Alpha Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obedient... Helpless... Trance..."

I felt the now-familiar pressure behind my eyes, the pounding in my skull. Now, I welcomed it. I knew what it meant. When it popped, I watched Mariah's eyes as they rolled back in her head.

She groaned, her back arching and her tits thrust forward. I was standing so close now that when she moved she was pressing herself up against me, her fingers falling into the folds of my too-big tee shirt and catching, gripping, tugging herself into me.

I felt, suddenly, like I was in the Matrix, downloading an entirely new program into my ex's mind. A program that told her how to be, and how to act. That told her who she was.

And who I was.

Her eyelashes fluttered, then her eyes were slowly sliding open. They stared up into mine, wide and willing.

"Hello, Master..." she murmured.

* * *

I didn't even have to speak.

My gorgeous ex-girlfriend was pressed tightly to me, her mouth on my throat while her hands ran down my body. I groaned softly, deep in my throat as she stroked urgently over the tent in the front of my pants.

"Mmm Master..." she murmured. Her eyes rolled back again and her tongue came out to wet her lips. Just the feeling of my hard dick through my pants was turning her on beyond belief. "You want me... don't you?"

I let out a hoarse grunt. I'd forgotten about those full lips, the way her dark hair framed the classically pretty face, the way some of her expressions made me want to take her head in my hands and fuck her mouth like she was a mindless bimbo fucktoy. I had to resist the urge to throw her down and use her right then and there, and then I wondered why I resisted.

You can do it... I realized, and the thought made my cock pulse with lust. You can do whatever you want with her...

I think some of the image entered her mind through our unfathomable mental connection and she shuddered against me, grinding herself against my leg. "You want me on my knees..." she whispered, standing on the tips of her toes to kiss up my jaw. Her lips brushed across my cheek. "You want my slutty little mouth wrapped around your thick, manly cock..."

"Fuckkk..." I groaned softly. But no, there was something I needed from her first. Before I could do whatever I wanted to her. What was it...? Oh yes. "Tell me what Laura was... ahhh... what Laura was talking about," I ordered, sighing with satisfaction as Mariah's fingers deftly undid my fly and slipped beneath my jeans. "What did she mean, 'Half the price of last time'?"

I glanced down and saw the woman staring up at me with a pout on her lovely features. "But Masterrr..." she murmured. Her hand wrapped around my cock, throbbing and constrained by the tight denim. "Don't you just want me to bend over... To take that big dick in my tight, wet pussy... To use my body to bring you pleasure... Over... and over... and over...?"

She stroked me as she said it, her hands knowing exactly what to do to send fiery, blinding lust through my body. There's something about getting back together with an ex that makes it so much hotter. Like you know you shouldn't... Like you know there are reasons you shouldn't be together again... But they don't matter. Because they know you in ways no one else does.

And now... I grinned. There was no reason I couldn't be with Mariah. Well... no reason, at least, that I couldn't fuck her until I came deep inside that slim, busty body.

"Tell me about Laura first." I felt my power now, was practically teasing Mariah with it, my ex whimpering with naked need as her fingers stroked and stroked at the hot skin of my bare shaft. She pulled me free of my jeans and I felt the cool air on my throbbing pole. "Then, I'll think about fucking you."

"Mmm... Yes, Master... Please, Master..." Mariah was rubbing herself against me, begging for my touch, her body practically melting with the same overwhelming need that was melting her mind, turning her into little more than a sexy bimbo fuckdoll, empty-minded and willing to do whatever it took to please me.

"So?" I asked, and Mariah blinked up at me.

"I was so very naughty..." she said.

* * *

"Laura paid you to break up with me?!"

It was hard to be angry with Mariah's slut mouth pumping up and down on my thick shaft, but I nearly managed it.

My ex nodded, staring up into my face. I could see the reflection of my glowing silver irises in her eyes, the bright, glorious power that was searing through her dark brown orbs and making her mine. If she could have, I sensed through our connection that Mariah would have felt some slight sense of remorse and shame.

But she couldn't. Her mind was gone, for the moment, replaced only with a burning desire to service my cock with every single one of her hot, wet holes.

I grunted, the head of my shaft slipping into her throat. I brushed my fingers absently across the top of her head and thought about how I would punish my stepmother when I had the chance.

Oh... Your day is coming, Laura, I mused. And then my lips twitched into a smile. I couldn't believe I'd once been intimidated by the woman. I wondered, for a brief second, what she wanted from me so badly. But then my smile broadened. I guess I'll just have to ask her.

I turned my attention to the situation at hand.

My jeans were pooled at my feet and my cock stood out, stiff and proud. I wondered if it was longer, thicker, than I remembered. But that seemed impossible. I was just imagining things.

The gorgeous brunette knelt at my feet, one hand caressing my balls while the other had pushed her skirt up around her waist and dived beneath her panties. She was dripping wet, her fingers sliding in and out of her hot, wanton slit while her thumb circled around and around her clit.

My balls ached, heavy with my load, and I saw the thought flash across my mind before the words tripped from my tongue. "Enough of this..." I growled. "You're mine. All of you..."

Mariah glanced up, moaning, her full lips sucking and her cheeks hollowed as she worshipped my cock with her mouth. Her tongue flickered across the head as she pulled back, sensing my drift.

Pop.

Her mouth came free and leaned forward to plant another kiss on the tip of my length. "Mmm, Master..." she murmured. "Do you mean—?"

But she didn't have time to finish her question because I was already stooping, grabbing her under the arms and pulling her up onto her feet. Then, I was bending low, my hands sliding over her hips and up under her skirt. With a single powerful movement, I gripped her panties and ripped them in half.

"Oh god, Master..."

I heard Mariah's breathy, high-pitched voice in my ears as I tossed the lacy fabric to one side, before wrapping my hands around her slim waist and grunting, lifting her up into the air. Her legs spread wide and she murmured soft, meaningless words at me as her body responded to my touch. Her skin was smooth and soft beneath my fingers, and I could feel the heat of her need as I lined up with her entrance, my arms flexing and pushing her up against the wall.

"Please, Master..."

And then I was thrusting up inside her, her drenched pussy parting around me and taking me in with all of her heat and wet, wanton desire. I felt my cock gripped by her inner muscles, my ex groaning and her head falling back as I thrust again.

And again.

Her voice became a low, moaning background sound as my body became a single massive coil of tension, the heat growing and filling me from the soles of my feet all the way to the burning flush I felt creeping into my face.

"Please, sir..." she begged. "I'll never be so naughty again... Just fuck me... Just use me... Just fuck my hot slut body with your perfect dick..."

I slammed inside of her over and over, my cock sliding into the hot, perfect heat of her core. My body was pulsing with pleasure, her legs wrapping around my waist and squeezing tight.

It was almost hotter that we were here in the elevator, the shiny brass walls and the strange, hotel carpet design making me feel like I was doing something taboo or forbidden. The fact that it was my ex-girlfriend riding my pole like a pornstar made it all the more exciting.

My arms were burning with the effort of holding her up, so with a sudden motion I slid free and lowered her back to her feet.

"Please, Master... No... Don't stop..."

I had to prevent Mariah from dropping to her knees at my feet and blowing me, her body craving my dick so badly she almost couldn't stand.

Turn around, I ordered silently, and then I watched as my ex climaxed from the command.

It was unexpected, one of her hands suddenly clamping down on my arm as she swayed and her face tightened with bliss. "Ohmygawdddd..." she groaned, her eyes rolling back and her mouth falling open. I wanted to kiss her, to take her face in my hands and make her mouth mine, but I didn't.

Instead, I gripped her by the hips and spun her around. Then, with a hand on her waist, I shoved her over against the wall and flipped up her skirt. Spread your legs for me, I commanded, pushing the command through our invisible connection.

Mariah shuddered and obeyed, her feet sliding left and right to reveal her bare, glistening entrance once again.

"God you're so fucking sexy..." I groaned. My hand massaged her cute, tight ass, fingers sinking into one cheek.

Her hips circled back, begging for me to fill her up to the brim. "Master..." she begged. "Fuck me already..."

I obeyed, lining up and sliding in to the hilt in a single motion.

I felt my cock pressing up against her deepest barriers and she groaned, tossing her hair to one side and looking back at me with wild eyes. "Yes!" she cried out. "Yes yes yes, Master! Bend me over and fuck me however you want... I'm yours to use... All the time... Anytime..."

My hand came down with a sharp smack on her ass and she gasped, then climaxed again.

Her cunt clenched tight around me. I felt my throbbing, aching shaft gripped in her volcanic tunnel. My hand came down another time. And then another.

"You've been a naughty girl..." I groaned, slamming inside of her again. And again. And again. "Going to Laura behind my back. Breaking up with me for no good reason..."

"Yes! Yessss!"

I don't think Mariah even knew what I was saying anymore. Her mind was blank, wiped clean by the pleasure and by whatever power I now possessed. She was nothing more than a pleasure doll, her gorgeous body to be used by me however I pleased.

And it pleased me to fuck her harder.

And harder.

"You deserve to be punished, but this is a reward, isn't it?"

"Yes, Masterrrr... Your perfect cock is such a reward for a naughty little slut like me..."

My cock pounded inside of her, my hips slapping into her ass again and again. I felt myself beginning to lose control, my body tightening like a rubber band about to snap.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted. "And when I do—"

But I didn't have time to order her to climax as well.

I fell over the edge, my hands tightening on her hips and leaving red fingerprints on her skin.

I didn't need to order her, anyway.

The sensation of my hot spunk spraying her inner walls tipped my ex-girlfriend over the edge for a third and final time. Her body was wracked with fast, overwhelmed breaths, her dark hair falling every which way and her head falling forward, slumped and exhausted. Her body couldn't take any more pleasure.

Neither could mine.

I felt my eyelids fall closed, dropping like anvils, bright lights flashing across the dark screen of my mind. My muscles released their tension, only to clench even tighter, my toes curling into the floor.

"Fuckkk..." I groaned, and staggered back, my thick cock swaying and glistening with the wetness of Mariah's arousal.

My back hit the far wall of the elevator and I stayed there, panting, for a moment. "Fuck. Me," I finally grunted. "That was incredible."

My ex moaned, a mess against the far wall.

"Now..." I gasped, dragging myself over to the elevator control panel. I stared at it a moment, hardly able to focus my new eyes. My head was spinning with pleasure and with the aftermath of dominating Mariah.

Then, a slow smile touched my mouth, spreading from one side to the other. I hit the button at the very top. The penthouse. "Time to go all the way up."

Laura had some explaining to do.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the third chapter in this series — Alpha Eyes. I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. If you like, follow me here on Literotica to be notified of my future works.

Your comments mean the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!

JC

12