All Comments on 'Alpha Female'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Survey says

Buzz-ZZ. Stupid story with outrageous cocks and poor knowledge. Spit roasting is a cock in the mouth and one in the cunt or ass. You described a DP!

erectus123erectus123about 4 years agoAuthor
Different pokes for different folks...

When the sex is good, no one complains. But yes, usually oral is performed by the one in the middle. I prefer it the way our lady of the highway mistakenly described the act. Thanks for the correction. I'll pass pass it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

Alpha woman? More like a giant slut with no respect for herself - soon to have several STD's or worse. When you make your characters dumber than stumps you have no chance your story will be entertaining.

1 star

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Epic Stupidity,

Obviously you have never had an Alpha women as a sex partner. They are out there and are a refreshing change from your grandma's virgin. What I love about them is their honesty and willingness to talk about their outrageous sexual adventures. Of course the story should appeal to a reader with a sense of humor.

If we ever meet I'll introduce you to the gal the story was based on. Best regards, please excuse my reference to your first line. I really welcome your comment. Erectus123 PS If I recall this was a story challenge under 750 words. Too brief really. Hard to have good sex and a laugh in such a brief time.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

OK, she was Alpha but not a linguist except when sucking cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...