Alphia Corporation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you wearing?" he asked instead of voicing his secret thoughts.

Carrie grinned and dropped her robe. She gave a spin to reveal the transparent nightie that she had purchased for their wedding night worn over a top of a pair of high cut, elegant and barely there thong lingerie panties. With those and her elegant heels and thigh high stockings, Carrie was the most desirable woman that Sam had ever seen.

She gave a happy twirl. "You like?" she asked, striking a coquettish pose.

"Your wedding lingerie?" Sam asked, his eyes as large as saucers.

"The rest of the stuff is for working," Carrie said, "but I wanted to wear this tonight, just for you!"

"Only for working?" Sam looked a little hurt.

"Oh, honey, of course not!" Carrie immediately exclaimed, giving her husband a reassuring hug. "I just meant that Alphia bought these for me for when I am working."

"Oh, OK," Sam said, relieved and happy again.

"Who knows? You might see me in them this weekend!" Carrie exclaimed with a smoldering look. "Karen said you and Gary might be around while we are entertaining the senior executives! You just might see something you like."

"Oh, you are so hot. I love you so much," Sam said as he reached for his wife. They kissed passionately and she let him run his hands over her body. When he led her to their bed, though, she put a halt to the proceedings.

"Sorry honey," she said. "I am working tomorrow and I have to shut you down tonight. And no self help, either."

Sam groaned and Carrie giggled as she snuggled up to her husband. "This is going to be fun!"

12