledge my presence. I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to gently massage them. The President continued to argue with the man on the other end of the call. I wondered if the massage was wanted but surmised I would have been told to stop if it wasn't. I kneaded harder and deeper and soon felt the muscles begin to loosen up. When he began to sway with the motion of my movements, I knew I was doing an excellent job. After a couple minutes of this continued action, the President reached forward and placed the phone back on the receiver. He switched to speaker mode and put himself on mute. The voice on the other end continued to drone on.

"It's been one of those mornings, boy. Everyone needs Daddy to clean up their mess." He turned his head toward me and rolled his eyes in frustration.

"I wish I could be of more help, Sir." I snaked my fingers inside the top button of his shirt collar and gently rubbed his bare skin.

"You're doing wonderful my boy. Daddy is very pleased with your service." I let my hand travel down to the President's belly. It was firm at first touch but forgiving once you pressed into it. I knew this well from many long nights resting my head against it.

The voice from the speaker had stopped. The person on the other end awaited an answer to an unheard question. President May picked up the phone once again.

"Sorry Jay, I got distracted." The President winked at me. "My assistant came in and had a quick question. Can you repeat that?" As the other man repeated the question, President May covered the phone with his free hand and mouthed, "go lock the door." I scurried to the door and turned the knob, tested the handle to ensure it was locked, and then hurried back to the President. He was now leaning back in his chair, legs spread wide. My eyes instantly focused on his suited bulge. President May smiled mischievously at me.

"Listen Jay, if we are going to move forward on this..." he continued to speak but as he did, he began to suggestively rub himself while maintaining eye contact with me. I stood there, mouth watering, wishing he could have worked from home today, so I could provide him more pleasure. But as if hearing my thoughts, President May summoned me into action right then and there. He nodded to the spot on the floor between his legs. I looked at him confused.

'Here? In the office? On a phone call? Surely, not.' I thought.

But again, he nodded to the floor between his legs. He followed up with a seductive smile. I hesitantly stepped to him and dropped to my knees using his thighs to assist me in a soft landing. His legs widened further to accommodate me. He continued to talk on the phone.

I sat, waiting, just looking at him. His eyebrows raised to the top of his forehead. It was a look that said 'what are you waiting for?'

'Alright, here it goes,' I thought. And I moved my hands to his belt buckle and quietly undid the clasp. Then, I pulled at the zipper. Once down, President May lifted his hips to allow me to slide his pants down. His thick cock was beginning to rise skyward shielded only by his navy blue boxer briefs. Still nervous, I waited.

Getting a little impatient for the taboo office fun to begin, President May grabbed the top of my head and pulled me down into his crotch. He guided me in and out of each crevice and as soon as his manly musk filled my nostrils I was sold. My mouth gripped the head of his cock through his underwear, and I made every effort to let my hot breath seep through it. I looked up and found that all familiar daddy smile. His cock continued to rise, and my mouth had to open wider to accommodate his thickening girth.

I felt a sharp yet playful tap to my forehead.

"Stop beating around the bush, Jay. Get on with it. I don't have all day."

I looked up. President May's devilish smile told me that his words were meant for me as much as they were for the person on the other end of the phone. I returned a smirk and carefully pulled the waistband of my Daddy's underwear down and tucked it underneath his hefty balls. His big beautiful mushroom extended toward me, waiting for my love and attention. I gave it a little kiss and proceeded to perform an act I had been trained to do with great skill. However, this time there was the curveball of the person on the other end of the phone. I had to be cleaner in my technique, not wanting to make too much noise so as to be overheard. Nor did I want to dribble any saliva on the big man on campus' suit pants.

President May continued to talk on the phone while I sucked his dick. He was direct at times, demanding clarity and understanding. Occasionally, I could hear a "yes Sir" from the other end. Often this was met with a thrust of his hips and my throat did its best to accommodate the invasion quietly. I was amazed that he could keep a normal tone of voice considering the circumstances. I knew I was providing satisfactory service as he was running his fingers through my hair, a sign that meant he was enjoying the proceedings and that I should continue in that manner.

I, too, was greatly enjoying myself as the image of the moment was lost on me. Here, was the president of a great university, sitting in a magnificently adorned private office, solving all of the world's problems with grace and ease, and doing so simultaneously while having his cock sucked by his dutiful assistant. This was a man of power, a man of authority, a man to respect and obey.

Then, there were two sharp taps to my forehead. I looked up while still bobbing up and down on his cock. President May pressed the receiver against his chest to muffle any possible sound.

"My balls," he mouthed. I slipped down and began to tongue at his heavy sack. We kept eye contact through this process. President May's eyes gleamed down at me, unable to hide his delight, soaking up every bit of my submission.

"Who's your Daddy?" he'd mouth down to me. I'd respond with a long lick that started at the underside of one testicle and stopped at the tip of his cock. I was pulled back down on his cock. President May controlled my rhythm by grabbing my hair. When I had mastered it, he let go.

"You're doing very good work, Jay. Keep it up."

I glanced up and caught his sly wink. I understood and doubled by efforts taking more of his shaft into my throat. Soon, the President was leaking heavily and his hips contributed to the action. His eyes were now closed and his face held a grimace of joy. He no longer spoke through the phone either, only listened. I knew my favorite meal was coming soon.

Then, a gentle hand laid on the top of my head and held me in place. Stream after stream came flooding into my mouth. I caught every bit of it. I did not spill a drop. It was a skill I had mastered a long time ago, but I made sure to focus attentively to this task to avoid any mess that might land on the President's pants. I swallowed and began cleaning the remnants of the king's cream off his softening cock.

I looked up and awaited my next instruction. President May was now having to play his part in the conversation, but I could tell he was trying to wrap things up. He motioned to his exposed crotch. I understood. We were done here. I tucked his family jewels and king cock back into his boxer briefs. I buttoned his fly and refastened his belt before finally pulling up his zipper. I gave his bulge one last reverent kiss and then stood up. President May grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. I leaned against his round belly and waited patiently. He kept a hand on the side of my ass and playfully spanked it while he finished up his phone call.

"Alright Jay, let me know what they say. I've got another meeting to get to. Good bye." He hung up the phone. He let out an exhausted sigh. I rubbed his stomach with one hand and massaged his shoulder with the other.

"Are you okay Sir?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just going to be a long day." He turned and grabbed me by the chin. "You certainly helped relieve some stress though!" He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. This turned into a short makeout session.

"We need to get you some gum, son. Your breath smells like cock."

"Daddy's cock to be exact!" I joked back.

"Yes boy, that's right." He said through a laugh. He patted my butt twice. "C'mon now, you've been such a big help this morning, Daddy is going to take you to lunch." He lifted me off his lap and stood up. I helped him put on his suit jack and he led us toward the door. He reached to unlock the door but before he could open it I bent behind him and kissed his ass, a sign of deference and submission both of us greatly enjoyed and that was employed periodically to restate both our standings in the relationship.

"Good boy." Said the President and we carried on with our day.

_________________________________________________________________________

Part Two - Watching a Movie

It was a quiet Friday night. President May and I had spent it at home with no real plans. We enjoyed takeout for dinner. While I was throwing away the trash and wiping down the kitchen, President May enjoyed a glass of wine on the couch scrolling through a list of titles trying to find a movie for us to watch the rest of the evening. Once finished in the kitchen I grabbed my own glass of wine and joined him on the couch. I nestled into him, hip to hip and leaned against his larger frame.

"Did you find anything yet?"

"I'm between the new 'Knives Out' movie or starting the 'Creed' series."

"I've seen the 'Knives Out' movie. My vote would be for 'Creed.'" I said this knowing my vote didn't matter, not statistically anyway. Ties were always broken by the head of the household and that certainly wasn't me! But my input was always taken into consideration which I appreciated. Tonight, though, would turn out to be a different story.

"I was leaning toward 'Knives Out.' Would you mind watching it again?"

"Yes Sir, that's fine." I said in a soft voice unsuccessfully masking my disappointment.

He rubbed my head. "It's okay boy, you're not going to be watching much of the movie anyway."

I knew what that meant. It meant I was going to be fed a little dessert with my wine. I looked at the floor and shuffled my feet. President May laughed at my reaction.

"I hear no objections, so let's do that. Here," he said, handing me his empty wine glass, "Refill Daddy's wine, and I will start the movie."

I stood up and made my way back to the kitchen. As I moved past he swatted my ass.

"And when you get back boy I want your clothes off, everything but your underwear." This was a common uniform I adorned inside the safety of the President's home. Once in the kitchen I refilled his wine glass. I let my shorts fall to the floor and kicked them to the side. My shirt followed and landed in the same random spot. I knew I would get in trouble for leaving them on the floor and probably receive a spanking. I hoped so anyway!

I was now only wearing tight navy briefs. When I moved in, President May had emptied out my underwear drawer and filled it exclusively with briefs. They had a wide range of colors but all seemed to be about one size smaller than needed. He liked tight underwear. I quickly grew accustomed to this and actually preferred their tightness. Each step reminded me I was Daddy's boy.

I set both glasses down on the side table. Then, I bent down and placed my hands on the President's thighs and started to get down on my knees. However, when I leaned forward I received a light smack on the head.

"Down boy!" He laughed. "Not yet, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

He pulled me up next to him and handed me my wine glass. I rested against him and he started the movie. I'm not big on watching movies twice, but if it meant I got to use a Daddy belly as a pillow then it didn't matter what we were watching. It could be some old black and white movie for all I cared. I'd still be in heaven. Plus, not being allowed to wear clothes meant it was a little chilly for me. I used my Daddy's body for warmth. He, in turn, hugged me close to his side and alternated rubbing my arms, side, and legs which were also a big help.

My favorite parts of the movie were when President May would laugh and his belly would jostle up and down. I liked the feel of that. I glanced down and spied the President's generous bulge. I started to become hornier by the minute but President May was a patient man. I entertained myself by massaging his balls and stroking his dick. I had hoped to generate some signs of excitement but to no avail. He sat there in silence drinking his wine, ignoring my best efforts to stimulate him. I suspected President May liked knowing what I wanted and denying it for the time being. He liked to tease my cravings. Finally, about 40-50 minutes in, President May leaned over and kissed the top of my head. He rustled my hair.

"Alight boy, on your knees."

I slid down to the floor eagerly. He spread his legs to accommodate me. I wasted no time removing his pants. As always I kept his underwear on first and ran my nose through every square inch of its surface. I adorned his thighs and pouch with butterfly kisses. When he was ready, he tapped me twice on my head. The taps meant it was time to begin but we had developed a system. Two taps meant to lick his balls. One tap meant to suck his cock.

I slid his underwear off, kissed his mushroom head, and started lapping at his balls. There were times when President May required a quick blowjob (a "To-Go" blowjob I called it) and I would start straight away with his cock and do my best to get him to orgasm quickly. But there were also times where he wasn't in a hurry and wanted me to go slow. These could be marathon sessions and lasted however long he wanted, sometimes over an hour. I spent a lot more time bathing his balls for these blowjobs. Such was the case tonight.

His balls hung low, and I did my best to get underneath them but sometimes I would be licking the seat of the couch. I tried to snake my tongue in between the seat and testicle but couldn't get very far. President May helped me out by slouching down in his seat to where his ass hung slightly over the edge. I attended to the unreached part of his balls first and then let my tongue go wild. I licked and kissed my way back to the President's taint, and then kept going towards his ass. I used my tongue like a credit card sort of as a way of asking if he wanted me to go further. But his legs didn't open wide enough, and so I took that as my answer. I returned back to his balls and did so for another minute until I felt a singular tap on my head. Now the real show was to begin!

I dove onto his cock and the immediate satisfied grunt from President May made me smile so wide I had to be careful not to let my teeth scrape my Daddy. I regained my composure and found a steady rhythm. I alternated bobbing patterns for about ten minutes until I was interrupted by President May. He tapped the side of my head with his empty wine glass and held it next to my ear. Its ringing filled my head. He did this two more times amusing himself before he sent me to go get him another glass of wine.

I moved gingerly at first as I shook out the stiffness in my knees. I felt the cold breeze again against my naked skin. My already tight briefs felt even tighter as they stretched to contain my own erection. When I returned President May pulled me onto his lap. His hands explored my body. He ran his palms across my flat torso, my toned chest, and eventually down to my thighs. He saw the tent in my underwear and tapped at the head of my dick with his forefinger. He grabbed my bulge with his hand and then used his other to guide my hand down to his own. We each held each other's erected dicks, his dick clearly bigger in both width and length.

"Whose got the Daddy cock, boy?"

"You do, Sir."

"'And what is this?" He said, shaking my groin.

"A boy's cock."

"That's right. And that's why I put you in a boy's underwear - to remind you you're just a boy. Daddy's boy!"

I said nothing. Only nodded. He kissed me on the cheek. "But you're a cute boy. A hot boy. I am very proud of you."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Alright son, get back down on Daddy's cock. You're going to get quite the mouthful tonight."

He guided me to lay face down on the couch so that my head was in his lap and the rest of my body stretched towards the other end of the sofa. He rubbed my head with one hand and dictated the blowjob's pace. His other hand stroked my back. He'd also reach out and grab my tight ass. He kneaded it forcefully and began to give it a few spanks. He let his fingers travel inside my waistband and claw at my bare flesh. I felt cool air on my backside as he grabbed the tag of my briefs and pulled them down exposing my bare ass. The spanks that followed stung a little more, and I found myself humping the couch.

He entertained himself like this for the next five minutes. Spanking me while I sucked on his daddy cock. At one point his middle finger snuck inside my crack and rubbed at my hole, threatening to penetrate me. The President was getting revved up. I wondered if he was even paying attention to the movie anymore. I wondered if I was getting fucked tonight. This kind of play often led to me being taken by the President.

johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers