Alphia Corporation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

Back at the house, Carrie giggled as she shoved the door closed with - if she had known it - a very sexy movement of her lovely and very naked hip. She looked down at the elegant and sexy negligee still draped of her arm, and the she reached up to touch herself on her head. She glanced briefly at her reflection in the hallway mirror as she walked back towards the master bedroom, her hand mimicking a bow.

"Just heels and a bow, the Executive will like that a lot," she said to her reflection. "Have to make my husband proud!"

Then she hurried on with her day, putting away the negligee but pulling out sexy heels and a pretty black bow and setting them aside. After a moment she smiled, reached for the bow and fixed it into her hair.

Quickly pulling on some panties, sweatpants and a sweatshirt she tied her hair into a ponytail and headed off to the children's rooms to get them up and ready for school her mind moving easily on to the next, prosaic part of her day.

12