All Comments on 'Alpha Eyes Ch. 02'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't stop

I really like all of your previous work and please please dont stop. Great stuff

madmaniacmadmaniacover 4 years ago
Five stars!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT

I've read both of you "alpha eyes" stories!. These two chapters are incredible! Mind control is a heavy favorite of mine and usually there arn't to many that tickle my fancy BUT! This has been one of the most enjoyable ones i have read in awhile! I can't wait to read the mext chapter and anymore you happen to make!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for reading!

Hi! JC here. I really hope you enjoyed chapter two in this new story!

If you liked the story, and want to help me continue publishing creations for your enjoyment, check out my Patreon! I offer tons of bonus content, the chance to influence ongoing storylines and other exclusive perks. You can find my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

If you want to commission me to write up one of YOUR ideas, then you can send me a Literotica message through my author page. Bringing your creative ideas to life is one of my FAVORITE things to do as an author.

Alternatively, if you're an author yourself, and would like to start making consistent income from your passion for storytelling, I've recently opened up my coaching program. I've published more than 50 commercially successful works and help my coaching clients to do the same. We talk about how to grow your audience month by month through high quality work and how to build a consistent income from your work as a creative. You can reach me by sending a message through my Literotica author page. (Include your email so I can respond back!)

I truly appreciate the love and support!

JC Beleren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great story JC!

You really have a great way of pushing the narrative, and describing sex! Awesome!

thog4uthog4uover 4 years ago
Luv It!!!

It’s perfect...sexxy, erotic, Cinderella tale with a twist!!! Can’t wait to see the novel ideas you present. Looking forward to the next chapter. Yes please.

thog4u

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed! Building up to the next chapter, I can't wait for what's next! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

Hope you continue on with this. Very good!

SoberFun9618SoberFun9618over 4 years ago
Amazing story

This is a great story line, I kind how you have taken the time to actually build a backstory into your work. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank u!

ThitabeThitabeover 4 years ago
Great Story

Please continue this story. It is well written and flows well. I look forward to reading chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Unique plot

Love the new storyline. Hopefully I’ll see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge will be so sweet.

This series is going to be your best one yet. For part 3 it would be a great start to finding out through a bit of BDSM and heavy sex just how far “StepMommy” had gone in her plans to screw Dilan out of his money, and wreck his mind. Also, can we find out what she had to do with the Wreck that killed her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't stop now

Can hardly wait for chapter 3, what a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep on Keepin' On!

Love this tale so far - hope that it continues to a really BIG blow-up (not JOB)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Read the first chapter then this one. Definitely carry it on. Want to know what the stepmother is up to.

James7594James7594over 4 years ago
Amazing chapter 2, a perfect buildup from chapter 1

Hi JC,

To be honest, I wasn't really happy or interested after chapter 1. It was a but too bland and overused in my opinion. It is a very well written story of course as are most of your story (Which is why I favourited you) but once again, the plot wasn't as nice as I hoped.

Then you wrote this chapter and I must say that I am hooked! It is simply brilliant, the way you have expanded from the first chapter and now I can say that the two chapters together look much better than just the first chapter. The characters are looking good and the way you didn't use too much violence instead used more controlled sex is something that appealed to me. I am not much of a BDSM fan, in fact I'd go so far as to say that I don't like it much. So I sincerely hope it doesn't go too dark and stays a bit more safe.

All in all, you have a good writing style and I like your stories so far. Can wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work.

J. Jamie Dupane

vladdracul85vladdracul85over 4 years ago
More

More simply devine

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Great story line. I hope that you continue it. My only suggestion....maybe elaborate more on having the “bimbos” strip for him/us.

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

Nice revenge story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This series is entertaining!

I am enjoying this story and I hope you continue writing!

baldsanta9730baldsanta9730almost 4 years ago
great reading

Just completed part 2 and looking forward to next installment. keep writing, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wunderbar!

Enjoyed Dilan giving his bitchy stepsister a good fucking, and watching him develop his new powers. Hope to see his greedy step-Mom get down and dirty for him. Thanx for the continuing Read!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Interesting characters, nicely paced with enough suspense and sexy scenes

Bdubs8807Bdubs8807over 3 years ago
Holy CRAP

That was so hot. I had to work hard not to start throbbing in the breakroom at work. I didn't think that I wanted a slutty bimbo fucktoy before, but now I'm thinking it might be more fun than I realized...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Your story is well done, good presentation, interesting story and most of all well edited / proof checked. I wish more of the other writers would take the time to clean up their story from the errors that get written in on the first draft. Yours are well written and no blaring mistakes to interrupt the flow of the story. My only complaint is the story is to short, the entire story could have been written at one time. I've enjoyed it so far and expect to read it all and the rest of your submissions as well. I hope they are all as well done as this one is so far.

Anony Mous

B0nd1geC0upl3B0nd1geC0upl3over 3 years ago
Bloody brilliant - Easily the Sexiest Read Here

I’m absolutely loving this series and the writing is so well done, it’s racey af and really well paced as a piece - sure to get you goin.

Big up to ya JC - I’ll be watching this space.

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 2 years ago

I really like how you gave the MC powerful motivations for his actions.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Getting better and better

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

This is intriguing and I’m loving it.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Interesting so far, more needed.

91119669111966over 1 year ago

Love the story. Can't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Curious how ANYONE knows the color of their own vision?! Even with mirrors, I don't!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story, stepmom next on the menu

5/5

undrestundrestabout 1 year ago

Well written. Good character development. I'm really enjoying the story so far

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written stories. The only thing I don't lime is how you skip some of the build up. Like all of a sudden therapist was blowing the lead. Then the stepsister playing with her tits on the bed all of a sudden. They had no undressing or no lead up to the juiciest parts. I really like the stories and it won't stop me from enjoying them nut you asked for comments so here they are.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So he has no idea how on earth to contact his doctor to do some information gathering? Even when he can contact her telepathically?

So he is given superpowers, and just assumes the people who arranged it will be susceptible to these powers?

Not forcing the therapist to give him any information is so shockingly stupid......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great so far. Can't wait to see mommy dearest get her just rewards. He should use a spoon instead of a knife so it hurts more. Maybe control mom's mind and turn her out doing tricks; she's aware but can't stop herself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's always so satisfying when total bitches get their comeuppance. Part of why I love any stories where high school bitches, especially the slutty cheerleaders, get controlled or owned by the MC. This story reminds me of that type of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He discovered a conspiracy where his loving step-family wanted to mind fuck him in order to steal everything his father built. And instead of gathering more information and take steps to undo whatever the therapist was doing while he was under, what does he do? Fuck. Then goes home and you think he will at least try to figure shit out now. What does he do? Fuck. We get it, it's a sex story. But for the story part to be there you need to have the characters act properly, not like drooling idiots. This dude is such an idiot that he deserves to be a slave for the bitches. Only thing that saves him is plot armor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES