Alpha No More

Story Info
Beta testing Delta.
2.7k words
4.45
17.1k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers

Alpha No More

I love to dress up in women's clothes. I've been crossdressing for most of my life starting in my youth and currently continuing. I may be a CD but I am not gay. I am very attracted by women and currently living with Cheryl my girlfriend.

Cheryl was unaware of my femme side. She comes from just outside of London, UK and talks with a very cute English accent. She possesses a very bodacious body with big E sized tits. Her tummy is flat due to the workouts she does but she does have a nice round hips and bum that I would die to have. Best of all, she's a brain. Cheryl is a Ph.D. at a research pharma company that develops many types of drugs.

I was a contract worker who was let go due to the downward economy. Finding work was tougher than I thought. Cheryl, who makes a boat load of money, decided it was okay for me to be the house husband; although she often joked that I was her house boy toy. We both loved hard sex and Cheryl loved it when I pounded her cunt and ass. We've broken two beds.

Mondays were washing and cleaning days. After Cheryl left for work, I'd change into my "work clothes." Stripped bare and excited, I was already sporting a full seven inch boner. I started by attaching my self-adhering G-cup breast forms. They are custom made with huge hard nipples the size of Concord grapes. I loved the way the weightiness pull on my otherwise flat chest. The bra had a satin full cup with lace trim and peek-a-boo cut-out that left my nipples exposed. I pulled up a tiny black G-string and yanked the thin string up into my butt crack. Of course it was too small to hold my cock but it was enough to hold my balls in place.

I hooked the black waist cincher. It closely matched the bra but mostly I loved the eight thick stocking straps dangling from it. The stockings I selected today were black fishnets with a black seam running up the backs of my legs. I often been told I had a nice set of gams for a guy. I adjusted the straps tight so they dug against my skin.

I took my maid costume out of hiding and stepped into it before zipping up the back. It was a typical sexy French maid outfit with a low scoop front that hugged my massive boobs tightly. It had big fuffy half sleeves to cover my gangly arms. And it was short. The layers of stiff, white crinoline beneath made the hem look even shorter. Short enough to barely cover my stocking tops. If I bent over, my ass would show.

I managed to find a pair of black, patent leather Mary Janes. They had a five inch, pencil thin, stiletto heel with a quarter inch platform. I loved how tall they made me feel.

Although, Cheryl would be gone all day, I was too in a rush to put on my face. I opted just for my ginger wig. Even with the back of it tied up in a ponytail, it was long enough to tickle my boobs.

I checked myself out in the mirror. The corset gave me a nice curvy torso. With my ass facing the looking glass, I bent over and loved how much of my bum was exposed. I did decide to at least apply some bright red lippy and liner.

Finally, I popped in my remote vibrator. It integrates with my phone via the condo wireless so it was always connected regardless of how far away I was.

As I walked on the hard marble floor, my heels clacked loudly. I love that sound. With each step, my tight garter straps stretched tighter over my naked thighs. The crisp crinoline rubbed against the exposed knob of my uncut cock.

I popped in my noise canceling earplugs to listen to my playlist as I cleaned house. I had set the remote vibrator to react to the music being played on my phone. The sensitivity was set to 80 percent. I loved when the vibration changed with the sudden change in music tempo and loudness. It played Bolero.

I started with the laundry. Whites first. I had some of my dainties that needed cleaning too. I zipped them into a lingerie bag along with a couple of Cheryl's bras and panties. I always washed both our very fine lingerie by hand.

As the first load was washing, I got my duster and started my cleaning as I hummed along with the tune playing in my ears. I pranced around as I dusted enjoying sudden jolts in my ass from the changing in music.

Done and dusted, I pulled out the vacuum cleaner to do the rugs in our bedroom and living room. The kitchen had terra cotta style tiles. The rest of the condo was marble or hardwood oak. The music had changed to "Something in the Air" by Thunderclap Newman. It was a nice mellow tune with some strong music. Perfect for cleaning.

"Call out the instigator, because there's something in the air..."

I was singing to the tune while pushing the vacuum around. "And you know that it's right. We have got to get together, we have got to get together... Now"

I turned to switch off the machine to see a stiletto heeled shoe on it. It wasn't mine. My eyes followed the shapely leg upwards to the hem of a skirt five inches above the knee, up to a curvy waist then big boobs. Further up was blond hair draped over shoulders to a familiar face. Cheryl.

Her red painted lips were pursed and her baby blue eyes pierced.

"Hey! Where's Geremy?" She only called me that when she was angry. "Who the fuck are... Geremy? Gere? Is that you?"

"Uh... Er..." I stammered. "Um... I... What are you..."

"What the fuck, Gere? Why are you dressed like some slutty maid?" Cheryl demanded. Her eyes popped. "Holy fuck! Your boobs look as big as mine!"

"Um.. They're bigger." I corrected.

"Shut the fuck up!" Cheryl shouted. "Tell me. Why are you dressed as some fucking slut maid?"

Detailing my favourite pastime to Cheryl was a difficult explanation. She stood there unbelieving of what she was listening to. She asked a couple of questions like "Are you gay?" "Do you still love me?" "Do you dress up every day?" "Do you go out like that?"

"No... Yes, very much... Almost... Just panties and stuff under my regular clothes." I answered back.

Cheryl stood there staring at me. She turned, got some files that were left on the table and left. Unsure what to do, I stood there like a slut maid manikin; my mind racing around at supersonic speed. "What just happened?" "Why didn't she say anything?" "Will she come back?" "Will she chuck me out?"

Like a fool, I finished the laundry and cleaning still dressed in uniform. It was about 2 in the afternoon when I thought that I should revert back to Gere. I stripped down and put everything carefully away. I wiped the lippy off my lips before donning some sweats. I sat on the couch in the living room and waited.

At 5:30, Cheryl returned home. She found me still sitting on the couch waiting for her. She came over to me and kissed me as normal and went to the bedroom. She said nothing about earlier. When she returned, she was dressed in a tee and leggings. "What's for dinner?"

I was taken aback. I was expecting the Spanish inquisition not anything like that. She made no appearance of being upset or anything. "Er... I wasn't sure so I have nothing prepared."

"Okay. I'll order in. Pizza?" She asked.

That night when we went to bed, Cheryl aggressively took charge in the bedroom. We fucked in positions we never did before. I remember coming hard and then I guess I fell asleep. I awoke late and alone the next morning. Cheryl had left for work. As I arose from bed, my entire body ached like I had been pummeled by a jackhammer.

The next evening and those following, the same thing. I wasn't sure if the thought of my crossdressing turned Cheryl on or what. The soreness I experienced when I woke ebbed but only slightly.

It's been a number of days and Cheryl still hadn't mentioned the incident. As I mentioned, Cheryl had become more amorous. She was also prepping meals more and more. During the first couple of days, my femme side remained hidden and I dressed only in my Gere stuff. But I found the need for me to wear something feminine. It was too powerful an urge. Dressing to go for groceries, I slipped on a pair of pretty pink boy short panties to wear under my jeans. Both felt a little tight around the bum. I put on a tee shirt and found my nipples were hard and pointed through the material

The shopping list that Cheryl gave me included salmon, avocados, butter, full fat yogurt and nuts. We'd have the salmon grilled and salad with nuts and yogurt dressing for dinner. Many of the meals we ate were similar but I thought nothing of it. I was just happy that Cheryl didn't seemed to be bothered by her discovery.

Again, Cheryl attacked me in bed. And again, after I orgasmed, I promptly fell asleep. I awoke the next morning, sore but less sore than the day before. I had a shower and as I dried off. "Does my cock seem a bit bigger?"

A few days later, I needed to go out. And with Cheryl at work, I desire to dress up a little more had increased many fold. I pulled up my tiny red thongs and wedge the string hard into my ass crack. My dick stuck out the top. I hooked my red lace and satin garter belt around my waist and slipped my legs into a pair of 15 denier nude coloured stockings before doing up the six clips. The straps seemed tighter against my legs.

The thong only kept my balls from flopping around. I pulled on a pair of red satin panties. They had a big red bow in the front. Oh yeah. And they were crotchless; not that it made any difference.

"In for a penny" as the saying goes. I hooked the black bra around my chest. It fit a little tighter. The cups tickled my ever hard nipples which had swollen to the size of peas. "I really need to get a nice red one."

Jeans and a sweatshirt covered everything up although the bra cups and straps showed some telltale bumps. A light jacket was enough to cover it up.

++++

It's been over a couple week since Cheryl had caught me. She still had not said anything about it. It's almost as if nothing had ever happened. The only difference was our meals and our sex lives. Cheryl prepped meals more and more; almost exclusively. In bed, Cheryl had become more aggressive; taking charge of places and positions. About a week after the discovery, Cheryl started fingering my asshole. I liked it very much. She then pushed my knees up and used her tongue as well as her fingers. Insertion soon followed but I was really pleasantly surprised when she wore a strap-on. It was long but not very thick.

Mondays were still cleaning/laundry days. The motivation to satisfy my craving drove me to pull out my maid's uniform. It had been a while. I was so excited that after I put on some lipstick, I actually came in my panties. I didn't change them and did my chores while I enjoyed the wet stickiness around my groin. Finished everything, I went to the bedroom, got the strap-on to stick up my bum and jerked off. It was the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in a long time.

I cleaned up, put everything away and waited for Cheryl to return home an hour later.

After another great meal that Cheryl made, I cleaned up the dishes and later found Cheryl relaxing on the chesterfield. She had changed into a sexy black negligee. As she stood up, my jaw dropped as I saw the strap-on she was wearing was equipped with a sizeable realistic looking dick.

I automatically knelt down in front of her and kissed the tip. Cheryl held the back of my head and pushed her cock between my lips. It was pretty thick, about an inch in diameter and stretched my mouth a bit. Cheryl pushed it in about halfway and I had another four inches to go. She backed off slightly and then pushed all back in. I was totally surprised I didn't choke or gag but allowed it to slide down my gullet. My lips were sealed around the base.

I started to panic slightly since I couldn't breathe. Cheryl held my head steady and fucked my face. My eyes started to tear. Finally I felt a little faint and had to push away. My head spun. The lack of oxygen made me dizzy. Cheryl had me kneel on to the couch so my head hung over the back. She yanked down my pants, spread my cheeks and slowly pushed the well-lubed, saliva coated cock into my hole. As I mentioned, it was large; much larger than the other fingering strap-on she fucked me with.

I relaxed as much as I could but was tentative about taking it. My bum hole slowly opened and allowed the big knob to pop through. The rest then slid in easily until Cheryl's hips bumped against my cheeks. So deep. I felt it in my belly.

Slowly, Cheryl withdrew her cock more than half way. She slowly pushed it back in but shoved the last inch or so with force. Once I got the rhythm, I match her motion and pushed back just as hard. This continued for some length; I wasn't sure how long since I was so euphoric that I lost all my senses around me. I know I experienced a number of mini-orgasms. Each one a little bigger and harder and longer than the one before. I knew the next one would be the biggest.

"FUuu...CK! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I screamed. My cream shot out of my cock like a cannon. The last thing I thought I heard was Cheryl saying "This is the last one." And then nothing.

++++

"Wha.. Where am I? What happened?" I found myself in bed. I looked at the clock. It read 10:30. The sunlight streaming in through the windows told me it was 13:30 AM. I turned my head. "Ow! Fuck! That hurts! Oh gawd! My entire body hurts!"

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" Cheryl smiled at me. "Nice to see you have finally awoken!"

I flipped off the covers to see I was naked beneath. I managed to swing my feet over the edge and placed them on the floor. "What happened? The last thing I remember was us having sex in the living room."

"Well, you've been out for three days." Cheryl told me. She stared at me and grinned.

I gathered my strength and stood up. I was facing the full length mirror. "What the fuck?"

On my chest, were breasts! They were at least C's with big hard nipples. My body had changed shape with curvy hips. Then I was really taken aback when I saw this piece of meat dangling between my legs. My cock had to be about ten inches long and thick.

"Like it?" Cheryl asked as I stood there stunned. "You're the first. It's a new treatment just out of alpha testing and now into beta testing."

I looked at Cheryl not understanding what she was talking about.

"You've heard rumours and stories about X-Change. Well, we developed a new designer drug to do something similar. While X-Change is usually temporary, ours can make the changes permanent. It's for those both male and female transsexuals who are ready change." Cheryl explained. "I was really pissed after I caught you in your slut maid outfit. Back at the office, I realized you would be a great guinea pig and started your treatments. All that fatty food will help you get bigger boobs. They should continue to grow to maybe a size F. Funny, that's the designation of this treatment. F as in futanari!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,563 Followers