Alphia Corporation Ch. 09

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
3.7k words
4.17
17.2k
15
9

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers

Carrie had had a long day Monday and Sam got up quietly early Tuesday, trying not to wake his sleeping wife. He was rewarded with a happy wriggle and a sleepy murmur when he kissed her blonde head.

The sound of the shower starting only barely registered to Carrie, still lingering at the edges of a blissful night's slumber. When she belatedly realized that Sam was gone and was readying himself for the office she hopped up and made the bed. Then she perused Sam's closet and laid out on the bed her favorite Tom Ford suit she had recently made Sam purchase for himself.

"He looks so strong and handsome in these nice suits," Carrie thought to herself as she selected a Baroni tie and a dress shirt that worked with the outfit.

Then she pulled her nightgown off and stepped out of her panties. Rummaging through her lingerie closet she peered at several choices and then selected a light pink chemise that Karen had selected for her on that wonderful shopping spree. Karen had told her that it was a Maison Lace-Trimmed Chemise from La Perla but all Carrie knew was that it was painfully sexy. It had spaghetti straps on her shoulders, a lovely dip between her breasts that enhanced her décolletage and the hem went barely to mid-thigh. Brushing her teeth she admired herself in the mirror.

"He might recognize this as lingerie that Karen picked out for me for our trip to London to use to entertain the senior executives," she thought to herself, "but this morning at least it's all for Sam."

She gave herself a saucy wink and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Sam had finished his morning ablutions and was clean, shaved and ready to grab the tiger by the tail at the office. He stopped short as he saw his clothes laid out on the bed.

He laughed softly, delighted. As he dressed himself he wondered at how wonderful and strange his life had become. Carrie was obviously very happy with The Arrangement and living the supportive wife role to the fullest.

As he headed downstairs he could smell the coffee and hear the radio playing softly. His eyes, as always, went to his wife. She was in a sexy nightgown that went down to her mid-thigh, pink silk, revealing her lovely legs.

His breath caught in his throat. His wife was so beautiful, slightly disheveled after a night's sleep. This Carrie was the real Carrie; his wife, his best friend and his lover. These intimate moments, the light slanting from the kitchen window as she blew a strand of hair out of her mouth, these were theirs and they were precious.

"Hi honey!" Carrie said brightly, reaching up on tiptoes to the cabinet above the sink for the coffee cups. It caused her short nightie to rise up and expose the globes of her ass. Sam grinned because she was not wearing any panties. "I got up so we could have coffee together before you left for work."

She glanced at Sam and noticed his happy grin and at her exposure. She gave her husband a saucy smile and sashayed over to the breakfast table, her breasts swaying and her nipples dimpling the front of her delicate nightie.

Sam gazed happily at his wife as she brought the carafe and two cups to the kitchen table and sat down across from him. Sam poured two cups of black coffee and handed one to Carrie. She smiled at him in thanks and Sam saluted her with his cup.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said. "I am so lucky ... these moments with you, they are so special."

"M-hm," Carrie nodded and took a sip. "This is very nice."

She reached across the table and he took her hand. Companionably and happily

they enjoyed the brief morning moment together.

When Sam finished his coffee Carrie left her seat. Sam pushed his chair out from the table and Carrie plopped down into her husband's lap. Sam gave her a kiss and she sighed and pulled Sam's hand to her breasts.

"I'm a little worried, honey," Carrie murmured to Sam as she curled up into her husband's lap and his strong arms.

"What?" Sam responded, surprised. "Are you OK? What's going on?"

"No, no, sweetie," Carrie answered quickly, "I'm fine. I am a little worried about you ...

and us," she concluded in a small voice.

"Wait a minute," Sam said perplexed and nervous now, "what the heck are you talking about?"

"I just want to make certain that you are OK with ... everything," Carrie replied. "I ... I

mean, I had sex with five other men last night ... are you sure you are not mad at me?"

Sam sighed a release of his tension. "No, honey," he laughed and hugged his wife, "are you mad at me that that turns me on so much?"

Carrie chuckled throatily and shook her pretty head. "Not at all," she said definitively,

"I love, love, love making love to you ... being with you, but I also enjoy the opportunity to just let my hair down, and being made to submit to the Chairman, and Mr. Borges ...".

"And Mr. Parsons ...", Sam supplied, grinning at the back of her head. "Don't forget him."

Carrie turned her elegant neck and look at her husband. "I won't," she promised throatily, gazing at Sam with hooded eyes, "His cock is not as big as Steve Borges', but he really knows how to use it. I came soooo many times last weekend ... and last night when I entertained the Chairman and his driver and his doormen at his apartment."

"Oh ...," Sam breathed.

Carrie shifted in her husband's lap so that they were better angled to kiss. She kissed her husband for several minutes, her hands tangled in his hair and his hands fondling her breasts and roaming across her back except for the moments when he tenderly touched her face as their tongues thrashed.

"Did you enjoy yourself over the weekend more than last night?" Sam panted when their kiss broke at last.

"Hmmmm," Carrie cocked her head as she considered the question. "Teasing you last night was absolutely fabulous. And back in the Chairman's apartment was intense," Carrie paused as she ran through her memories. "I certainly came last night when the Chairman finally took me, but last weekend was more leisurely, and Mr. Parsons and especially Mr. Borges really know to please a woman. So, I think last weekend was more fun, but I have not had as many men at once since the last day on our harem cruise in college, and that was a fun memory to relive for sure."

"That was a wonderful time," Sam agreed, recalling clearly even through the passage of years the lovely college girls he and the other guys had screwed during that trip.

"And one of the doormen was a smoker," Carrie's nose wrinkled.

Sam nodded. Carrie did not like the smell of cigarette smoke.

"He smelled nice," Carrie said, surprising Sam. "He had nice cologne, and he had a nice cock and really knows how to fuck, but cum tasted funny."

She gave her husband a hooded look and a salacious grin as he gasped. "Oh my God," Sam murmured as he clutched his wife to him.

They cuddled together for a moment and then Carrie stirred and glanced at the clock in the kitchen. "We can make love if you want, but it might be better to wait."

Sam glanced her. "Why might it better to wait?"

Carrie looked up at her husband and then leaned upward and gave him a quick kiss.

"Because I love teasing you, because I had sex with five men last night and because I am going to have sex - probably - with another senior executive in a couple of hours."

Sam sighed, his cock hard as a rock, "I don't know why, but I love hearing that," he said hoarsely.

"I know you do," Carrie chuckled, "Which is all to the good, because I love doing it and then telling you about it ... and speaking of which, I am quite looking forward to entertaining my visitor later this afternoon."

"Who is your visitor going to be?" Sam croaked, as Carrie rubbed his hard penis through his suit trousers.

Carrie shrugged. "I don't know," she replied airily, "one of the Senior Executives. Two, if he wants to share his time with the Alphia executive team's newest toy."

Sam grinned at her and shook his head. "So what you are saying is, heart, that I should have to wait to enjoy my own wife until after senior executive has had his way with her ... again?"

"No!" Carrie replied brightly, "I want to tease you because it feels wonderful and because you love it so much. I would love to feel you inside me now, as long as you agree not to cum."

"You are such a tease," Sam said in happy awe, "get up for a second."

Frowning in surprise, Carrie hopped up and then gave a happy laugh out loud as Sam quickly unbuckled his trousers and pulled a hard cock out through his boxers. Without even waiting for Sam to beckon her back onto her throne she climbed onto his lap, grasped his penis and guided him into her moist vagina. Neither of them spoke as they enjoyed the wonderful sensation of initial penetration and the pleasingly familiar feeling of one another joining together in the most intimate way.

Carrie threw her head back and gasped with pleasure as she felt her husband's strong hands on her waist, pulling her deeper onto him. Sam thrust with his hips and sighed with happiness.

Panting, Carrie pulled her eyes down to Sam's and gave him a hooded, sexy look. "Don't cum!" She warned her husband.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" Sam asked, pushing himself inside her deeper and pulling her face to his for a kiss.

Carrie gave herself into the kiss and the lovemaking for a few, delicious moments but then broke the kiss with both hands on her husband's face.

"Because you are probably best served being horny and frustrated for your lunch with the Chairman today," she said to Sam with a salacious wink. "It will make things easier for you."

"Oh wow, I'd forgotten about that," Sam replied, his happy grin sliding into an anxious expression. "What ... what do you think he is ... going to want ... I mean, how do you think lunch is going to go?"

"I think that based on the hints Karen has given me that he is going to schedule your lunch to be the same time as another Senior Executive is here, with me," Carrie said quietly to her horny and now anxious husband. "I am going to wear this chemise and invite him ... or them ... into our home, and I am going to offer myself to him for his pleasure and I am going to get fucked in our bed."

"And I also think," she continued, putting a delicate finger across her husband's lips to stop his comment, "that lunch is going to be a test for you as much as last night was a test for me ... and us."

Carrie looked at her husband. Sam's eyes were huge in his face and he looked stricken and anxious. A pang crossed her heart to see her husband so fraught. She pulled one of his hands to her breasts and a smile bloomed across his face. She grinned because it was so easy to distract Sam. She hooked her feet around the back of Sam's chair to give herself more control over their movements.

"Karen told me that the Chairman scheduled lunch in his office with Gary for the same time as Mr. Borges was visiting Karen," Carrie whispered to her husband, pulling herself onto him so that she fully impaled herself on her husband's penis.

Sam's cock was as hard as a rock. "Visiting Karen?" He asked his wife. He was clearly anxious and excited all at once.

"No, not just visiting, my love," Carrie whispered to her husband, rocking back and forth now enjoying the sensation of deep penetration and simultaneous delightful pressure on her clitoris. "Steve Borges was making love to Karen in their marital bed while Gary was on his knees in the Chairman's office giving him a blowjob."

Sam said nothing for a moment as they rocked together gently.

"You know, I have to admit that sucking Gary's cock was actually fun and exciting," Sam admitted reluctantly and her heart eased. "It was difficult to do it in front of you, but you were supportive and I was so frustrated and excited to watch Mr. Parsons ... fuck you and the emotions of the moment were so intense ...". Sam tailed off, unsure of how to explain himself but his cock was still rock hard inside Carrie. That gave her the confidence that her husband, while understandably anxious about upcoming sexual experiences was excited and intrigued nevertheless.

Carrie kissed Sam, hard. "I completely understand, honey," she said, "and I want you to know that I appreciate what you are going through. I am going through a lot, too, but this is pretty much brand new territory for you. Karen told me to tell you that if he invites you into his offices over lunch, oral sex is a certainty; less so if he schedules lunch out of the office."

"Oh my God," Sam whispered hoarsely, palming his wife's magnificent breasts. "And this will happen while ... you ...".

"Yes, honey," Carrie breathed while fondling her husband's large, hard cock through his trousers. "While another man - a senior executive - is in our bed ... in me."

Sam could only gasp in pleasure and distress.

"Watching you with Gary was such an amazing turn-on. I could see Gary's reaction and I knew that he had just taken him into your mouth, and then I saw you relax and start to enjoy it. When you really let yourself get into the moment, the conflicting feelings of submission and power, when you started enjoying yourself and really sucking and urging Gary to his reward ... that was so sexy and hot. That was when I came."

Sam gave her a sardonic grin. "That is not the only reason you came," he pointed out with a salacious leer.

"That is certainly true," Carrie conceded, "Mr. Parsons certainly knows how to fuck."

"Haha, it sure looked like it," Sam answered, warming to his feelings of increased arousal.

"The Chairman does, too," Carrie assured her husband, "and a tip for you for today; when he is about to cum, he loves a firm, rapid suck on the head of his cock, with your tongue on the sensitive underside just behind the head."

Sam, shocked, aroused and humiliated that his wife was giving him tips on how to give another man head, just stared at Carrie.

"And for God's sakes," she continued, reaching down to the hem of her nightie where it had bunched around her waist. With one elegant, feminine movement she crossed her arms in front of her and drew the flimsy garment up and off herself, her luscious breasts bouncing slightly against the movement. She gave her husband a hard kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth, incredibly turned on by the thought of Sam's upcoming submission and fellatio, "Don't stop sucking until he is completely spent. He likes to see a clean swallow after he drops a full load of sperm in your mouth."

Sam just stared at his wife, in a combination of excitement and horror.

They gazed at each other for a long moment, Carrie's eyes on her husband and her mouth slightly open as she gripped the back of the chair with her feet, as hard as she could, and rocked herself in her husband's lap, her pleasure building, her nightie forgotten in one hand.

A moment of realization crashed through Sam's brain. "This turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Oh my God, so much," Carrie admitted. She pulled Sam's hands to her tits while she reached between them to finger herself. "Make me proud," Carrie gasped. "Be a good cuck ... please the Chairman however he wants ... make him cum."

The image of her wonderful husband on his knees before another man was terrifically exciting. She could just see the nameless, powerful looking man holding her Sam's head still as, near to release, he thrust excitedly in and out of husband's mostly willing mouth.

A few moments later she collapsed into her husband's arms as her climax overtook her. She could still feel his deliciously hard penis deep inside her even as she shuddered her release.

Sam held his wife close as she climaxed. His penis was deep inside her body and he moved his hips gently, enjoying the sensation of deep penetration and the aftershocks through her body as she relaxed from her massive orgasm. Her words were bouncing around his brain, causing intense pleasure and at the same time ... humiliation that Carrie wanted him to submit. It was a powerful, confusing set of emotions.

He recalled the feeling of utter submissive humiliation, erotic, but difficult, when he made himself bend his head to accept the head of Gary's achingly hard cock into his mouth, and he also recalled the feeling of power that swept through him as he felt Gary harden, and gasp, and moan and cry the intense need for release.

It was so very intense, erotic and confusing.

After a few moments, Sam extricated himself from his wife and, carefully, zipped his trousers up. By the time he finished pulling himself together Carrie was able to meet him at the door, completely nude, her pretty pink silk negligee over one arm.

"So what do you think?" Carrie said brightly to her husband, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at him. "Should I greet my gentleman caller in this?" She held the silk pink chemise up to herself.

"Hmmm," Sam replied in mock seriousness. "That would certainly get his attention," and he grinned at her, "but maybe you would be better off with just a pretty bow in your hair."

Carrie's mouth dropped open in a happy surprised open-mouthed smile. "You are so crazy," she said, dropping the nightie and pulling her husband's mouth down to hers for another kiss. "Get out of here and go to work," she whispered in his ear. "I'll tell you what I decided to wear when you get home."

They were both laughing as Sam extricated himself from his wife and opened the door to the garage to head to work.

Sam gave his wife a last, lingering kiss, her arms around his neck and his hands on her ass, and then Carrie saw Sam out the door. She stood in the open door of the kitchen leading to the garage.

He gazed at her as he dropped into the driver side seat of his new Audi and he just stopped, mouth open, her slender figure limned by the light of the kitchen pouring into the darker garage. He took in the lovely swell of her hip and the side of one of her breasts as she moved slightly so she was briefly in silhouette.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered. "This is so fucking challenging."

Carrie gave a little wiggle, blew him a kiss and then, distractingly, moved to close the door.

Sam paused a moment to try to relax, to slow down the sexual excitement and get his brain working. He was entirely, completely unsuccessful. He sighed, put the car in reverse and headed to work, punching the button on the top of the visor in his car to put the auto garage door down behind him.

His phone chimed the sound Carrie's messages made before he was even out of the driveway and he frowned, stopped the car and pulled it out of his pocket.

"Check the packet on the passenger seat, honey. Love you."

Under his briefcase was an envelope with a couple of bulky items within it. When he picked it up two more garage door openers fell out onto his hand. He stared at them, confused, and then realized that there was a note in the envelope.

It was on Carrie's stationary, and it was very brief written in lavender ink and in her clean, flowing feminine hand.

"Give these to Mr. Borges. He says the Senior Executive team needs them to easily enter your ... home.

Have fun at work. I love you."

It closed with a 'Carrie', spelled with a heart over the 'i'.

Sam had to close his eyes at the rush of emotion that flooded through him. He could feel himself flushing and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Goddamn. This job is ...".

He paused, considering his word even in his non-verbal thinking carefully ... "amazing."

Realizing that he truly believed that, even after yesterday and the prior two weekends, and whatever might be ahead of he and Carrie, he gave a relieved laugh shook his head at the absurdity of the situation and the wonders that life throws at you.

He was flushed, denied, excited, very, very anxious and most definitely up for the challenge. "Gotta make Carrie proud," he said to himself.

Hogwash
Hogwash
337 Followers
12