ALPHANSO and Subastian Pt. 01

Story Info
Forced rear entry.
1.1k words
2.62
5.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really fucking hot. All day long till late evening, especially in my garage where I pumped iron. Although I could do it at night, my roommates tended to do it then and I wanted the space and equipment to myself. Too hard to control with them around, and there was absolutely nothing I liked more than being in control.

So while other wimpassed pussy boys fretted over the pandemic and drowned themselves in alcohol and cake, I took charge and built my rock hard, kick ass muscle body every way I could. In college I had built thunder quads and calves running hills in track and playing soccer on our Cal State teams (I also wrestled for a coupla seasons before I got kicked off for being too aggressive, but that's a story for another time), and I shredded my abs running marathons the past few years. But with the mask thing in place and the trails that I used to run closed, I had to switch gears and get creative. I had always wanted to build more upper body strength and size to match my legs, so I SEIZED the opportunity and got a shitload of used weights, barbells, dumbbells, bench, and squat rack before the gyms closed and everything was sold out, and set it up in my garage with my boom box and huge fucking mirror (the lower left corner was cracked and broken, but that somehow made it hotter). I also got a ton of creatine, protein, and body- building supplements to help me add some size.

Before my job ended I'd get up really early to lift before work, and before my roommates were up, but that only lasted a coupla weeks before my whole team was laid off and I had SO much time on my hands, nothing to do but get fucking RIPPED and horny as fuck all day long, like an animal in heat. Like I said, really fucking HOT, both outside, and inside.

That's all good, cause it was fueling my online business. Not only was I getting HUGE (for me) and RIPPED, clips of all that sweaty muscle pumping action were a BIG hit online and I was up to 170k followers, so ad money was really starting to flow and supplement my unemployment, which had just been extended thanks Gov.! I had also started to give some live scheduled performances on VidX, and was in the process of setting up my own website to drive traffic to it from YouTube and Instagram, cause like I said there's absolutely nothing I liked more than BEING IN CONTROL, including of the money. That's why I picked ALPHANSO as my screen name. It drove the chicks crazy, every single one of them. Truth is there was no way to be sure they were all chicks, but it didn't fuckin' matter as long as they got off on how fucking hot I am and paid for the privilege.

Yes I'd had a girlfriend for the past couple years, she's petite and sweet, and I love her small tight tits, impossibly small waist and hip bones that stand out (so sexy), and her cock hungry pussy. But what drove me wild was her cock-resistant, impossibly tight ass. I was so big next to her, she made me look huge even before I started pumping up. At just 5'3", 110 lb. it was easy for me to pick her up and sit her on my shoulders where I'd start out lapping her pussy but then move back to her ass and probe it with my tongue muscle. Once she got all flushed and started leaking I'd throw her down on her stomach on the couch, bed, table, floor, whatever was handy, force her head down in place and slowly open up her ass one inch at a time, hold it there till she'd adjust, then the next inch and a new burst of pain, then easing and opening so another inch would slip in.

I didn't care how long that took. My cock throbbed like crazy each time she squeezed her ass around my shaft like she was trying to push me out, to keep out this massive invader and preserve some last piece of her dignity against my 5'11", 175 lbs. of rock hard fucking MUSCLE, she didn't stand a chance.

Yes OF COURSE I would have stopped if she really wanted me to, and yes I DID ask her after EVERY new burst of pain if she wanted me to STOP, but there was something deep and dark inside of her that did not want to say no, that COULD NOT SAY NO; that wanted, that NEEDED to take it ALL in spite of the pain. Sure, it felt dirty and degrading, but that was exactly the point and EXACTLY what drove me fucking wild. It was not just the impossible tightness of her hole and the way she squeezed my rock hard steel COCK with her ass, it was CONQUERING her in this most degrading of ways, one focused entirely on her absolute submission to MY pleasure, no matter how much she tried to feign resistance. We both knew she wanted and needed it BAD, real, real, BAD.

The pitcher of margaritas we had downed before that epic fuck session no doubt helped her get in touch with her long-buried need to submit, but then the pandemic hit and she had to fly back east to quarantine with her parents. We face timed a lot at first, but it was clear that she couldn't consciously acknowledge or admit to herself what she had allowed to happen and how much she really CRAVED it.

I mean we really went on all night on that last night together; she came four times and I came six - once on her tits, once on her face, twice in her ass (which she started the second time!!), and twice in her cunt. She was afraid of sucking cock so wasn't really into it or so she said, which TOTALLY frustrated me and was on my game plan to broaden her horizons before the fucking pandemic hit. So I never had a chance to catch her looking up at my deep brown eyes and rock hard pecs as I slowly buried my cock in her throat and strategically cut off her air supply to make her gag and of course flex her throat muscles around my cock shaft. The closest I came to that (literally) was exploding all over her face, which she tried to stop but it was too late. So that's how she finally crashed, exhausted, with my hot muscle cum streaming out of her ass and vagina and all down her tits, stomach, and face. Sweet!