Alphia Corporation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught as much as he could in his mouth, but he could still feel some of it dribbling out of the corners of his mouth as the chairman kept thrusting into his face.

"OH DAMN!!! SAM......you are a natural....who would have thought?!" The chairman exclaimed as his body slackened and his head leaned back on the sofa.

Remembering Carrie's admonition, Sam carefully swallowed the mouthful of sperm the Chairman had provided to him. The Chairman, his eyes half-closed in his relaxed and satisfied moment gave Sam a nod and a half-smile.

"Okay Brad. Your turn!"

"Yes sir! Anything special you want to see, sir?"

"Put him on the conference table and feed him from there, it'll be easier for the initiation," chuckled the Chairman as he pulled himself up and started getting dressed.

"You heard the man, Sam. Over on the table. Lie back and hang your head from the edge so I can take care of this," Mr. Simpson said, pointing to his hard cock.

Sam stood up a little weak in the knees but walked over to the table as he wiped the edges of his mouth with the back of his hand. It was a little awkward, but he climbed on, lay back and then he sort of scrunched his way to the edge so his head was more or less comfortably hanging off the edge. It was a disorienting perspective, and Sam noticed briefly the Chairman moving about getting dressed and the chairs the dominant males had been sitting before Brad's hard cock jutting from the light brown pubic hair and blocked his view of anything else.

Brad grasped his penis in one hand and cradled Sam's head and neck with the other.

"I'm not going to last long after that show I just saw," Brad Simpson warned Sam, "not after you primed me so well and not after hearing from Mr. Jones what a tight pussy your wife's got."

Sam's mouth opened almost instinctively. Brad tapped his cock on Sam's tongue and then he cocked his head to the side so that he could see Sam's face which was otherwise concealed by the large penis in his mouth. "My apologies, in advance."

And then Brad had his cock in Sam's mouth. Brad's cock felt oddly good to Sam. He had been hard this entire time so he was feeling a real need for a release as well. Maybe he could just cut out after this and go home and take care of business with Carrie. As Sam worked his mouth on Brad's shaft, Brad picked up the pace and started pistoning in and out like we was deep in a warm vagina and Sam was gagging a little on every downstroke.

"Hey Brad, don't forget the initiation ... it looks like you're almost ready," the Chairman reminded the senior executive who was clearly about to cum.

"Yes sir! I got it!" As Brad started breathing loudly Sam was startled when he pulled out of Sam's mouth and laid his cock on Sam's forehead. What Sam wasn't expecting was the huge volume of jizz that was suddenly landing all over his face. Nor was he expecting the clicking sound he heard when he suddenly realized the Chairman was suddenly standing over him with an old school Polaroid camera.

"Good one Brad ... excellent job! I should let you initiate all the new guys from now on!"

"Hey thanks sir! But Sam here is inspiring with his enthusiasm."

Sam heard the Chairman laugh.

Brad handed Sam some tissues off of the table and as Sam sat up and started to wipe up his face. The Chairman who was now looking at the three pictures he had snapped with the camera.

"Sir, I wasn't thinking there would be pictures of this. I'm not so comfortable with...."

"Sam, don't you worry at all. Just a little memento and some added insurance. That's all, plus I made an extra one for you to take home and show Carrie .... she'll appreciate the fact that you're working just as hard as she has been."

Sam recalled the conversation that he and Carrie had enjoyed over coffee. He nodded and took the picture, sure that Carrie would enjoy it.

Brad spoke as he was tucking his shirt back into his pants. " Sam, don't sweat the pic, he has pictures of all the executives and it's never been an issue. When you get cleaned up he's got something to show you."

Sam's face was wiped dry, though he could still smell the sperm that had dried on his face. As he dressed the Chairman walked back around behind his desk and used a key to unlock the bottom desk drawer. Sam watched with interest as he pulled out a large three ring binder and from underneath that a red silk tie which he threw on the desk in Sam's direction.

"Sam, get rid of that tie you have on and put this one on. You'll understand in a little bit. And here, have a look at my collection."

He could hear Brad laugh as, now fully dressed, he sat back down on the sofa.

As Sam loosened his tie and replaced it with the Chairman's red tie, he noticed it was a Ferragamo tie and he could see what looked like 20 others in the drawer all neatly folded. He turned his attention back to the book the Chairman had pushed in front of him and opened it to discover it was an album entirely made up of facial shots, and he instantly recognized each and every executive as being the subject of the shots. As he turned the pages he realized that suddenly this was all for real and not just some perverted game ... that each and every one of them had submitted to this at some point ... just as he arrived at a picture that was Steve Borges covered in someone's juices with a huge smile on his face.

"Ah yes, I see you found Borges and his big cheesy smile. He was a quick study Sam, but not like you son, you are a natural." The Chairman slapped him on the back and addressed both Brad and Sam.

"We're done here for now gentleman. You can catch up on the project somewhere else, but keep me posted."

As Sam and Brad walked down the hall from the Chairman's suite of offices it took Sam a couple of minutes to realize that every executive they passed by in the hallway smiled and complimented Sam on his tie.

"Hey Sam, are you okay? You're kind of quiet."

"Yeah, I am. Just thinking about things."

"I get it buddy...really I do. Never in a million years would I have thought this would be something I would even think about, let alone do and kind of enjoy."

"It'll be okay. There are worse things. I know, trust me. Besides, you do have a gift!"

Just then, Steve Borges stepped out of his office and into the hallway followed by a couple of other executives that Sam recognized.

"Brad! Sam! Good to see you guys!" Borges flashed a huge smile and winked at Sam as he slapped Brad on the back. "By the way Sam, the tie becomes you." Borges and his buddies walked down the hall laughing a little and nudging each other.

"Okay Brad, I am missing something here. What the hell is the deal with the tie? It's just a freaking red freaking tie!"

"May as well tell you, the red tie signifies that you have been initiated in the Chairman's office and that you're now officially open for business should the other senior guys need a little guy time."

Sam's face fell when he heard that.

"You mean anyone who sees me in this tie will know?"

"The Senior and Junior Executives will. No one else will get it, though, Sam," Brad replied. "Don't sweat the small stuff though until it happens. You may never get asked. It just depends."

"Brad, how many times were YOU asked?" Sam inquired hesitatingly.

Brad shook his head and half-smiled and did not directly answer the question. "It never really stops until you are promoted, but then ... oh man, is that great!" Brad enthused. "Now I have use of all the wives, your Carrie now included."

Sam retreated to his office after Mr. Simpson got off the elevator on the fifth floor to return to the pressures on the remainder of his day.

When he got back to the office he had to go past his secretary who noticed, as women are often likely to do, that his tie had changed. Sam hurried past her to avoid any questions and closed his office door behind him. He took some deep breaths to try to gather himself without a great deal of success.

He had left his phone in his briefcase and he retrieved it now hoping to have a text or some communication from Carrie. As strange ... and humiliated as he felt right at the moment, his frustration at the lack of relief got him thinking of Carrie and the senior executive who had been given the pleasure of the use of his wife for the day.

His denial of relief especially as another man had the right to use his wife was intoxicatingly sexy.

There was no text or call from his wife. "She must be busy or occupied by something," he muttered to himself out loud.

"... or someone," he muttered to himself, flushing a bit as the thought made his cock jump.

Not knowing what else to do, he took the picture from his pocket that the Chairman had taken of him lying backwards off the table. There was a blob of thick sperm on his forehead and two stripes of differing thickness across his nose and his lips.

Mr. Simpson's dick was visible to the right side, and his hand was blurry with the motions of his continued masturbation as he painted Sam's face. What caught his attention right away, though, was the look in his eyes and the expression on his face. His eyes were wide in surprise and his mouth open, but with the hint of a smile. Anyone looking at the picture would know for a certainty that he was not an unwilling or unhappy participant in the moment.

"Oh my God, what is wrong with me?" Sam murmured to himself, wonderingly and then he gave a frowning grin. "Carrie will just love this."

Blushing, because of the picture and because sharing it with his wife was just so ... illicit, he put the picture on the middle of his desk and took out his phone. He thumbed through to locate the camera app and moved around so that he got the best shot he could of the picture full screen on the app without any of the desk showing. He had to move the picture itself a couple of times to eliminate the glare from the lights in his office but after a few tries he got it right.

He started a text to Carrie and attached the picture. Pausing for a moment to think about what he wanted to say, he wrote: "Hello my love. Had an ... interesting lunch. Enjoy the pic. Hope you are also having an ... interesting day, too. ☺ Bow or lingerie? Inquiring minds want to know! Please let me know how you are doing."

There was a moment and then Carrie responded. "Wow! Nice Pic! Very, very interesting day. Happy to explain but I have a date tonight again. Please hurry home after work for the kids. I have to leave at 8, and I'll need you help getting them down or I won't be ready in time. Love you. Sorry."

Sam sat back in his chair, stunned. He had just sucked off two men, and a third, "or possibly more than just one more," he murmured to himself, was going to take his darling wife away from him for the start of the evening.

He looked at his hands on the desk in front of him and saw that he was shaking. The erotic humiliation and submission of the situation was ... thrilling, scary and wonderful. All tied up in one complex knot of passion and desire.

And love. "Get your mind back on your work, you fucker," Sam muttered to himself. "Gotta make Carrie proud."

He picked up his phone again. "I love you. Disappointed, but I totally understand. I'll be home a little after 6."

"Thank you, honey," came the immediate response. "And I PROMISE to make this up to you. I love you, too."