Alphia Corporation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
331 Followers

"She hesitated with her hands on the waistband of her thong and looked at me again, clearly hoping for a reprieve that she knew she wasn't going to get. 'You know your new role, and over dinner you assured me you were excited about your new ... responsibilities, Mrs. Burroughs, so look at the men you are going to fuck tonight and lose the panties,'" the Chairman recounted, describing his instructions to the newest slutwife.

"She took a deep breath and steeled herself," the Chairman replied, "and then she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them."

He paused and a happy smirk crossed his face. "She blushed so prettily when I made her lie down and spread her legs so the guys could all see the cunt they were about to stuff. Listening to her squeal as those skilled cocksmen pulled orgasm after orgasm out of her was fabulous because I knew then that we'd added another fantastic slut to our stable. It was wonderful to fuck her as she sucked their dicks one after another. The highlight of the evening, though, was the anxious frown on her lovely face as she faced the fact that she came to terms with the fact that she was truly now a slut and her realization she very much enjoyed her new role," Chairman Jones concluded.

Sam and Brad were rapt and excited. Sam's cock was hard again. He figured that all the executives were at a constant state of sexual excitement of some sort - except during a period of recovery after satisfying himself with one or more of the junior executive wives.

"Lucky fuckers," thought Sam to himself. His inner thoughts were interrupted as the Chairman continued.

"Brad's wife Mary, though, was different," and Brad blushed slightly as the Chairman moved on from his conquest of Karen Burroughs.

"Mary is a lovely woman," the Chairman said and Sam nodded in agreement.

"Thank you," Brad murmured and the Chairman inclined his head.

Mary Simpson, as Sam knew from their various although infrequent interactions at company functions, was fairly tall, with a wide and intelligent pretty face framed by pretty blonde hair. Whereas Karen had the statuesque runway model look and Carrie an athletic frame, Mary Simpson was slightly rubenesque. Sam generally preferred petite women but Mary was undeniably very pretty.

"And she's got amazing tits," the Chairman said. "They certainly helped with our enjoyment of your wife that first evening but the best part was her reticence."

Sam could see Brad nod in agreement.

The Chairman laughed softly to himself. "I couldn't even get my dick into her mouth on the ride over to the restaurant," he admitted to Brad.

"I know," Brad answered. "Mary was just so nervous. She had not had a lot of experience -- aside from with me, of course. I was so proud of her. She was so brave and strong."

Sam looked over at Brad, surprised at the openness of the man, but also glad to hear that that first night was not a cakewalk for any of the wives.

The Chairman frowned at the interruption and then continued talking. "Supper was just wonderful, though, because I was horny and frustrated and the lovely woman I was with was very nervous and unsure. I knew that she knew that was going to get fucked, and speaking with her to slowly bring down her defenses ... oh, so delicious," the Chairman concluded.

"She doesn't enjoy the taste of cum very much," he said with a nod to Brad, "so I made certain that Mary swallowed a couple of big loads that night. Mine was first, of course."

The Chairman paused, and gave Brad Simpson a satisfied glance. Brad gave a noncommittal nod and the Chairman turned his predatory attention back to Sam.

"But Carrie! My God, Sam! Your Carrie is one of a kind!"

Sam blushed, excited and pleased.

"She was hot and ready to go, more than any other hot wife I have ever introduced into The Arrangement," the Chairman continued, "including Karen Burroughs!"

"Th -- thank you," Sam croaked in response.

The Chairman paused for a moment in thought. "Maybe not more than Annette Bishop," he murmured, considering something in his mind. He made a hand motion to disregard the interruption. "But in any event, kudos to you for sending your wife out on her date with me without any panties," the Chairman said to Sam. Brad looked impressed.

"Unlike Mary, who did not suck dick until we were back in my apartment, your lovely Carrie was on her knees in the car bobbing for my sperm moments after we left your home," the Chairman continued. "That was a wonderful drive to the restaurant, but as usual the best part of the evening was back in my apartment."

"Unlike most of the ladies on their first evening with me, Carrie was eager and ready to go. She did a sexy and eager striptease and then happily sucked off my new doorman before she headed over to Roberto to drain his balls, too. No hesitation whatsoever at the prospect of three loads in an evening."

The Chairman stopped and winked at Sam. "Good practice for her."

Sam nodded, blushing still but hard.

"Roberto was leaning back into the couch cushions, biting his lower lip, his eyes closed to best experience the most wonderful sensation of your wife's sweet mouth on his dick," the Chairman said. "I approached Carrie from behind and she opened her legs and depressed her lower back so that I could more easily mount her."

The two other men in the room, Sam and Brad, were silent in rapt attention.

"Carrie has such a pretty and eager pussy," the Chairman continued, reveling in the attention from Sam and Brad. "She moaned and gave an involuntarily wriggle and she felt my hands on her hips as I took my rightful place between her pretty legs."

The Chairman grinned at Sam. "That moment, of sliding my cock into your wife for the first time as she gasped with pleasure around the strange dick in her mouth ... that was the most wonderful moment of the evening."

Chairman Jones stood up from his leather executive chair behind his desk and with a wave of his hand directed the two men to follow him into his private conference room. The room was large enough to handle a handsome wooden desk fit for six or seven people. There was a raised area on the far end of the room on which were placed several comfortable leather chairs.

The lights were recessed in the ceiling, and lighting tasteful. The tables and chairs were luxurious and expensive. Everything about the room gave the sense of the ultimate man cave, including the liquor cabinet set against the wall.

"Anyway, before we get distracted talking about the lovely Mrs. Samuel Stevenson," the Chairman said with a grin at Sam as he walked towards the raised area and the comfortable armchairs, "we -- meaning I -- have a bit of a tradition here at Alphia."

He beckoned Sam to follow him. Sam followed the Chairman who sat down in one of the armchairs, facing Sam. Brad Simpson eagerly took the other chair, also facing the Chairman. Sam was left in the middle of the two senior executives, each of whom was unbuttoning his trousers and extracting a hardening cock and sliding forward so that he was sitting just at the edge of the chair.

"Surely not," thought Sam, "This isn't going to go down like this, is it?"

The chairman's voice broke the awkward silence. "Sam, I think it's time I see for myself just how committed to The Arrangement you really are."

Sam looked at the Chairman square in the face and realized that, "Yes, this indeed is going to happen."

Sam stood shocked and open mouthed, glancing back and forth between the two dominant males each now lewdly stroking himself to hardness. The Chairman's cock was thin with a bulbous head, standing proudly upright as opposed to Gary's which listed to the right. "I could deal with that," Sam thought to himself as he stared at the Chairman, surprised at how quickly he was taking to the opportunity to give another blowjob.

He recalled the moment that he gave in to the pressure in the room -- and the pressure from Gary's hand on the back of his head -- to experience the sensation of a hard cock passing his lips. The first moments were intense and scary, but it was exciting, and fun, humiliating in a delicious sort of way. He knew that Carrie had watched his moment of submission, as did Mr. Parsons as he knelt behind Carrie's open thighs, hands on her hips holding her in place as he lustily fucked her.

There was the odd mix of submission and power. The need expressed by Gary through his cock was intoxicating, and wonderful.

Sam turned and looked at Mr. Simpson who gave Sam a lopsided, relaxed grin of happy expectation as he also openly stroked himself in happy anticipation. Sam glanced down at Mr. Simpson's crotch, to see whether he had a Borges-like problem on his hands. Mr. Simpson was slightly thicker than the Chairman and it sprouted from a nest of light brown pubic curls. Sam surprised himself when, unbidden, "no problem there" floated confidently through his mind.

Mr. Simpson looked at Sam and pointed to the Chairman with his free hand. A smirk was clear on his face now. "He knows he is going to get a blowjob," Sam thought to himself, "I'd smirk, too," he acknowledged ruefully.

"Chairman first, of course," Brad said easily, leaving unspoken but understood that he would be second. He then immediately confirmed what he had just implied. "Watching you blow the Chairman while he tells us about how he fucked your wife will get me primed and ready for you."

Sam nodded and with a final glance at Mr. Simpson's penis he turned back to the Chairman.

"The tradition here at Alphia, Sam, is the day after I fuck the shit out of my new junior executive's wife, her husband comes by at lunch the next day and sucks me off," the Chairman explained. "I usually invite a senior executive who isn't scheduled to fuck the new slutwife that day to join me in the fun."

"Okay," Sam said easily, shocked by his own confidence and growing desire building within him to get to work and improve his dick sucking skills. He took a step towards the Chairman with the intention of dropping to his knees and slurping the head of the Chairman's penis into his mouth.

"Hold on," Chairman Jones instructed. "It's good to see that you are as eager to suck my dick as your wife was last night, but you don't want cum on your suit."

Sam paused and then nodded. He stood back up and kicked off his shoes and removed his jacket. He glanced back at Mr. Simpson who had muttered something that caused the Chairman to chuckle. Both of the senior executives were grinning at Sam who was puzzled for a moment until realization hit him and he blushed. He WAS eager to have another man in his mouth. There was something so animalistic about it, and the combination of submission and empowerment as Gary so enjoyed his blowjob had been ... an interesting and exciting dichotomy.

Sperm didn't taste so bad as he feared, either.

Sam quickly was down to his boxers, his cock tenting his shorts.

"Oh look, Brad ... Sam is excited by this. Don't you find it much better when the junior guys are so devoted to their work?"

Both the Chairman and Brad laughed at the Chairman's comment and Sam gave a strained chuckle.

"It goes a long way towards advancement. I always felt it helped to go the extra mile," explained Brad.

"Indeed you did Brad, indeed you did," the Chairman laughed.

"Sam, dude, you may as well know by now, Borges has told all of us how you took care of Gary in Europe. It seems you have received high marks for the effort you put into the job. So I'd suggest that you throw yourself into this as well. I've been there before and sometimes it pays in deuces to just jump right in and get the task at hand completed. Besides, Borges and Gary both say it was the best head they have ever had from a guy and Borges would know... he's had us all."

"I've had you all," the Chairman corrected Brad, "including Steve," Chairman Jones said, and he nodded at Sam's erection. "Is that a sign that you are eager to suck dick, or because you know that right now another senior executive is in your bed, nailing your wife?"

"Wh --," Sam stuttered, "Who?"

The dominant males both laughed at him. "Does it matter, Sam?" Brad asked. "Or is it OK for some of us to fuck her but not others?" He shook his head at the ridiculousness of the question. "She'll have fucked all of us soon enough."

At an imperious nod from the Chairman, who did not disclose to Sam which of the senior executives had been given Carrie for the day, Sam pushed his shorts down his hips and onto the floor. Completely naked but for his dress socks, his cock becoming even more erect under the hungry stares of the two dominant males he was here to service, he took a step towards the Chairman.

The Chairman shook his head, his cock fully hard in his hand. "Warm up Brad for a few minutes first," he ordered, still seated and still stroking himself.

"Yes sir," Sam replied and turned to face Mr. Simpson, who shifted eagerly forward on his chair, his penis now fully erect in anticipation of Sam's submission.

Sam stepped forward, knelt at Mr. Simpson's feet and grasped the base of the senior executive's penis. Gratified by the sharp intake of breath at the first touch of his hand, Sam paused again. "Might as well fully assume the role ...", he thought to himself.

Kneeling down he leaned forward toward Mr. Simpson's cock and looked up into the eyes of the senior executive. "Sir, may I please suck your dick?"

There was a moment of surprised silence, and then the Chairman laughed and Mr. Simpson growled, "Fuck yeah, be my cocksucker."

Mr. Simpson put a heavy hand on the back of Sam's head and pulled him willingly down. Sam opened his mouth and slurped the head into his mouth. Mr. Simpson released a pleased groan. "Oh yes," he growled.

His hand remained on Sam's head for a few moments but he quickly removed it as there was no need to physically urge Sam on. Mr. Simpson's penis was hard in his mouth, the mushroom shaped head tangy with the taste of pre-cum. Sam swirled his tongue around the head, tongued the slit and then licked, tongued and kissed the sensitive part just below the head.

The senior executive's cock grew to full hardness as Sam changed his technique to a up and down suck job.

"I'm going to fuck your wife next week," Mr. Simpson murmured, loud enough for Sam's ears. Sam glanced upwards on an upstroke. The senior executive was lolling back in his chair, his eyes closed to best enjoy the feel of Sam's mouth, lips and tongue. There was a satisfied smile on his face.

Sam felt a surge of illicit emotion course through him. It was a combination of delicious humiliation at the present moment, flavored with the anticipation of hearing from Carrie as she serviced all the senior executives. Sam's cock hardened to nearly full mast.

Sam nodded a "Yessir" with a cock in his mouth and his tongue swirling the head.

Sam sucked the newest cock to enter his mouth with enthusiasm, truly eager to do his job in The Arrangement and for the company. He could hear the Chairman talking to Mr. Simpson and thought he heard Carrie's name a couple of times. Mr. Simpson, for his part, was mostly grunting his responses as he tried to reach his release, his hands now on either side of Sam's head, controlling the movement to enhance his pleasure.

After a few minutes, Sam heard the Chairman talking to him. "I'm getting a little bored here, Sam. Give Brad's dick a break and take care of me first."

Sam heard Mr. Simpson blow out his breath. "Damnit," he muttered under his breath, and then louder: "You heard the Chairman, get him off first."

Sam nodded, giving Brad's cock one last nice suck on the upstroke to reassure Mr. Simpson that he would, indeed, be back soon to finish the job.

He stood up and was gratified at Brad's expression of frustration. "He thinks that HE'S frustrated?" Sam thought to himself, his cock hard enough to cut diamond.

Sam crossed the room and knelt at the Chairman's feet. Chairman Jones leaned back in his chair raising his hands up and placing them behind his head with a very self satisfied grin on his face.

On the tip was a pool of clear pre-cum that Sam noticed just as the head made contact with his lips.

"Look up at me Sam," said the Chairman. "I want to watch your eyes as you do this."

Tilting his head back and making eye contact with the Chairman, Sam opened his mouth and allowed the shaft to enter his mouth. Down below he felt his cock as hard and tight as it had been since the group session in Paris a few weeks ago. Instinct took over and Sam began bobbing up and down on the older man's cock as the chairman began to move his hips slowly back and forth, going a little deeper with each push.

Sam was turned on in so many different levels. The thought of his beautiful, willing Carrie giving herself to others....what it would be like tonight when they were home alone in their bed. The feeling of another man's excitement as he used his mouth to bring him pleasure. Doing this in font of Brad and knowing what was going to happen as soon as the Chairman was satisfied. All of it was swirling in his head as he suddenly realized he was not only giving a blow job, but that he was actually excited to be doing it.

"Oh Brad ... oh my god!" The chairman moaned.

Sam liked that the Chairman was enjoying himself, and it felt oddly good to give himself like this. "If I'm going to do this I am going all in and I'm going to make this count," Sam thought to himself. He reached with his free hand and started lightly playing with the chairman's nut sack. Obviously his move had the desired effect because the chairman was moaning.

Brad was watching and taking in the scene. He remembered quite clearly the moment when he was in this same position not that long ago. It had been a shock to his system at first, and he had even questioned his own sexuality at one point when he realized it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would.

The chairman had used him at his house after fucking Mary, and because the older man had already left one load in the reluctant wife, it took a while for him to cum the second time in Brad's mouth. He must have done an okay job, because there were many meetings just like this one that followed and his promotion came rapidly. Since then, the Chairman had encouraged him to make use of the junior executives while at the office, and of course the wives were always fun in the evenings or the occasional afternoon away.

Brad made eye contact with the Chairman who had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm going to give Sam a treat and then I want you to initiate him."

The chairman could feel Sam slow down when he mentioned an initiation and the chairman laughed. "No worries Sam, not what you're probably thinking! But it's just something we like to do to all the newbies. Nothing to worry about, I promise."

Sam glanced over to see his coworker standing there with a very firm cock pointing upwards still shining and moist from Sam's earlier oral ministrations. One of Brad's hands was on his cock as the other played across his hairy chest and flicked his nipple with his finger.

Suddenly Sam felt the Chairman's hands back on his head and he could sense his hips lifting off of the sofa to meet Sam's downward movements. The older man's breathing started getting louder and his legs were starting to stiffen out as his impending climax was building. Sam knew the end was close and wanted to make sure his boss remembered this moment so as the tension started to build and almost peak, Sam's fingers started rubbing that gentle area between the balls and the anus. It was that move that put the chairman over the edge as he grabbed Sam's head tightly and Sam felt the first splash of sperm hitting the back of his throat. It wasn't quite the load that Gary had left him with but Sam recalled Carrie's advice and he kept slurping away through the entire ejaculation.

Hogwash
Hogwash
331 Followers