All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 26-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Clarissa72Clarissa72about 5 years ago
Loved the story

I continue to wait patiently for your installments; they are just to good to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT!

My life is on hold just waiting for these chapters....PLEASE keep going its incredible!

partwolfpartwolfabout 5 years agoAuthor
If you don’t want to wait

Individual chapters are being published almost daily on Inkitt.com Author Partwolf

ChanbadChanbadabout 5 years ago
cant wait

I love these stories. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!!!

The suspense continues to be wound tighter and tighter! Looking forward to the finale when the tension will be released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erica is wrong!

Luna Rhonda didn't rape anybody. Her wolf should not be killed. The only thing that she is guilty of is believing her husband of over seventy years that he had found a willing surrogate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finishing

Please finish asap love all ur work read all the stories several times best work ive.

read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Names

Justin Heranus and Jack Meoffe are great names lol.

For those that don’t know, Just In Her Anus

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

In response to that person who thinks that the mate of the alpha who needed a surrogate should not have her wolf taken. The thing is ignorance is not a defense she basically gave him carte blanche when she said she didn't want to know she deserves our world being taken away, if that FBI guy doesn't shut it down I'd say sell her the sex ring and videotape it for her mate to watch as he getting tortured to death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES