Alphia Corporation Ch. 11

Story Info
The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie.
8k words
4.31
15k
14
6

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
335 Followers

Carrie's day was different.

After getting dressed but leaving the bow in her hair, she got Jack and Emily up, bathed and ready. As she was putting the children in their car seats she had a devilish idea.

Giggling, she stopped for a moment, fished out her phone and took a selfie herself standing in the car door, about to get in and take the kids to school. Glancing at it she satisfied herself that her smile was sexy and the bow in her hair visible.

She giggled at Sam's reaction, sent a quick response and headed off to school, happy in the knowledge that she was driving her husband just crazy.

At the school she helped the children unbuckle, clamber out of the van and then shepherded them along as they scampered excitedly into the building. After the children were safely ensconced in the respective classrooms she had the opportunity to chat with Emily Smith again. Emily was just so pretty and so supportive. She was a hair shorter than Carrie, maybe 5'2", but with luxurious red hair about which Carrie was jealous. She could see why Sam mentioned her several times, pretending that his wife would not notice that gleam in his eye when her name came up.

She was a pert little thing, freckles prettily dusting her nose. Her saucy and intelligent green eyes were large in her pretty face. The first time Carrie had met her she had winked at her. Everything about her exuded femininity and sex. Carrie could see them developing a close friendship.

Karen was very nice, too, but she was farther up the ladder towards advancement by several years, and was almost 10 years older than Carrie ... and Emily looked about Carrie's 28. Their children were almost the same age and they did have Alphia Corp and The Arrangement in common.

"You are fresh and new, so you are going to take the load from some of us other wives," Emily had said to Carrie.

Carrie gave her a wry smile and Emily at giggled at her unintentional double entendre.

"Well, ok, the loadS, then," Emily had teased, stressing the 's', and Carrie had laughed, too, quietly, because there were other attractive young wives and mothers about in the pre-school parking lot and not all were associated with Alphia Corporation.

"Oh, that's for sure," Carrie agreed, recalling immediately and with pleasure how many times just last night multiple men had cum inside her.

"Oh, wow," Emily said, looking into Carrie's face to see the gleam in Carrie's eye. "You love it too, don't you?"

Carrie blushed. "Oh, so much," she breathed, heartened by the excited and happy look in Emily's lovely face. It was clear that the beautiful and petite little Mrs. Smith was very happy to have found a compatriot in arms who honestly enjoyed her new role so honestly and easily.

"So, so much," Carrie said again, glancing around to make certain no one else could overhear them. "But what I like the best -", she whispered.

"Is watching your husband get fucked?" Emily answered for her new friend.

"Oh my God, you too?" Carrie exclaimed quietly. "It's just so hot!"

"M-hmm," Emily agreed immediately. "It's also just so cute how much they struggle with it at first, but my Steve eventually totally got into it. It's just wonderful."

"I'm so glad you said that," Carrie murmured, her face alight with relief. "I thought I was the only one?"

Emily Smith laughed prettily. "Oh God no," she replied easily. "I absolutely LOVE watching my Steve struggle with Borges' big cock, or be teased and used by the Chairman."

"Last night was my ... initiation, with the Chairman," Carrie admitted. "And it was wonderful! Sam tried to wait up for me, but he fell asleep waiting in the kitchen on a hard chair, just trying to stay awake for me. It was so cute."

"Mmmm, I love coming home after an evening like that and then being with my husband, anxious and horny," Emily nodded, going down her own memory lane.

"Sam was so excited and happy I was home," Carrie said. "I'm glad he was asleep though. It would have been embarrassing if he had woken up and come out to the garage while Stan was fucking me on the hood of Sam's car."

Emily nodded gave her a knowing smile. "Been there!" She chirped and the ladies giggled together again. "I'll bet Sam was happy you got home," she giggled. "When I return home my Steve goes CRAZY. I'll bet you two had fun."

"Oh yeah," Carrie replied. "He took me twice, which isn't all that usual."

"Wait," Emily said, "the Chairman had you last night?"

"Yes," Carrie replied, her brow furrowing prettily. "Is that bad?"

"Oh no, the Chairman really knows how to fuck, it's just that Sam is going to have a very ... interesting lunch meeting ... but probably fun in the long run. It's important that you are home this evening to give your husband some attention. He is going to have an emotionally challenging day."

"Oh," Carrie replied, and as she realized what they were talking about, "Oooohhhh, OK."

Emily put a hand on her new friend's arm. "Carrie, don't be too concerned. Just call me if you are going to be called out tonight. I can swing on by and make sure that ... Sam is your husband's name, right?" When Carrie nodded, Emily continued. "It's just that he is going to need some female time and attention. It's probably best if you provide it, but ...".

"Holy crap," Carrie exclaimed in surprise. "I think I am going to really enjoy Sam's new job ...".

Emily giggled. "It's so good to find another real slut here," she said. "Many of the other girls fake it ... the sex is enjoyable, but not all of us really REALLY enjoy The Arrangement. But those of us that do ...".

"We're the slutkateers!" Carrie finished for her, recalling her high school slut friend Kim had said that evening after prom.

Emily gave an astonished laugh. "I like that," she said. "I like that a lot."

One of the other ladies, not associated with Alphia Corporation, called out to Emily and walked towards them.

"Hi Carol," Emily called out to the other woman and under her breath she murmured to Carrie: "Just text me if you need me to come over."

Carrie nodded and awaited introduction to Carol.

She and Emily had chatted for a few minutes with the other young mother but then each made her excuses and hurried back home because the 'work day' might start at any time. These two beautiful whores were each eager to take full advantage of her role in The Arrangement.

The phone rang as Carrie was putting her pocketbook down on the counter. The caller ID said Alphia Corporation.

"Err, ... hello?" Carrie answered, nervously. This was, after all, the first time she had received a call from Alphia Corporation at home. "Is everything alright?"

There was a momentary pause and then a confident female laugh. "No, no. Sorry Mrs. Stevenson. I mean, yes, everything is fine. This is not that type of call." There was another brief laugh. "I did not expect that response. My name is Annette Bishop, and I am also a junior executive at Alphia Corp."

"Oh! Hello Ms. Bishop," Carrie stammered, "I didn't ... I didn't know that ... I thought Nancy Owens was the only female junior executive."

Carrie cringed as soon as she heard herself but the woman on the other end of the line just laughed again.

"Well, it is Mrs. Bishop, of course, and I am somewhat of a special case. I am in-house general counsel and I represent Alphia Corporation on most issues world-wide, so I sit on the Board of Directors. I have been in that position for quite some time now. Many people assume I am a Senior Director ... but that is not why I called."

Carrie waited for a brief moment.

"I called because I have asked Mr. Hendricksen to postpone his use of you until this evening, because we have a meeting scheduled amongst all the junior executive spouses. I have already spoken to Tom Owens and he will also be there albeit a bit reluctantly," Mrs. Bishop said. "You're the last one. This month we are meeting at Karen Burroughs' home. You know where that is, I think. Right?"

"Oh ... yes, we have been there several times."

"OK, 11 am? That is pretty close to right now, but I have to be back at the office by 2 or 2:30. Can you make it?

Carrie patted her hair and looked down at herself and cringed. There was no way she could attend that meeting in jeans and a sweatshirt. "Yes, of course," Carrie replied, her face giving way to her anxiety at the time pressure that she hoped did not bleed through to her voice. "Give me 30 minutes."

"OK, that is perfect. I look forward to meeting you."

"Oh shit," Carrie muttered to herself as she hung up and hurried to the master bedroom, shedding clothes as she went. She quickly turned the shower on as she struggled out of her jeans and she gave a squeak because the water was still very cold but time was short.

Fifteen rushed minutes later she was dressed in a skirt that she was pretty sure had been picked out by Karen when they had gone Alphia Corporation Black Card shopping that first weekend. It looked sexy but not too sexy. She had on the baby blue panties and camisole that Karen had put her into during the weekend in London and she pulled a lovely light sweater over the top.

She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at the bow still in her hair. "A little out of place with the outfit," Carrie murmured to herself, "but it'll be my little secret with Sam."

A few minutes later Carrie pulled her minivan up to Karen's stately home. Carrie's minivan did not exactly fit amongst the collection of the various late model expensive cars. Carrie knew nothing about cars, but there was some car that she thought was a Porsche, but an SUV designed for the rough off-roading that driving small children to the mall and to play dates required of the well-heeled young trophy wife.

She snorted indelicately, but then decided that she did in fact have to give in to Sam and upgrade her minivan. She was not getting a Porsche for driving the kids around, though. That was ridiculous.

She recalled for a moment the beat up pickup truck her parents still used as their only transportation back home. "Have to have Sam help them out, too," she thought to herself before returning her thoughts to the moment.

She saw a couple of elegantly dressed ladies at the door and Carrie grimaced again, checking her hair one more time in the mirror.

"Oh well," she said, unhappy that her clothes were not up to the standards that she feared she was going to see the other women wearing. She unnecessarily checked her hair and her makeup one last time and then sighed and then got out of the car.

She was pleased that Karen met her at the door. "Mrs. Stevenson," Karen said in a pretend serious voice with a smile on her face.

The answering smile bloomed across Carrie's pretty face. "Mrs. Burroughs," she intoned in an equally pretend-pretentious tone, glad for the silly joke that cut her tension.

"Oh, I'm so glad to see you," Karen said, hugging Carrie briefly and then leading her into the large and elegant living room where a dozen or more beautiful women were sitting on couches or comfortable armchairs on the outside of the room, all facing in. It was a clever set up for a meeting of a group of people to all discuss issues of mutual concern and interest.

Karen briefly led her around the room, introducing Carrie to the other ladies and the one husband, sitting in a chair. He rose quickly to greet Carrie and shook her hand. "Hello Mrs. Stevenson, I am Tom Owens, Nancy Owens' husband."

"Oh, it's lovely to meet you, Mr. Owens," Carrie replied

"Tom, please," he said. "No reason to call me Mr. Owens."

"Oh," Carrie replied, shrugging prettily, "in that case, then please call me Carrie."

He smiled then at how the pretty woman before him was relaxed and kind. "Thank you, Carrie, I will."

His smile was genuine, if somewhat fleeting, but it lit up his sandy haired features. He had a bit of a scruff about him and some paint or other material under his fingernails that he clearly had tried to remove. His hands were strong and calloused, though, and he was pretty cute ...

"Oh jeez," Carrie thought to herself, dragging her eyes from his broad shoulders as he turned to answer a question from Karen. "Get a hold of yourself, girl."

Carrie took the time to glance around, and to accept a glass of white wine from one of the ladies whose name she had already forgotten. She knew Karen, of course, and Emily. And Lauren Boozier, who was not terribly friendly at the Day Care. Some of the others' names she had heard, but she had not met anyone else.

Her attention, though, was drawn to Ms. Bishop. "Mrs. Bishop," Carrie corrected herself silently, recalling their conversation earlier in the day.

Annette extricated herself from several of the other ladies and turned to Carrie. "Mrs. Stevenson, I am so glad you were able to make it, given the short notice."

Carrie froze for a moment. Annette Bishop was beautiful, of that there was no doubt, but she was probably almost 20 years Carrie's senior. She was tall and slender and she held herself with an almost regal sense of supreme confidence. Her voice was husky, almost deep, and she kept her dark hair short in a modern-looking cut.

Her clothes were clearly tailored to her slim and fit body, and her shoes and purse were perfectly matching her navy skirt suit. Her dark eyes were brimming with intelligence and confidence. The way she held herself, she made Bergdorf Goodman peplum dress look like runway fashion designer.

Carrie was momentarily intimidated, until Annette addressed her. "Mrs. Stevenson, I am so glad you could make it. I am very, very sorry for not having given you much lead time. How did you put this together so quickly, you look lovely!"

Carrie looked at her a moment to ensure that she was not being teased, because she was afraid she did not measure up to the other ladies, but Mrs. Bishop was either too skilled at complimenting people or meant it. Either way, Carrie appreciated it.

"Thank you!" She answered, feeling better about her preparations.

They chatted for a few moments before Mrs. Bishop made her excuses. "Ladies! Ladies," she called over the voices in the room. She paused for a moment and looked at Mr. Owens. She made a little face. "I'm sorry, Tom. You do not usually make it to these meetings."

"No worries, Mrs. Bishop. All good."

Mrs. Bishop nodded her thanks and returned to bringing the room to order.

"Ladies ... and Tom ... thank you for coming," she Mrs. Bishop said as she put her cup of black coffee on a coaster on one of the sideboards.

The wives all found seats around the edge of the elegant sitting room. Carrie smiled gratefully at Emily and Karen as they claimed three seats, Carrie in an armchair between her two new friends.

"I wanted to call this meeting to discuss some normal business, to introduce our newest junior executive spouse - Mrs. Caroline Stevenson. Her husband, Sam Stevenson, was recently promoted after inventing a new internet marketing concept that leverages Alphia's massive online presence in a way that Facebook has not gotten around to patenting yet."

She paused for a moment. "Alphia's outside counsel is taking care of that right now. We may have some serious litigation ahead of us as this will represent a breach in Facebook's intellectual property portfolio, and they are going to fight this hard, but if we can defend the patent position ... well, that is a huge part of the value."

"In any event, the Board did not see fit to allow an employee of such immediate contribution to the financial welfare of the company go unrewarded, even though he had only been with Alphia for ... what? Two years?" Annette turned to Carrie for assistance with the details.

"Oh, err," Carrie stammered, not expecting the question, "Almost three. Well, it will be two and a half next week."

Annette nodded, looking impressed. "Two and a half years. That is very quick. We on the Board have high hopes for our newest junior executive, but back to the purpose of this meeting."

"As always, I think it best for us ladies to meet the newest junior executive. We all know our roles here, and you will all be working with Carrie in one respect or another ..."...

"And she doesn't mean volunteering at PTA bake sales ...", came a soft murmur from her right and Carrie turned to see Emily Smith snicker quietly into her wineglass. She caught Carrie's eye and gave her a saucy wink but then turned her attention back to Mrs. Bishop who had not heard the exchange and was continuing the meeting.

"... and as always we expect everyone to provide Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson with all the support they need during the introduction to The Arrangement. In the past we have always had friendly support from all the ladies and I trust that will continue here."

Mrs. Bishop's gaze travelled around the room but hesitated for a fraction of a moment on Lauren Boozier, who sniffed.

"Cow," Carrie heard Emily murmur again and she tried to keep herself composed under the smiles and little waves from the other ladies. And one scowl.

Karen, seated on the other side of Carrie, somehow overheard that and gave Emily a shake of her head and a smile. "You are something else," she shook her head and gave an amused and friendly low chuckle.

Emily nodded brightly, hiding her devilish grin in her wineglass, but then Carrie was distracted because Mrs. Bishop was continuing.

The meeting went on for several minutes about things going on at Alphia and the ladies' role in it with which Carrie was not yet familiar and so made little sense to her. She took the time to look around, enjoying Karen's lovely home and watching the ladies interact.

They were all elegant and beautiful. There were two Asian women, one black woman who sounded as though she might originally have been from the islands and the rest were white.

She was distracted from her daydreams by Emily speaking up in response to something one of the other ladies had said. Carrie came back to the moment after Emily asked a question.

"It's easy. Men think with their dicks," Mrs. Bishop responded to a question about how she balanced work responsibilities with her sexual obligations as a junior executive woman and member of the board. "I am concentrating on the issues that hand, contesting them in a manner to which they are unaccustomed to from a female. Sometimes when I piss them off enough I can see the wheels spinning. And then I just lean forward 'accidentally' so they can see down my top, or cross my legs so they get a flash of thigh ... and then all they can think of is ending this meeting so they can have me."

Some of the ladies chuckled at the ease in which men were manipulated, and others nodded in understanding.

"And, of course, they can - anytime and any way they want. But only after business is concluded. One of them - Mr. Brooks - after I fought him on a stupid idea to change the 401k of the company and embarrassed him in front of the board actually said to me during a break that he was looking forward to the party certain to arrange itself around me after the board meeting ended."

That got the attention of the entire room. Carrie got the impression that the goings on in the board room, where policy was set, was of extreme interest to all of the junior executives.

"During the meeting, I challenged him on his plan to change the 401k distributions. They helped him, because of his personal circumstances, but harmed the company and everyone else. The board did not understand the ramifications of the proposed change and were going to vote it in place but I turned the other members around and his proposal failed."

"He stood to make millions, and he is a bit of an asshole, and during a break he got nasty and said, 'It's kind of difficult to take you seriously, slut, given that in about an hour you are going to be on your knees with my dick in your mouth.'"

Hogwash
Hogwash
335 Followers