Alpha Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

Her eyelids fell closed and she literally shuddered with bliss at the sensation of my cock brushing across her skin.

Holy fuck this is so hot.

"Good..." I used the word like a weapon, knowing that somehow, deep inside of her, my new power was sending pleasure shooting through her body at my praise.

"Thank you, Sir..." she whispered, her hand beginning to stroke up and down my shaft. She kissed the red, needy head of my throbbing shaft. "Or what about these...?" She pulled back and knelt, pulling me a little closer. With her free hand, she hefted her massive tits. "You want to play with these puppies? Don't think I haven't seen you staring, just imagining what it would be like to have these wrapped... around... your thick, studly cock..."

She caressed the word cock, begging me to do something about it.

Lay down again for me.

Stephanie obeyed instantly, a look of such wanton lust on her face that I almost couldn't contain myself.

Keep talking... I ordered.

"Of course, Sir..." Her eyes rolled back as I slid one hand up her inner thighs, brushing my thumb across her dripping entrance. She was shaved bare, a thin sheen of desire leaking from her tight slit.

I popped my thumb into my mouth and tasted her, another bolt of need shooting through my body.

She writhed before me. "I can't believe how much I fucking want you, Sir... I want your cock in my pussy, in my mouth, slapped down between my big, bouncy titties so I can bring you pleasure..." She shuddered again, toes curling. "I want to wake you up tomorrow with a blowjob, want to start my day with your hot cum coating my tongue and all the way down my throat."

I liked that idea... I liked that a lot.

"But most of all I want right fucking now, Dilan..." And she blinked, her eyes suddenly blazing with heat. "Fucking my brains out with your dick so that the only thing on my little bimbo mind is using my body to earn your seed."

It was my name. The way she said my name. The way she said it with so much naked need and desire, the way she caressed it with her tongue and lips, like she was caressing my cock.

I couldn't hold back anymore.

With a groan, I slid forward. My cock spread Stephanie's pussy wide, my stepsister's athletic body writhing around my length. Her inner tunnel was wet and hot and willing, gripping me like a glove in a welcoming embrace.

My stepsister came.

I watched as all the muscles in her body clenched and released, her abs rippling as she arched her back and cried out. Her eyes were blank and blue. Her lips were parted in a long, soft, keening cry. I swear that the first thrust of my cock almost broke her mind.

"Keep going..." I sighed the command as I pulled back and slid inside her again, slowly picking up the pace.

Stephanie couldn't contain herself, her eyes clamped shut as she concentrated on trying to form words. "Yes... Sir! Ohmygod... Please, Sir... "

Master, I ordered silently, and my stepsister panted out a gentle mewl of pleasure at the command.

"Yes Master! Anything you want, Master! Just please... please keep fucking me with your big, thick, perfect cock..."

I moved faster, my hands on her hips, pinning her down while I slid inside of her over and over. My cock was straining, my balls heavy. All of the teasing, all of the buildup, everything I'd created perfectly to enjoy the single moment of release.

And that moment was coming.

"Ohmygawddd!" My stepsister climaxed again, her arms falling to the bed and her fingers clawing at the sheets. Her body gripped me even tighter, straining to milk my balls of their precious load. "Please Master... Harder Master... Faster... All I fucking want is you... All I want is your dick in my slutty little bimbo body..."

I gritted my teeth and kept going, pleasure shooting up through my cock and into my body. It shivered up my spine like a chill and shot lightning across my vision.

"I'll be anything you choose! Anyone you fucking want... Just use me! Use my pussy like a fucking blowup doll! Use my hot, slutty mouth to get off anytime, anyplace... Just say the word!"

I didn't even know how it was possible for me to get harder, my cock pulsing deep inside of Stephanie's volcanic pussy. But I did.

"I'll be your stepsister slutdoll... Your perfect plaything... Your fucking dick is the only thing I neeeeed!!!"

I came.

I came so hard I saw stars.

It was like I'd been punched in the jaw by a heavyweight boxer, my head falling back and my entire body going tight and then limp in an instant. My balls tightened, unleashing their load so it spurted out and painted my essence across Stephanie's deepest inner walls.

I felt my stepsister's body clench, begging me to continue, climaxing with me for the third and final time. Her voice trailed off as she lost the ability to speak, her mind going blank and as her brain and nerves were blasted with overwhelming bliss.

I could sense it in her bubble, the tiny sliver of her consciousness that was bound to mine.

Buried to the hilt in her tight body, I finally came to a halt, panting. I collapsed on top of Stephanie and was still for a short, quiet moment.

* * *

Distantly, I heard a soft ding.

It took a long, long instant for the sound to penetrate my brain.

Oh, I thought. The elevator.

And then there was a voice, a voice that I recognized. And in an instant everything that had happened earlier came rushing back.

My therapist, hypnotizing me with a shining, spinning coin.

The drug in my water. The drug she dropped directly into my eyes.

The pain. The clarity.

The betrayal.

The power.

"Steph, honey!" the voice called. It was the voice of the woman who had set everything in motion. "I'm home!"

A short pause, and the sound of keys being tossed negligently down onto the long, silver tray.

"And where on earth is your stepbrother?"

***

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the second chapter in this series — Alpha Eyes. I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

Check in the comments below for exciting announcements about my ongoing work!

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers
12