Alpha Wife Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like those kickboxing lessons are paying off," Kyle smirked, as he took Amy's arm and twirled her around.

"I do have a good teacher," Amy played along. "I hope to thank him personally tonight," she cooed with a wink. With that, Kyle sternly drew her into him, kissing her deeply while tilting her body back, his tongue aggressively exploring her mouth.

"Dinner first," Amy playfully protested, pushing him away, and leading him to the door with their hands still entwined. "Johnny, do stay up for us," Amy said briefly, turning back towards him as Kyle and her reached the door. "This could be the best restaurant ever, but I doubt either of us will want to linger," she said, gently pulling Kyle close to her while demonstrably looking him up and down. "Kyle, do you need Johnny to get anything for you while we are gone?" Amy volunteered.

"No I am good, thank you," Kyle said. "Let's get you fed so we can come back and give John a show," he said with a twinkle in his eye. And with that the couple turned to leave the apartment, but not before Kyle placed a firm strong hand on Amy's ass.

John's stomach was in knots as soon as they left and it only got worse the longer they were gone. He paced the apartment. He did push ups. He tried watching sports on tv. Finally he pulled out some whiskey and started doing shots. That dulled his senses enough so he could just sit, listen to Amy's favorite jazz vocals and enjoy the soft light of their beautifully furnished (all picked out by Amy) apartment.

Finally after two hours, he heard Amy's giggles and Kyle's deep voice in the hallway. When their voices quieted, John calmly walked to the door and opened it. The couple was passionately kissing, Amy tiptoeing on one bare foot, her other leg bent up at the knee, both arms locked around Kyle's neck casually holding onto her heels, while his hands firmly gripped her ass.

The couple was in no rush to release their embrace, but eventually Amy did turn to John and say, "Why thank you for opening the door kind sir. Would you be a doll and throw these shoes in the trash for me? They make my legs look great but they are hell on my feet. I need to find a more comfortable pair."

John took the shoes from Amy's extended hand and immediately threw them into the kitchen trash. As he was doing that, Amy led Kyle into the livingroom where she began kissing him again. When John made his way into the living room from the kitchen, she let him stand there for at least a minute watching them before pausing her embrace with Kyle and instructing John, "Have a seat on the couch sweetie. The show is about to begin."

As soon as John had sat down, Amy knelt on both knees in front of Kyle, hungrily looking up at his eyes while she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. Kyle's Chinos were light and he effortlessly kicked them away after he kicked off his shoes. All that was left now between Kyle's massive manhood and John's eyes was a thin layer of boxer briefs that already left little to the imagination about the size of Kyle's gift.

With her two index fingers, Amy peeled the briefs down Kyle's thighs, slowly revealing his massive member. It felt like she was guiding them down forever before his cock shot back up at it was finally fully freed. John gasped. Amy purred. Kyle smirked. It wasn't twice the length of John's cock, but considering its girth, Kyle was easily twice his size. It was the pinnacle of masculinity. Large, hard as a rock, and standing straight at attention. John's massive balls only increased the power of his package. They hung low, far lower than John's ever had, and they were each distinctly larger than golf balls.

Amy started with his balls, gently kissing each one and licking them with her tongue while one hand began stroking the length of his member. After the head of his cock was gleaming with pre-cum, Amy aggressively took it in her mouth, squeezing her lips as tightly around it as she could.

"Good girl. That pretty mouth of yours was born to suck my cock," Kyle said as he gently ran his hand through her hair.

"She doesn't do this for you does she," Kyle said to John, who could only nod in agreement. "Don't feel bad. Most women don't like sucking most cocks," Kyle continued. "But none of them can resist mine. It's just so much bigger than the dicks they're used to. It hypnotizes them. In this increasingly feminized world, deep down women crave real masculine power, they crave big dick energy, and my cock is a big dick energy nuclear power plant."

John could only gawk in response as Amy's head bobbed on Kyle's member, juices frothing from where her lips were attached to John's member, her slurping sounds drowning out the soft music.

After about a minute Amy paused, to wipe drool away from her chin. John saw there was a strand of saliva falling toward her and he quickly moved to save it from staining her dress. Amy didn't even acknowledge his presence, she just went right back to worshiping Kyle's cock.

Not long after that Kyle began moaning. "You're doing a great job baby. I'm close, don't stop," Kyle said. And with that command Amy picked up her pace, her mouth moving back and forth on Kyle's cock faster. At no point did she fit even half of it in her mouth though.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Swallow like you did last night baby girl. You did a great job taking my load. I know you can do it again," Kyle said. And with that his legs tensed and he held Amy's head in place. She didn't even gag once this time but John could hear her eagerly gulping down Kyle's cum. Eventually Kyle's muscles relaxed and he began gently running his hands through Amy's hair. She was still not quite done yet though, her attention fixated on the head of Kyle's member, making sure she got every last drop.

Finally, Amy took Kyle's dick out of her mouth and took a deep breath. She looked tired, like she'd just run a mile. But she also looked extremely proud of herself. And horny.

"Take me. Take me to bed now," Amy commanded. "I want to feel that big wonderful dick inside me."

If Kyle was offended by Amy giving orders, he didn't show it. Instead he gently pushed up on her shoulders till she was standing in front of her and then in one graceful motion literally swept her off her feet, one hand supporting her torso the other under her knees. Amy enthusiastically welcomed the embrace, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling herself up to kiss him deeply.

As Kyle began walking towards the bedroom with Amy in her arms, she broke away from him just long enough to say, "Johnny sweetie, please do open our bedroom door for Kyle. I've also put a chair in the corner facing our bed. You can sit there and watch, but otherwise don't disturb us."

John sprang from the couch to make Amy's wish a reality, while Amy went back to kissing Kyle who followed John's steps into the bedroom.

As John dutifully sat in the corner, Kyle gently placed Amy on the bed diagonally so that her feet were near the headboard and her head was near the corner closest to John. He then calmly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, allowing Amy time to slink out her dress which she threw to John in the corner. John noticed for the first time that she had never been wearing panties.

Kyle then knelt between Amy's legs, his knees pushing hers wider. He then pulled himself towards her till his massive shaft was resting on the folds of her pussy lips. He then grabbed his manhood and gently slapped it down on her clit. Amy moaned in response, thrashing her head from side to side in anticipation.

But Kyle wasn't done yet. He gripped the shaft of his manhood in one hand and guided the head of his cock up and down the length of Amy's already sopping wet entrance.

"You want this cock inside you, don't you," Kyle asked. "You want me to fuck you so bad."

Amy nodded, but Kyle wanted more. "You need to say it. Tell me what you want," Kyle said.

"I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me," Amy said.

With that, Kyle plunged his massive manhood deep into Amy's womb. She cried out in surprise, and a little pain, and a lot of pleasure, her body twitching with sexual energy. Kyle then fell forward and embraced her tightly, pinning her down against the bed sheets and kissing her deeply, all with his cock still buried to the hilt inside her.

Eventually Amy's body calmed, her legs relaxed, and she began kissing Kyle back. At that point Kyle's hips began to slowly pump in and out of her pussy. Just tiny movements back and forth at first. Then longer slower strokes in and out. Amy began to moan in delight. When Kyle broke their kiss to catch his breath, Amy said in all sincerity, "Your cock is amazing. It is even better than my ex-boyfriends. Whatever you do, don't stop."

"You want a lot of things don't you?" Kyle asked. "And from what I've seen tonight," Kyle said, briefly looking over at John, "you get what you want."

"Well I'm not you're small-dick slave princess," Kyle continued, picking up his pace to the point that John could hear his humongous nutsack slapping against her ass. "If you want this man's cock, it is going to be on my terms. You are going to fuck me when I want you to. If I call you in the middle of the day and want my dick sucked, you are going to come running. Do you understand," Kyle said.

"Mmmhmm..." was all Amy could manage. With that Kyle stopped bucking his hips, at their outermost position. John couldn't see from the angle he was at but Kyle's dick must have been either entirely out of Amy's pussy, or just the head was in. He pushed himself up on the bed so that his torso was towering above hers.

"I need a firm answer. Are you going to fuck me when I tell you to?" Kyle asked again.

"Oh my god yes whatever you want just put that massive dick back inside me now," Amy pleaded.

And Kyle complied, slamming his manhood back inside her over and over again while his balls slapped against her ass. He then lowered his arms and moved close to her upper body again, but this time instead of kissing her, he greedily fed on her breasts, cupping one in one hand and sucking hard on her nipple while he steadied himself with his other hand before switching.

This was all too much for Amy. Her pussy was stretched so full. Kyle's pubic bone was banging into her clit, and now her breasts were being manhandled. She came without warning. Her pussy started spasming around Kyle's cock, her legs tensed, her back arched, she was at least 30 seconds into it before she said what everyone could already see, "Oh my god I'm coming. I'm coming on your massive dick. Whatever you do, don't take it out of me."

And with that Kyle slammed his cock as deeply inside of her as he could, embraced her with both his arms under her back and drew her in for a deep kiss. Amy eagerly accepted his tongue into her mouth as her body convulsed around his cock and between his arms. She bucked, she shook, she cooed, she moaned, and the whole time Kyle squeezed her tight, his cock pressing into her firmly. When he saw his massive balls pulse, John knew Kyle was cumming too. A firehouse of cum coated every inch of Amy's uterus.

Finally Amy's muscles relaxed and her mind returned to earth. She squeezed Kyle once tenderly, and then gently nudged him away. Kyle understood, releasing her from his arms and slowly pulling his massive shaft from her swollen pussy. It was coated in their juices and Kyle moved off her and into the bathroom to clean himself off. Amy laid still though, pussy lips clenched. For the first time since she had entered the room, she remembered John was there too.

"Get me a pillow for my head and then I have a present for you," Amy said to John, her head turning to look at him in the chair in the corner. John was still fully clothed. He had very much wanted to relieve himself while watching Amy and Kyle make love, but he was too embarrassed to expose himself in Kyle's presence. Instead, he was sitting on his hands with a blank stare on his face still trying to process what he had just witnessed.

"Sweetie, a pillow for my head," Amy repeated, this time more sternly. And that snapped John out of it. He sprang to action gently placing their largest firmest pillow under Amy's head before taking his position between her legs.

Her pussy was a puffy, cream filled, pungent mess. It was everything he wanted. And he dove right in. He had planned to clear the perimeter of her folds with his tongue before licking her insides out, but Amy couldn't hold back the river of Kyle's cum any longer and John eagerly slurped up the stream of fluids pouring out of her. When the flow finally slowed to a trickle, John was then able to lick her outer vulva clean.

"Dinner and a show! You lucky dog," Kyle said with a smirk from the bathroom door frame. "You know I'm torn John. On the hand Amy's got you pussy whipped worse than any man I've ever seen, which is pathetic. On the other hand, having just sampled the pussy in question, you are a lucky man. Very few men ever get to fuck a pussy that tight, especially one owned by a woman as hot as your girlfriend. You are truly blessed."

"Thanks, I guess..." John stammered, turning to look at Kyle while wiping his cum and Amy's fluids off his chin.

"Look, I don't care what you two do when I'm not here," Kyle said. "You both seem happy. I'm not trying to break you up. But to the extent Amy wants this dick, both of you have to do what I say when I'm here. No questions."

John looked up to Amy before answering, who had pushed her legs up and was now sitting on the bed with her legs next to john. Amy looked down into John's eyes, stroked his hair, and then looked back up at Kyle.

"If you think I'm running to service you whenever you want, you can try, but I'm only having sex with you when I want. Take it or leave it," Amy said sternly. "That said, as long as you keep what happens here a secret, yeah Johnny and I will follow your lead."

"You are cocky for a piece of ass," Kyle replied. "But I like it. It suits you. You have yourself a deal. Now kiss Johnny good night. He is going to sleep on the couch like the cuck that he is. You and I are going to sleep in here, although I can't promise you will be getting a lot of sleep."

Amy turned to John, gave him a deep kiss, and whispered in his ear, "Thank you so much for this gift tonight sweetie. You will be rewarded. Now do what Kyle says and go sleep on the couch tonight. I'll take care of you in the morning."

John stroked Amy's cheek, kissed it lightly, and then turned to leave. Kyle, still buck naked, followed him to the door and when John exited, slowly shut it behind him. The last thing John saw that night was Amy staring hungrily at the massive trunk now half limp hanging menacingly between Kyle's legs.

John shuffled, emotionally drained, over to the kitchen where he poured himself a drink before collecting a comforter and heading to the couch. He turned off all the lights, blew out all the candles, turned off the music and fell fast asleep.

He did not sleep soundly however. He was awakened by moans of pleasure and the sound of naked bodies slapping together in the bedroom. "God you have a tight pussy," he heard Kyle say. "Johnny has no idea how lucky he is."

"Oh god, yes. Your dick feels so good inside me," he heard Amy wail in response, not bothering to acknowledge the mention of his name. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop fucking me."

"Whose pussy is this Amy?" he heard Kyle bark back. "Who owns this pussy?"

"You do Kyle. You own this pussy. Use it. Use me," Amy cried. In the privacy of the living room, John was violently stroking his own cock. He lasted less than a minute, but apparently Kyle didn't last too much longer before he grunted and there was silence.

When the sun began shining through the curtains the next morning, the bedroom door was open. Kyle was gone. John immediately went into the bedroom, where Amy was passed out, covered in dried cum and vaginal fluid, the sheets only half covering her exposed smooth milky white skin.

John straightened the sheets so her body was fully covered and then snuggled up next to her, spooning her, with his arm draped around her body. They both slept like this for hours before Amy began to stir, slowly turning to face John.

"John, I don't know how you feel about what happened last night, but I hope you do know how happy you made me. I feel so loved and content and fulfilled... but I'm also a little scared. Scared that you'll leave me." And with that she grabbed John's manhood in one hand, gently stroking as best she could.

"You're not going to leave me are you Johnny? You love me too much for that," she said.

"I love you Amy. I've never desired you more than I do right now," he replied.

"Oh good," Amy beamed. "It makes me so happy to hear that. I know what we are going to do today Johnny, and if you are ok with it you can mount me right here and fuck my pussy till you cum inside me. Would you like that Johnny? Would you like to reclaim this pussy?"

John could only nod. It had been months since he mounted Amy and the thought of enjoying her wet warmth again made it impossible for him to speak.

"We are going to go ring shopping today Johnny. We are going to buy an engagement ring together and then you are going to propose to me, in public, at dinner tonight. Then you'll be mine forever. My little cuckold husband. Would like that Johnny? Would you like to make me your wife?"

John had never wanted Amy more in his life. He aggressively pushed her on her back and mounted her, his dick easily sliding into what was a very wet and warm pussy. She was a lot looser than he had ever felt before. And wetter. But knowing why only turned John on more. He fucked her full all he was worth, trying as hard as he could to last. But Amy could feel him tensing, holding back.

"Don't hold back Johnny. You don't need to make me cum. It will be days before everything feels normal down there. Let yourself go. Fuck me as hard as you can. Cum in me Johnny. Fill me with your seed. I want you to be happy. My happy little cuckold husband."

With that John did let go, and by letting go he actually lasted longer than he ever did before. And finally, when he unloaded inside her, he had never felt more content. When he then moved to go down on her, Amy lifted up his chin.

"Oh no, that mess down there is way beyond even your skills. Come take a shower with me and then you can help me get dressed. We are going ring shopping today."