All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 51-55'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wil2085wil2085about 5 years ago
hmm

ok so it's treachery to send people to capture somebody who is wanted for multiple counts of murder? plus nobody seems to care that Talia was used by the vampire council to kill were while she is a rogue. however when the council tries to capture her and jarrrod using rogues suddenly it's a huge deal. so what exactly is the difference?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a heartfelt thank you

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I greatly appreciate your devotion to your craft; look forward to each new posting with great anticipation; am greatly excited when I spy them, and am never disappointed.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

@Wil: I would think that one of the biggest fears for any Alpha would be that someone might gather a large number of rogues into a mercenary army and invade a pack, killing the his warriors and taking his women and children. This action threatens and frightens ALL pack Alphas. So by doing that, the council made a major political mistake. On the other hand, Talia is only a menace to very specific, misbehaving Alphas. So the bulk of the pack Alphas are going to lean that way.

Both are menacing and controversial, but "lone wolf killer," no matter how potent, is not as terrible a threat as "invading rogue army composed of violent mercenary wolves ejected from their packs for good reason coming here and raping our women and children."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant again!

Keep it going Partwolf you are an amazing writer. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This is really one of the best stories / novels I've ever read, I really hope it continues for a long good time for multiple books but if anything happens before then can you just tell us this is where it ends. I've come across too many non-human and sci-fi stories on here that never seem to get finished and I would just like some closure. Thank you for being a badass writer and making a badass tale for me to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

It is a pleasure to read your storys.

A 5 as always

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 5 years ago
Love it!!

Partwolf keep it coming .... awesome story and I can not get enough... Love it!

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 5 years ago
Loved it as usual, but a question...

Is Denise his sister or daughter? Got confused there at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@crazysexykool

That is Brent Meechum's daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Getting too tidy

I have loved the story so far - unfortunately, the idea of “everyone” suddenly finding mates is a bit off-putting because it’s too convenient in the most coincidental fashion. You are better than that so please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now how is Randall better trained than talia? Cops don’t train that hard. They don’t train like she has. All the different techniques mastered and fighting against full vampires. He bigger and stronger sure but it’s not possible to be better trained just with normal wolf and police force

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Collecting packs like cards, love it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“No female [enforcers]? That shit would be changing.”

I get she’s meant to be super badass, and they are annoying old fashioned types.

But no, for warewolf enforcers who are expected to physically fight and overpower other ware wolves that completely makes sense. The Males are larger & stronger than the females.

Her own fight against her packs beta probably should have ended roughly the same no matter her age or training level.

If she hadn’t gotten the super blood that made her invincible.

But the other females don’t have super blood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2307 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES