Alphia Corporation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie reached up and hung the sarong around Karen's neck where it hung down strategically, but failed to conceal her breasts for long because with her gentle movements it swayed to reveal one breast or the other which and highlighted even more her nakedness.

Taking Carrie's hand, she turned the younger woman until she faced away from the group of randy, needy males. The ladies, concealed only by their thong panties, stood in front of the men and allowed their eyes to roam across the shapely, firm arms and backs of the wives, and to trace the contours of their curves down to their flared hips and toned legs. At a look from Karen, Carrie slowly bent over, her legs lightly parted, and moved her hands back to her hips and her panties.

Karen matched her movements and together, each looking over her shoulder, the slut wives slowly pulled down her last shred of dignity, each exposing herself to all the men. Carrie looked Sam in the eye, love and lust competing in both of their gazes.

Karen locked eyes with Mr. Borges, as she knew that she was soon to be claimed by him and his big dick.

Turning, the ladies faced the men, the total nudity of the wives making them appear appealingly vulnerable.

Karen allowed the moment to build and then turned to Carrie, and taking her by the hand, pulled her down and onto the carpeted floor. Hesitating, eager but confused as to what her partner wanted, Carrie lay on the floor, her lustful eyes wide as Karen lay on top of her, her soft hands parting Carrie's legs to allow Karen to assume the dominant role in the missionary position.

Carrie gasped at the soft hands on the tender flesh of her inner thighs, but parted her legs after only a moment's hesitation, and reached up her slender arms to her partner, wondering at this partner's oh so soft skin and tender touches. Karen kissed Carrie who responded eagerly, relaxing and opening her legs further as Karen lay on top of her. Karen kissed her and then began working downward, now at Carrie's neck, and now down to the top of her breasts.

Sam's wife moaned and put a hand on Karen's head, evidently to encourage the further southern trajectory of Karen's soft hands and questing mouth. Karen knelt up to free a hand and her breasts brushing Carrie's tummy, and she nuzzling at Carrie's tits, let her hand slide down Carrie's taut belly, and into the cleft between her legs.

The men could see Karen Burroughs, her anus and clearly wet pussy fully exposed, as she gently explored Carrie with her gentle fingers. Carrie, beneath Karen, spread her legs even more and stiffened up before relaxing and moaning at the gentle touch penetration. The men moved around to watch as Karen slid a manicured finger into Carrie's vagina, and then another, and Carrie moaned, now pushing Karen's head down, and down, and down.

Karen eagerly kissed her way down Carrie's belly, and moved her body down until she was between Carrie's thighs, and looking up at the eager and sexy woman she was about to taste. She kissed Carrie's inner thighs, and then her lower belly, and the blonde woman whined and tried to pull Karen's face into her pussy.

Karen chuckled, and taking the sarong, forgotten by Carrie, lifted it and carefully draped it across Carrie's face, blocking her vision. Carrie, surprised by the sudden loss of her vision, moaned in surprise and lust and then cried out in pleasure as Karen, finally, brought her mouth down to Carrie's pussy and sucked on her clitoris.

It did not take long.

Carrie, already on edge simply by reason of the situation, the previous orgasms Steve Jorges and his huge cock had provided, and because Karen was an incredibly sexy and delicious lover, allowed her inability to see the waiting, eager and hard males around her to let herself give herself over to her pleasure. She threw back her head, arched her back and whined and mewed as she pulled Karen's mouth into her pussy.

Carrie had enjoyed cunnilingus before but Karen Burroughs was an artist. Her fingers were delicate and soft and yet deliciously firm in all the right places inside her vagina. Karen's mouth provided just the right amount of wet suction while her tongue simultaneously gently strummed Carrie's clitoris. Carrie thrashed, groaned, whined and then came. Her orgasm was intense and furious, and her back arched as her thighs clenched and her heels pressed against the floor.

Her release lasted for over a minute and when she came back to reality, the sarong had been removed from her face and Karen was sitting next to her, stroking her hair. "Oh ... my ... God," Carrie moaned. "That - that - was ..."

"A lot of fun," Gary's wife said, smiling down at her.

"That was the sexiest, hottest scene I have ever seen," Mr. Parsons said, his voice raspy, his cock achingly hard. He stroked himself openly and without any embarrassment.

"Yeah," Mr. Borges agreed, "but its past time for you two hot sluts to get to work on us." He was red faced with desire, and his massive cock was hard and leaking precum.

Karen pulled a shaky Carrie gently to her feet and helped her steady herself. Carrie, red faced and flushed from her orgasm, took Karen's hand in her own and gave her a kiss. Looking up at Karen, she looked at Karen's hand and slowly brought it to her mouth, sucking Karen's fingers into her mouth.

She smiled up at Karen. "I taste nice," and gave a wicked giggle.

Karen gave her young friend another kiss and nodded her agreement before turning, and catching Sam's eye, presented his wife to Mr. Parsons for his pleasure.

Mr. Parsons, also fully naked, grabbed Carrie and pulled her into his body for a hungry, lusty, tongue thrashing kiss. His hands roamed over Sam's wife and his hard penis, trapped between their bodies, pressed up against her tummy. Sam watched as his wife gave herself entirely over to this near stranger, her mouth open to his tongue, and he responsive kiss almost as desperately needy as his.

Sam saw Gary enjoy himself, his eyes lingering over his Carrie's tits, her neatly trimmed pussy and her firm, heart-shaped ass.

Gary gave Sam a tight smile and he flushed, but gave a sickly smile in return.

Karen Burroughs who had seemingly been in control of the situation, gave a squawk of surprise and objection as Mr. Borges grabbed her arm with one powerful hand and roughly pulled her into his body. He pulled her around into him so that they were facing the same direction, her slender, feminine frame wrapped in his arms and trapped against his larger, heavier masculine body. He ran a hand possessively over her breasts, roughly pinching her nipples, and he pushed one hand down her belly and into the soft, lightly furred dark haired cleft between her legs.

She yelped in surprise but quieted and spread her legs for his easy access to her pussy when he growled into her ear. Her mouth opened in an expression of pleasure as he dominated her with his strong body. He stuck his tongue in her ear as he pushed his fingers into her vagina and she shuddered as his thumb flicked her clitoris.

"I love how you walk around, tall and gorgeous, like you own the world," he said in her ear, but looking directly at Gary, "but right now you are mine to play with and use."

He kissed her neck, hard, and she moaned with pleasure and reached a delicate hand up to his face. "You like it when I turn the tables on you and make you my submissive slut, don't you?" Steve Borges asked, still trapping her into his larger body, his huge, hard cock pressing in her back.

"Y - yes," she moaned, "I do. Take me! Tell me what this submissive slut can do for you."

Over Karen's shoulder, Mr. Borges shot her husband a maniacally happy, lusty and malicious grin as he grasped her by the shoulders, turned her around and pushed her down to her knees to feed her his large and hard penis into her mouth.

Mr. Parsons broke the kiss with Carrie and pointed at the ground before him. Still fondling her breasts, he spoke to her: "Mrs. Stevenson, get on your knees in front of me. We were going to discuss business with your husband before fucking you, but I cannot wait anymore. I want my dick in your mouth right now."