Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a good friend for a long time; her and Lothair. We grew up together. I loved them."

He moved back up the bed and leant against the pillows. She crawled to him and lay on her front between his legs, her arms resting on his thighs as she looked up into his face. He sighed and met her bright silver eyes. Resting his free hand between her shoulder blades he stroked her soft skin.

"We grew up in France. Our parents had all the worries and all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. My childhood was a blessed one; nothing I did was hard or confusing when I was young and Abrielle and Lothair were there to enjoy it with me."

"They were your friends?" Ealasaid's voice was soft as she thought about the three young Lycans. "Then how did things get so bad?"

"Abrielle was always a proud girl. She thought the name 'DuBois' meant something to everyone she met and when it didn't she took it as a personal insult. In France the name did mean something, they were a hugely important family."

"And your family?"

Drago's eyes looked over her as he thought.

"The LaBelle name is known everywhere. I've never been able to get away from it. Abrielle always wanted the recognition, that's all she ever wanted from her life."

"And what do you want?"

"I want everything." He looked back into her eyes. "I'm greedy Ma Petite, I want the whole world."

"All that ambition. You're really not just a rich playboy, are you?"

"It's not everything I am, but it's a big part of it." He grabbed the bottle and topped off her glass. "What about you? What do you want from life?"

"I want to go out knowing I never missed an opportunity." She sipped her drink and the fingers of her free hand danced over his muscled thigh. "It might sound weird but even with everything that happened in my life, I've never had any regrets. Everything I've done has lead me here so it can't have been all bad. Now, I want to do everything I ever dreamed of as a kid."

"Like what?"

He struggled to concentrate on her words. Her light touch sent shivers through his body making his cock press against the zip of his trousers.

"I want to swim in the ocean." Her eyes were drifting. "I want to swing through trees in the jungle, I want to jump out of a plane. I want to climb a mountain and explore castles. I want to see sharks and whales, run with lions, fly with eagles."

"You'll turn feral if you're not careful."

She winked and drained her glass Dropping it off the side of the bed, she undid the button of his trousers. Running her hand over his cock, she licked her lips.

"Would that be a bad thing?"

An image of her flashed through his mind. Her hair was tangled, her skin dirty, her clothes torn and ragged. Her bright eyes shone and her mouth was stained with blood. He shivered again at the primal lust the thought sent through him.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her up the bed, her small gasp of pain making him more desperate. His other hand held the champagne flute so tightly that the glass shattered and he felt her jump. He arranged her on his lap and kissed her roughly. She could feel the broken shards of glass beneath them but she didn't care.

He flipped her back onto the bed and slid a hand between their bodies. His fingers toyed with her wet pussy before pushing deep inside making her gasp. His other arm wrapped around her tightly and he thrust his fingers inside her.

Ealasaid arched her back, pressing her breasts against him. His fingers brushed against her g-spot and soon she was trembling beneath him. Her eyes were bright and wild as she plead with him silently. Her hands clutched his shoulders and she thrust her hips against him. His weight pressed her down into the bed, she couldn't escape; his massive frame trapped her and the memory of Dylan flashed through her mind.

"Stop!" her words were a frantic cry and she pushed at his chest.

For a moment he didn't move, his eyes burned yellow and his teeth had sharpened into fangs. Ealasaid felt a cold fear settle in her stomach and she couldn't move, she felt frozen. A lump had lodged itself in her throat and she swallowed hard.

"Drago please."

Her soft voice penetrated the fog in Drago's mind and he instantly jerked backwards. Shaking himself he shoved his fingers through his hair pushing it back from his face.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." He went to reach for her but yanked his hand back. "Eala, are you OK?"

She pushed herself into a sitting position and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her mind raced, thoughts of Dylan forcing their way into her.

"I'm sorry. I should have been gentler."

Ealasaid shook her head, "No, it's not that. You're big; he was big. I couldn't get away." She took a shuddering breath. "I'm OK now."

"You're not, you don't have to pretend to me that you are."

Her eyes filled with tears and she brushed them angrily away. Looking at him, she moved slightly towards him and he took hold of her hand. Pulling her to his chest, he swept the broken glass off the bed then lay back against the pillows. She settled herself between his legs, her head resting against his heart and the slow beating soothed her.

Drago cushioned his head against one arm and the other wrapped around her waist. His large hand held her lower back but he was gentle. Her eyes were heavy, sleep pulled at her again. Drago stroked her back and listened as her breathing became soft and even as she fell asleep. He felt cold, she had looked so scared.

Silently, he promised himself that she would never have to be scared again.

*

The LaBelle household was empty. The windows were dark and not a soul moved inside. Had there been someone there however, they may have seen the figure moving silently in the grounds. The intruder was dressed entirely in black, their face covered with a bandana and the hood pulled up over their hair. Their feet were silent on the ground as they moved closer to the house, keeping to the shadows in case some unseen person was watching.

Keeping their eyes trained on the house the stranger pulled a phone from their pocket and dialled quickly.

"Oana," a male voice came through the phone, "You have her?"

"No Daddy. The house is empty but don't worry, I will find her."

"Good girl." The man sounded pleased. "I want regular updates. You know what to do when you find her?"

"I know."

"And LaBelle."

Oana reached up and touched the smooth black stone that hung around her neck.

"LaBelle is not important. My priority is to get the girl back."

"He is not to be harmed. We have already lost our Fae once, we can't lose our Entari. The Elders will not forgive that." There was no answer and he pressed. "Oana, you understand he is not to be harmed."

"I understand Daddy. He will not be harmed."

There was a small pause, "I know what that family has done to you child but there are more important things than revenge."

Although he couldn't see her, Oana nodded, "Yes Daddy."

"Report back to me when you have more information. I'm counting on you."

Oana hung up and dropped the phone back into her pocket. Moving to the back door, she took a small black box from inside her jacket and snapped it open. Inside were her lock picking tools, it took less than thirty seconds for her to get the door open and she crept into the kitchen.

The house was silent. Nothing stirred, even the air was still. She moved quietly through the house until she got to the large double doors of Drago LaBelle's study. Excitement jolted through her as she realised where she was. For years, she had thought about what she would do to the man if she ever had the chance. Now, she was the closest she had ever been.

She entered the study. The desk was clear, every last piece of paper tidied away, no sign that anyone had ever been in there. She checked each drawer, every last cabinet, each corner of the room but she couldn't find anything. Dropping into the chair she propped her feet on the desk and pushed the hood from her face.

Oana pulled the bandana down to rest around her neck and looked about the room.

"Where have you gone Faerie?" She looked at the oil painting on the wall. The LaBelle's eyes seemed to watch her and she smirked. "Where has your wolf hidden you?"

*

Ealasaid stood at the railing of the huge black yacht staring out at the clear water. Schools of colourful fish darted out of the way of the yacht, sea turtles glided just beneath the waves and dolphins played in the spray.

She had woken in another strange cabin. The sun had been streaming through the windows and the silk sheets had caressed her naked skin. She had been alone and when she had looked around the room a purple bikini had caught her eye. Unable to find any other clothes, she had pulled it on and wandered through until she came out onto the sun-drenched deck. Drago had been waiting at a table, his feet resting on a chair and his back to her. The table had been laid with food and he had smiled warmly as she sat down.

He had refused to tell her where they were going and so now she watched the horizon waiting for a clue. They had been sailing for nearly three hours and she turned back to look at him where he still sat at the table. He wore nothing but a pair of black swim trunks and his hair was tied in a knot at the back of his head. His eyes roamed over exposed skin as she walked towards him, her hips swaying seductively and her soft breasts bouncing on her chest.

When she reached him, she rested her hands on his thighs and leant down to bring her lips to his.

"Drago," her husky voice washed over him and the corner of his mouth curved in a half smile.

"Yes, Ma Petite."

"Tell me where we're going."

He reached out and tucked a stray curl behind her ear.

"Then it won't be a surprise."

She sank to her knees and he leant back in his chair. His fingers still toyed with her hair and his eyes watched her carefully.

"Hmm." She licked her lips and ran her hands up his legs. "Is there nothing I can do to convince you?"

"Afraid not, Little One."

"Are you sure?" Her hands moved higher brushing over him through the material of his shorts. "I'll do anything. Anything you ask."

"Dammit, Eala," he spoke through gritted teeth. "That's not fair."

She pouted and went to stand but he grabbed her wrist. He spun her round and pulled her onto his lap so her arms were trapped behind her. She gasped as she felt his hard cock press against her then sighed as he slid his hand over her stomach. Slowly he kissed over her neck and felt her shiver.

"I hope you're offer will still stand when we get there though."

"Oh no, that was a one-time thing. You've missed your chance." She pushed back against him and he growled softly. "And, I would have done anything."

He pulled her tighter against his chest and spoke gruffly into her ear.

"You fucking tease." His free hand curled around her throat feeling her pulse flutter beneath his fingers. He bit her earlobe as his hand moved from her neck to squeeze one soft breast. "Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

She laughed then moaned as his fingers toyed with her nipple through the bikini. His other hand travelled down her stomach and his fingers brushed against her inner thighs. He felt her shudder and a deep laugh rumbled through his chest.

"I bet you're wet already, aren't you?" Ealasaid said nothing and Drago gently smacked her thigh making her jump. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yes. I'm wet."

Sliding his hand between her legs, he pushed a finger against her listening to her moan of pleasure. He felt her hands clench into fists against his stomach and she dropped her head back onto his shoulder. He stroked her through her bikini bottoms and groaned as he felt her juices through the materiel. He kissed her shoulder blade, down to the wolf tattoo on her back and again he felt the swell of pride.

"My little Alpha."

He slid his hand into her bikini and stroked her wet flesh. Her legs parted at his touch even as her cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"Drago, someone will see." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Do you care?" She didn't answer and he went to move his hand from her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

It was a soft plea and she thrust her hips against his hand.

Drago's smile was smug, "But what if someone sees?"

"Ugh fuck I don't care. Now stop fucking teasing me."

He laughed again and slipped his finger inside her. Making a beckoning motion, he found the sweet spot inside her and pushed gently. His other hand still held her breast and he tugged the bikini top away from her. He cupped her breast again feeling her small pink nipple harden against his palm. He pushed another finger into her tight pussy and she squirmed in his lap.

He felt powerful. The small figure writhing against him, the feeling of her wet pussy around his fingers and the thought that someone was watching what he was doing to her. Lycans, by nature, were not shy. Their Turning ceremonies were watched by the whole pack as were their Mating ceremonies. Drago felt closer to his wolf side than he had in years as he brought his Mate closer to orgasm. He felt like an Alpha again.

"Oh god, Drago."

He bit her shoulder gently as he felt her pussy flutter around his fingers. She slumped back against his chest and her breath left her in a stuttering rush. She looked over her shoulder and he twisted her until she sat sideways in his lap. She held his strong neck and her thumb stroked his bearded cheek. Her eyes were shining and her next words were spoken with such vehemence it made his heart leap.

"I fucking love you Drago LaBelle." She pulled his head down and kissed him. "With everything I have."

He slid his hand up her back. An intrusive thought rose up in his mind, he only had a year. He wanted to tell her. He needed her to know that he couldn't give her forever but he couldn't bring himself to extinguish the light in her eyes.

"I adore you, you're my everything." He kissed her again. His eyes glanced behind her and a smile curved his lips. "We're here."

She turned and stared out over the ocean. They were approaching an island. The water lapped upon a white sand beach which in turn lead to thick jungle. Just in front of the trees stood a huge house. It was made of white stone and looked even bigger than his house in America. Several more buildings stood around it but they all looked empty. A long wooden jetty ran out from the beach into the water. On one side several cabins stood in a row, resting out over the water on stilted platforms.

Ealasaid stood from his lap and walked over to the railing. He followed standing behind her and rested his hands either side of her. She was still staring at the island with her mouth hanging open.

"What is that?"

He shrugged, "A small piece of property my family owns."

"What the house?" When he didn't answer she turned with an incredulous look. "The island?!"

"I told you. I made some extravagant purchases after my parents passed."

"Yeah but a fucking island?!" She stared up at him in disbelief. "Just how much money do you have?"

"More than I will ever spend in a lifetime and more coming in each day. I spend some, I give most away, I invest the rest."

"Do you even know how much it is anymore?"

He shook his head almost guiltily, "I never knew."

She reached up and pulled on his beard gently, "Is there anything you don't own?"

"I don't have my own sports team yet, but I've been shopping around." He was laughing but she could see worry in his eyes. "Don't think any different of me. My money doesn't define me."

"I don't give a shit about your money and I already know what you do with it. I know what you've done for Dexter. I know you would do the same for Grif in an instant. I don't know the story behind your Council but I have to assume you share everything with them the way you do with me. I know your money doesn't define you but it is a part of you, especially for someone who's never had it."

"I don't want to seem like I'm flaunting it in front of you though."

"Do you ever see it that way? Do you ever feel like you're rubbing it in my face?"

"No."

"Then you don't need to worry. I understand this is your lifestyle; I'm just not used to it." She turned back to look at the approaching island. "But, I think I could learn to like it."

"Good, because this is your life now."

He ran his hand up her back.

"Can I swim?" she asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"The yacht will take us there."

"I'm sure it will but look at the water." She reached onto her tiptoes to get a better look, the movement made her ass brush against him and he swallowed hard. "It's beautiful. You don't want to swim in that?"

"I guess I've never looked at it that way before."

She climbed onto the railings. She was still topless and the soft breeze stroked across her skin. She turned to face him, held her arms out to the side and fell backwards. She broke the water seamlessly, barely making a splash and he watched as she swam deeper.

Ealasaid kicked her legs, swimming away from the boat and into open waters. The fish still darted around her and she watched them swirl through each other in endless patterns. Her lair lifted around her in the shimmering water and the tension left her muscles.

She swam down until her fingers brushed the sand, raking through it and watching the disturbance. A shadow passed over her and she turned on her back to stare up at the underside of a turtle. It was close and she reached out but she was just short of touching it.

Moving once again she followed the turtle as it headed towards the beach. When it turned and started back out into the ocean she waved goodbye and crawled out of the water. She saw Drago sat a little way up the beach; his toes were dug into the sand and he leant back on his hands watching her.

On her hands and knees, she stalked him, moving up the beach and came to a stop between his legs. He brought one hand to stroke the back of her thigh before moving to her ass. She straddled him and stroked the stray hairs away from his face.

"Is it just me and you?"

He grinned and moved her in his lap. She could feel his hard cock between her thighs and the hair on his chest brushed against her sensitive nipples.

"For now."

"There's no one else on this whole island?"

He shook his head, "Not as it stands."

"There are more people coming?"

He nodded, "Presently, but until they get here," he stood and lifted her against his chest with one arm, "I'm going to make the most of having you to myself, on an island where no one can hear what I'm about to do to you."

Ealasaid shivered, her stomach clenched and her pussy ached with excitement.

"What are you going to do?"

She had meant her question to be teasing but her voice couldn't hide her arousal.

He was walking up the beach to the house and he met her eyes with a wink.

"I going to make you cum so hard you don't remember your own name."

*

Oana was woken by the shrill ringing of her phone. Swearing loudly, she reached out, scattering the empty beer cans and bottles from her bedside table and searched for the source of the noise. Finally, she grabbed her phone and answered angrily.

"What?"

"You said you would call with any news." A smug female voice filled her head making her roll her eyes. "I thought maybe you had forgotten."

"Lara, how kind of you to check in on me. As I told Daddy, I will call when I have news, you can assume when I do not call that I do not have news."

"I told Master he should have sent me. You're getting slow Esme."

"You know Lara, you're right. Maybe you should come and took over."

"Tell me LaBelle's whereabouts and I will."

"Wait." Oana sat up and rummaged until she found a half full bottle. Unscrewing the lid, she drank. "You mean you don't know where LaBelle lives?"

123456...8