Alpha Killer Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a slave, Cindy. I just turned fifteen."

"You are, that won't change. If you have a bad attitude, show disrespect, fail to follow orders or don't fuck and suck with all your heart, you will be punished. They can make things very bad for you, and if you don't work out, they will replace you with another. You'll end up strung out, down by the docks with your bare ass out the car window taking dick for a buck a man."

I was fucked, literally and figuratively. "So, you cooperate?"

"You survive, Tania. You do what they say, when they say to the best of your abilities. Don't give them a reason to punish you." She looked at my face and decided it was good enough. "Come on, let's get to the dining room, we're running late."

That was the start of fourteen months of slavery on Eros Island. They kept me shaved and looking young, that was a fantasy of some of the men. I quickly learned how to role play the slutty student, the horny daughter, the innocent church girl, the sexy cheerleader and whatever else they needed.

The best of men were gentle, even loving with me.

The worst would degrade and hurt me.

Either way, I smiled and took it.

My last client was a pure sadist. He tied me, whipped me, beat me, cut me with knives, burned me with cigars, broke my bones and left me half dead in his room. It cost him a lot in usage fees, because I was out of commission for weeks. The scars he left behind meant I was picked less and less. The Masters bought a replacement for me, and I was stuffed back in a crate.

My life took another turn as I was sent down to the lower levels of hell. My life was now worth five hundred dollars, plus shipping.