Alpha Wife Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
71 Followers

She then took her other hand and pulled John's chin so that he was looking into her eyes as she jacked him off with her other hand. "You trust me right John?" she asked. He nodded. "Good boy. And I trust you too John. I trust that you want me so bad you will do anything I ask you to. And I love that about you John. And I'm not going to risk that by not rewarding you. So be patient. Do what you're told, and you will be rewarded," she finished.

And with that she stuck her tongue deep in John's ear, wriggling it around. The surprise, the warmth, the wetness, the feeling of being penetrated all while she lovingly stroked his cock, was too much for John. He came. And he came hard, shooting rope after rope of seed on their bed.

"The bed sheets will have to be washed now," Amy ordered. "While I'm changing for the gym, strip the sheets, wash them, and then replace them with another set from the linen closet. And by the way, I've noticed how much better you have gotten at folding the sheets and towels. Keep it up."

John did as he was told. Not just about the sheets, but everything she told him. And he loved it. Freed from the distraction of his gaming system and given purpose by Amy's daily list of tasks, John never had to agonize about what he was going to do each day. He just did it. And did it well. He got a promotion at work. He took a cooking class. He joined a gym. Whenever he found himself longing for Amy, which was often, he just redoubled his efforts and he was happy.

Amy was happy too. Newly confident at work, with a new wardrobe that showed off her feminine side, Amy found herself being invited to more big meetings with prospective clients. If the decision makers were men, they had no chance. Amy's firm landed the account. She quickly earned a promotion too.

Amy was feeling fantastic. She had her dream job in her dream apartment in her dream city. She had a handsome boyfriend who adored her and eagerly did everything she wanted... but she also wanted more.

It's not that John was a bad lover, in fact he was one of the best she ever had. He was handsome and attentive and decently endowed... but she had had better. Specifically bigger. That linebacker she dated in college was hung like a horse and even if he came early, his cock never softened. The testosterone flowing through his veins made his dick rock hard for hours.

John tried hard, but too often he came before she did. He was more than willing to finish her with his tongue, and those orgasms were great, but they weren't as good as the deep vaginal orgasms her stud football player gave her in college. She missed those. She needed those. She deserved those. And it's not like she couldn't find a stud who was willing to give them to her.

"John," she said one night after she had rewarded him with sex that had again ended with him cuming early and her grinding her way to orgasm on his tongue, "do you remember my boyfriend Frank from college?" By the way his body immediately tensed, she knew the answer was yes.

"Uh, yeah, of course, why?" John asked nervously. Watching Amy date Frank had been torture for John. He was a huge 6 foot 3, 220 pound athlete with a chiseled body. John knew he didn't come close to stacking up. Even worse, Amy had been his next door neighbor freshman year, and on more than one occasion John had heard Frank fucking Amy through the thin dorm walls.

"Did you ever picture Frank and I making love?" Amy asked. Of course John had. How could he not when he had heard Amy getting fucked just a few feet away on the other side of a wall?

And to be honest he had thought about it many times since. Amy had never mentioned what sex with Frank was like, but John didn't need her to. He had heard her screams. He remembered them vividly. Frank had fucked her to muliple orgasms many times, and John had fantasized about seeing Amy over come with that much pleasure many more times.

John desperately wanted to deny it, but his body betrayed him. Normally it would take him at least half an hour to recover, but now, with just a single question about Amy getting fucked by Frank, he was rock hard again.

"I... uh..." John stammered before Amy grabbed his erection.

"I think this is my answer right here isn't it Johnny," Amy said, squeezing his erect manhood tight. "Did you hear Frank fucking me when we were neighbors freshman year? Did you hear me moaning with pleasure? Did you imagine his big dick stretching my pussy as he penetrated me?" Amy cooed as she started jerking John's cock.

"You must've listened. You must have heard me cumming on his cock over and over again while he fucked me without stopping," she said. "Did you like it? You must have. Otherwise you could have just left your dorm room. But you didn't, you stayed. You wanted to hear. You wanted to watch if you could," she continued, now vigorously stroking his cock.

"Do you still want to watch me get fucked by a big cock Johnny?" she asked. "Fucked by a real man who can make me cum on his dick?"

John could only moan as Amy whipped her body around and mounted him for the second time that night.

"Johnny, I need to be fucked by a huge cock. I love your tongue but I need to cum on a throbbing hard manhood. You know I need it. You know I deserve it. You want me to be happy. And most importantly you are dying to watch it happen," she said.

John could still only moan as Amy rode him. If he hadn't cum already once tonight, he would have done so already. But since it was his second opportunity of the night he had a bit more stamina.

"There is a trainer at my gym," Amy continued. "He's a kickboxing instructor. I started taking his class this month and he immediately started hitting on me. He wears these baggy shorts that make him presentable most of the time, but he also knows how to adjust his legs to show off his cock. It is huge. His class is packed with women. I know he's fucked half of them already and now he wants me. I want him too, Johnny. I want to see what that dick looks without shorts on. I want to hold it in my hand. I want to feel it touching places inside me you never could."

The thought of a tall, fit, well endowed man fucking Amy to ecstacy was clearing exciting John. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and drove her pussy down onto his dick which was now matching her rhythm in the opposite direction.

"You want me to fuck my kickboxing coach don't you Johnny. His name is Kyle. You want to watch Kyle fuck me senseless. Say it Johnny. Say you want me to fuck Kyle and I'll make your dream a reality."

John could hear what Amy was saying. He understood what she was saying. Part of his mind was shouting, "No! Don't let Amy fuck anyone else!!!" But another part of his mind desperately wanted to see Amy fuck a superior man. And that part of his mind was in control of his dick, his hips, his torso, and apparently his ability to speak.

In a clear, sober voice, John said, "Yes Amy, I want you to fuck Kyle and I want to watch."

"I knew it. Good boy," Amy said as she doubled the pressure the walls of her pussy were applying to John's cock. He exploded with his biggest orgasm ever, drenching Amy's womb with his cum. And when he was done, he dutifully pushed himself under Amy's clenched pussy lips so she could feed it right back to him.

The next day, John had dinner ready on time as normal when he got a text from Amy. "Grabbing a drink with Kyle after class. Will be home a little late." John's heart sank at the news but his dick was hard as a rock. He paced the apartment imagining the worst (or was it the best?) with countless scenarios running through his head. His stomach was in knots.

Fortunately he did not have to wait more than an hour before Amy calmly entered the apartment with a huge grin on her face. "Come kiss me Johnny. I've been a bad girl and I need to know you still love me," Amy said. John flew across the apartment and embraced her, giving her the deepest, most passionate kiss he could.

"That was perfect Johnny thank you," she said. "You are going to like Kyle. He's taking me out to dinner tomorrow night."

John didn't know how to react to that, so instead he meekly offered, "I put your dinner for tonight in the fridge. I can heat it up for you if you want."

"No thanks," Amy replied. "I already ate."

"You did? Where?" John asked. "What did you have?"

"Oh Johnny, Kyle is the perfect stud for what I need. I lingered next to my punching bag after class, purposefully taking my time to collect my things and Kyle came right over. It probably helped that I had been flashing my cleavage at him all class. He asked if I had time for a drink and I said he could meet me in the bar down the street in 20 minutes. I needed a shower before I could sit in a bar."

"He had secured a table by the time I got there and flagged me over. I had never seen him outside of the gym before but he looked fantastic in a tight button down shirt that showed off his muscles and dark slacks. We chatted about class for a while before he finally asked me what made me change my mind about the drink. Had I dumped that boyfriend I was living with? I told him no, that I was still very much in love with you, but that we had come to an understanding that I could see other men."

"He wasn't surprised at all and even asked if you wanted to watch us have sex. He said it's more common than people think and that we weren't the first couple to involve him in such a relationship. He said he'd be happy to fuck me in front of you as long as you agreed before hand to do whatever he says and that under no circumstance were you to touch him. He was very clear that he only fucks women and did not want a guy touching his body."

"I told him you would be fine with whatever rules I agreed to, and his rules sounded good to me. He then asked if he could drive me to our place and fuck me tonight. I told him I was a lady and he had to buy me dinner first. So he is set to pick me up at 7 for our date tomorrow night. I did tell him that he could drive me home though, which would save me a trip on the subway."

"He eagerly agreed and after picking up the tab led me to his huge pickup truck which I needed a boost to get into. I'd never been in a vehicle so roomy. After he entered our address into his GPS and started the truck, he asked if I wanted to touch it. When I said, 'Touch what?' He laughed and told me to stop playing so hard to get. He then shifted his right leg so I couldn't help but see the huge outline in his pants. I couldn't help it. I reached out to touch it without a second thought."

"It felt so big and hard and I could feel its heat through the thin fabric of his slacks. He said I could take it out and stroke it if I wanted, which I very much did. It was beautiful, even better than I was expecting, way bigger than you of course, and maybe even a little bigger than my college boyfriend. I started stroking it first with my left hand and then with both. It easily took both hands to stroke him with a few inches left over. Pre-cum started oozing from the tip which I used to lubricate both my hands. He produced a ton of it and my hands were a sticky mess."

By this point, Amy had maneuvered John to the couch, removed his pants, and had begun stroking him.

"'You can kiss it Amy. I know you want to,' Kyle said. And I did. I kept my left hand wrapped at the base of his cock, just like I'm doing now to yours, and then I went down on him. Oh John, he tasted so good. I sucked him as best I could. You know it's been a while since I gave a blow job," Amy said.

John did know. It has been years since Amy blew him. She used to go down on him when they first started going out, but not since the first time they had intercourse. John could not remember the last time Amy's lips had touched his dick. But he was about to cum thinking of her lips wrapped around a bigger man's cock.

"I must not have been too out of practice," Amy continued, "because it wasn't long before I could feel his balls tense and he said, 'I'm about to cum. I need you to swallow every drop of my load so we don't stain the seats. Can you do that for me Amy? Can you swallow my seed like a good girl?'"

"My lips were still wrapped around his giant cock and I was not going to let go until he was finished, but I did manage a moan in response. Seconds later he erupted inside my mouth. I almost gagged at first but I recovered and managed to start swallowing cum as fast as it was shooting out of his head. Oh it tasted so good Johnny. I eagerly swallowed every drop."

At this point John was now cumming in Amy's hands all over their couch.

"Oh Johnny, you really need to learn to control yourself," Amy said, releasing his dick. "I'm gonna go start picking out an outfit for tomorrow. When you've cleaned up this mess you can come join me in the closet."

By the time John joined Amy in her closet, she had narrowed the selection down to three choices. A strapless red gown with leg slit running all the way from her feet up to her waist, a square neck black cocktail minidress, and a white strapless satin corset dress. John didn't hesitate. "The white one. You would look like a Greek goddess descended from Mt. Olympus in that one," he said.

"I do like it when you call me goddess Johnny. White dress with white heels it is," Amy replied. "Now let's get to bed. If everything goes well we are going to have a long night tomorrow night."

John had everything ready as instructed when Amy got home from work the next evening. Soft jazz on the speakers, lights slightly dimmed, candles lit in every room, chardonnay chilled and opened in a bucket of ice with two empty glasses on either side.

"What a perfect home to come home to," Amy thought as she opened the door and saw John moving to pour her a glass of wine. "Thank you kind sir," Amy said, accepting the glass and taking a sip. "Please do fetch me a fresh towel from the linen closet and then join me in the bathroom. I have an assignment for you," Amy instructed.

The bathroom door was closed when John entered the bedroom and he could hear the shower running already, so he knocked before entering.

"Yes please do come in with the towel Johnny, but I'm going to need you to get naked first before you come in," Amy said.

John did as he was instructed, quickly opening and closing the bathroom door to keep as much steam inside as possible. Amy was already covered in bubbles and the sight of her naked body gave him an immediate erection.

"Oh dear, well your little friend there is going to have to wait," Amy teased, "But do come over here and kneel between my legs. I'm going to need you to get my pussy ready for Kyle."

Amy had a standard safety razor in one hand and a new electric shaver in the other. "Here," she casually said as if they did this every day, "Start with the electric to get most of it off, and then when you are done, we can relather it and you can get the rest with the razor."

John did as instructed being as gentle as possible which was difficult since being this close to Amy's pussy made him drunk with desire. "That's good," Amy said. "Short gentle strokes with grain. You're good at this. We'll have to do this more often," Amy continued while patting him on the head. John beamed with pride and anticipation.

After all the hair had been removed and they both had rinsed off, Amy had John step out first so he could dry himself off before toweling her down. "That feels wonderful," Amy purred as John wiped her down. "And you brought my robe too. What a good boy. I think I'll keep you."

"Now why don't you freshen my drink and then wait in the living room. Kyle should be knocking soon," Amy commanded in the sweetest voice.

John first went to the kitchen, refilled Amy's glass, and delivered it to her in the bedroom when there was a knock at the door. John peaked through the peephole and saw a tall broad shouldered man in a tight, button down shirt and chinos. He swallowed, opened the door, and extended his hand, mustering all the self confidence he could manage.

"You must be Kyle. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please come in," John said. "Amy is still getting ready. Can I get you anything?"

Kyle took John's extended hand and with a practiced casualness squeezed it hard causing John to wince in pain. "That is very kind of you John. I'd love a beer," Kyle said, eyeing up the apartment. "You and Amy have a nice place here. Thanks for inviting me," he continued pushing past John and into the apartment. John was about 5 foot 10, 160 pounds. Kyle was easily 6 foot 4 and 225 pounds, John guessed. You really could see the outline of his muscles through his shirt. He was way better looking than Amy's old boyfriend.

"So where are you taking Amy for dinner," John asked, not really knowing if he should be making small talk.

"A little Italian place a few blocks from here," Kyle said. "It's small, homey, and authentic. Food is amazing. Women love it."

"That sounds great," John said, trying not to sound nervous. "Amy loves Italian."

"Hey look," you don't have to be weird about this," Kyle said. "I'm not trying to replace you. I wouldn't want to do that. Not in a million years. I could tell the first time I saw her that Amy was extremely high maintenance. I could never be with someone like that. I'm sure every time you disappoint her even a little bit, you hear about it. That must suck."

"But she also has a tight ass body that I've been dying to fuck since she started my class," Kyle contined. "Girlfriend works out. She knows what she's doing. Lots of squats to build up that booty. Toned legs. And then she's got those perfect natural tits. She's hot as fuck. Her body is built for sex. Every guy in that gym is dying to fuck her. So in a sense you are a pretty lucky guy."

John could only squirm. Kyle's description of his girlfriend had given him an erection and he was trying to hide it, badly. Kyle noticed him fidget with his pants and deduced the reason. "Hey, you look like an average guy. Nothing to be ashamed of. Some of us are just better endowed than others and there is nothing you can do about that. Most women never experience a dick like mine so they don't know what they're missing. But I hear Amy had a hung college boyfriend, right? Yeah, once you experience that fuller feel, you need to feel it again. I see it all the time. Girls I fucked years ago coming back because they're current boyfriends can't give them what I can. And then they go right back to their boyfriends. At least Amy told you about it."

"Johnny... could you come here for a second," Amy called from the bedroom, saving John from having to respond to Kyle's comments.

"On my way," John responded firmly, his confidence returning now that he was following orders.

The sight of Amy in her white dress took John's breath away. It hugged her body perfectly, somehow both clinging to her every curve while also looking elegant and natural. It tastefully covered her cleavage but cupped her perky breasts leaving little to the imagination about their shape. He was speechless. But Amy wasn't.

"My heel is scuffed. Quick buff it out for me. I don't want to keep Kyle waiting," Amy barked.

John dutifully complied, grabbing an undershirt from his drawer and rubbing the side of her four inch heel as best he could. "Sounds like Kyle is here, did you offer him something to drink?" Amy asked.

"Of course I did," John said. "He wanted a beer. He's very polite."

"He can be charming when he wants to be," Amy said, putting both heels on. "You can take my arm as we enter the living room," Amy continued. "I want you to give me to him."

John's dick stirred at the suggestion, but he managed to control it. He'd be honored to hold Amy's arm, even if only to present her to another man. The couple strode into the living room confidently, where Kyle was grinning from ear to ear.

AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
71 Followers