Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ealasaid straightened, her mouth hanging open and turned to glare at Lucius.

"You cheeky wanker, you did that on purpose."

Lucius shrugged a shoulder, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ealasaid dropped her cue onto the table and folded her arms. Looking up at Drago, she frowned at the smug look on his face.

"Oh, so fucking happy with yourself aren't you?"

Drago leant against the pool table and pulled her to him. One hand rested at the small of her back and he shoved the other into his front pocket. His thumb stroked her skin and he kissed her forehead.

"I'm very happy."

Her arms were still folded and she scowled up at him, "You cheated!"

"And, I got what I want so the way I see it, I played fair."

"Asshole."

She couldn't help the smile and he kissed her.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Lucius slip out of the room and walk down onto the sand. Ealasaid followed his gaze. Lucius's shoulders were slumped and his head hung.

"I'll go."

Ealasaid kissed him again before ducking out of the room. Lucius was sat on the sand in front of the water, one knee was bent and his arm was resting on it. Ealasaid sat beside him and dug her bare feet into the now cool sand. He didn't look at her but a smile lifted the corner of his mouth. His messy hair lifted in the slight breeze and for a second he just enjoyed the comfort Ealasaid offered.

"How are you Little One?"

She shrugged at his question.

"I don't know. Better I think but I really don't know." She sighed and pulled her knees to her chest. "How are you?"

"The same I guess. It's just good to have you back." Lucius swallowed hard as fear pushed up his throat. "Has Drago ever told you about our time in the Order?"

"He said you helped him escape, that you protected him. I know you saved him."

"He didn't tell you why I was in there?" She shook her head. "Do you want to know?"

"If you want to tell me."

Ealasaid didn't want to push him but she burned with curiosity.

"It's not a very interesting story but you should know." Lucius sighed. "There was this girl. I met her when I was very young, 18, she was this amazing girl. She was smart, funny, the world loved her."

Lucius paused but Ealasaid kept silent, she didn't want to stop his story.

"She was a Were and for three years she was my whole world. I left my family, I stopped seeing my friends. Everything I did was for her. She promised me that when I turned 21 she would turn me and we would Mate, then she would be mine forever and I would be hers."

"Did something happen to her?" Ealasaid couldn't help but ask.

"No Little One. The morning of my 21st birthday, I was taken by the Order. They came into the home we shared and they took me. At the time, I thought they had taken her as well. I knew the Order was harder on nonhumans so I knew I had to get out of there and get her back. They tested me when I got there and eventually they decided I was good enough to fight in the Pits."

Lucius sighed as he stared out over the ocean.

"The Pits are a sadistic, cruel, revolting place but only you and I know what it is like to be human there. It is something that has never left me and I can only pray that one day you won't feel the pain as much."

Ealasaid felt sad at the pain she saw in his eyes, not just for himself but also for her. She reached out and took his hand between both of hers. She just wanted to feel him.

"I met Drago in the Order. He helped me survive and I helped him stay strong. I never would have made it out if it weren't for him. He even helped me look for her but she wasn't there."

Lucius paused again. His hand held her tightly but she didn't think that he knew he did it. There were no tears in his eyes but there was a devastating sadness there that she had never seen before.

"You don't have to tell me," she tried to reassure him but he shook his head.

"I want you to know." Again, he squeezed her hands. "I thought she was my Mate; I was sure we would spend our lives together. I went to find her. I thought maybe they had let her go and she would be waiting for me in our home. She was there but she wasn't waiting for me. She was with another Were, in our bed. She seemed very surprised to see me alive. She thought after she put me in that place she wouldn't have to worry about me anymore."

Ealasaid gasped softly at his revelation. She couldn't help it.

"She had given me to the Order and, in return, they had spared her any punishment of fraternising with a human. I left, returned to Drago and I told myself I would never think about her again."

"But I thought, Nix said the Mating pull is never one way. There must have been something."

"I was a human. I had no idea what the Mating pull would feel like. I was just a stupid kid in love."

"Do you think about her?"

Lucius finally turned to look at her.

"I used to, every damn day."

"What changed?"

"You petite fille. You came. You took all of the pain she caused me and made it disappear without even trying. You have done the same for our whole Pack and you don't even know it."

Ealasaid rested her head on his shoulder and brought his hand to her lips. She moved closer and Lucius wrapped his arm around her waist. His thumb stroked the exposed skin of her back and he pressed his lips against her hair. Her sweet scent filled his head and he instantly felt calmer.

"Drago says I flinch whenever he touches me." Ealasaid stayed looking out over the sand as she spoke. "I can feel it but I don't with you. I've only ever felt safe with you and I've never had that before. Not since my brother died. I've never felt scared of you; I have felt scared of Drago, of Grif, of everyone. Never of you."

Here she looked up at him.

"You can never leave me OK? Not ever."

He laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry Little One, I'm not going anywhere."

Ealasaid nestled closer to his side. For a moment every worry disappeared from his head as he held her. He wasn't thinking about Drago and the Sickness, he wasn't thinking about the girl who had sold him to the Order. He only thought of her warm skin and soft hair as she cuddled close to him.

"Your Mate is out there and they're going to be lucky to find you."

Lucius smiled at the conviction in her voice.

"If she's half the girl you are then I'll be the lucky one."

Ealasaid pulled away and stood.

"You don't want someone like me." She held out her hand and pulled him to his feet. "I'm way more trouble than I'm worth."

"Worth every bit Little One."

Lucius pinched her ass as he moved passed her and started back to the house. He was smiling again and she shook her head. She followed him in and watched as he went to sit with Elena who was watching Jaylon and Anton play pool.

Drago sat at one of the tables with Rueben, Corban, Nix and the kids. Rueben scooted over on his chair and she perched beside him. Drago caught her eye from across the table.

"Everything OK?" he mouthed and she nodded.

Leif came to her side and she pulled him onto her lap. Nash brought her over a drink and she blew him a kiss.

"Thank you, sir."

"Anything for you Miss Saidy."

Nash made a show of bowing making the table laugh. They all relaxed. The air was light and the room was filled with laughter. Eventually, Nix stood and lifted Leif into her arms.

"I gotta get the pups to bed."

She held out her hand and Orion grasped it in his own. Corban stood, he gathered Avianna from Drago's lap but Nix shook her head.

"Don't worry babe I'll take them. You stay."

"Are you kidding?" Corban stepped close and kissed his Mate. "If you think I'm passing up a chance to fuck you in that pool after we've put them to bed you're crazy."

Nix laughed and shushed him, "Not in front of the pups."

"You can scold me when we get back."

Corban kissed her again and lifted Orion with his other arm. Nix rolled her eyes and disappeared out of the door. Corban followed but before he left he turned and winked.

"Enjoy your night." Rueben laughed and saluted as Corban left. Ealasaid smirked and stood from the table. Moving to Elena, she slid an arm around the woman's waist.

"Fancy a swim?"

Elena nodded. Her eyes were glazed from the alcohol and her smile was infectious. Ealasaid took her hand and they slipped outside. They giggled as they tripped down the sand and reached the water. It was still warm from the day's sun and Elena hesitated before dipping a toe into the waves.

"I never thought I would get out of that place, let alone see an ocean like this." She hugged Ealasaid tightly. "Thank you so much."

Elena pulled back as she felt the zip of her dress being pulled down and looked at Ealasaid with a shocked expression. Ealasaid shrugged as she slid her own dress of her shoulders showing her perky breasts.

"What? You don't want to swim in your clothes."

Elena smirked but couldn't draw her eyes away from Ealasaid's slender figure. Once stripped, Ealasaid pulled Elena's dress away, then taking her hand, she led her to the water.

They didn't even acknowledge Drago and the rest of his Council watching them from the open doors. Jaylon's mouth was hanging open and Rueben reached out to push his jaw closed.

"Eyes back in Jay," Anton laughed and clapped his friend on the back.

"Can you blame him?" Lucius was smiling as he took a cigarette out of the packet in his shorts pocket. "This is everything he's ever wanted to see."

"How did I get so lucky?" Jaylon's voice was filled amazement and he stepped onto the sand without thinking. "We joining them boys?"

The rest were already stripping as they made their way to the water.

"Way ahead of you Jay." Drago laughed before diving into the waves.

*

Oana sat in a small diner. Her booted feet were resting on the opposite side of the booth she was in and she ran a finger around the rim of her glass. Her dark blue eyes darted around the diner but the man she had come for was not there.

Rubbing her hands down her face, she sighed. Her head was pounding, she had been away from home for too long and it was beginning to take its toll on her. Standing, she threw some notes onto the table and walked out into the night air. She pulled her jacket tighter around her and shoved her hands into her pockets.

She tried to plan her next move. Daddy was getting impatient and she knew what would happen if she kept him waiting too long.

She started walking down the street, keeping her head down and ignoring the calls of drunken men from the bars along the street. Her mind raced as she worked out her next move. Fear was beginning to encroach on her mind but she forced it back, she couldn't do anything when she was scared.

She had to find LaBelle and his little Fae. If she didn't, she didn't want to think about what would happen.

*

Drago stood in front of the large bed in the room they shared. He only wore the denim shorts, having left the rest of his clothes out on the beach and they hung low on his muscled stomach. Ealasaid stood in the doorway, her hands were held behind her back and she was watching him with a mischievous light in her silver eyes.

She was still completely naked and he drank her in hungrily. Her soft skin was covered in freckles, her breasts were small but sat high and proud on her chest. Her slim waist flared to her rounded hips and ass and her legs were shapely.

He rubbed his hand across his chin before beckoning her with two fingers. Slowly, she closed the door and walked towards him. She stopped just in front of him and craned her neck to look into his ravenous eyes.

"On your knees."

A thrill of excitement went through her at his words and a deep throb started in her abdomen. His face was serious, his mouth set in a hard line and his eyes flashed dangerously. He looked like an Alpha.

Without warning, his hand shot out and tangled in her long hair. He pulled her against his hard body and up so she had to stretch onto her toes. The muscles in his arm bulged as he held her tightly and a gasp escaped her. He leant close and when he spoke his voice was a deep rumble.

"Tonight, you do exactly as I say. No hesitations, no arguing. Do you know what will happen if you argue?"

"You'll punish me?"

She was shivering in excitement. He had acted like this once before, the night they were taken, and the memory of her pleasure echoed through her. That night he had made her cum harder than she ever thought she could and now he had that look on his face again.

"Exactly." He kissed her once, a hard stamp of possession. "We made a deal, you would do anything I wanted."

His free hand stroked down her neck, over her collar and down to cup one breast. His fingers toyed with her small pink nipple and she moaned softly.

"You do whatever I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered, then cried out as he pinched her nipple hard between his fingers.

"Yes what?"

She knew what he wanted to hear and the heat in her abdomen spread lower. He wasn't being gentle with her and that helped. She wasn't thinking about the Order, she wasn't thinking about Dylan, she wasn't thinking about what she had to do when they got back home. She was only thinking about her Mate.

"Yes Alpha," her voice was even softer and he growled as he kissed her again.

"Good girl."

He sat back on the edge of the bed and pulled her to lay across his lap. Her ass was pushed up as her back arched and her legs were too short to reach the floor leaving her feet dangling in the air.

Still with his hand in her hair, Drago pulled her head up and spoke into her ear, "Tell me if you need to stop Ma Petite."

Before she could answer, he pressed her chest back down onto the bed and smacked her pale ass. She jumped and a shriek leapt from her throat but she pushed her ass back into his hand. He watched as a red handprint bloomed against her snowy white skin, a mark of ownership and felt something welling in his chest. Bringing his hand down again, he smacked the other cheek and listened to her quiet moan. Smirking, he rubbed his hand over the warm skin.

"Do you like this?" Again, he didn't give her a chance to answer as he moved his hand down to brush against her pussy. "You're already wet."

"Please Alpha."

She stretched her arms out in front of her and clutched at the sheets beneath them. Drago's jaw clenched at her words, his title in her voice nearly sent him over the edge.

He spanked her again, then again. Ten strokes in total and by the time he was finished, she was trembling against him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and stood. Slowly, he let her slide down onto the floor and stroked her cheek.

"On your knees," he repeated his command from earlier and this time she didn't hesitate.

She dropped to her knees and he stroked her hair. He undid the button and zip on his shorts and took his hard cock in his hand. She leant forward to take him into her mouth but he pulled her back by her hair. Her eyes looked up at him questioningly and he shook his head as he stroked his thick length.

"Not yet Ma Petite."

He still stroked his cock and watched her flushed face. Her hands were in her lap, her breasts pushed together and her back arched as she watched him. Seeing her in such a submissive position was almost too much, he couldn't hold back anymore and pulled her head close to thrust his cock into her warm welcoming mouth.

She moaned as she tasted the drop of precum and bathed the head of his cock with her tongue. He thrust his hips, pushing himself further into her mouth. She still looked up at him and he watched his length disappear past her soft lips.

"Hands behind your back."

She obeyed instantly. She didn't even think about questioning him, the hard-commanding tone of his voice making her quiver and her pussy throbbed. He pushed his hips forward until he hit the back of her throat and her eyes widened. He loosened his grip on her hair and allowed her to move, watching her bob back and forth on his cock.

It didn't take long before he was teetering on the edge from her talented mouth and he took over, thrusting against her quickly. Holding her tightly, he pushed hard and felt his entire length slip down her throat making her moan. The sound sent vibrations through him and a feral growl rolled through his chest.

He was close and he forced himself to pull back. Reaching down, he dragged her to her feet and turned them so she was against the bed. Lifting her slightly so her ass rested on the edge of the mattress, he slid a hand between her legs and stroked her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck."

Her fingers curled into the bed beneath her and she thrust her hips forward against his hand. He pressed his finger against her clit and circled the small nub of flesh.

Ealasaid's breathing sped up as he teased her but she kept still. He brought his fingers to her lips and she opened them without a thought. He pushed two fingers into her warm mouth and she sucked on them obediently.

Taking his fingers from her mouth, he teased her pussy again before pushing them inside her. Her breath left her in a sigh and her eyes slid closed. He began to move slowly, feeling her pussy clamp down and quiver in excitement.

"Do you want to cum Ma Petite?" She nodded and he tutted as his grip tightened on her hair. "Answer me."

"Yes Alpha."

He pushed her head forward and spoke into her ear, "Open your eyes, I want you to watch."

Ealasaid looked down, watching his fingers plunge into her wet heat. Drago nudged her leg with his knee and she rested her feet on the bed, spreading her legs wider as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She was completely exposed to his hungry gaze.

"You're so beautiful." She shivered at his words. "Cum for me Little One."

"Thank you."

Her breathing hitched and she pushed her hips harder against his hand.

Drago pulled her from the bed, twisted her and bent her over until her chest was pressed against the mattress. He pushed his shorts down and kicked them away as he took his cock in his hand. Teasing her entrance, he listened to her soft pleas before pushing deep inside her, groaning at the feeling of her tight pussy around him.

Drago held her hips in his large hands and thrust into her. He knew he should be gentle but the beast inside him was closer to the surface than it had ever been. The feeling of her against him, the closeness of the full moon and the unfamiliar scent of a Fae all combined made him crazy. He fucked her, pulling all the way back until only the head of his cock was inside her then slamming back into the hilt.

Ealasaid clutched at the sheets, her nails tearing through the materiel as she fought to keep her orgasm back. Drago could feel what she was doing and smiled proudly. She always knew exactly what he wanted from her, even now when even he was unsure of what he wanted. He wanted this to last all night but he was so close to orgasm already.

He curled his fingers around her throat and pulled her back until her head rested on his shoulder. Bending his head, he kissed her neck and ran his hand down the curve of her back.

"Please can I cum?" Her words tumbled out of her and she met every thrust. "Please?"

"Cum," he spoke before biting her neck.

She cried out as her second orgasm gripped her. Her pussy milked his cock and he buried himself deep and followed her.

For a moment they were still, then Drago lifted her into his arms and climbed onto the bed. He lay down and she curled against his side.

"I really love it when you get like that." She lifted her head and kissed him. "The Alpha role really suits you in the bedroom."

Just the sound of his title again made his cock twitch and he growled, "Be careful, you keep calling me that and I'll have you again."

She rolled to straddle him and pushed on his chest.

1...345678