Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that would prove not to be the case as I started to taste a salty flavor and heard President May's breathing grow audible and heavy. He put both hands on my head and established the desired pace. Once it was attained his hand went back to spanking me. These slaps were harder, and I could tell they were having a reddening effect as my butt glowed hot. The light hand on the top of my head told me it was time to eat. And Daddy was right. It was quite the mouthful! I swallowed every bit of my scrumptious dessert.

I finished my duties by cleaning his dick and buttoning up President May's pants. He pulled my underwear back up and gave me a "good boy" pat, and then I scooched back into his side.

"What do you say, son?"

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, boy." He squeezed me tighter into his side and rubbed my head. President May always liked it when I thanked him for letting me suck his dick.

________________________________________________________________________

Part Three - At the Golf Course

It was an afternoon of golf with our usual foursome that consisted of myself, the President, Dean Parsons, and Dr. Patterson. President May and I shared a golf cart while the other two men drove their own. President May wore an emerald green golf polo tucked into a pair of white khaki golf shorts that hugged him tightly in all the right places. I had a teal polo on and a pair briefs of a matching color (a detail known only to President May and a match that was made at his request).

The first nine holes were finishing up like normal. Dr. Patterson and Dean Parsons scratched their competitive itches betting on every hole. Dr. Patterson had a two hole lead and made sure to needle Dean Parsons constantly about it. President May and I sat back and enjoyed the banter and chimed in only to further stir the pot. We both lacked the skill of these two men but could hold our own against them if fortune blew our way.

I had hoped this last hole before the turn would finish up quickly. I was famished and needed lunch. But President May's tee shot sliced wide right into a thicket of trees meaning it would take extra time to find his ball.

"Well, that one got away from me." Exclaimed the President. He shot me a wink.

Dean Parsons and Dr. Patterson didn't miss their chance to rib the President, but he smiled through it all offering no retort. It was funny. It appeared the President was happy about the poor shot.

As we drove to our next shots, I remarked that I wasn't sure we were going to be able to find his ball and that he should probably drop right next to mine which wasn't too far off. I wanted to get to lunch as soon as possible. President May, however, was confident that we would be able to find his ball. In fact, he said, I might be able to find two balls in the woods if I looked hard enough. His sly smile told me he had something mischievous planned. I eyed his personal set of golf balls which were displayed nicely as his golf shorts rode up his thigh every time he sat down in the cart.

We drove as far as we could into the trees until we had to get out to navigate deeper into the trees. I followed behind the President knowing we weren't looking for his golf ball as there was no way we could find it in this brush. But the President knew where he was going apparently. We arrived at a thick oak tree that was clear of any brush or twigs at the base of the trunk. President May stopped and turned toward me and began to undo his belt.

"Alright boy, we have to be quick. On your knees. Daddy needs a quickie."

I smiled and dropped down rather roughly. At the start of our relationship I probably would have objected, but I had learned to trust the President. By the time I was ready the President had already pulled his boxer briefs down to his mid-thigh. No foreplay was needed as his big tree was already full grown.

The President's dick had become like a musical instrument to me, one in which I had spent hours mastering. Knowing time was the name of the game in this situation, I played the President's favorite songs straight away. Wet popping sounds could be heard as I worked at a rapid pace. President May thrusted his hips into me. We worked in sync with each other, and I reached around and pawed at his round ass. I don't know what our exact time was but I'd put the number somewhere around two minutes give or take a few seconds. I swallowed the President's hole in one and wiped the leftover jizz from the corners of my mouth.

"Told you we'd find it!" The President joked as he pulled his pants back up and made himself presentable once again. I kissed his bulge before getting up, and we returned to the cart and to the field of play.

I was nervous as we approached the green wondering if the Dean or the Doctor would wonder where we had been. Sure enough, the inevitable question was shot at the two of us.

"Oh you know, we were looking for my tee shot. We had trouble finding it." President May made a poor attempt to lie.

"Is that why John has dirt on his knees all of a sudden?" Dr. Patterson asked.

I looked down and saw my knees were still caked in dirt and had the imprints of blades of grass. I hurriedly brushed them clean. My face flushed red with embarrassment. President May walked behind Dr. Patterson and whispered something in his ear. I don't know what he said but whatever it was it made both of them laugh heartily. Dr. Patterson swatted President May's ass with the end of his putter and went back to lining up his putt. No mention of the mysterious woods fiasco was mentioned for the remainder of the hole.

At lunch I sat knee to knee with President May and across from the other two men at a rectangular four person table. President May ordered for both of us, a practice I had grown accustomed to and so had the Dean and the Doctor. Neither made mention of it. They knew the full nature of our relationship. I was even comfortable calling President May "Daddy" in front of these two men or kissing his ass. The latter was probably President May's favorite way to humble me in front of his trusted friends. Oh wait, I forgot spanking! That was definitely his favorite!

During our meal Dr. Patterson joked that he was surprised I was still hungry given the big appetizer I gulped down on the front nine. There was no doubt that everyone was aware of our naughty activities. I learned not to worry about it when I saw a proud smile form on the President's face, who greatly appreciated the joke. The three of them went back and forth razzing me about my cock sucking escapades. Oddly enough, I was starting to like being the butt of their jokes. It made me feel small and somehow that allowed me to further hide in President May's shadow and seek his protection. He pulled me in for a friendly headlock and russelled my head affectionately once the chiding stopped.

The Dean and Doctor returned their attention to their close match currently playing out. They normally wagered $50 bucks a hole, but Dr. Patterson wanted to change the bet and make things more interesting. He stared at me with a look that gave me flashbacks to a fun afternoon with him earlier in the year.

"How about we play for the boy instead? Tom, would you mind?" Dr. Patterson asked.

"What did you have in mind?" The President asked.

"Winner gets to take Johnny to the old maintenance shed behind the 17th green."

"As long as John is fine with it." President May glanced over at me seeking my approval. I nodded my head. He laughed. "Just make sure to brush your knees off this time." The three of them laughed. I joined them this time.

The wager was set. We finished our lunch and returned to the course. I played terribly. The extra attention on me really affected my game. The real golf was played by the two participants who traded shots back and forth. In the end, it was Dr. Patterson who came out on top, sealing the match with a tap-in par putt on #18.

I put my putter away and started to jump back into President May's cart, but Dr. Patterson hooked me with his club and pulled me in. He held me close to his side and walked me toward his cart.

"No, no, boy. You're coming with me."

"We'll see you two back at the clubhouse." President May called out. "Be gentle with him Doug!"

Dr. Patterson drove us around a few bends and then onto a dirt road that looked like it used to be a cart path. After another turn we crossed over a set of railroad tracks and I saw an old white shed covered in dirt in the distance.

"This shed isn't used anymore. No one ever comes back here. It's safe." The Doctor reassured me. He stopped the cart, and I followed him behind the shed.

Once out of sight the Doctor began to take charge. He felt up my chest and abs, untucking my shirt in the process. Then he felt the front of my pants which were beginning to tent. He spun me around and had me lean with my hands on the shed sticking my ass out as he felt it. He reached around me and began to undo my belt. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was confident Dr. Patterson would not cross any lines. And I was prepared to run away if I had to. He yanked my shorts down to my ankles revealing the teal briefs that had once been a secret between me and the real man in charge.

"Damn son, I like the look of these." He pawed at the tight cloth that barely covered my ass. "This has Tom written all over it. Did he put you in these?"

"Yes Sir, he did."

"Tom knows what he likes, that's for sure." Dr. Patterson pulled the back of my waistband back to get a private view of my naked buttocks. The Doctor began to chuckle. "They literally have his name written on them."

He had discovered the initials 'TM' (Thomas May) stitched into the tag - another secret I forgot to mention. Each pair of briefs had this marking. I loved this little detail included in my wardrobe.

Dr. Patterson stepped to my side and reached around my waist, behind me, holding me by the far hip and pinning me to his side. This made me bend over even more. He began to spank me. They were playful and delivered only a hint of pain.

"Alright boy, enough playing around. On your knees."

I spun towards him and quickly obeyed. He stepped forward and began to grab at his belt, but I stopped him.

"Allow me, Sir." I reached and began to undo his pants myself like I had been taught. A boy should do all the work. The Doctor seemed impressed.

"Such a good boy." He said, stroking my cheek.

Dr. Patterson wore tight fitting boxer briefs. Once again, they were gray in color (as they had been the first time I sucked him). I carefully pulled them down to his ankles to reveal his hanging member. It was an impressive dick, a daddy's dick. No doubt it could provide a good tonsil check to a patient or two, I thought. I tested this theory by taking the doctor dick deep into my throat. Immediately, I heard a soft sigh from above me. I wished I could take my time with this handsome doctor, but we both understood that we should make quick work of things. After a couple minutes of sliding my lips back and forth along the Doc's tonsil checker, the Doctor grabbed my head with both his hands and began to face fuck me. I steadied my head and opened my throat. A few moments later Dr. Patterson was grunting like a caveman, and I swallowed three big helpings of special medicine. We took a few moments to catch our breath and make ourselves decent once again.

"Damn, son. You're quite the talent."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Tom is one lucky bastard."

"Yes he is." I thought. But all I replied with was a proud smile.

I stood up, brushed my knees, and we returned to the cart and made our way back to the clubhouse.

_______________________________________________________________________

Part Four - By the Fire Pit

It was a beautiful fall night. President May had invited Dr. Patterson and Dean Parsons over for steaks. Naturally, I served as waiter to the three men, serving the food, fetching refills for drinks, and whatever else President May might desire. Of course, I was able to join them at the table once my duties were finished. Dinner was delicious. President May was an expert on the grill.

After dinner, President May suggested we take our party outside and lounge on the back patio. I was sent to gather some logs for the fire pit while President May linked his phone to the outdoor speakers with one of his favorite playlists. Once the fire was lit, President May started handing out a few cigars to the men. However, he only had three. I was a bit disappointed.

"Where's my cigar?" I asked.

"Daddy got you a special cigar, boy. A big fat one." He said with his cigar in his mouth as he focused on lighting it.

"I see only three cigars."

He widened his legs. His substantial bulge came into view. "I got yours right here. Get on your knees and fish it out."

I rolled my eyes at my handsome Daddy. He held a stoic look and took a puff of his cigar blowing the smoke in my direction. A cocky, yet comforting wink soon followed. I shuffled over to the President to the soundtrack of laughter from the Doc and Dean Parsons. I pretended to be embarrassed. I dropped to my knees in between President May's legs. He bit down on his cigar and held it in his mouth, stroking my hair as I unbuttoned his pants.

"Get the boy a cushion at least, Tom." Said Dr. Patterson. "Don't make him kneel on the hard concrete, you mean bastard."

"Rick, toss me that pillow next to you."

Dean Parsons threw a small rectangular pillow to President May who placed it on the ground and allowed me to step onto it. That was much better! I'm glad Dr. Patterson said something. I made a mental note to thank him later.

I dove in and out of President May's crotch, and the three men chatted like I wasn't there. They treated what was taking place as if it was an ordinary fall evening. This made me grow hard.

I was a little liquored up from dinner and my senses also became drunk with lust. I let my hands travel up and down my Daddy's thighs and reach up to cup at his big belly. I kept my eyes mostly skyward looking up at the President. He'd hold my head with his smoky hand and look down at me with a slight satisfied smile and a seductive power in his eyes. This was another sign of submission he had taught me. Looking another man in the eyes while you suck his dick causes you to abandon all sense of esteem. And vice versa, he drinks in your submission and becomes one with ultimate power. He brought the cigar to his lips, took in a great big puff, and blew the smoke down at me. Then, he turned his head away and resumed chatting with his two friends.

It took me 15 minutes to care for the President. And when it was time, he was not shy letting everyone know he was cumming. His heavy low grunts made it unmistakable that he was emptying his balls into my wanting mouth. Once I had cleaned the man, I pulled off his cock.

"What do you say, boy?"

"Thank you Daddy." The other two men found this amusing.

"Sounds like the boy hit a home run." Remarked Dean Parsons.

"Knocked it right out of the park." Bragged President May.

"He's been batting 1,000 lately." Dr. Patterson chimed in referencing our fun at the golf course the week before.

"It's probably all that batting practice his Daddy gives him." President May quipped. The men laughed. "John's the best of boys. You won't find better service anywhere." He leaned down and embraced me in a long kiss. He tasted like smoke.

"Well, I'm not fooled." Said Dean Parsons. "I know John doesn't see sucking cock as service. A husky bear's crotch is Disneyland to him. How about you let him go on another ride?"

President May broke our kiss and held me by the chin. "Son, I think the Dean wants his cock sucked. How 'bout it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy! But first, go and refill Daddy's drink. Add some more ice too."

After refilling President May's drink, I walked over to a waiting Dean Parsons. It had been awhile since I had last sucked his dick, and I planned to cherish the opportunity. I ran my hands along his bulky thighs and large torso. He had the biggest frame of the three men. I slowly made my way towards his protruding crotch. With swift hands I had started on my second helping of daddy dick.

Dean Parsons remained quiet during his blowjob. He kept his eyes closed only opening them to take the occasional drag off his cigar. President May and Dr. Patterson teased the Dean, telling him that he wouldn't be able to last long.

"My boy has the magic touch. Fifty bucks says you can't last five minutes."

"Put the money on the table, old man." Said the Dean. I heard a dramatic slap on the table behind me. I assumed the bet had been called.

"Start the timer, Doug. C'mon son," President May encouraged me. "Kick it into overdrive!" I suppressed a smile and increased my work rate. One minute later I heard suppressed sighs from above me.

"Fuck, Rick. You're screwed." Said Dr. Patterson. "I don't think you're any match for little Johnny." Dean Parsons tried to respond but his words were inaudible.

"That'a boy! Keep it up!" President May cheered.

"Don't wear yourself out too much though." Said Dr. Patterson. "You've got one more dick to suck tonight. That is if it's okay with you, big man."

"Absolutely. Besides, I don't think I could keep him off another dick even if I had wanted to. Look at my boy go." President May was right. I had pressed the pedal to the medal and was moving at warp speed.

"Slow down, John. Save some for me." Called the Doctor.

"Don't listen to him, son. Win Daddy some money. He'll buy you something nice with it."

The choice was easy for which man to listen to. I kept up my pace and only slowed once I felt the first thick stream coat the back of my throat.

"Time? What's the time, Doug?" Asked an eager President May.

"Four minutes, six seconds."

"Ha! He had almost a full minute left!"

I sat back on my heels and wiped my mouth. I relished in the President's excitement. Dean Parsons reached for his wallet and fumbled out the needed bills to pay for his loss. He didn't look like a man who had lost though. He still wore the signs of ecstasy on his face, another badge of honor for me.

I took a much needed ten minute rest before completing my duties with Dr. Patterson. No bets were attached to this one. The night had relaxed a bit, and I decided to take my time with the Doctor since I had been rushed last time I was with him. I spent considerable time licking at his balls and making sure he got the full treatment. Twenty minutes later, I had my third sweet salty candy of the night, a full stomach for sure!

Exhausted, I sauntered over to President May. I collapsed into his arms. He held me on his lap wrapping me in a tight bear hug. I closed my eyes and smelt the delicious smoke still emitting from his cigar.

"How's my good boy?"

"Tired, Daddy."

"I bet. You had quite the night tonight! Did you have fun?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Daddy's very proud of you."

"Proud enough to let me have a real cigar?"

He chuckled. "Here, boy." He stuck his dwindling cigar in my mouth. It was wet with his saliva, but I was used to sucking on wet Daddy cigars. I stayed seated on Daddy's lap and smoked the rest of his cigar.

The night would eventually come to an end. The gentleman thanked the President and me for a special evening and went on their merry way leaving the two of us still at the fire pit. We sat and enjoyed the dying embers sitting in silence. When we heard the back gate shut,

President May began taking off my pants and briefs and started jerking me off. I moaned and gasped at his sensitive touch. He kept me seated on his lap and played with my ass with his other hand. His hand was thick and warm. I felt small wrapped inside it and in a time that would probably beat Dean Parson's I exploded my load in a rope that landed all over my torso. President May used my discarded briefs to clean me off.