Alphia Corporation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie relaxed a touch and had another sip of her wine.

"Sam is in line for a promotion," Karen said, and Carrie's eyebrows went up. As she put the glass down, she was smiling. "That is great," she said, "but ..."

"But what does it have to do with you and me, right?" Karen said, anticipating the question.

Carrie nodded. "Right."

"That was the first question I asked when Gary was promoted to junior executive almost seven years ago. But first tell me. And be honest: are you and Sam happy with his employment with Alphia Corporation? Are you planning on making this company his career, or is he using his time here as a stepping stone for future elsewhere?"

Carrie frowned as she considered her answer. "We are very happy with Alphia. We both wanted to start a family early, but figured that I would have to work for a while before we could afford to," Carrie said. "Then Alphia was so generous that I worked only for eighteen months before we had Emily and Jack."

Carrie smiled happily as she shifted into mother mode. "Emily is three, and Jack is 18 months," she said happily.

"Really?" Karen asked, looking at Carrie. "You look amazing."

"Thank you," Carrie blushed. "The business gym membership includes personal training and free child care. I really love it."

"Obviously," Karen said with a smile. "Are you planning to have more children right away?"

"Oh no," Carrie replied. "We are done. I expect to go back to work in my field after Jack is in Kindergarten."

"OK, that is good," Karen said and paused as their food arrived. Karen typed a quick text on her phone and checked it to make sure that it had been successfully delivered. The women were quiet until the waiter left before Karen continued the conversation.

"Alphia is a very loyal company," she began. "The number of executive-level positions are intentionally kept low and the executive-level employees are well-rewarded financially and in ... other ways. In exchange, Alphia requires a very personal commitment from both the relatively few employees who make it to junior executive, and the spouse."

Karen's phone gave a sound and she glanced at the incoming text before nodding to herself. She stowed it in her purse before continuing. "The board has selected Sam as a candidate for promotion and because Gary is your husband's direct supervisor and because we have occasionally socialized as couples, Gary and I were directed to make the offer."

Karen looked seriously at the lovely blonde woman across the table from her. "Sam is meeting with Gary and he will be explaining the options and offering the promotion in a few minutes. After his meeting with Gary, Sam will be coming home to talk with you to discuss the ramifications of acceptance."

Carrie nodded. "I expect he will talk with me. We make these types of decisions together. But I am afraid I do not understand what you mean by ramifications."

"Alphia is a ... peculiar company, Carrie. As I said, Alphia is VERY loyal to its executive employees. Absent some kind of serious misconduct or significant work drop off, if Sam were to accept the promotion to junior executive level, he can expect to work his entire career at Alphia and retire very well off indeed, much earlier even than you can imagine, if he wanted to retired early. Gary and I could retire now without any difficulty, but Gary wants to stay on until his final chance at promotion to senior executive, and I support him in this."

"That's pretty uncommon these days," Carrie noted.

"Yes. And also uncommon is the compensation. If Sam accepts the offer, his starting salary will be $500,000, not including bonuses, housing allotment or the car," Karen said.

If she was waiting for a reaction from Carrie, she got it. "Oh my God," Carrie said. "I grew up with next to nothing. That money ... is ridiculous."

Karen smiled. "Gary and I brought home almost one million this year from Alphia," she confided to Carrie. "And Gary is on track to promotion to senior executive in the next few years, and they start at one million, plus the extras."

She gazed at Carrie. "I daresay that for some of the senior executives the 'extras' are probably of more interest than the additional money."

"I am not following you," Carrie said. "It all sounds wonderful, but what are we getting ourselves into here?"

"What I am getting at is this: Alphia's backbone are the junior and senior executives. They hire only from within and retain only the top quality people - like Sam and Gary - with the promotion. Promotion to upper management at Alphia however is offered only to the married employees and the spouse is expected to contribute to Alphia although the spousal contribution is a bit ... unusual."

"Ummm, OK," Carrie said.

"Look, we both know that ambitious, successful people - like our husbands - often have greater than normal sex drives, work long hours in stressful situations and are occasionally prone to ... indiscretions. We at Alphia hire from within because we like to keep the inevitable indiscretions in house, so to speak, and rather than have them potentially compromise the goal of the company, turn the satisfaction of the need into a competitive advantage. To that end, at the junior executive position, certain of the new duties of the junior executive and spouse are rather personal."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Carrie asked, her heart fluttering because she thought that she already knew the answer.

"It means that the junior executive and his or her spouse are sexually available to the senior executives, the board of directors and their spouses. In addition, and this is rare but it is important to put everything on the table, junior executives and spouses are also on call as necessary to entertain an important client or to close a big deal. Things like that."

"Oh my," Carrie said, stalling for time as her mind whirled. "You mean 'sexually available' as in for what, exactly?"

"For anything that the senior executive or board member desires," Karen replied, casually sipping her wine. She topped off Carrie's glass.

"So if we accept this promotion - and I can see why the compensation is so large - I would in effect become a company whore," Carrie said the word without inflection or change in tone.

"Precisely," Karen said. "I can assure you that the majority of my encounters within the Arrangement have been quite pleasant, although it is important to always keep in mind that we are involved to support our husband's career and that our pleasure is not always necessary for a successful 'transaction'."

"I see," Carrie said flatly.

"You and Sam can, of course, decline the promotion but if you do that today will have been Sam's final day of employment at Alphia. His severance package will be very generous and you will both land on your feet just fine, but his career will not be with Alphia. For obvious reasons."

"That's a lot to absorb in one lunch," Carrie pointed out. "We have some time to decide?"

"Of course. Gary has been instructed to give Sam the entire offer in writing for you and he to review and discuss. Today is Thursday and I am to tell you that Monday is 'up or out' day."

At Carrie's look, Karen explained. "The board needs to know by Monday whether Sam is going to accept the promotion and agree that both of you will be participants in the Arrangement, or if Sam will opt for the severance package."

"Oh, got it now," Carrie said. "But assuming we accept, what can we expect?"

"'We' is an important word here," Karen replied. "All junior executives and their spouses, including Gary and I, are company whores, and Sam will join you in that capacity although you may be certain that you and I will get much more attention than will Gary and Sam."

Carrie goggled at her older friend.

"Oh yes," Karen said, grinning wickedly, "Gary had a difficult time with it at first. Most of the time I am called out, but we have worked together on several occasions. Gary has eaten my freshly fucked pussy many times, and I have seen him give head."

She shrugged and smiled. "It seems fair to me that the men are also required to provide personal services. Alphia employs over 5,000 people over several continents. There are usually about 40 junior executives and there are never more than ten senior executives. Presently, only four members of the board are not also holding a senior executives position. You can therefore expect to have over a dozen additional male sexual partners throughout the time that Sam serves as junior executive," Karen said.

"And ... do you enjoy your 'position' within the company?" Carrie inquired politely, but her eyes sparkled.

Karen gave a throaty chuckle. "You will fit right in. Yes, it generally is quite a rush. It can occasionally be degrading and somewhat unpleasant but that is rare in my experience."

She took another drink from her wine glass. "I think, based on conversations with my husband and with the other junior wives, that the men have the more difficult period of adjustment."

Carrie allowed herself a small smile. "I'd imagine," she said, drily.

"At the junior executive level, the men enjoy a significant amount of authority and power in the company. Gary, for instance, has 250 people reporting to him but in terms of the Arrangement, he is very clearly subordinate to the senior executives, even with regarding access to me, his own wife."

"Well, this is quite the shock, but I think I have enough information to have an informed discussion with Sam tonight," Carrie said to the elegant, older woman.

Karen nodded and steered the conversation to safer topics. They chatted about children but the conversation was a bit awkward. Carrie excused herself immediately after finishing her salad.

Carrie's pussy was most definitely moist and she was fairly certain this was an opportunity that she would enjoy. This was going to have to be Sam's call, for sure.

Karen trailed Carrie out, so Carrie did not see the satisfied smile on Mr. Parson's face as Karen passed him and nodded the news that the meeting had gone well.

12