Alphia Corporation Ch. 04

Story Info
The further sordid adventures of Sam and Carrie.
7.4k words
4.31
25.1k
26
9

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
336 Followers

Sam saw Karen go to her knees before Mr. Borges, but most of his attention was on his own wife who quickly dropped to her knees at Mr. Parsons' feet. She took Mr. Parsons' hard cock in her hand and stroked it before bending her head down to accept his penis into her mouth. As he watched her head begin to bob up and down, Sam wondered whether this was the first time that his Carrie had had Mr. Parsons' dick in her mouth.

"Ooooooh, fuck yes. Move to the right a little bit ... good. A little more. Right there, Mrs. Stevenson. That way your husband can see better."

Mr. Parsons looked at Sam, a look of relief and ecstatic pleasure on the senior executive's face. "You can see my cock in your pretty wife's mouth quite clearly now, can't you Sam?"

"Ye ..., yes, I can," Sam croaked, simultaneously humiliated and aroused. He could see his darling Carrie stroking the shaft of Mr. Parson's now fully erect penis while dutifully sucking and licking on its head.

Mr. Borges had similarly arranged Karen Burroughs so that he and Gary could each see both wives sucking senior executive cock right in front of her husband. From his vantage point, Sam could see Karen Burroughs' smaller breasts bobbing slightly as she enthusiastically suckled on Mr. Borges' thick cock.

"Excellent. Then we can begin."

Mr. Parson's train of thought was however at that moment interrupted because Carrie took him exceptionally deep. Sam could hear his wife gag softly as she forced Mr. Parson's hard cock into her throat.

"Aaaahhh, wonderful. Your wife is an excellent cocksucker, Sam," Mr. Parsons said to Sam, who blushed. "Mr. Borges fucked the shit out of her earlier, before dinner. I haven't had the pleasure of plundering her pussy yet. I'll attend to that when we are done here, OK?"

Sam swallowed. "Of course."

"Good, good. You are most accommodating, Sam. Much appreciated. Now where was I?"

"We were about to tell Gary and Sam about the business opportunity we have discovered during dinner," Mr. Borges answered, looking down at the elegant brunette fellating him in front of her husband.

"You know Tom, I never dreamed that I would have a former fashion model slut wife at my beck and call, willing to suck my dick right in front of her husband," Mr. Borges confided out loud to Mr. Parsons as each enjoyed the wives who dutifully licked and suckled on the men.

"This position is the greatest job imaginable," Tom agreed.

"But back to business," Mr. Parsons said after a minute or so of silence punctuated by the sounds of the wives vigorously sucking the dicks of the two senior executives. "As you gentlemen are aware, we are here to close an important deal. We tried to get a leg up on the negotiation by offering the company whores - your wives here - as a gift for the evening."

"Hah! It was a great idea," Mr. Borges barked a laugh, one hand on the back of Karen's head and the other roaming across her breasts as she continued to suckle his penis. "But it didn't quite work."

"No, it certainly did not," Mr. Parsons agreed. He had his eyes closed to better enjoy the sensational blowjob that Sam's wife was providing. He had a hand tangled in Carrie's hair now and he was holding her head still as he leisurely sawed his dick in and out of her mouth.

"But even though Carrie and Karen were willing and eager to spread their pretty legs for a perfect stranger, it didn't happen, despite the ladies' best efforts."

The senior managers were quiet for a moment. They were enjoying watching their subordinates try to follow along with the conversation without being too distracted by the sexplay going on before them.

"I am becoming quite excited, Sam," Mr. Parsons said, looking at Sam as Carrie slurped up a bead of his precum, "and as much as I would dearly love to cum in your wife's mouth right now, Carrie is going to have to wait until later this trip for that. In the meantime," Mr. Parsons continued, now looking down and talking to Carrie, "take a break from my cock and suck on my balls for a while."

"Oh, good idea again, Tom!" Mr. Borges agreed, as he removed his cock from Karen's mouth and pushed her head down to suck on his balls, too.

"So anyway, each of our little sluts here did her level best to seduce the Roberts negotiator, but it didn't work, for reasons entirely not her fault," Mr. Parsons continued. Both the senior managers were looking at Sam and Gary with a mixture of lust, pity and amused expectation.

"You see, their seduction attempts during supper were masterful, but he kept talking about their shoes, and the upcoming Prada shoe line," Mr. Borges took over.

His voice trailed off and he looked expectantly at the two cuckolds standing before him.

Both Sam and Gary looked confused, but Karen barked a laugh, muffled by Mr. Borges' balls in her mouth. Mr. Borges patted her head affectionately.

Mr. Borges looked disappointed by the husbands' failure to understand and then closed his eyes momentarily to further enjoy the sensation as Gary's wife sucked his balls.

After a moment, Carrie took a brief break from lathing Mr. Parson's balls with her tongue to look up at him and give a wicked giggle.

Mr. Parsons looked down at her. "Go back to licking my balls, sweetheart. It turns me on that you are while your husband watches." Then he looked at Sam. "Still nothing?"

Sam, his cock straining in his pants, looked bewildered.

Mr. Parsons gave a long suffering sigh. "So, after dinner he suggested that if the ladies have any free time they might go shopping together, and maybe catch a show ..." There was another pause while Gary and Sam still looked confused. The senior managers looked at each other sadly.

"Maybe we should have hired their wives instead," Mr. Parsons said to Mr. Borges. Each of the executives had a hand on the back of the head of the woman kneeling before him.

"Well, we have, actually," Tom said and he and Mr. Borges shared a chuckle as the senior managers fed their cocks into the wives' mouths again.

There was a brief moment when the only sounds in the room were the soft wet sounds of the women sucking the executives' cocks.

"Fuck!" The words escaped from Sam's mouth as realization hit him.

"What?" Gary asked, looking around.

Karen paused her cocksucking long enough to say loudly, without turning even to see her husband, "He's fucking gay, Gary!"

Sam and Gary exchanged a look of horror as Mr. Borges put his hand on the back of Karen Burroughs' head and pushed the head of his fat cock back into her mouth.

"That's right, gentlemen. He confided in us that he was sick and tired of having companies looking to do business with Roberts Media throw women at him," Mr. Borges said, obviously enjoying the husbands' discomfort. "So unless we wrap this deal up tomorrow, one or both of you will be spending the evening with him tomorrow night, and you will do whatever is necessary to get this deal done."

"And the question now," Mr. Parsons cut in, "is which of you two gentlemen is going to volunteer to take the customer's dick in your mouth and up your ass for the good of the company?"

The two cuckolds looked at each other, speechless, and then back at their bosses. Gary looked unhappy, but resigned. Sam looked like he'd been pole axed.

"Ok, stop for a moment, Mrs. Stevenson," Mr. Parsons said to Carrie. "And turn around so you can see your husband."

Both Karen and Carrie turned a little, still staying on their knees before her Executive. Carrie looked over her shoulder at her Sam. She had stopped suckling Mr. Parson's penis but she continued to stroke it's hardness as she awaited further instructions.

Sam's eyes were drawn to his wife. Still beautiful, her lipstick was a little smudged and she looked back at him even while stroking the hard cock that had only recently been in her mouth.

"Sam," Mr. Parson's voice dragged Sam's eyes upward. "Am I to understand that you have not yet been required to service one of the Executives?"

Sam's heart sunk. "No ... No sir, I haven't."

"Gary?" Mr. Parsons inquired of Gary. Karen continued suckling Mr. Borges' large cock while her husband talked with his boss.

"I have," Gary answered. "I have been required to suck cock seven times." He blushed and did not look at Sam. He missed Sam's expression as the blood drained from his face.

"I believe mine was the first in your mouth," Mr. Parsons said.

"Yes, sir," Gary replied, and he glanced at Sam then who looked away, embarrassed for his colleague.

"I enjoyed that morning very much," Mr. Parsons said with a smile. "It was right after Gary's promotion and I had just closed on the Porten account. I'd been working that whale for two years, and I was in the mood to celebrate. I had decided to put a call in to Karen, to try her out as I had heard such good things, and I thought it would be pleasant to have my dick in her husband's mouth as I set up a tryst with his wife."

Mr. Borges laughed out loud. "Oh what a great idea! I wish I had thought of that!"

Mr. Parsons smiled in pleasant recollection.

"I told my secretary to take an early lunch and invited Gary here into my office and told him to lock the door," Mr. Parsons recalled, mirroring his colleague by putting his hand on the back of the head of the slutwife as his feet and feeding his hard penis into her mouth again. "The look on your face, Gary, as you locked the door behind you was just priceless!"

"Mmmmmm, delicious," he said as Carrie went back to sucking on Mr. Parsons cock and stroking his heavy testicles. The two senior managers shared a laugh at the cuckolds' expense.

"But anyway," Mr. Parsons continued, looking at Sam and smirking as he saw Sam's eyes meet his and then dart southward to see his wife who was happily bobbing her head back and forth on Mr. Parsons' dick.

"Do you remember, Gary?"

"Yes, sir," Gary replied, clearly embarrassed by the situation. "You sat on the couch in your office and told me to suck your dick. You called Karen while you had your cock in my mouth."

"I came in his mouth after completing the arrangements to fuck his adorably anxious wife in her own bed while their kids were still in school," Mr. Parsons said to Mr. Borges, "and then I went to his house and fucked Karen to a couple of orgasms before she sucked a load out of me too. It was quite the day."

"Hey, Sam has never sucked a dick yet, has he?" This now from Mr. Borges, who was very clearly enjoying himself as Karen worked her oral magic upon him.

All sets of male eyes turned to Sam, the women were both listening but facing the other way, each occupied by her task. The wet, happy sounds of their fellatio filled the room during the momentary silence.

"N-no, I haven't," Sam reluctantly admitted.

"Excellent!" Mr. Borges said happily. His pleasure seemed ominous to Sam. "Gentlemen, it's time for us to fuck your wives again."

There were two couches facing each other across an elegant low table. At the Senior Executives' instruction, Gary and Sam moved the table out of the way so as to provide sufficient room on the plush carpet between the two couches for the dominant males the room necessary to fuck the junior executives' wives.

As Sam and Gary moved the table out of the way, they could hear Mr. Borges directing the wives into position. As they turned back from their furniture moving, Karen and Carrie were each on their hands and knees in front of the executives, her legs slightly parted in preparation for penetration. The two cuckolds watched in reluctant, excited fascination as the senior executive mounted the ladies.

Sam saw Mr. Parsons approach Carrie from behind, one hand on her lovely hip to hold her in place, and the other guiding his cock into her vagina. Carrie bit her lip and moaned in pleasure as she felt Mr. Parsons penetrate her vagina for the first time.

Mr. Parsons grabbed both of Carrie's hips and sighed in satisfaction as he slid easily into her well-used cunt, still loose from the vigorous fucking Mr. Borges had given her with his big dick and slick from the remnants of his sperm still inside her. Next to them, Mr. Borges was slowly working the head of his thick cock into Gary's wife. Karen was on her elbows and knees to give Mr. Borges behind her better access to her pussy. Her mouth was open in a wide O and her brow cutely furrowed as she felt Mr. Borges work the bulbous head of his cock into her vagina. She moaned in pleasure as he slowly stuffed her pussy.

Looking right at Sam, Mr. Parsons drove his cock hard into Carrie, causing her to gasp in pleasure and her breasts to wobble against his assault of her vagina. "Ahhh, how wonderful."

"Gary, get out your cock and sit there," Mr. Borges directed absently, pointing at the couch opposite the copulating couples as he worked slowly to fill Karen's slick tunnel with his huge cock. "You get to be in the King's Chair."

Sam gave Mr. Borges a confused glance which was met with an amused glance.

Mr. Parsons laughed as Gary immediately dropped his pants to reveal an achingly hard cock. "Get over there, Sam, and put his dick in your mouth. And turn a bit so we can all see you get to work on Gary."

Sam gave Mr. Parsons a shocked look, his eyes wide, suddenly understanding the term.

Carrie enjoyed Mr. Parson's cock, and his strong hands on her hips and her breasts were very nice. She could hear Karen moaning beside her as Mr. Borges finally bottomed out within her and began to take her with his very large penis. The two dominant men were murmuring to each other and urging the two junior males to get on with things.

"Get everything off, Gary," Mr. Borges ordered impatiently. We won't be able to see so clearly if you keep anything on and I want Carrie to be able to see Sam suck your dick while I fuck his wife."

"On your knees, Sam," Mr. Parsons ordered and then turned his attention to Sam's wife. "Watch this, Carrie, I want you to watch your husband on his knees and sucking dick while I fuck you."

Sam sunk slowly to his knees in front of the couch as Gary quickly stripped out of his suit. Sam glanced back and saw Carrie, her beautiful face gazing at him, her luscious breasts swaying rhythmically against the vigorous thrusts from Tom Parsons as he drove his dick into her with a strong, steady rhythm.

Mr. Parsons was enjoying fucking Carrie in front of her husband and when Sam met his eyes, he grinned lasciviously at him. "Don't worry, Sam," Mr. Parsons said, not slowing a bit as he pounded into Sam's wife, "we have all been through this. Someday you'll be in my position, but you are not there yet so ... get to work."

Carrie gave Sam a smile and she reached for his hand to give him a squeeze. The tender moment was interrupted, first by a moan Carrie emitted from the pleasure of a particularly deep thrust of Mr. Parson's cock inside her, and second by the naked form of Gary brushing past Sam and sitting on the couch.

"Sorry, man," Gary said, reaching for Sam's head and pulling his reluctant friend down and towards his rampant erection, "but I REALLY need this."

The two senior males, vigorously enjoying the junior men's wives, chuckled as Sam resisted instinctively.

"Dude! Come on!" Gary said, needy and urgent. "It's been two days, man. Get to it!"

Gary spread his legs and slouched down in the couch. Sam tentatively touched him and Gary moaned. "Fuck! Dude, suck my dick or they are going to make me fuck you in the ass or something!"

That thought, coupled with the strength of Gary's insistent hand on the back of Sam's head, got him moving. He bent his head down to Gary's cock and sucked the tip into his mouth. He could taste Gary's precum on the head of his penis.

Gary groaned. "Ohhhhhh yeah. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about."

"Turn sideways a little," Mr. Borges ordered. After a few moment of confusion, the two cuckolds maneuvered themselves so that they were angled such that the wives and the two dominant males could clearly see Gary's hard cock disappearing into Sam's mouth as the embarrassed junior executive performed oral sex on another man for the first time.

Carrie's eyes were on her husband as Mr. Parsons plundered her pussy. "That's pretty hot, isn't it?" Mr. Parsons said to her.

"Uhhnnn, Yes," she said as Mr. Parsons continued to fuck her, "it is very hot."

Sam could hear Mr. Parsons' chuckle and he blushed.

"Come on, Sam, do it right," Gary ordered. "Suck me like Carrie blows you. Take me deep, suck hard and fast and play with my balls."

For the next few minutes, the room was filled with the sounds of Sam's inexpert blowjob and Gary's groans of pleasure as Sam improved his cocksucking technique, set against the mewing of the two wives as the senior males expertly plundered their depths.

"Play with my balls, dude," Gary pleaded to Sam.

Sam fondled Gary's testicles as he sucked and slurped noisily on the hard penis in his mouth. The shaft of Gary's cock was now wet with Sam's saliva, and he also pumped on the shaft as he sucked on the head. Sam could taste Gary's cum as the cock in his mouth oozed semen as Gary neared his release.

"Can I cum?" Gary panted, clearly close to orgasm. He pulled Sam back into his cock as Sam tried to take a break from the cock in his mouth.

"Of course," Mr. Borges said, breathless himself.

"Wait, hold on a moment," Mr. Parsons said to Gary's groan of disappointment. Sam felt hope well up in his chest, but he did not stop sucking on Gary's penis. Given his general state of exceeding excitement, the lesbian scene he had just had the privilege to witness, and the knowledge that Carrie was being fucked by his boss just a few feet away had Sam's balls so full that just about any sexual act seemed exciting.

Nevertheless, even though Sam knew that the Arrangement would require him to be in this position from time to time, Sam was not at all sure that he was ready to have Gary cum in his mouth although he did not have much say in the matter.

"Carrie, he is already sucking Gary's dick. Should we make your husband take Gary's load in his mouth, too?" Mr. Parsons inquired of Sam's wife, shifting a bit behind her so that he was completely balls deep inside of her.

Sam's heart sank.

"No. Don't, please," Carrie said on her husband's behalf, even though she secretly thought the scene before her dangerously erotic.

"Do it," Karen urged the senior executives, her breasts wobbling as Mr. Borges continued to spear her with the full length of his huge cock. "The husbands should have to do their share."

"Haha, you go girl," Mr. Borges said, slapping Karen's ass as he fucked her.

He looked at Gary. "You want to cum in his mouth while I fuck your wife?"

"Hell yes!" Gary groaned. His need had eclipsed any concern he had for his friend. "Fuck I need to cum so bad."

"So we are at a dilemma," Mr. Parsons said, humor evident in his voice. "I have two people saying that Sam should have to take Gary's load, one person saying I should give him a break and one not saying anything because his mouth is full of Gary's dick."

He paused to let his words hang in the air and to fondle Carrie's tits. He resumed fucking her pussy and continued talking: "So we are going to play a little game to decide."

Karen looked up and back at him and he winked at her and shot Mr. Borges a grin.

"Carrie, you can save your husband from taking Gary's cum if you can avoid cumming before I do," Mr. Parsons concluded. "I am about to fuck the hell out of you, and if you can hold off your orgasm, Gary here has the worst set of blue balls ... for the rest of the weekend. If you succumb, well, your husband has to swallow Gary's load."

"I have an idea," Karen said as she squirmed away from Mr. Borges who let her escape momentarily. She turned over on her back and wiggled her way sideways beneath Carrie so she could suck on the pretty blonde wife's nipples.

Hogwash
Hogwash
336 Followers